The Converter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained prone, her muscled ass in the air, her face pressed into the sheets. Her hands gripped the rubber toy even tighter, and the rhythmic slapping sounds got louder as she got more desperate.

"Just ... *fuck*! Slap my ass!" Sarah ordered.

I hesitated then hit her right cheek with a light tap.

"Harder, damn it!" she ordered me again. She twisted her head to look at me. Her face was flushed with exertion and her hair was matted to her brow with sweat, but somehow she still hadn't cum. "Call me a fucking dyke!"

I looked at her in shock and horror and took a step backward.

"WHAT did you just say?" I hissed.

"PleasebabyIjustneedtocuuuum! Slap my ass! Call me a useless fucking dyke!" Sarah begged.

I didn't know what to make of it, at the time. We had never used that kind of language, ever. Even in our darkest role-playing, when she wanted to be especially savage with me. To see her using that kind of speech rattled me to my core - as did seeing my normally-dom wife acting like a whiny, needy little sub.

She turned away and ignored me. I turned and left her alone in the bedroom. I could still hear her grunting and moaning uselessly as I shut the door.

As I made up the couch to sleep on for the night, a disturbing thought crept into the back of my mind. One I had never had before; but once it crept in I couldn't shake it loose. It rattled around the inside of my brain until I finally fell into a fitful sleep. Again and again I pondered: what if I could never make my wife cum again?

What if it was because we were unnatural?

What if she needed a man?

* * * * *

Things went on like that for another couple of weeks. She'd come home worked up - more horny with every passing day. Both of us were practically climbing the walls. When she kissed me she had the same now-familiar taste on her lips, more delicious with every passing day.

We'd try to make love and I'd get her right on the edge again and again, but Sarah somehow just couldn't cum. She'd get more and more desperate with need and end up yelling at me, ordering me to degrade her. Then, disgusted, I would go off to sleep on the couch. I'd drift off to an uncomfortable sleep with horrible thoughts spinning through my head.

Then in the morning she'd make me give her permission to do anything to be happy, and head off. Her work clothes got skimpier and skimpier. Some days she was dressed like she was heading out to a club on a Saturday night, some days it was her workout gear - one day it was a schoolgirl uniform, like from a cheap porno! But the common theme was that it was totally inappropriate for the office, it made her look incredible, and she was going to the office in it.

And so it went, unchanging, day after day after day.

Until Wednesday the 22nd. I'll never forget the date.

It didn't seem like an important day when I woke up. I stretched my tight muscles out - I always woke up a little tight after sleeping on the couch - then I went for my usual morning jog. I might not be the gymrat my wife is, but a girl still tries to look her best, you know? I knew Sarah was the catch in the relationship, so I tried to make sure I stayed in shape too. I didn't want her eyes to wander.

After getting home and taking a quick shower I went out about my day. I ran some errands, did the shopping, yada yada yada, and got home around 2 PM.

There was a new car I hadn't seen before parked in our driveway so I had to park on the street and walk in. When I got the door open the first thing I noticed was a pair of shoes sitting in the hallway. Men's shoes.

There was a man in our house.

I leaned toward a wall to stop myself from falling over as my legs gave out. My breath came in ragged gasps. I had always looked at our house as a sanctum sanctorum - a safe place where Sarah and I could go to be safe from the outside world. The thought of a man entering our place ... it was horrifying.

"Jess? That you?" I heard Sarah call from the living room.

I just nodded. I was too distraught to speak.

"Hon?" the call came again.

I slowly made my way further into the house. I found my wife on the couch, leaning up against a man. She had her legs up on it as she sat facing toward one armrest. At first I thought she was not wearing anything on her bottom half, but as I stepped forward in shock I saw she was wearing a pair of tiny spandex workout shorts. On top she had a tight sports bra, the same electric blue color as her short hair.

Sarah had her back against a man, and his arm was casually draped over her shoulders as he sat on the edge of the couch, his feet up on our table. She jumped up as I entered.

"Hey, babe!" Sarah said, reaching toward me.

She drew me in for a deep kiss. It felt so good to have her arms wrapped around me and her chest pressed against mine. I had almost forgotten about the unusual taste on her lips as it became commonplace over the last few weeks, but I was reminded of it now - it seemed especially potent, as if she had finished drinking something just minutes before.

