All Comments on 'The Conversion'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Very interesting

This was well done. Well written and not rushed as some of your stuff is.

Best Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't really think

he was better off not knowing ... there's lots of ways it could have turned out even worse.

It behooves readers to pay attention when there spouse says she is converting: make sure to ask exactly what she is converting to!

Good job, Bob!

Regards, DJ

ohioohioover 17 years ago
for me what's disappointing

is that his revenge wasn't nearly complete enough for what Harry and everyone else had done to him.

Once he has Vickie's signature and the divorce is final, why not then go completely public and ruin Harry? Since beating the shit out of him might land the husband in jail, what's to stop him from making public all the prominent men Vickie fucked--and that Harry set it all up?

That's the least that Harry deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Didn't know you had it in you...

Why, Bob, I actually liked your story! Realistic. Wish we could have had a bit more at the end, left me feeling unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bit of a caricature, hey?

the wife is a bit of a caricature.

evil - she did everything except try to kill him. whored for years w/o hubby having a clue, submissive slave to another man w/o hubby having a clue, foisting the other man/mens children on hubby w/o him having a clue, and finally "cutting hubby off" with some pat lie. a caricature of the evil "wife".

then there were the "friends", caricatures as well. "best" and "good freinds" while doing evil behind hubbys back.

and the evil, heartless mastermind harry. betcha he plays with his moustache and gives an evil snicker before putting on his cloak and top hat, right?

bit much.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Your best story in a LONG time; revenge was weak

would love to see a addition to this story -- from the whore's point of view

Clearly your best story in a long long time. But as with all your serious LW stories your revenge angle was really weak...

this leads me to think or wonder is JPB is a queer or maybe really a woman. JPB does not seem to be able too handle the Male revenge concept well at all in any of his stories

why is that?

Ok with the big well know local politicians... unless the Hubby were to get a lot of media coverage or bodyguards... exposing them could cause more trouble than its worth ... and he has more leverage THREATENING to use the video/ photos

But what about all these friends at the party? why not not pound them and expose them?

Finally the sence with his son at the golf course... she is still my mother attitude is sick. She stoped being a mother and any part of a family when she decided to become a serious whore.

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Hmmmmmm

JPB, this story was a bit more harsh than most of yours and I guess I liked it for the most part.

What is bothering me here is the extent of the betrayal she has gone to over all those years. She doesn't love her husband one speck and I see no reason why she would need him for support or anything else either. She could support herself in style with all the money she could earn fucking all these guys.

The total depravity of this woman and seeing what she did to her husband actually has left me feeling ill. And I ususally like revenge stories.

I guess I just like my cheating whore slut wives to be a bit less so than this bitch was. hahaha

Thanks Bob for a great effort.

Charleybear

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
P.S.

I also agree with Harry, the revenge was pretty weak against all the friends and relatives and unknown persons that this poor guy got fucked over by.

He somehow should have come out of this better than just keeping everything that was rightfully his. LAWSUITS should have netted him quite a lot of money. BEATINGS would have been quite satisfying (and if anyone pressed charges, the evidence still could have been disclosed..).

All in all a good story.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agree with Ohio

His revenge is not yet complete. He should make the videos and pictures public as soon as the divorce is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to bad

he didnt do any where near enough t oher or harry ..what about compensation for years of abuse ...he could have walked awa ywith millions ...oh well he could still sell the videos

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is this guy for real

All that time and she was fucking all his " friends" and he didn't have a clu..get real bob...the first part of the story has a different character from the latter part. The guy you described in the last part would not have been so fucking dumb that he didn't know that all his "friends" were fucking her????

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Revenge,huh?

But not too much. Everyone is right. He shoulda made a fortune from lawsuits. He shoulda ruined them all, financially!

This isn't a slut; this is a whore.

and a well used one. That would be one hell of a blow to your ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Evidence of a Supreme Being...

The cirmustances in which he discovered his wife's betrayal had to have been manipulated by the hand of GOD. By the husband's own admission he never had a clue and never would have if not for the wife's untimely accident. When GOD has had enough God always finds a way to bring all things hidden to the light. Its ironic that the wife's attempt at using God and religion to mask her schemes to continue cuckolding her husband not only may have caused her own demise but could also be the mechanism to convert her agnostic husband into a true believer! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Closing Of Confused Weirdness

Let me see if I have this right he says " I know this sounds silly to say this, but I do believe that I was better off not knowing what I know now".

