All Comments on 'The Convertible - Another Road'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! Now we need to see a Norma and Alejandro’s story as the magic of the charmed TR2 continues!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story! Well presented and well executed. I really appreciated the epilogue and how you tied off all the lose ends. I really hate it when the author just leaves us hanging at the end. Loved it!

Keep writing love your fantasies please share more!

5 stares

Cheers

SAGE

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Redemption

After castigating the author for his excessive treatment of Arianna in the first installment of this 2-part story, he agreed with my thoughts and wrote a redeeming story which allows Arianna to rejoin the world of the righteous. (He probably wrote this without my urging, but I like to think that my support of this approach helped.)

It's a bit of fantasy to have Arianna make such a thorough job of her sociological clean-up,, but after all, in Literotica we are indeed in Fantasyland. Ain't it fun! 5*

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments. A couple of things:

1.) I knew there would be a Convertible 2, but wasn't sure where to go with it. Overcritical's thoughts about Arianna's fate pointed me in the right direction. This is a perfect example of why reader comments are so important.

2.) While writing, I did a lot of research into women's experiences in prison. Many of Arianna's fictional soul-crushing thoughts and experiences in prison reflect those of real-life prisoners. If I had gone all-in, I could have added several more pages. My heart goes out to them.

Thanks again to everyone!

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansover 3 years ago

I liked the story. I thought for a moment that you might take it in a direction of her being a submissive with her needing to be possessed and her comments on page Two and 3/4 of the way down the page. I’ve all a good story.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the 1st story and was thrilled when I saw you posted a follow up. I was also really impressed with how real Arianna's transition from one story to the other felt. Wonderful work, I look forward to your next story.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago

A very good ending for the story. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Stories

These first two stories were very well written. Almost no grammatical or spelling errors. The stories are also very believable. Heartwarming, yet erotic. Excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very Good, but I do have a couple of nits. As a former Mayor of LAH, I'd be very surprised if there were any condos there (The Convertable). In this story, the flight from Jersey to San Jose is not a redeye; that's the nickname for evening flights from West-to-East.

Keep up the good work!

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Lovely Story.

Enjoyed reading it.

Keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha!! We actually refer to it as ICOTS instead of ICOAS. It’s a two step process and it can be a bear to get one to CA. I do them now for GA for the last 7 yrs. Great story and I am bookmarking this page!!

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

I love this sequel! It makes me so happy that you explored Ariana's issues and gave her a nice happy ending. But honestly, when he gave the car to Ochoa, I teared up. That was such a sweet moment and I can't wait to read her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What more could one ask for? A sweet love story with redemption and lots of fun car stuff. My wife of almost 40 years also whines when she finds herself thinking in car terms.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125over 1 year ago

I’m falling in love with this series. It’s wonderfully inventive and varied. Following you as a result. Great character development, very believable with some good depth to their personalities. Can’t wait to read the rest of the series.

If you’re ever in need of an editor, let me know. Used to be a technical writer so I’ve got skills. It’s a thought.

Nicely done.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Another nice story but a bit too much sex in it to suit me. Your first story was great and the sex scene fit well and you handled it nicely. It's the story line that counts.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

A great redemption and love the good luck charm. Really thought they were going to get David arrested and Arianna exonerated due to being conned by David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories