The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had released her lower lip from her teeth and now had just the tip of her tongue peeking out as she zoomed in on my hard cock. Her breathing was shallow, and actually, so was mine.

I really wanted to get back to my taking pictures of her, but I also had to admit I was very happy with her interest in my dick. I felt compelled to remind her, "You know, when I zoomed in on you, you suggested that I get closer."

She smiled her naughty smile at me and asked, "Would you like to trade me places?"

I couldn't help but answer, "I'd rather go back to taking pictures of you." I looked hungrily at her pussy as I said it, and she giggled.

"I bet you would, but I have to go soon." She told me. "And you can look at me, and my pussy, anytime. I want to see what you do with that big cock when you are looking at me."

"You... you want to see me jack off for you?" I asked her. I was torn. I realized I had been hoping to get a taste of her sweet looking pussy. But my dick was so hard that it really did need some attention, and my hand was already moving to grasp it.

"Well, yeah. I always imagine what you guys are doing when you look at me. The thought of you playing with yourself is what makes me want to show off."

The thought of stroking my cock for her was kind of exciting. I had never done that for a woman before, at least not to completion.

I had jacked off in front of lovers before, as they played with themselves, but it was always just mutual masturbation as foreplay. We never allowed each other to finish, always attacking each other before too long.

Maybe that's what this was going to be? I wondered to myself as my fingers wrapped around my cock and started to stroke it slowly.

I looked down at the juicy pussy in front of me and wondered what it would feel like to slip into it, just like I did when I was looking at her posts online. Only now she was right here in front of me. I could actually smell her perfume, and I was also smelling her arousal.

I looked up at her face and she was looking at me through her phone, smiling her naughty smile, and taking pics of me jacking off! I couldn't believe this was happening.

Finally she stood and said "Trade me places." I almost threw caution to the wind and leaned in to kiss her pussy, as her standing brought it that much closer to my face. But she stepped around me quickly and waited for me to get up.

"Seriously?" I asked her. She gave me that sexy, exciting smile again, complete with raised eyebrows, and shook her head vigorously up and down.

I got up and my pants fell from my thighs to my feet, and I shuffled to turn around to lean against the dresser. My shuffling made her giggle, and it was the sweetest, sexiest sound.

Once I was seated on the dresser she took a photo of me with my work pants around my ankles, and my hard cock standing straight up. Then she dropped to her knees.

She raised her phone again and asked me to point it at her. I wrapped my fist around my dick and pointed it straight at her face, like I was asking her to suck it.

But she just took a picture of it. Even though she was close enough to simply lean in and take me in her mouth.

"Stroke it," She said, her eyes blazing, "Show me what you do when you look at my posts."

I didn't reply at all, I just started to jack off for her. Slowly at first, but as she snapped pics and I started getting into it, I picked up the pace.

"What do you think about when you look at my posts?" She asked me quietly still taking pictures.

"Well," I answered "It depends on the post. If it's one of your blowjobs, I imagine what that would feel like." Then I added, "And I stroke it like this."

I raised my hand up to my mouth and spit in it. Then I used my other hand to pull my foreskin back as far as it would go, leaving my swollen, purple head jutting out at her. Then I worked it with my spit covered palm, my fingers massaging the underside, like I imagined her tongue would.

I heard her make a sexy little noise in her throat. She was obviously enjoying the moment as she kept the camera going.

I then told her, "But if I was watching a video of your husband fucking you, I would just do it like this." With that I released my foreskin and just started to stroke myself, hard and fast.

I heard her gasp softly and she tapped the phone a couple times, and I heard the ding of the video start.

She watched me intently as I furiously beat my meat, and she had a hungry, excited look on her face the whole time.

At that point she realized that I was building up to shooting my load for her.

The erotic nature of the whole situation was definitely having an effect on me.

She set the phone aside for a second while she asked me, " Are you going to cum? For me?"

Before I could even answer, she was reaching behind her and undoing her dress. As she shrugged her shoulders out of the dress I told her, "I can. If you want me to."

While she pushed her dress down to her waist, and undid and discarded her bra, I slowed my hand on my dick and just massaged it sensually, watching her.

I gazed at her beautiful tits and wondered what it would feel like to squeeze them, kiss them, slip my hard cock between them.

I worked a healthy dollop of precum out of my cock, and before I could use my fingers to smear it around, she told me, "I can't suck it."

Our eyes met and I wondered if she was telling me, or herself. "I know." I told her gently. Then proceeded to smear the precum all around my angry looking cockhead.

"But, I guess you can shoot it on me." She added as she watched my hand on my dick.

"I know you like it on your face." I told her. "Is that where you want it?" I went back to jacking off, but now not as aggressively.

She seemed to struggle with herself before answering, "No, I don't want to redo my makeup." But I could tell she really wanted me to do it. I knew from her posts that she just loved getting her face covered with cum.

"Maybe you can shoot on my tits!" She told me enthusiastically. I had absolutely no problem with that, and told her simply "Yeah, I guess I can do that."

I had resigned myself to the fact that I was not going to get any pussy, or any of her hungry mouth.

I kept right on stroking myself, and now I had her sweet tits to look at, besides her pretty face. But being a muff diver, I tend to be interested in pussy more than tits.

I had really enjoyed looking at hers live and in person, and wanted to see more of it. With her kneeling in front of me, I just couldn't see it anymore.

"Would you, maybe, play with yourself too?" I asked her, uncertain if it was in the unwritten, unspoken rules we were playing by.

Her hand started to feel its way down to her pussy as she asked, "Will it help you get off?" She still had the camera on her phone running video, and had never taken it off my hand and cock.

She spread her legs and slipped her fingers into her pussy and made the cutest little whimper. Her eyes were afire with lust and I wished it was my mouth making her look and sound so stimulated.

But I knew that watching me jack off for her was turning her on too, and I resigned myself to the fact that it was all I could do for her.

So I decided to give her a show. I started to change tempos and techniques. I again pulled my foreskin back and used just my thumb over and around my glans.

I spread my legs and fondled my balls, even tickling my own taint and asshole.

I grasped my cock overhand, with my thumb pointing towards my body, and stroked slowly.

All the while, watching her fingers moving underneath her. "I would love to see what you're doing." I told her in a strained voice. "Lean back." I suggested.

She hesitated, then spread her knees farther and sat back on her feet, giving me a view of her fingers slipping up through her wet labia and circling her clit.

My hand continued to stroke my cock as I watched her play with herself, while her killer tits rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

It was like watching one of her videos, except that it was live! She was live, and right here in front of me!

I could actually hear her sexy noises without the filter of electronics and my little phone speaker.

I could smell her perfume, and her arousal, emanating from her luscious body.

I was getting close. I was feeling the familiar sensations of my climax building, and I knew I was soon going to give this beautiful woman what she wanted. Or at least what she was allowed to have.

Her beautiful face, so intent on watching me pleasure myself, was full of color and lust. Her fingers were strumming on her clit now, and I sensed that it wouldn't be long for her either

"I'm getting close honey!" I told her. I stopped long enough to spit in my hand again, and pull my foreskin back, one last time.

Smearing my spit over the tip of my dick, I mixed it with the precum oozing out the end, and coated myself until it glistened in the light from the window.

I saw her subconsciously lick her lips, and I focused on her mouth as I slid my slippery palm over the swollen, purple head of my cock.

Just like watching her online, I tried to imagine how good it would feel to be in her sensual mouth. To feel the warmth and wetness, and the talented tongue urging me to cum.

Her pretty eyes looking up at me, pleading for my load, while her mouth, her full lips, were stretched around my girth, working on me for the creamy reward inside.

I realized I was moaning out loud, and she shuffled closer, wanting to give me a better target. She stopped the video and held the phone out to the side, temporarily distracting me.

She thumbed the screen and put the camera in selfie mode. I saw my cock and her beautiful face in the frame. She had that sexy smile I knew from her posts. The one where she looks so happy being the cause of the hard cock, ready to explode.

And ready I was. My eyes flicked back and forth between her sexy smile with those adorable dimples, to her excited eyes, then back to the camera showing my hand working my cock right in front of her.

When I looked back at her eyes she looked up at me with the pleading look that never failed to get me off.

I moaned, long and deep in my chest as my hot jizz shot off, all over her face. She moaned too, low and sweet, as she closed her eyes and felt my spray.

Somewhere in the back of my whirling brain I remembered that she didn't want me to mess up her makeup. But there was no stopping it. And the look on her face told me she didn't mind.

I shot across the bridge of her nose and onto her forehead. The next jet went across her cheek. The next hit her nose again, and down over her mouth. Yet another went across her closed eye and down her other cheek.

I could hear myself moaning as I spewed rope after rope of my hot jizz across her pretty face. I could hear her mewling as she took it all, gladly.

When my climax came to an end I dribbled the last of it onto her tits which were rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

She had the pleased look she always had when she felt herself covered with cum. Her eyes closed, but smiling, along with her mouth.

I was drained and weak, leaning back on the dresser. She looked relaxed now too, content.

"Wow." I whispered. "Sorry about your makeup." Her smile grew and she held the camera up to me, "It's okay, I don't need makeup today, I guess. Make sure we have enough good pictures. I can't really see right now." She added with a giggle.

I took the phone from her and snapped another half dozen pictures of her face and tits. She turned her face side to side and pushed her shoulders back, displaying herself proudly.

After that she asked, "Can you get me a towel please? I really need to get going." I remembered that her husband was waiting downstairs, and I sprung from my place on the dresser to scurry to the bathroom after pulling my pants back up.

I felt guilty now, thinking about her husband, as I wet a washcloth with warm water and grabbed her a towel too. When I got back to her, she was still in the same place, on her knees in front of the dresser, waiting patiently.

She heard me return and reached her hand out for the towel. She seemed pleased with the warm, damp washcloth I gave her first.

She proceeded to wipe away all the evidence of our fun as I watched. Soon the only evidence left was on her phone.

Once her eyes were clean, she opened them and looked up at me. "You know you should probably put that away now." She told me, looking at my now limp prick.

She found a clean corner of the washcloth and reached out to clean up the traces of jizz left on my dick. Even pulling back my foreskin to be thorough. I flinched as I was so sensitive from just cumming.

She took the opportunity to give it a couple of strokes of her own, just to feel it for herself I guess.

Once we were all cleaned up, she got up from the floor and began to put her dress back in place. I zipped up my pants and got my shirt tucked in. Neither of us said anything as we got ready to go.

Finally I told her "Well, I should get back to work." I felt awkward, not knowing how something like this should end. I almost felt like I should kiss her, but I knew it was out of bounds.

Do I thank her? Thank her for letting me shoot my cum all over her face? That seemed wrong too.

"Yeah, I have to go too," She told me, "my husband is waiting for me." She seemed awkward too now.

I reverted back to hotel employee as I started toward the door, and told her, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay, and if you need anything else..." I stopped myself there, realizing it sounded like an offer of sex.

She smiled at my discomfort, even giggled at me, and said, "We'll be sure to call you."

I smiled back at her, and as our eyes met, I had an idea, an urge, if you will. I gently took her hand, the same one she had used to masturbate with.

She was nervous at first, until I brought it up to my face. I drew in a deep breath, smelling her fingers. Then as I continued to look her in the eye, I took her marinated fingers into my mouth.

Her eyebrows raised and her mouth curled up into that sexy smile of hers as I groaned with appreciation.

I sucked her fingers clean, loving her flavor, until I had it all. Then I released her hand and said goodbye.

As I went through the door she told me, "Watch for my next post, I think you will really enjoy it!"

I assured her I would, that I always do. And as I made my way back to the maintenance shop, in a daze, I thought, "Just one post? We got enough content for a few!"

The End.

12