The Convertible - Another Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the flight was uneventful, except for the times when things got stinky. Charlotte took care of Gabriela's diaper changes but promised me that diaper changing was the first lesson she'd give me after we landed.

++++++++++

With travel time plus the 3-hour time difference, we checked in to our two rooms at 5:30pm. I had called the hotel manager and told him what we were up to, how we were going to surprise Arianna. