The Convertible - Another Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

On one Sunday night date, Arianna she shocked me by confessing, "You know, Jacob, Joel gave me so much freedom in our marriage that I got everything I wanted. I was 27 but acted like a 15-year-old spoiled brat. Maybe if Joel had been more demanding, more in charge, I might not have made the bad decisions I made." She paused, then added, "I'm not blaming him at all, I guess what I'm saying is our personalities weren't right for each other. I'm so sorry I ended up hurting him."

I was stunned by her admission. I softly replied "This might sound strange, Arianna, but I get what you're saying, and I completely agree with you. When Joel and I were growing up, I was the bossy brother. Joel was the one who just went with the flow, didn't ask for much of anything. We got along because he was my brother; I loved him, looked after him and made sure he was taken care of, even if he didn't ask. As his wife, you didn't act like you loved him, and didn't take care of him. Like you said, you went ahead and did your own thing and rained shit all over him."

Arianna shook her head sadly. "Joel was so much in love with me, he never asked for anything. When I started travelling to New York, he never once said, 'I miss you, how about you spend less time on the road', or 'Have you ever thought about us having a baby?' When it finally got so bad between us that he was forced to admit to me he was unhappy, I'd already checked out of the marriage and it was way too late.

What really stung though was, when I filed for divorce, instead of fighting with me he made it very easy; his attitude was 'If that's the way you want it, I won't stand in your way'. Here I was the one filing for divorce, yet when he responded that way it honestly hurt.

I thought about that a lot while I was in jail. It made me realize while I'm a strong personality, growing up I always hated myself. My friends in high school and college were all self-centered phonies, not real friends. I was always there for them if they had a break-up or something, but whenever I needed them, they'd diappear and I was on my own. None of my material possessions, not even bigger boobs could make me like myself; I needed to feel wanted.

None of the guys I dated ever made me feel like that...and I'm sorry, not even Joel. Sure, we had fun, they liked being seen with me, they liked to fuck me, but they were never...I guess a good word is 'possessive'. Here I was, a rich girl with great clothes, great tits and a nice car, but I felt...temporary. Disposable. Replaceable. Hell, even my own father disposed of me, thanks to his gold-digging wife!"

She turned her face up to me, tears in her eyes, but her feelings kept pouring out, "The group therapy counselors at the jail used to tell us, 'Value yourself first, before others', but I was self-centered and cared only about myself for 27 years and look where THAT got me. Locked up and dead broke with a stupid fucking felony conviction."

That night after we went back to her apartment, we didn't need to talk. I just held her while she sobbed. Deep, heavy sobs, with a waterfall of tears. This was the new Arianna - the genuine Arianna. The Arianna that was making her way into my heart.

Every night I went to bed feeling...happy. I reflected that my life up to this point hadn't been unhappy, but unlike my brother Joel's, it lacked joy and companionship. I had acheived emotional complacency, and had resigned myself to being alone.

It dawned on me that if things didn't change it was highly likely I'd remain a lonely bachelor uncle, living vicariously through my brother, his wife, and his children. It was Arianna, however, that tipped the scales and stirred me emotionally; dormant feelings in me were brought back to life. I genuinely enjoyed her company. I was enamored with the sound of her voice, the smell of her hair, the softness of her lips; the time I spent with her made just me want to spend more time with her. I had changed into a modern-day Ulysses, drawn by her Siren's song. Unbelievably, Arianna, the stone-cold, hard-ass bitch persona I once despised had shed all that and become a woman I could see - dare I say it? - a future with.

On my last Sunday night - I was scheduled to go back to California the following Thursday - things finally came together. I'd taken Arianna out to an expensive Italian restaurant in nearby Union City. She wasn't drinking, but insisted I at least have one glass of Chianti for each of us. I think those two glasses of wine were the catalyst for what happened next.

We'd returned to her studio apartment; once inside the door, we began kissing fervently and between passionate embraces made our way to the futon.

I grasped the frame of the futon sofa and pulled it flat, then laid down on my back, my cock inside my pants becoming rigid with excitement. With our feelings in such a frenzy I didn't want to rush things, so I gently pulled her on top of me; the lump of my erect cock pressed between our bellies.

Suddenly, the truth I'd kept bottled up came pouring out of me. "Arianna, you're not the only one who's been lonely," I whispered, "I have been too, just been hiding it well. I've loved our time together. Truth be told, I probably need you as much as you need me right now." I held her head in my hands and peppered her face with kisses.

As we kissed, we clumsily undressed each other; being a relative stranger to women's clothing, Arianna ended up mostly helping me. After diligent effort, we were successfully naked.

Her soft hands lovingly caressed my ribs up and down, then slid down to the outside of my ass cheeks. "Oh, Jacob," she whispered back, her eyes now glistening with tears, "I really need to be needed right now." Pulling me upright on the edge of the futon, she knelt on the floor in front of me. Grasping the base of my cock, she began kissing up and down my erection. I groaned in ecstasy.

"Arianna," I gasped, "You may find this hard to believe, but I've managed to make it 32 years without ever having had a blowjob."

She stopped for a moment. "Wait! You mean to tell me you're a blowie virgin? Really?"

My dick was throbbing. "Y-y-y-eah..." If I'd been able to talk, I could have told her I always seemed to be attracted to women who were remarkably unadventurous when it came to sex, but I was quite distracted at the moment.

"Oh, my, that will never do. I'll fix that!" She grinned, then lovingly kissed the tip and used her tongue to smear the precum all over it. My hands gripped the futon cover tightly; I'd never felt anything quite this wonderful. Taking me back in her mouth, she began sucking in earnest. One hand still grasping me at the base, she gently fondled my balls with the other. I felt like my brain was about to explode.

"Oh, Arianna, this is..." My senses flooded with pleasure, I kind of lost my ability to speak for a moment.

She stopped for a moment. "Baby, I don't want you to hold back. I love you, and I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste and swallow you. Please."

Wow. Arianna had just told me she loved me, while giving me pleasure that I'd never experienced before. And then I came, shuddering, my balls discharging what felt like two years of celibate cum into her mouth. She managed to swallow most of it, but when I looked up I saw quite a bit drooling down her chin.

I blurted out "I wish I had a camera, you look so beautiful," and I meant every word.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you really enjoyed that," she replied, using her fingers to scrape the remaining cum off her chin. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a facecloth, wetting it with warm water. Kneeling in front of her, I wiped the remnants of my baby batter off her face. Once clean, I wrapped my arms around her. We were naked, kneeling face to face.

"That was so wonderful. Thank you." I kissed her softly, then in a low voice I asked, "you said you loved me. Did you really mean it?"

She looked up into my eyes. "Of course I did, silly." She proceeded to give me a deep kiss, out tongues intertwined. My softened cock began to stir again. I stopped to take a breath.

"Arianna, I have to tell you, after the last two weeks together, I love you too. I want you to be mine."

"Then we want the same thing. I'm crazy about you, Jacob." Standing up, she pulled me up and pushed me backwards onto the futon. Using her mouth to get me hard again, she moved around, straddling me cowgirl-style.

"I want to be all yours." Reaching down, she took my cock and guided it into her wetness. Her pussy was resistant at first, then opened up to accept me all the way. "Ooooooooh," she moaned, "it's been too long!"

She began to slide up and down on my hardness; I grasped her hips and tried to thrust upwards in synch with her downward motions. Leaning forward, she kissed me as we fucked; it was glorious. My mind was devoid of any thoughts beyond her eyes, her lips, her breasts, her pussy. I was totally in her control.

She began to gyrate her hips and press downward; from the way her pussy was clamping on my cock I could tell her orgasm was building. I felt my climax building as well; what little rational thought remained in my lust-filled brain warned me I was not wearing a condom. I tried to tell her, "Arianna, I'm..."

She came suddenly, suddenly going rigid and groaning, "JACOB! YESSSSSSS!!"

My body became rigid, then shook as my balls joyously discharged again. Arianna collapsed on top of me; I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her tightly, like I never wanted to let her go. I began to kiss whatever parts my head and lips could reach; her shoulders, her upper cheekbones, her collarbone, the side of her head. Reaching around, I was able to grasp the edge of a sheet and protectively pulled it over her. I fell asleep with a new sense of joy. After two years of my heart being rudderless, I now had what I wanted - a woman who genuinely loved me.

I woke at 1:00am; it was getting cold in the apartment. Arianna had moved off me to lay on one side; the sheet I covered her with had partially slipped off. I got up and, using the light from my cell phone screen, located the thermostat. The heat was off and the temperature read 59 degrees. I turned the heat on, adjusting it up to 68, then found a blanket and covered Arianna with it.

"I can't afford a heating bill," her sleepy voice said from under the covers.

I patted the blanket where it curved over her hip. "It's on me this month," I said, "I won't have my true love being cold."

She pulled the blanked off her head, and one arm reached over and turned on the end table lamp. She looked at me, her eyes squinting as she adjusted to the light. "What did you just say?"

I took a deep breath. "I said I won't have my true love being cold. Given how the evening turned out, I assumed it would be OK for me to say that - or am I being too presumptuous?"

Arianna being half-awake, it was hard to ascertain what was going through her head, but a bemused smile finally emerged; after what felt like an hour but really was only 30 seconds of awkward silence, she asked "Wait, am I dreaming? Are you saying..."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Yes, I'm saying. For several years now I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, because I didn't know. Now after spending time together, I finally know. It's you. I want you."

Arianna drew in a sharp breath at my admission. I went on. "When you asked me to go to dinner, at first I was suspicious and thought it was about Joel. I had this idea that maybe you were going to try to use me as a substitute for him, or to get back at him for marrying Charlotte. After all our time together, I know now I was completely wrong. You're clearly not who you once were. You're a different Adrianna, and I love who you are now; so much so that I don't want to be apart from you."

Throwing off her covers, she reached her arms around me and pulled me down to her and kissed me, then began to speak in a hurried manner, as if she were afraid I would disappear, "Jacob, believe me, I have no desire to hurt Joel any more than I already have. It was me that caused the problems, it was me that dumped him and broke his heart, not the other way around. You said he was crazy in love with my mother, and I don't begrudge him that. Or her. My mother is a wonderful woman, and they deserve each other."

She kissed me again, her hand rubbing across my chest.

"As for you, I am very aware you're not Joel! You made me laugh, brought me food, and most importantly you just listened and held me when I cried. You don't think like him, you don't act like him, and you have totally different personalities. Joel's very sweet but kind of passive, while you're straightforward, decisive, and don't try to sugar-coat things. You're YOU, and I really like that." She kissed me again, her hand sliding lower on my belly, below my navel. I felt my cock encountering the skin of her hand and begin to stir in response.

Trying to process what Arianna had just told me, I spoke my thoughts aloud, "Yeah, it's true. Joel's always been the 'nice' twin, and people fucking love him. It's why he's so good with the customers at his shop. Me, I've always been the unpleasant twin with the engineer personality that people just tolerate. I don't like some of the things he does, cars being a perfect example. I don't hide my feelings very well, I can't hide my reactions, and I'm not nearly as patient. No offense, but I would never have put up with the shit you put him through."

Even now, I felt some subliminal anger at remembering the things she'd done to Joel. "In fact, if you were married to me, I would have spanked your ass raw before I let you go to New York on all those goddam business trips; and when I found out you'd fucked your boss, I would have hunted that bastard down and made him regret the day he was ever fucking born!" I'm not sure what got me going, but I was breathing hard and my cock was now fully erect. I could feel Arianna's hand stroking it gently.

Arianna's response was a whisper, "Jacob, could you really love me like that? Like you want to possess me?"

Wow. My head was spinning at the possibilities. Rolling onto my back, I pulled her on top of me so we were face to face once more. It was my turn for a confession.

"Arianna, all of our lives, I was never envious or jealous of Joel. Ever. He did his thing, I did mine, we were cool and there was nothing to be jealous of because we were so different. That was the case until I was his best man at his wedding to Charlotte.

I'm not jealous of him marrying Charlotte, I mean, yeah, she's beautiful and amazing, but what I'm truly jealous of is how fucking committed she is to him. The few women I've dated, well, they might have liked me for my looks, my job, or my money, but I never fell deeply in love with any of them because I don't think a single one ever reached the level of 'committed'. So that's my confession; I'm jealous of Joel because my brother has the kind of relationship that I want. Does this make sense?"

"Yes," she replied softly.

"So," I continued, "in answer to your question, if you can be committed to me like Charlotte is to Joel, then yes, I can and will love you the way you need to be loved. I'll be adoring and possessive and jealous as hell of any man who glances at you sideways. Not just for a week, or a month, or a year, or five years, or a decade. For the rest of our fucking lives. No cheating, no lovers, no 20-year-old side pieces, no divorce EVER. It will be 'Until death do us part', just like the vows say." I wrapped my arms around her, held her firmly, giving her a deep passionate kiss. "Are you really ready for all that?"

She took my hand and pulled it down to the folds between her legs. I could feel her pussy lips still wet with our juices and my cock sprang to life again. "Let me show you how ready I am."

Rolling her on her back, I reached my arms down behind her knees and pushed them forward, pinning her to the bed under my weight. I entered her easily, and began moving in and out of her, slowly at first and then increasing my tempo; this didn't feel like fucking, it felt like we were truly making love. She slowly ran her nails up and down my back as I softly nibbled on her neck and shoulders and leaving small red bite marks. This was my woman, and I was marking my territory, claiming her as mine! Moving her hips to urge me on, her hands clutching my biceps tightly, I didn't last too long. Shooting another load into her, I collapsed, exhausted and sated for now.

Afterwards, as we lay spooning I said, "I was a bit selfish, I'm sorry you didn't get to cum, my love."

"I didn't need to, it just felt good to have you hold me and have you inside me. I'm happy, Jacob, don't you worry. There will be a lot more times for you to make up for it." She giggled, picked up my hand and kissed it, then pulled my arm across her breasts. "Just don't let go of me tonight."

A little light bulb went off in my head - no condoms. "Ummm, it's a little late to ask this, Arianna, but are you on birth control?"

"Jacob, I haven't dated anyone, much less had sex or been to a pharmacy for at least 7 months. Besides, I'm committed to someone now." She rubbed her ass against my soft dick, pulled my hand up and erotically rubbed the palm against her nipple. My hardness began returning. "I'll let him tell me if I need it," she whispered.

I kissed her back, shoulders and neck and in a few minutes, I entered her pussy from behind, gently this time as I suspected she might be sore in the morning. As I slowly slid in and out, she reached down and rubbed her clit; I felt her fingertips caressing the base of my cock as I moved in and out as well. Both of us quickly climaxed, nothing earth shattering, more like gentle waves crashing; what little remained in my balls was deposited in her for a third time that night.

"No need for birth control," I whispered, a vision of the pregnant Charlotte flashing in my mind, "I know you'll look even hotter with a baby bump."

Monday the 5am alarm went off too soon. I kissed her good morning, then asked her, "I meant to ask you last night, how do you get to work and back? You don't have a car."

"I take the bus to arrive for my shift at 6pm. When I get off at 2am, I usually call a car service. It's expensive and drains my savings every month, but walking home in the dark is dangerous."

"Well, you're not going to do that anymore. For the rest of my time I'm here, I'll pick you up in my rental car at 5:30pm, drive you to work, then grab a few hours sleep; then at 2am I'll drive you home. If you want me to stay the rest of the night with you, in your apartment, I'll stay. If not, I'll go back to my hotel."

"You're acting like I don't have a choice."

"You don't have a choice about me giving you a ride. You do have a choice about me staying over."

"Jacob, you're acting like you're my live-in boyfriend or something now."

Bending down, I kissed her gently and murmured, "Yup, looks like I am. I kind-of-sort-of-maybe-think I love you like crazy, Arianna. Any objections?"

Arianna reached up and pulled me back onto the futon, unbuttoning my shirt. Between kisses I reached down and made an effort to gently pry myself out of her loving embrace, but it was half-hearted at best; I ended up being an 30 minutes late to the jobsite.

At lunch, I put a call in to my buddy in QuoVadis Corporate Legal, and asked him to research getting someone's probation transferred from New Jersey to a California. He emailed me the information within the hour. I now had a plan in motion. Hey, I'm an engineer; I love plans!

Monday after I got off work, I grabbed a couple of hamburgers; I ate mine in the car and gave the other to Arianna when I picked her up at her apartment. "I didn't want you to be hungry during your shift," I told her.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers