The Conversion Ch. 02 - Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a second, I think I detect a spy. He's being way too quiet. If you're on board with me in general, I'll call you later about the details." Linda nodded and looked toward the doorway where I was hiding just inside.

"David, if you can hear me, come here." Erin spoke in a calm conversational tone to see how well I might be listening to information that I was not privileged to. I could have pretended I wasn't there, but that would be counter-productive to the overall aim, OUR overall aim. And I was caught. So I left the shelter of the doorway and, grasping Linda's cleaned shirt, walked to where they were chatting and stood awkwardly in front of my wife and her friend.

"Hmmm, so you have been caught deliberately listening to information that you agreed not to know about. Is that about right?" Erin asked.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied. Linda's breasts looked perfect in the afternoon light. They quivered when she moved even slightly, and her nipples were rock-hard. Despite my current predicament, I could not look away. My wife's admonishing tone only accentuated my sense of submissive eroticism. Linda shifted in her seat and bounced her tits. My erection twitched and put my excitement on display.

"You have been disobedient David. You deliberately broke a rule. What do you think we should do about that? How do you think you should you be punished?"

I tore my eyes away from the twin globes commanding my attention and remained silent, staring at the floor, hoping she would supply a suitable answer but wondering if I should speak. She already knew how I wanted to be punished, but making me say it would brand me for Linda, as surely as if I had "Man Whore" written across my ass in magic marker.

"Well? Would you like to beg?"

"Yes Ma'am," I mumbled, unsure of what else she needed from me.

"Louder, I want to hear you beg for how you want to be punished." She instructed, laying to rest any reservations I had about revealing my humiliation preference.

"Yes please Ma'am! Can I be punished?" I responded in a clear, self-disparaging voice. "Can I be spanked please?" I was ashamed of my desires but driven to pursue them anyway.

"Why? What did you do wrong? Why should I consent to punish you? You have embarrassed me in front of my friend. Should Linda watch you being spanked like a disobedient boy? Tell me." Erin sat back, waiting for my inevitable response. I could sense Linda watching the scene unfold for her. She was fascinated, getting excited.

I hesitated; she was going to make me acknowledge my depravity in front of Linda. The humiliation I felt was not the result of breaking a rule, it was a consequence of being forced to admit that I enjoyed being spanked. Linda watched while I grew longer and thicker, an obedient cock slave.

"And ...?" She wanted me to elaborate, to ask for it, to beg.

"And I am sorry Ma'am. I deserve to be disciplined. Please treat me as you see fit Ma'am. Please spank my slut ass for being disobedient Ma'am."

Erin and Linda leaned back in their seats. Both women crossed their legs and waited. Erin looked like a school teacher about to administer the strap and expecting her student to justify his punishment. Linda looked both stern and amused. She was supporting a friend who was making an example of a disobedient man. I stood naked and erect in front of two fully clothed women and felt excited in response to the humiliation I was enduring. Was this what being a sub-slut felt like?

"Give Linda her shirt and bend over." Erin pointed to her lap. I knew what was coming. I was grateful for it. This was not the first time I needed to be disciplined. I handed the shirt to Linda. I dragged my eyes away from her tits again and embraced my embarrassment. I knelt submissively, draping my body over Erin's lap with my ass centered over her crotch waiting for chastisement. My erection pressed hard against her thighs, confirming my sub status. I was her whore, excited to be used.

"Linda, please witness his punishment. He deliberately broke a rule just because he was curious. That's not a major deal-breaker but I can't let little indiscretions go unnoticed now, can I David?"

"No Ma'am," I muttered. Her hand drifted over my exposed ass as she spoke, stroking the skin that was about to be punished; preparing her boy to be humiliated in front of her friend, the price of disobedience.

"SMACK!" The sound resounded in the small, enclosed backyard. I tensed, anticipating the next slap.

"SMACK!" I arched my back and shoved my ass up as best I could.

"He is such a slut," Linda said. Her voice sounded breathless, her excitement almost palpable.

"Can I help?" she managed.

"We can take turns," my wife said excitedly.

"SMACK!" Linda had a heavier hand and her aim was perfect. The women took turns spanking me until my ass burned. I moaned and grunted as they slapped me. I felt close to the edge, trapped across Erin's firm thighs while the women took turns administering my humiliation. I was going to leave a trail of precum when I was allowed to stand. Maybe she would let me clean it up.

"His ass is bright pink! I think he's learned his lesson," Erin decided. He'll have difficulty sitting for a day or so, but I don't expect to find him lurking in any doorways anytime soon. On your feet David, playtime is over."

I stood awkwardly. My ass felt hot. My erect cock dripped precum, advertising the extent of my depravity along with my disciplinary preference.

"My, my, David, you seem to enjoy being spanked," Linda observed with some satisfaction. "Come here."

I approached Linda hesitantly, my ass ached but my boner announced my pleasure in complying, as I stood in front of my wife's friend, my other Domme. Linda wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft and smiled up at me.

"You accept discipline well David. Your post-punishment erection is the sign of a good sub, one who is committed enough to succeed at attaining the next level." She kept changing her grip, squeezing and relaxing her hand, making it difficult for me to focus on what she was saying, but definitely stiffening my cock to a next level of hardness.

"I can see a question in your glazed-over eyes. Let me guess. You're wondering how I know so much about next levels and what it takes to get there, or something along those lines." Linda glanced at Erin. "Sorry Erin, I have to tell him now."

"Your wife and I have the same coach," Linda said. "Erin and I have been friends forever but we became much closer when we realized we shared similar views on what constitutes the ideal man." Linda paused while I digested the information.

Linda's hand kept moving insistently along my shaft. I felt the urgency build, threatening to engulf my awareness as I struggled to listen. Somehow I felt that I needed to understand what she was saying, that the next thing depended on my hearing Linda.

"You can be that man David, the ideal sub that gets his pleasure from pleasing his Domme." She stopped talking suddenly, placed both hands on my hips and turned me 180 degrees toward Erin. Linda reached between my legs. Her hand found my balls and used them to pull my spanked ass against her bare tits. Her other hand snaked around my right hip and began pumping my cock.

"Cum for your Domme David. Cum for Erin. Show her how much you want her; what you're willing to do for her." Linda's right hand milked me, while her left hand pulled my balls back so my ass rested on her chest, tight against her hard-nippled, perfect tits.

"Do it now David! Cum now! Obey me! Do what you're told cock-slut!" I was already so close to the edge. The gutter language and the relentless cock-pumping was too much. I gave in to the inherent slut I was and shot a load toward Erin. A haphazard line of splattered cum on the patio tiles pointed toward my Domme. Erin smiled, content with the offering.

"Thank you for acknowledging my dominance David," Erin sighed. "I know you came for me." Erin reached out and put her palm on my abdomen affectionately and smiled. "You have surpassed my expectations regarding your capacity to submit."

Linda stopped fondling my balls and slipped into her cleaned shirt. "I agree. Your conversion appears complete. At least, at this level you can both stop being concerned about backsliding. David is obviously well-rewarded by accepting your dominance and Erin, you have blossomed into a beautiful, generous Domme. I would be delighted to assist in any capacity if you both decide to take this mindset further."

"David, why don't you clean your mess up while Linda and I chat," Erin cooed. "It's so nice just to watch you work naked. So compliant, so sexy." On all fours, Linda patted my exposed ass as I began cleaning cum off the tiles with my tongue.

"Oh my god, this is going to be so much fun Erin," Linda sighed. "Good boy David."

12