This was a great story until then (here and in another story today). Your comment was contrary to what you did and makes it seem that you would have preferred continuing having a whore who was the mother of not your children but you didn't want to read her stories anymore - gosh why not if you want her back?

Your path was wondereously rightous and realistic for most of us then at the very end again you went into the septic slit ditch by choice - why?

Hopefully, you can conquere this too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB, looks like your...

critics found a story of yours they liked for a change.

On the subject of revenge, my question is why go further? Burt's divorce settlement left Vickie with nothing (i.e., house, 401K, savings, health benefits) except her personal belongings. Vickie's kids know what a slut she really is which has to affect her relationship with them. At age 45-47, Vickie has to enter the work force either as a stripper or whore or some low paying job.

Burt, on the other hand probably had a few extramartial encounters, but he was happy (i.e., sexually, emotionally) with Vickie except for the last 14 months of their marriage. Although reconciliation with Vickie is out of the question she is still the mother of his kids so no matter how much he hates her any further revenge will affect his relationship with the kids.

My only suggestion is to consider a part 2 to this story. I know that it is not your MO but there are some unresolved questions which could really add to the storyline:

- Usually people like Harry do not just roll over. He taped those politicians and businessmen for leverage which Burt threat to end. So after the divorce what does Harry do?

- Do Burt sue his old friends (with 22 lawsuits he could get enough to retire early and get out of town)?

I really do not care what happens to Vickie and the kids since your ending pointed out their near term future.

Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Just a good story

Well done and a little different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you could have the mind of a great writer

you're to stubborn and pigheaded.you write good stories and some way you find a way to fuck them up on purpose.why you let that story end that way.just to piss people off.stop the dump shit and write the great stories you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I wish

This is such a good story, but it left me wanting more. I wish you would revisit it and give us what happened after the divorce. There is no way the children would have a "normal" relationship with her - their mother is a whore in all the sense of the word and everybody knows about it. On top of that, she left them with different fathers. I'd also like to know what happened to her, there's not much in the market for an old whore (47 yr old or more). And what happened to him. He had an amount of enemies. So, Bob, could you pls give us a little more?

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
What happened Bob?

My goodness, did you suddenly grow some balls? - Nice.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
Balls....balls...ballls

They sure fit a man real good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a picture worth so many words

heaven help us from those that find 'god'. here, she acted in most un-godly way, and her prayers were not answered

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part2-Please

I like it a lot!Darlene is a braindead daughter.She sided with her mother even with her behavior...

Wonderful plot!It deserves an aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why, oh why?

Why do people always want the post mortem? Stories come, run their course, then end. That is the way of things. Now if this was being billed as some epic work and then got abandoned at chapter 15 just as the brakes failed on the hero's car, that would be irritating. A one-off that ends after a page or two yet gives your own mind room to gnaw on the left over strands is kinda fun. Lets the imagination out to have a stretch.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Very interesting,

This story as a fantasy was very entertaining it was a good read.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Life sucks

He had a good life till he found out about his wife's extra marital fun. Isn't it strange that everyone was happy till the accident.

For those asking for more, why don't you take Bob's permission and write your own sequels.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
screw restraint

I am about to amaze everyone who has read my commentaries on other Literotica stories but I do have to agree with the other bloggers who feel that JPB failed to end this story as it deserved.

Unlike the other comments, my sympathies are equally split between Burt, Vickie and their children and the families of all the men who had sex with Vickie over the years. Forgetting STI's and HIV/AIDS, it is just sad when when the little head does all the thinking for the big head. All the involved families were shortchanged by lust.

What surprised me, is the failure of commentators to understand the consequences of Harry's scheme. Major crimes have been committed from blackmail to extortion to prostitution to fraud to bribery to suborning public officials and a hundred more felonies and misdemeanors, we'd need the 'Angel of Death' to sort out and prosecute.

If Burt fails to inform the authorities, he becomes an accessory after the fact. And do you fail to see that Vickie's best chance to cut a deal for a reduced sentence is to accuse her husband of instigating her activities with abusive behavior. Burt has to proactive just to protect himself from prosecution, nothing less is smart.

I am not certain about how the legal system works out fines and forfeitures and penalties for married couples. Burt's desire to protect his hard-earned property may be lost to judicial seizure or at least to pay all the lawyer fees for himself and his wife. Not even counting possible civil suits, afflicted families could bring against Burt and Vickie as a married couple. One final smack down for "Poor Burt" to endure.

I suspect the best Burt can hope for, is to avoid conviction and imprisonment.

Most women in swinging, incest, prostitution and other criminal behavior are violently forced into it by their husbands and other male relatives. How would Burt prove his innocence? How do you prove a negative? Harry would certainly jump on this band wagon as blaming Burt would take some of the legal punishment off Harry's back.

- fanfare -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Agree With Fanfare

There was not enough retribution for all the betrayal and all of the crime being committed. There should be jail time and government official forced to resign and Vicki actually should just kill herself. Then again even as fiction or fantasy this was pretty far-fetched.

I hate cheaters.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
MUCH better off knowing the truth

With all those people involved something bad was bound to happen. There were just too many people in the loop for it not to come to a bad ending. I hope his terms for the divorce were heavily weighed in his favor. And I sure as hell would have gone after the "real" fathers of his children for reparations. (He needed a shark for a lawyer). And the real reason he needed to know the truth? So he didn't go on living a lonely, miserable life, being lied to by the manipulative bitch he was married to. I've read some of the comments and I always figure the author did a good job if he or she got a lot of comments, both negative and positive. It means people read and were affected by that story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
At least he was not a fucking willing cuckold!

As so many are in about half of your stories, Bob.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
It's one thing to appreciate a down & dirty, red hot cybersex authoress who uses ' the method ' for inspiration

It's a bit of a different deal to find out you're sharing hearth & house with one. A nasty story throughly well told.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A clever tale. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story until the end

How could his daughter Darlene not believe all the evidence he had? Why did he not ask the kids for DNA tests? If Darlene wasn't his biological child that would have told her all she needed to know. Losing her was a win for Vickie. Why would you possibly write that he felt he might have been better off not knowing? He was the worst type of cuckold and what man would have let Vickie's behavior go on for as long as he did? No sex for all those months and her living in another bedroom? What kind of marriage is that? You say he endured it but why would he? That made no sense. And after the divorce was finalized why didn't he just release all the material? Harry certainly didn't deserve a free ride. Finish them all off and then look for a new job. Somewhere beachy. And start over again. He has no friends left in that town so why hang around? Another unfinished story Bob.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Darlene knows it's all true

She just wants her dad to forgive her mom and go on being cuckolded. She's her mother's daughter through and through.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Taking Sides

"She's my mother and I love her. You are my father and I love you. I'm not happy with what she has done to the family, but I am not going to turn my back on her. I will try and be there for her if she needs me. The same goes for you.”

That’s all well and good, but there is bound to be some times when he has to choose between them, especially regarding how she has been acting the last couple of years. What if his mother demands that he choose sides, and won’t accept the statement that he wants to be there for both of them? Will he then tell her, “I will then have to choose Dad?”

And Darlene can go suck an egg if she can't see that this is all her mother's fault, NOT her father's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't understand

You can write a great story like this one. Original idea, clever plot, good ending. Believable characters doing things you would expect from ordinary people (except the dumb one Darlene). Well played. How do you write this and just before it (in the order they're displayed on your site) write a pile of garbage like "The Conversation" where the husband is a spineless turd? Whatever. This was an excellent story deserving of a 5. Thanks for this one. But it doesn't completely make up for the previous one.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Good Until

It was a very good story until the end. Here was a guy who was in a sexless, loveless marriage devoid of even any level of companionship. Yet at the end you still have him say "I know it sounds silly to say this, but I do believe I was better off not knowing what I know now."

How can that be? He got rid of the whore who totally disrespected him non-stop from even before they were married and he kept everything else he wanted. The friends he lost were not friends anyway so good riddance.

Could have been a five star story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BTB,

full throttle is the only way to go, Burn Baby Burn and you friends too. TK U MLJ LV NV

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 8 years ago
Needed stronger payback

would have liked a deeper insight into why she did what she did. Why get married in the first place if she was enjoying being a whore. In the end I would have liked to see a lot stronger pay back. For him to simply divorce and leave her with a sniffle and whimper really ruined the whole story for me. Retribution was called for but never really achieved. Oh well to each their own, however, I felt this was only a few sentences away from being a story about an accepting weak husband that got off on cuckoldry.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
A little more

I would have liked the story to go a but further. I would have liked the divorce decree to be finalized and then he could release the rest of the information. Once everyone had gotten their due, it would be done. As far as an epilogue is concerned, DNA tests, then telling the kids - you pick her or him (no you can't have it both ways after what she did!), and finally the truth from the whore as to why she was a cheating slut.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT

that too much knowledge is dangerous. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
knowledge = bad?

So he would have been happier still being in a loveless, respectless, affectionless, sexless marriage?

Living with someone that is more like a roommate whom he could barely tolerate would be better?

Isn't the classic question "Would you be better off with them or without them?"

He can hire a maid service to pick up around the house.

He can easily find other companionship, likely more congenial than her.

So why the next to last line?

What has he really lost, but false friends and an ungrateful daughter?

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
TwoCrows

Having his wife have a difference of agreement with him re God is probably a less bitter pill than finding out his wife held him in such contempt and disregard.

And finding out the paternity of his kids? That had to be a kick in the crotch.

He was getting divorced anyway. He probably would rather have had his illusions intact for his own peace of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
go to church for revenge

It would have been funny to see what she would have done if he suddenly told her that he was ready to go to church with her and take part in the churches programs. What would she say and do to try to keep him away so he would n't find out the she not hadn't been going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another...

Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are missing a point

She never tried to apologize because that's how she was written, cold, hard, super whore. Slut is a name that's too good for her. XXX porn stars are sluts but honest Sluts. Most people know what the porn stars are doing. Too bad the story to me seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The dumbest thing you could do is try to make sense of this story.

JPB has no sense of normal human nature, behavior, shame, guilt, responsibility, or self-reliance. Bob likes to write what to him are interesting what-if stories, without the premise having any basis in reality or normal human interaction. This is another one of Bob's stories where one day a guy discovers that his pet dog is really a miniature pig. He will tell us that the guy at the pet store told him it was a dog, all of his friends complimented him on his dog, and it even had puppies, which he raised and sold to others as dogs. Then, SHEZAM! He finds out after all the years and care and living together and interaction with friends and neighbors that his dog is really a pig.

Which is a funny and interesting sort of story, but its just a silly fantasy. As usual, the wife in this story gives no explanation, understanding, justification, or even apology for her monstrous betrayal. Its kind of like that's just what some women, and all pigs, do. Have a nice day.

Thanks for the entertainment, Bob. Another yummy bun, with no meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good description of JPB world

Anon 09/11/17 did a great description of JPB world. I think all his stories take place in a parallel world which resembles ours, but only in the surface.

At least that's how I read his stories. Some of them are entertaining, some of them are infuriating and most of them make no sense at all if you compare them real people and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Funny shit!

Almost as funny as Anon's comment on JPB's stories and characters. Such witty analysis! But totally worthless given the fact that this is a porn site and nobody really cares what Bob writes or what your feelings are towards a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WORTH IT

To read this story just to get to the 3 comments right before me, but most especially Anonymous 9-11-17.

Vickie and hubby blame the lack of sex on God (or religion). Do not blame God. He is the one that made humans sexual and laid sex on us. He invented it. So if you are against sex, you're against God.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, the anon comment from 9/11/17 summed up what we're all thinking. Hahaha

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

I would put this on the plus side of JPB stories that I have read. Anything that burns the cheating wife and her lovers too, is good for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Have to compare

Whatever, guys.

But I say what Bob writes is much much better and enterteining than 90% of the crap you usually see posting in LW.

So, I'll keep reading Bob, and I continuously thank him for keep writing.

5*

Another one bites the dust

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Another good one

I have read all of JPB’s stuff on Literotica. His writing is straight forward and not cluttered with extraneous BS. I really like most of it, however there is the occasional clunker. He writes from burn bitch stories to wife sharing and slut wife stories to forgiving straying wives stories. It is kind of unpredictable what you will get in anyone of his stories, but anon 09/11/17 sums it all up rather well. This gets a 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chicken

He should have taken the lot of them down which in itself would have gotten her to agree to a divorce.Harry got off Scot free ,that can't be right.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
What a wimp 1 star

Can tell by reading material he is wimpy cuckold

BUT I kept hoping he would grow a pair

Give copies of videos to all different news outlets in area

Anonymous

Not yours and if you used common sense can't be traced back to you

No seeing Harry

After videos become public file suits against all involved especially Harry

Make a hell of a lot more than paying wife and with all of those videos no judge in right mind giving her much

Wimpy cuckold like him give all real men a wake up call

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Liked it.

I don't know where the wimp claim comes from. He could have gone after the other men with a bat, but that just puts him in jail. The real lesson is that you never know what turn your life will take. No matter how careful, an unexpected event can undo all your plans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ENTERTAINING

Some of the previous comments mentioned errors or shortcomings. There may have been some, but I didn't notice or become distracted. I was reading for entertainment and I was entertained. Good job.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
We all know religion and sex sells

They said the original spokesman for Viagra was a televangelist. So if you have a resurrection lasting more than four hours you should call a doctor or a priest. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I waited 2 months after the divorce was final before I got my final revenge against Harry and the slut.

I sent a copy of Vickie's greatest hits to the local media outlets. I included Thomas Shift, the 2 Councillors and the County Commissioner in them as well as exerts from her diary naming Harry and several local businessmen.

Well the shit hit the fan. The Mayor was forced to act. She sacked the Councillors, the City Manager and the County Commissioner and stated that none of the Businesses, where the owners were named, would do business with the County while she was Mayor. She stuck to her guns on that and several businesses went bankrupt as a result.

Harry"s business went broke very quickly and he soon became bankrupt and very despondent. I still had not finished with him though and one night in a back alley, while he was dumpster diving, I got my final revenge. He did not end up in a wheel chair but he did end up spending the rest of his days in a hospice bed unable to move or speak. I visited him several times and read to him, from Vickie's diary, until the Hospice staff asked me not to visit again as I was causing him distress.

Vickie ended up a $20 dollar street whore, after Harry's attack. She has suffered several STD's and has recently been diagnosed with HIV. Even Darlene cut ties with her after that.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Another BS story about wife being a town whore while somehow nobody could notify unobserving clueless husband. You really have to be a paranoid misogynist to buy this crap produced by a guy whose only experience with women is internet porn.

No talent either, constantly repeating the same plot lines bought from others on LW. No attempt to explain how he run into his wife's writing on internet, or why would Darlene stand by her mother in face of overwhelming evidence or why would she abandon her mother when she was diagnosed with HIV infection. Just plain random character traits. If you read JPB stories you would know that he keeps on repeating plot lines and that he has no ability to develop any characters. His female characters are always drop dead gorgeous town sluts quick into gangbanging, his children characters have no personality of any kind other than innocence, his male characters are totally blind men with two eventual actions, either Rambo style superior fighting experts or more often McGyver "elaborate" absurd plans once clued on cheating. And of course "Rob" character always have all the women dropping panties and spreading legs for him, and all cheaters professing undying love for him once caught in cheating.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Feels like there is a lot missing here, more on her fallout, more about what happened to him next, did he become a man again, it feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyably sick. 5*

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

I don't understand one thing.

When husband caught wife cheating always they go after the lover.

Not the wife.

I want to see a story where the wife is punished...tormented .... Mentality broken.

She is the main culprit.

Not saying to you JPB .

You don't have the balls.

Anyone worth a try in Literotica??

Or everyone is a Wimp??

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Should

Should have posted the videos on the internet,especially the ones with the politicians.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
She found god?

I didn't know God's name was Harry. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition 😁😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scheming wife, better off without her. Didn't much like him saying he wasn't sure. She's tossing his private stuff and sleeping in another bedroom. What kind of marriage is that? Would have liked to see some severe revenge on her especially. Let her walk away with her clothes, her car and her maiden name and nothing else.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

So bad. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was both an excellent story and absolutely not the porn I was looking for. 5 stars.

TajfaTajfa6 months ago

Never found out why she did it. Also never heard a last conversation between her and him. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

How could he be better off being married without a sex life? He's just paying his wife to screw around whether he knows it or not. Why be married if you're going to be platonic?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Better off with her? What she provided could easily be replaced by a maid service. But isn't it ironic that our MC thrived on a cuckold fantasy? I mean, come on, his justification for reading the slut wife stories and ONLY those was that they are just stories? So what, we all know there is so much alternative smut to chose from and read for free. But of course it had to be that way for the tale to come full circle. All in all quite entertaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...