The Conversion Ch. 04

Story Info
David finds his place in the hierarchy.
3.4k words
4.6
4.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

Note: this 4th chapter of The Conversion continues the depraved story of a man trapped in his own lust and how that addiction continues to be nourished and used by unscrupulous women. Thank god.

Karla dropped by one afternoon while I was on my hands and knees washing the tile floor around the pool. Erin supervised from a lounge chair where she could both watch me work and ignore me at the same time. She shot Karla a quick smile before resuming her book. It pleased her that her friends and niece had such casual access to me. The fact that I was passed around and had no choice in who used me, only made me more of a whore.

When I wasn't fulfilling my primary purpose as a sex tool, I was tasked with light domestic responsibilities around the house, such as cleaning or preparing dinner. I was no longer allowed to wear clothing because Erin liked watching me work naked, or almost naked.

A black leather cock ring with chrome snaps encircled my genitals. Attached to that was a two-inch wide piece of leather that stretched my testicles away from my cock. Another half-inch strap of leather separated my balls and held them immobile for her inspection and convenience. There was a small ring on that strap where a leash could be attached. The cock harness/ball stretcher was all I was permitted to wear, even when others were present. I was allowed to be embarrassed, even ashamed, but I was not allowed to disobey.

Karla was one of three women besides my wife Erin who shared ownership of me. She had guided my training, so she understood my inhibitions and how to move me past them better than anyone else. I heard her heels on the tiles behind me before she spoke. I recognized the light steps, close together, confident, announcing her arrival. The sound of her approach excited me. I could feel my cock begin to thicken.

"So, this is how you keep the place so clean," Karla commented. The sharp clack of heels striking tiles stopped abruptly. I felt her hand on my back, acknowledging my presence while confirming my status, on my hands and knees in front of her.

To emphasize her authority she clapped her hands once, sharply. I stopped cleaning immediately and adopted the submissive pose that she had taught me; face on the floor, arms stretched out in front, knees spread wide, back arched offering maximum access, ass and genitals on display for inspection.

Karla murmured her approval. She rewarded me with a few strokes, then spoke to my wife in that low, throaty tone of voice that she knew made me hard and compliant.

"Hey, can I borrow David this weekend? Both of my usual subs are unavailable and showing up at the gathering Saturday without a boy is like going solo to a couples party," Karla grinned.

"Well, you understand that he may not perform as well as he did at his graduation, right? That was exceptional circumstances and I don't think I've seen him so excited since. You know how he can be about feeling inadequate," Erin said.

"Oh don't worry, I know he is somewhat anxious about not being able to perform so I'll keep him caged, ok? He won't need to be worried about not getting a hard-on in front of the others." Karla paused while she studied the naked sub prostrated at her feet.

"Actually," Karla said thoughtfully, "you'd be surprised how many subs like being caged in public."

A few light taps with the toe of her shoe between my legs stiffened my cock and the sack around my balls tightened as she watched.

"So responsive," she observed lewdly, admiringly. "A testimony to your training my dear. He's obedient but not cowed or jaded." I felt her tapered brown fingers wrap themselves around my rigid boner.

Karla had that secretive, conspiratorial tone to her voice that usually meant something strange was about to happen to me. I should have shared my apprehension with Erin that I was about to be taken advantage of again.

But Karla was stroking my cock. I was an addict getting his fix, unable to think about anything but the rush. When she first walked in I felt the familiar tingling in my groin that was always there when Karla was around. Her easy assumption that I belonged to her challenged me to go deeper into the sub experience.

For her amusement, Karla was training me to respond to hand signals. One snap of her fingers meant sit, two meant follow. One clap of her hands initiated the face down, ass up response I had just demonstrated. She told me she would add to my repertoire as the occasions arose.

Her continued stroking made me feel rewarded for displaying my mastery of the most recent trick she had taught me.

Whatever she had in store for me this evening, I knew it would be degrading and it would be public. She enjoyed it. Karla assumed my compliance and she was right. Erin would lend me to her, as she always did, and Karla would use me like she owned me, like she partly did.

Karla picked me up Friday night. She was dressed to kill in a low neckline silk Tee cut-off that left no doubt that she was braless and accentuated her erect nipples. The form-fitting knee-length knitted skirt hugged her ass and announced how naked she was underneath. Three-inch black spike heels restored authority to her diminutive, compact, curvy black body. She was delicious.

Erin made sure my cock cage was secure but comfortable. She stretched a red silk thong over the chastity device and secured my wrists behind my back in a pair of black leather restraints with steel rings embedded in them. Karla buckled a matching black collar around my neck, threw a long raincoat over me and off we went to the party. On the way to her car she peeled back the coat and cut the thong off with a small pen knife.

"I like you better with the equipment on display, even if it's locked up," Karla informed me. "Don't tell Erin," she winked.

The party apartment was a roomy three bedroom complex on the sixth floor of a downtown building near the edgy part of the city. Once inside the condo Karla gave my raincoat to the valet, a young man with bleached blonde hair, an overall tan and a solid metal ring around the base of his genitals. We strolled into the living room. There were few single people present. Most of the women had naked men on leashes with them.

Karla pulled on my leash. I followed her through the gauntlet of Dommes. As we made our way to a small raised stage in the middle of the room I was stroked, slapped and fondled until my initial terror gave way to a strange kind of blissful numbness, a surrender of sorts.

This was my life now. Lured into sexual slavery through my own depravity, exploited by a wife who shared me with friends and family, I had no responsibilities, no decisions to make and only one task: my cock needed to remain erect for as long as they wanted it.

"Step up David. It's your first time out with the girls so we're going to put on a little demo. What's the point of having a sub if you can't show him off to friends huh?"

I stepped tentatively onto the low platform, embarrassed to be on display and unsure of what was expected of me. With slight downward motion of her hand Karla indicated that I should kneel. So feeling like the sacrificial virgin at a pagan ritual, but happy to be directed, I lowered myself awkwardly to my knees in front of her.

Karla took a moment to seize a handful of my hair and gently press the side of my face against her stomach. Then she turned my face to the women seated nearby and smiled for a half-dozen iPhone cameras.

Yes, she posed with her naked sub, restrained on his knees, held in place by his hair and clearly about to be used by her. The pictures would be posted as one of the highlights of the evening.

She bent forward to tie a blindfold behind my head. Looking down the deep scoop neckline of Karla's loose-fitting top, the last things I saw were her erect nipples. I knew her nipples hardened when she got excited. Her voice was a beacon in the darkness.

"Listen to me sub. I will tell you what is going on in the room but you need to stay focused on exactly what I say. That's why the blindfold. Listen to my voice only and do exactly what you're told. Being obedient might teach you something important tonight." Karla unlocked my restraints.

"Get on your hands and knees then brace yourself on your forearms. Ass high, head up, mouth open." I could hear murmurs of approval as l positioned myself. My audience sounded only a couple of feet away.

"Good boy. Spread your legs a little further apart. Yes, now open your mouth wider." Karla gently forced my jaws further apart with a red rubber ball. She strapped it behind my head. She bent over me, buried my face between her breasts and whispered. I could feel my cock swelling in its cage.

"There are five people in the room. Three women are watching intensely. Two man-whores are on all fours with their faces buried between their owners legs. Both women are getting licked while they settle in to watch the show."

Karla weighed my balls in her hand. Her fingers flicked at my straining cock, teasing it through it's metal prison. My cock felt like it was going to burst out of its cage, but Karla wasn't paying attention to me right then.

"It hardly seems fair that one poor woman isn't getting her pussy licked while she watches you being edged, don't you agree David?" I made a muffled assent and drooled around my gag.

"Veronica, come here dear. I see you are sub-less. Come use my boy's tongue. He would be more than happy to lick you while I play with him." Congeniality oozed from Karla's voice. She clapped her hands twice in quick succession.

"That means roll over pet. We're going to use your mouth for awhile." I lay on my back, knees drawn to my chest and held apart with both hands to facilitate access. Karla called it the "virgin" position: sub on his back with his legs spread wide.

I heard the clack of heels then felt the heat and scent of aroused pussy as Veronica took Karla up on her offer and positioned her crotch over my face.

"You are so generous Karla," Veronica said. She smelled a couple of inches away. Karla popped my gag out and Veronica settled her slit onto my mouth facing Karla, with a knee on either side of my head and the rest of my face in her ass.

I didn't need to be told to lick. My tongue flicked against her clit and alternated between broad strokes of her pussy and short licks on her cum button. The woman moaned, riding my face slowly, rhythmically. Her ass cheeks quivered and slapped my face as she rode, occasionally allowing me to breathe. Otherwise I kept licking, frantic to keep up with the flow of pussy juice. I felt Karla's hands working the metal restriction off my control stick.

"No sense keeping this on you since getting hard doesn't seem to be much of a chore," she said wryly. My erection pushed the last of the metal aside. Karla seized my stiff cock like it wad a joystick in a video game tournament.

"No need to tell Erin about this," Karla reiterated. "She'll just be concerned about rushing your training," Karla said. "We both know you're ready."

Karla held onto the base of my cock and slapped it. I grunted involuntarily and Karla slapped my cock again.

"Less grunting, more licking," she admonished. Veronica wiggled on my face and sank her pussy deeper onto my tongue. Karla slid her hand up and down my shaft and I grunted.

"Good boy!" Karla encouraged me. "Make her cum and I'll let you cum. Understand?"

I made muffled noises between Veronica's legs and licked faster while she rocked her hips back and forth on my face. Karla was right, I was ready.

Karla valued my ability to perform and recognized my capacity for public disgrace. She used me to enhance her reputation and somehow she knew there was really nothing I wouldn't do. There was no thing too degrading, no demand too humiliating that didn't seem to feed my addiction. Karla's hand rode my cock, demanding obedience.

I pulled my knees up tighter to my chest and gave Karla complete access to my boner and my ass. Not wasting the opportunity, Veronica leaned forward against my bent legs. Still sitting on my face she used my knees to brace herself while she ground her hips against my mouth.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum on his face!" Veronica squealed and shuddered. Her thighs clamped down on my head and squeezed. Pussy juice flooded my mouth while I sucked and flicked my tongue across Veronica's clit.

Karla pumped the slut-stick in her hand until my hips bucked involuntarily on the platform. Veronica sighed, relaxed her thighs, freed my face and I gasped and fell over the orgasm cliff that Karla had led me to.

"Ahhh! Good cock! Erin will be delighted! Karla held the base of my erupting boner while it blew its load out. My relief was short-lived. Surprise followed by confusion flooded through me as her hand glided up and down the shaft, coating it in my cum, prepping it again, refusing to permit a break.

While Veronica settled her beautiful pear-shaped ass on my chest in post-coital bliss, Karla refused to let my cock go soft.

"Let's see if you can do that again sub." I felt myself responding despite my supposed need to collapse.

"Cum for me again slut!" Karla slapped and stroked my cock until it stiffened. Veronica rolled off me and knelt beside Karla.

"Can I help?" She grinned. "The other girls are watching. It would be a shame to deny your sub the full experience of being exploited." Veronica's long fingers encircled my balls as Karla wrapped her hand around my resurrected boner.

"Focus David. I want to be able to tell Erin that you performed well tonight." Karla's expert brown fingers fluttered along the rigid shaft, teasing it, making it impossible to disobey.

"Tell me what you want, sub. Should I stop? No? Do you want to cum again for me? Why don't you tell Miss Veronica how much you want to cum again. She doesn't need to know you to recognize a slut-sub. Do what sub-sluts do best. Beg, sub."

"Please Miss Veronica can I cum again? Please Miss, give me a chance. Please let me cum for you!" I was embarrassed to beg a stranger but Karla was making it impossible not to. She could always make me do anything. I needed to cum again and she knew I needed consent.

Veronica smiled. "You depraved cock-slut. Ok," she shrugged. "You have my permission as long as Karla approves." Her fingers tugged on my balls as Karla's hand began coaxing the second cum out of me.

On the edge again, Veronica gripped my ball sack, immobilizing my hips while Karla pumped my cock relentlessly. I sobbed as my rigid cock erupted again. Cum ran down the shaft of my cock and Karla used it to keep her tool hard.

Veronica laughed. She gave my balls to Karla then sat down to watch. Karla's other hand took over from Veronica. She held me in place by my balks and continued pumping.

"No rest for the wicked, slut," Karla said, her voice husky. "Let's see how much more you can pump out if you try really hard. Focus on producing for me, that's what you're good for."

"Please Karla! I can't cum anymore. Please let me go soft!" I begged. There was silence. When she spoke the disbelief in Karla's voice was almost palpable.

"First, that's MISS Karla, sub. Second, I am a part-owner of this cock and I know what it is capable of. I will decide when it cums and how often it is allowed to cum. Do we understand one another, sub?"

"Yes Miss Karla! I'm sorry Miss! Can I please cum for you again Miss?" Regret saturated my voice. I begged for her understanding; anything to keep her hand moving. I moaned as Karla quickened her pace. My cock felt like it was on fire. Her hand rifled mercilessly up and down the stiff shaft, insisting I produce again.

"Yes sub, you may. If you're a good little whore and cum for me a third time, I might even reward you with a spanking." Her hand was a blur on my aching cock, demanding I ejaculate once again. I whimpered inarticulate sounds but I came for her all the same.

My overused cock convulsed and gave up its last load, or part of a load at least. My cum ran over Karla's fingers. Spunk from the first two ejaculations still glazed my shaft and made it easy for her hand to slide idly along my slick erection.

"Good boy! I think I could likely milk you a fourth time but that's all for now. You rest up and we'll see if you can cum for me again in a little while." Karla paused to let the information sink in then smiled. "Would you like that sub?"

"Yes Miss, please Miss," I would like that very much please."

"I'll bet you would. That's the right answer. You're no quitter, I can see that sub," Karla winked at me. "We'll see about that spanking later, if you continue to be a good slut," Karin promised. "But for now, it's time to go."

Without further warning she crammed my collapsing boner back into its metal sheath and locked it up. The blindfold came off. My hands were cuffed behind me and a large red, rubber ball-gag was forced into my mouth. I ended the evening as I had begun, caged, cuffed, collared and gagged.

"Time to get the sub back," I heard her say to another woman. "He's just a loaner." She snapped her fingers twice and I followed her shapely black ass into the elevator. Apparently it was not necessary to cover me on the way out. I squatted naked beside her as the doors closed. "You can ride in the trunk again David," she said as she pressed the basement parking button.

"I believe Christy and her friends want to spend some quality time with you. No doubt Erin will insist on a recuperation period, although I can't imagine why. Being out with me is no hardship, is it?"

"No Ma'am," I mumbled through the ball-gag, praying Erin would keep me out of circulation for awhile. But that turned out to be wishful thinking.

The girls were already chatting with Erin when Karla returned me. Christy and her girlfriend were discussing the boundaries of what they were allowed to do with aunt Erin's sub.

"I don't want to do anything weird with him. You know, like make him act like a dog or dress him up like a girl," Christy laughed. "Although, seeing that big cock sticking out underneath a maid's apron might be interesting."

Christy strolled toward me while her school friend watched. Erin had made sure the girls were at least 18. Too young to have much experience but more than old enough to take what they wanted from a male sub. For them, it was a chance to explore and indulge without repercussions.

Cute young Christy looked at my caged cock and held her palm out. She was taller than her aunt Erin. I had to rise onto the balls of my feet to put my restrained cock in her hand. But I managed, with a lot of grunting. Christy looked amused.

"Key, auntie Karla," Christy smiled and Karla placed the tiny key to my cage in Christy's slim hand, like she was returning a rental.

"Don't wear him out Christy, he's already been a busy boy this evening."

"I'll decide when he's worn out," Christy said, conscious of the rapt attention from her friend and her need to take charge of the sub. Tired or not, she had promised Sharon a good time and sub fatigue was not an acceptable excuse for non-compliance. Christy clipped a leash on my collar and pulled me forward.

"Let's go sub man, you have a lot more work to do tonight."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers