The Conventioneer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother was the same."

Abby nodded. "Outside of the cleaning duties, there was one obligation required by our elevated status: we had to go down on each other at the end of the weekly chapter meeting and both of us had to come. We weren't permitted to stop until that happened. Once the final resolutions were passed, Kimber and I would remove our clothes. She dutifully laid across the dining room table and opened her legs and I dutifully mounted her, our...special places...poised over the other's mouth. Our sisters stood around us, holding hands. They always were very complimentary; often telling us we looked beautiful. I always enjoyed it, but Kimber felt differently.

She said she had been curious to try it, but that being with a girl really wasn't her thing. She ended up moving home a few weeks later and ultimately left the sorority. One of the other girls, Hawni, became my Sub Sister after Kimber left. Her ascension took place in the same manner. But the Executive Board required a different approach since there were some hurt feelings when Kimber and I ascended. This time, I was required to lay on the table and the three applicants each took a turn on me. I came twice that night. Since I was the Senior Sub, the executive board allowed me to pick my new Sub Sister, which was an honor."

I was shaking my head. "I really do wish I went to a four year university." Claire was saturating my panties by now and all I wanted was to lay beneath Abby as she lowered her special place to my mouth. I was starving.

Taking another drink, Abby said, "Your turn. When did you know you liked girls?"

END

12