Despite that, I felt my engine start revving up as I kissed my wife. She was kissing me passionately, unconcerned about the man watching us lock lips. With her whole body pressing against mine I could feel the heat of her barely-covered pussy against me. I was sure she could feel mine as well.

It felt like it had been years since I had cum. Sarah had always been the dom in our relationship, and we had established early on that she came first. She always took very good care of me but only after she had gotten hers ... Which meant that when I was suddenly unable to make her cum, starting several weeks ago, that had been the end for me as well. I hugged her tightly but I felt conscious of the man staring at us, observing, evaluating ... planning. I couldn't tell if he was looking at my face or my wife's ass.

"This is David," she said, pulling away. "He's a friend I met at the gym. David, my wife, Jessica."

David held out a hand for a shake but did not stand up. I stepped forward to shake his hand - I couldn't remember the last time I had touched a man.

"Hello, Jessica - I've heard a lot about you," he said.

Sarah and David shared a smile at that, but I didn't see what was funny.

"Uhh, hi. Listen, can I speak with my wife a moment?" I asked, but I didn't give him a chance to answer - I grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Sarah, what the fuck?" I hissed.

"What's the problem?" she asked.

I stared at her for a moment, unsure if she was just playing dumb or truly didn't see the problem. We had talked repeatedly about not allowing any men in our house so it could remain a safe place for us. But now she seemed genuinely confused what my issue was.

"Why on earth is there a man here? In our house? You have male friends?"

"Oh, calm down, Jess. We're just friends, it's not like I'm blowing him twice a day."

My eyes went wide. I thought I might vomit. I couldn't fathom why Sarah would say something like that, even as a joke. An image started forming in my head of Sarah doing just that, her beautiful blue hair swaying back and forth in David's lap, his head hanging backwards as he enjoyed the ecstasy of her tongue, his fingers playing in her hair ... I thought I might vomit again.

"Hey, mind grabbing me a coke while you're up?" David yelled, interrupting us.

Sarah jumped for the fridge like she'd been electrocuted. Nothing had ever been more urgent to her than getting a coke for this man. I watched as she yanked the door open and began rummaging through my carefully organized fridge. She made a mess as she pushed things out of their place, even knocking a bunch of tomatoes to the ground.

"Jessica ... we don't have cokes. We never keep cokes in the house," I said as I picked up the bruised tomatoes. She should have known that - we really hadn't had sodas in the house in years.

Sarah looked at me in desperation.

"Can you go get some?"

"You want me to leave my house? To go buy cokes for this man?" I asked incredulously.

The Sarah I had married would never have asked me to do that for anyone, much less for a man. She might have liked to order me around in the bedroom, but it was always clear that she was the *only* one who could do that. She had always been a fearsome protector of me. It was one of the things that had made her so attractive to me.

Sarah nodded, stood up, gave me a peck on the cheek and started physically pushing me toward the door again.

"Thanks, babe," she whispered to me. Then, more loudly, she called back to David. "Jessica is going to go buy some! But don't worry, I'll be here. I bet I can distract you until she's back."

I shot her a look but she had already started skipping back toward the living room. From behind I had just a momentary glimpse of her sculpted ass. The tight workout spandex shorts she was wearing didn't cover an inch of skin they didn't have to - she had underwear that covered more. Her asscheeks were fully on display for anyone who cared to look. I stared after her hungrily for a moment, then she was out of sight.

I raced to the store and back but it still took me close to twenty minutes before I returned. I didn't like the idea of leaving Sarah with this man. I kept shaking my head as I was forced to wait in line. I couldn't shake the idea Sarah had accidentally planted with her joke about blowing him twice a day. A horrible vision crept into the back of my head. I felt like I was seeing inside the house, imagining what might happen while I was gone getting the cokes.

"Is she gone?" David would ask.

"Jess won't be back for a while," Sarah would say, leaning against the door. She'd have her arms crossed under her breasts, lifting them even higher, putting them on display. One hip cocked to the side would draw attention to her too-small shorts. Anyone looking at the bombshell wouldn't be able to think of anything but sex, I knew.

"Well, what would you like to do now?" he'd ask with a smirk. His smile would let Sarah know he already had an idea of exactly what he wanted to do.

She'd slowly creep toward him, the look on her face saying she knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Well, I'm sorry we didn't have the coke for you. I guess that means we displeased you."

She'd have arrived in front of him by now and be standing between his manspread legs. I could imagine her leaning forward at the waist until their foreheads were pressed together, placing her hands on the couch on either side of David's body in an intimate gesture. With her glorious, heavy chest right there David would surely reach up and cup Sarah's tits, feeling them through the sports bra.

Sarah loved having her breasts played with. She'd moan in pleasure as this man played her body like a violin. Then she'd press her lips against his.

After a moment she would pull away. "And if we displeased you," she'd say with a smile as she started to slowly crouch down on her knees, "then I suppose I am obligated to please you."

Somehow I knew the expression that would be on David's face as my wife got on her knees to blow him. He wouldn't be surprised, or even honored. He would have a quiet grin as if everything was going exactly according to his plan. Sarah would keep eye contact as she reached forward and undid his belt and pulled his pants down enough to free his dick. It would already be partially hard, but not fully erect yet, I knew.

The cokes were just a couple of dollars but I threw a twenty dollar bill at the cashier and ran back to my car rather than deal with the change. I gunned the engine and raced off homeward. It was ok as I had to focus on driving, but as soon as I stopped at a red light, the horrible daydream started again.

"Mmmm, that's a good dyke," David might say as Sarah took him in her mouth. "All lesbians really need is a good hard cock in their mouths."

"Mmmhmmm," Sarah would moan. She wasn't just putting on a show, she truly enjoyed sucking this man's cock. Perhaps she would pull back a little and just tease the head with her tongue, and reply between licks, "That's right. Secretly, deep down, we know this is where we belong: on our knees, pleasuring a man's dick. Can you tell me about last night? Your date with Anya?"

"I'll tell you while I'm in your throat," David could say. Perhaps then Sarah would dive deep, all the way down on his hard length. She would probably gag a little but if she'd been blowing him twice a day she wouldn't be struggling anymore. She'd have had enough practice to get her lips stretched around the base of his cock.

Finally the light changed green and I began to move again. I was able to shake the vision loose and concentrate on the road. I turned left on Fourth, left again on Washington, and then right onto Seventh, and floored it. I could see the last turn in front of me when my heart sank...traffic was slowing. Looking around, I saw why - the train barriers were dropping. I was going to be stuck in place for minutes.

David would idly run his fingers through my wife's hair as she gurgled for his pleasure on his phallus. She'd look up at him for approval, her tongue dancing on the underside of his meat. He might smile then begin his story of his date with our friend Anya, the hairdresser who had done both our hair for our wedding.

"Well, I'd call it rape, I guess, if she hadn't been begging for more for every minute of it," David could begin. "The pictures you'd sent me really hadn't done her justice. I was planning on actually taking her out to dinner but when I saw her all dolled up at the door...something came over me. She was wearing a sundress that wasn't super revealing or anything, but it still showed what the lezzie had to offer me."

I could imagine Sarah smiling. She'd pull her throat off David's cock and start jerking him off with both hands - I just knew she'd need both hands for the job - so she could continue pleasing him as she spoke. "You went to the door to pick her up? What a gentleman!"

"Mmm, yeah, I'm the perfect gentleman," David would agree. Then perhaps he might reach out and grab Sarah by the back of the head and pull her back down. "I need your lips on my balls," he'd order before continuing his story. Sarah might eagerly comply, gently nuzzling her face against David's balls, eventually sucking one large cum-filled ball into her mouth. Maybe even more than sucking his dick, this symbolized a woman's subservience to a man.

"We spent a moment staring at each other in the doorway," he could continue. I had been to Anya's house several times and I could picture David standing on the porch, Anya standing just inside the doorway, the two of them enjoying a pregnant pause. "She didn't need to be wined and dined, she was ready to go. I guess maybe I overdid it a bit with the Master PC, but whatever. So she's just looking at me like she's begging for it, and I step forward and grip her chin. I make her look up at me and step close, and I say, 'We can stay here, if you want. We can fuck right now.' She mewled and about sank into a puddle."

Sarah would probably be satisfied she'd shown her devotion to one ball by now, and with a wet plop, would let it out and suck the other one in.

"She's such a sub, it was absurd. I just had to give a hint I wanted something and she'd be desperate to do it on the off-chance I might give her a headpat. So I told her, 'If you want to fuck right now, I need you to take your dress off, and tell me lesbianism isn't real, all women need a man.' Her dress was on the ground before I finished the sentence, she was so desperate! She sold you out without a thought. Mio was still in the bedroom, crying. I told her she could stay if she shut up and filmed it, but otherwise, she had to go. Then I threw Anya on the bed and asked her how she wanted it.

"Mio tried to talk some more, so I got out my laptop and hit a couple buttons on the Master PC, and made her be ok. So she got out her cell phone and filmed the whole thing. I was barely into Anya when she started cumming, so I flipped her over on all fours and started pounding her from behind."

I could envision Sarah letting David's ball drop from her mouth and looking up at him with hunger in her eyes to say, "Of course she came quickly. A dick like this? Ugh, anyone would be coming on this pussy-pleaser right away. I can only imagine how hard I'd cum, when you finally let me have it." Then she'd stick out her tongue and take a long lick or two up and down the sides of David's pulsing, powerful cock, before finally wrapping her lips around the head again and taking him down into her throat.

"There's just nothing like fucking a lesbian's pussy. Introducing her to the natural order after she's been confused for so long? It's not just good, morally. It feels so fucking good. So tight. So I get Anya on all fours and grab her by the hips, and start giving it to her like she's never had it. She's wailing and cumming *immediately*, telling Mio that she's never cum like this, telling me she never wants to fuck Mio again ... while Mio is still there holding the camera. I grab Anya's hair and push her head down into the pillow to muffle her, then make Mio focus the camera at the back, where I'm still pummeling her pussy. I make Mio suck my thumb for a minute, then jam it into Anya's ass. She went off like a cat with a firecracker tied to its tail!"

Perhaps, if this had been real and not just a horrible daydream, here is where my wife Sarah would pull her throat off David's cock to say, "Jessica will probably be home soon." Understanding her meaning, David would stand up and grip Sarah's head tightly in both hands. She'd willingly give herself to him as he started pumping his hips. This was no longer a loving blowjob. This was now an animalistic facefucking. David would be using my wife's face like it was just a hole for him to dump his cum in. His hips would be a blur as he made Sarah's blue hair bounce with the force of his thrusts, jamming his length all the way down into Sarah's throat and then pulling it nearly all the way out of her mouth with every repetition. And he would casually finish his story.

"Anya came right away. Her hips bucked and thrashed, her legs quivered ... I called her every name in the book and she loved it almost as she loved my thumb in her ass. When I was close I pulled myself out and told Anya to get on her knees. I made Mio suck my thumb clean, and I had Anya jerk me off, pointing me at her face. I was close. I made sure Mio had the camera focused right. Then I told Anya that if she wanted me to, I would be willing to fuck her in the ass. All she had to do to earn it was break up with Mio, and explain to her why she'd rather get assfucked by me once than keep dating Mio. She's like, 'I've never felt pleasure like this cock in me, you never made me cum once, lesbianism is unnatural and I need a man to make me feel alive,' all that. And it pushed me over the edge - I suddenly came as Anya was looking into the camera and telling Mio all this. I just started blasting her - it totally covered her face. I made Mio give me the camera and told her that if she licked Anya's face clean, I'd let her watch when I eventually took Anya up on her offer. Mio hated it but she couldn't resist. The Master PC had made her love anything filthy, and this sure was that. I got a great shot of her looking at me with disgust, but then turning and licking my cum up off her ex's face anyway."

Remembering the climax, David might have started bucking his hips even harder, hammering my wife's face again and again. She might be keeping her hands behind her back to demonstrate her subservience to his cock, or maybe she'd have her hands up on his body. I could imagine her wanting to feel the muslces of his ass and legs flexing as he turned her face into a fucktoy. The only thing I was sure of in this horrible fantasy was that she wouldn't be struggling with him. Sarah would be enjoying this almost as much as David - like he'd used this Master PC thing to make her enjoy giving head an unnatural amount or something. So I knew she wouldn't be trying to stop him at all.