The Conversion Ch. 02 - Performance

Story Info
Submissive husband learns to perform for his owner.
5.1k words
4.6
13k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

"Don't you think you'd be more comfortable without anything on?" My wife and her friend were lounging beside the small plunge pool in the backyard of our townhouse. It was hot. I had just returned from getting us some drinks and it was obvious the women had been talking.

Besides the apparent interest in seeing me naked, thinly couched in concern for my comfort, both women shared a somewhat predatory facial expression that made me a little apprehensive. I felt my heart rate climb slightly as my imagination took over and my excitement level rose.

"Linda and I were just discussing the relative merits of relieving you of your dignity," she grinned. "It's ok, she knows. You don't need to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about."

I stared at her, speechless. The tray of drinks in front of me suddenly morphed into a virtual testimony to subservience. Unless I had seriously misunderstood the clandestine activity that we had been engaged in for the past while, becoming her sub was supposed to be our secret. No one else knew except Karla, our coach. Now she was confiding in Linda? Had that night at the club been planned? Of course it had.

"Are you seriously asking me to get naked in front of Linda right now?" I said, fighting to keep the incredulity in my voice down to a minimum.

"No, I'm not asking. I'm telling you." Her tone of voice combined with the circumstances in which she expected me to submit to her direction told me that playtime had reached the next step up. I could feel Linda's eyes on me, almost holding her breath, waiting to see if I would comply. God knows what Erin had told her.

"Put the tray own." It was an order. If I did it, I knew there was no going back. First the tray, next my clothes. Linda would have first-hand evidence of my depravity. If I did as I was told I felt certain I would become a non-person in her eyes. I would become property, striped by my implicit consent of the right to even be embarrassed. Subject to the sexual whim of another and as a result, sanctioned for exploitation.

The consequences of what I was being told to do ricocheted through my mind as I carefully placed the tray of drinks on the table and stole a furtive glance at Linda. Her face was flushed, her eyes were bright and her substantial chest rose and fell deeply with each breath.

"Go ahead David," she said, a little breathlessly. "Don't be shy. Erin and I have been sharing. Rest assured that you can be yourself around me. At least, the self you are becoming. I would like to get to know that man very much." Her voice was quiet and reassuring, coaxing me toward an action that there was no backing away from afterward.

Far from being reassured, my hesitation betrayed my composure. I was sure my compliance would set new, unexplored parameters in my relationship with Linda. But as Erin and I had discussed, disobedience was not an option if I was serious about becoming a better sub.

"Tell you what baby, if it's easier for you, go get us some ice and lose the clothes on the way back," my wife drawled, at once amused by my dilemma and her solution to it. She knew I needed time to process, time to decide. It was time to obey.

"Go, you have 10 minutes. Get back here naked." I turned and walked into the house, aware that I had just acknowledged my status by my obedience, but grateful for the chance to change my headspace and remake an entrance as my wife's slut.

Trying not to think, I stripped off my shorts and T-shirt then pulled off my underwear. With a rush of excitement and dismay, I felt my cock already thickening.

"Five minutes!" My wife yelled across the patio. I started for the door then remembered the ice. Minutes later, clutching a bowlful of cracked ice like a shield, I took a deep breath and stepped out into the sunlight. Six deliberate, heart-pounding strides later I stood in front of my wife and our friend, hard and on display; an obedient sub making himself useful.

"Good boy David," Erin cooed. The pride in her voice was encouraging. "Now show us what a good sub you are and let Linda hold onto your control stick." Linda held out her hand. Her face was a mask, hiding her thoughts as I stepped forward and rested my erection in her warm palm. I was acquiescing to someone other than my wife for the first time, albeit under her direction. Linda's fingers closed firmly around my shaft and squeezed. I gasped. They both smiled.

"He appears to be groomed," Linda observed," already objectifying my presence. Her fingers explored my cock; stroking, squeezing. "Feels too smooth to be natural so I'm thinking this gets shaved. Do you keep his bush clipped too?" Linda asked.

"No, that's his responsibility," she replied. "But I do prefer him clipped short rather than completely shaved. "It's so much more adult," she smiled mischievously. "Did I mention he likes to be spanked? Slapping his ass makes him harder, wanna see," my wife asked?

Of course Linda wanted to watch me being spanked. Her hand tightened and relaxed reflexively while she nodded her affirmative. I felt Erin's hand tracing my right buttock tentatively, then kneading a handful of ass, softening the target.

"SMACK!" My wife slapped my ass loudly while her friend hung onto my stiff cock, holding me in place. An involuntary moan escaped me, audibly labeling me as a slut. The sound seemed to spur the two women on.

"Run the palm of your hand back and forth along the underside of his cock," my wife advised. "It'll drive him crazy and he'll want to fuck your hand but don't let him. It's too soon." She winked at Linda. "This is his first demonstration of subservience to anyone but me. He's going to need some time to get used to being on display and complying with instructions from someone else."

Linda's hand kept moving slowly but relentlessly up and down my shaft while she listen to my wife describe how I was going to become accustomed to being exhibited and available. I barely heard a word. Every fiber in me begged to move in concert to her stroking, but every time I tried to increase the pace Linda took her hand away until I stopped. Apparently Linda was one of those women who seem to be able to do two things at the same time. She could have a conversation with my wife and train me simultaneously. My compliance was instantly rewarded by the resumption of her hand on my erection. I quickly learned to follow Linda's direction.

"Please don't be nervous David," she said quietly. "I understand what you and my friend here are trying to achieve." My cock remained hard in her palm while she reassured me. I felt her other hand fondling my balls.

"I get that this is a big step for you. Admitting to being a sub with someone besides your Domme takes courage. I think you've demonstrated that ... Good boy." Weighing my balls in one hand, Linda resumed stroking my erection excruciatingly slowly with her other hand.

"Don't let him cum yet," my wife reiterated. Linda stopped stroking and held my cock until I stood still. I just stood there, erect and obedient, holding the bowl of ice, not sure what came next.

"You mean he can actually cum just from being played with like this? Doesn't he need to be pumped?" Linda sounded surprised, like she'd had some experience making men produce.

"We're working on making him more sensitive to digital stimulation, aren't we David? So yes, it's taken a lot of practice but I'm proud to say he is now capable of shooting in your hand without much more stimulation than what you were just providing." Linda raised her eyebrows and leaned away from the head of my boner, just in case I was closer to the edge than she thought.

"David, pay attention. Drag your mind away from your cock for a change and listen. This is what's going to happen," my wife interjected. "Linda is going to stay for an hour or so. We have some things to discuss that don't concern you. You keep us supplied with cold drinks and be on hand for anything else we might want. Anything. You can put the bowl down now."

Recovering enough of my mental faculties to respond, I twisted sideways at the waist and bent my knees to place the container of ice on the table without disturbing Linda's hold on me. The ice bowl was the last psychological barrier separating me from my capitulation. I stood, awkward now without even the flimsiest excuse for standing in front of Linda with my cock in her hand. Linda pulled on my cock and I took a step forward. She pulled up and I stood on the front balls of my feet. She pulled down hard and I squatted for her with my cock at a convenient height.

"Hands on top of your head, but keep your balance where you are," she instructed. With my hands clasped on top of my head, I had to arch my back to hold the position and keep my balance. It felt like I was passing some kind of test.

"Erin, you didn't tell me how far he has come in such a short time," Linda said. Without a word Erin moved forward and I felt her hand drift down my back and rest on my ass. Struggling to maintain my balance, I sensed the tip of her finger penetrate my opening. Erin's other hand found my balls hanging within easy reach and rolled them in her fingers. Linda released her grip on my cock and stroked it slowly, easily, as if she had all the time in the world. I began to grunt uncontrollably.

My wife stopped using my rear fuck-hole and let go of my balls. She stood and slapped my ass playfully.

"SMACK!" Stay where you are, Linda may not be finished yet," Erin directed.

Linda used my cock to pull me closer. I shuffled forward on my knees now. She stared at me thoughtfully then released me, picked up a drink from the tray and eased back into the lounge chair, ignoring me. In the absence of any direction from either of the women, I stayed on my knees with my hands on my head and my rigid cock pointing at Linda. Seeing my uncertainty my wife provided direction.

"Sit," she instructed, indicating a footstool at her feet with a nod of her head. "Make yourself comfortable," she grinned. "But keep your knees apart and your hands away from your lap."

Squatting naked on a cassock with my legs spread in front of two clothed women was enough to ensure that I would never get too comfortable. Knowing that my wife was using me to demonstrate her dominance was more than enough to keep me hard while I waited, on display.

"Ignore him Linda, he needs to become accustomed to serving without implicitly demanding attention through his wanton nudity," my wife observed with a wry smile. Besides, I suspect he loves being naked and on display, don't you David? Oh ... and the correct form of address to either of us at this point would be "yes ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am," I repeated. "Am I allowed to say anything else?" I was beginning to relax enough to go with this new twist in our Domme/sub experiment.

"You can say 'yes Ma'am' or 'no Ma'am, as appropriate. I'll let you know if I want anything more, but I won't really be expecting you to say much of anything after I speak, and I certainly will not tolerate you initiating any conversation. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

"Occupy yourself with something constructive while Linda and I consult with one another, but stay where I can keep an eye on you. The patio needs to be swept, the table tops wiped, and you might as well wash the outside window panes while you're at it."

I rose to get started with my tasks. Menial labor was one of the methods she used to reduce my cock-obsessed focus and readjust my attention to her preferences.

"And keep an eye on our drinks David, I expect you to top them up when needed without being told. Show some initiative and you might be rewarded." The implicit promise did nothing to diminish my erection.

We had been working on sensitizing me to more than just my response time. We were gradually replacing my sexual preferences with hers. More frequently now, I found myself getting turned on just by thinking about what I could do for her. No doubt I was just trying to ingratiate myself to my Domme and was hoping to be rewarded. The anticipation alone made me hard. She liked to keep me naked when we were alone, so it was impossible to hide my excitement. Now the same phenomenon was happening in front of our friend Linda. I imagined massaging her feet, or perhaps being used as a footstool by her. As I was sweeping the patio floor I felt myself stiffening. Linda looked up from her phone.

"Erin, why does your sub have a hard-on again? We're not touching him or even interacting. He's on the other side of the patio being useful, as you instructed." Curious Linda was beginning to have a hunch that my conversion from man to sub might be more complicated than she suspected. Erin watched me for a moment, perhaps savoring the sight.

"He's probably thinking about how he can get one, or both of us to play with him. In case you haven't noticed he's very cock-centric," she observed wryly. "We're working on that," she assured her friend with a smile. "But it's tricky because I'm also encouraging him to stay on the edge of horny all the time, and being allowed to cum is his primary reward for good behaviour. So we're redefining the definition of 'good behavior'. Being 'good' means pleasing me. So instead of focusing on his own needs and wants he is learning to put my pleasure ahead of his. It's a process."

"David, come here." I put down the broom and hustled over, conscious of standing within reaching distance of both women.

"Linda is wondering why you have an erection. Can you explain yourself?" Erin waited patiently while I struggled to formulate an honest reply that didn't make it sound like I thrived on humiliation. Tough to do when the truth was sticking out in front of me, on display.

"Um, I was imagining giving Linda a foot rub, trying to put her pleasure before mine, like you want me to get used to doing," I said. "I was, um ...being obedient."

My wife looked skeptical. Linda glanced toward Erin. "Ok if I help myself," she asked?

"Of course, mi casa es su casa. Besides, he's delighted to be serving two of us, aren't you David?"

"Yes Ma'am," I parroted. My stiff cock confirmed my enthusiasm for what I hoped was coming. Linda leaned forward and began sliding her palm along the underside of my erection, coaxing a grunt out of me. The women exchanged suggestive looks.

"You'd do pretty much anything we told you to do, wouldn't you?" Erin said.

"Yes Ma'am!" I answered and crossed my wrists behind my back. My erection strained forward begging for more of the kind of attention Linda was giving it. She glanced at my wife then looked at me.

"Play with yourself for me David," Linda ordered, taking away the stimulation I craved. I looked at my wife for permission and saw her nod her approval. "You may obey Linda."

"Thank you Ma'am," I responded and wrapped my fingers around my boner. I stroked myself slowly, working up to a steady pace. Erin and Linda watched, fascinated with the spectacle.

"Should we let him cum?" Linda asked. "After all, he's been very obedient, and truthfully I'm wondering if he can do that on demand." Linda looked at my wife. "Can he?"

"I'm not sure actually. Can you cum for us David? Can you make the fuck-stick squirt for Linda?" She knew the crude language and the overt female domination would push me over the edge.

"Yes Ma'am" I rasped, close now to proving that I could perform for them.

"Faster sub-slut! I want to see results!" Erin said in a low, serious tone.

Seconds later I responded to the command implicit in her voice. My cock erupted, shooting a jet of cum into Linda's lap. It felt like It had been awhile since I had been allowed that kind of relief. Far beyond any semblance of modesty or embarrassment now, I kept grunting and cumming for a few more seconds, pumping more cum out, lost in the addictive hormonal rush, and grateful to the two women who were controlling me. My conversion was well underway.

"Oh my god, look at your shirt Linda!" Erin squealed. "There is cum all over it. I'll have David clean his mess up as soon as he's able," she laughed. Linda laughed back and clapped her hands together, delighted with what had happened.

"We'll done David! Good boy! But my goodness, you look like your balloon just deflated. I guess that's what it must feel like. But it's also pretty obvious that you would do just about anything to pop that balloon to begin with. Bit of a rush huh? Well you're not quite finished."

It only took Linda a couple of seconds to unbutton her shirt, slip out of it and throw it at me. No bra. Her tits were perfect, with large, very erect nipples.

"Here, catch! You can take this inside. Rinse the cum off and dry it with a hair dryer. If you're quick I'll let you stare at my tits some more," Linda laughed.

Thank you Ma'am," I replied, deftly catching her blouse in one hand without taking my eyes off her bouncing tits. As I turned toward the house Erin swatted my ass with a resounding smack.

"Hurry up sub, I know you think you've earned a reprieve, but despite that soft cock you're still in the game here. We both know you'll get hard again if I want you to, and I'm thinking I'm going to want you to shortly after Linda leaves. You've been a very good boy today and I think that deserves a big reward." I felt my cock begin to tingle as I walked into the house carrying Linda's cum-stained shirt.

Erin looked at her friend. "This has been a very useful visit and thanks again for your help. Tell Karla I said hi, and please remind her that we have a late video call tomorrow afternoon. Oh ... David doesn't need to know that Karla is coaching you too, ok? He and I made an agreement that I would decide how much information he is privileged to concerning his training. I don't want to raise expectations that might not be fulfilled, know what I mean?" Erin looked at Linda for confirmation that she understood the insinuation.

"Sure, I get it. He's on a need to know basis. It's probably more exciting for him to believe I'm just a friend you decided to share him with," Linda said and suppressed a giggle. "Imagine how hard that dick is going to get when he realizes he now has to obey two dominant women."

"Oh I think you made that point today," Erin laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen him that cooperative. I'm expecting a lot of mileage out of our interaction this afternoon. I'll you know how the evening goes," she promised.

I was hurrying back with Linda's cleaned shirt when I heard my name. I paused at the doorway, curious to hear what Erin and Linda were saying. I figured the conversation had to be about me and what had just happened. Erin preferred keeping me in the dark concerning her ongoing plans around my conversion. She felt, and I agreed, that the less I knew about what she was planning, the less likely I was to resist direction, unconsciously or otherwise. Besides, ignorance fosters dependence, and with respect to our sex life, my dwindling independence was a shared goal. But the opportunity was too good to pass up. So I stood in the shadows and strained to apprehend what was in store for me.

"So, how would you feel about helping me take things up another notch?" Erin asked. Linda tilted her head and smiled.

"Another notch?" she replied, with as much innocence in her voice as she could rally. "How would that work exactly? I understand how having him submit to another woman drives home the point that women in general should be obeyed, and that you're running the show now, but what else do you have in mind? Please tell me it's more obedience exercises. I'd love to help out with that."

"More or less," Erin chuckled. "I want to establish broader compliance parameters. That entails demanding a level of obedience that I'm sure David is capable of if properly challenged." Erin smiled. "That's where you come in, again." She paused, distracted by the silence emanating from the open doorway.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12