The Converter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David might shorten his thrusts so that he wasn't pulling out all the way anymore, just going back and forth a few inches, using the transition from Sarah's mouth to her throat to please his cockhead. He would probably be saying something degrading and filthy, like "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum. Your useless dyke mouth is going to be good for something for the first time - holding my cum. Oh yeah, take it, whore, take iiiiiiittttt!" and with that, he would start cumming.

I could imagine him roaring as his cock twitched and throbbed, firing its load into my wife's mouth. I could see Sarah moaning in her own pleasure as she worked her tongue against his shaft to make sure she tasted every drop. Gradually he would soften and sit back down on the couch, but Sarah wouldn't be done yet. She wouldn't be concerned about the bruising on the back on her throat from his rough treatment. All she'd need was every drop of David's cockjuice, so she'd lean forward on her sore knees to chase his dick back.

Finally, when his cock had shrunk back to flacid and her tongue had gotten every last drop up, she might gently let his manhood leave her lips and say, "Mmm, that was delicious. Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

And he'd pull up his pants, glancing toward the door to make sure they got everything back where it belonged so they could continue sneaking around behind my back, enjoying the thrill of cuckolding me.

"You still want to be the one to edit Mio's video?" he might ask my wife.

"I don't have a degree or professional experience or anything," she'd explain, "but I took several classes in college. I think I should be fine for the level of editing we're talking about. And I'd *love* to have a chance to watch it. You defiling Anya ... it sounds hot."

"Good girl," David might say, making Sarah blush and squirm the way I did when she said it to me. "I know you must be getting desperate by now, huh?"

Sarah, of course, would nod vigorously. "Please, sir - I need to cum so bad! Haven't I been good to you? I gave you Anya ... do you want someone else?"

"You can cum tonight, but don't let Jessica cum," David might say. "And you can only cum if you're imagining fucking me."

"And when can I...?"

David would smile, enjoying Sarah's bashfulness. Being bashful was so far from her ordinary dom behavior, but I guess asking to fuck your first man made any lesbian subby again.

My hands gripped the steering wheel so hard my fingers turned white. I crept out of my lane, into the other one so I was facing opposing traffic. The driver on the far side of the train looked at me in confusion. Finally the train passed us. I put the petal to the metal before the barricades had lifted, cutting in front of the cars that had been in front of me. A pedestrian pulled back as I roared toward them, then made a rude gesture in my rearview. I careened around the final corner, parked, and ran into the house at a breakneck pace.

I ran back into the living room to find it empty. So was the kitchen, the backyard, the office ... with my heart beating heavily I slowly crept toward the bedroom. I was afraid of what I thought I would find, but I had to see for myself.

The bed was unoccupied. I could hear the water of the shower running, and stepping forward, I saw Sarah was there. She was alone. I took a moment to enjoy the view of her body through the frosted glass, then called out to her.

"Sarah! I'm back, hon."

"Oh, hey!" she called back. "I missed you, babe. I'll be out in a second - want to 'have some fun'?"

I smiled. David was gone. My wife wanted me. The horrible daydream I'd had was just a daydream. Sarah was mine, and she wasn't blowing some guy twice a day and editing his lesbian corruption porn for him.

All was well in the world.

"Yes, please! I'll be in the bedroom!" I replied.

I practically danced back to the car. I shut the door I had left open in my haste and took the cokes into the house, then started making my way back toward the bedroom where I was going to make love to my wife.

I paused at the door to our office. Sarah used it occasionally when she had to work from home, but it didn't see much use. But now, the door was open an inch or two. Holding my breath, I reached out and slowly pushed it open wider.

The computer had a screen up that said some film editing software had completed its download. On the desk beside the computer, three books were stacked up. My hands were trembling as I reached out to pick them up.

They were film editing books. The ones Sarah had read in college, when taking a few fun electives. The ones she'd need to review if she were going to start editing film for the first time in years.

The kind of books she'd need if she were going to edit videos sent to her by David.

A shudder went through my body and I collapsed back against the wall.

How had this happened? Did it mean what I thought it did? Would I ever get my wife back?

I didn't know.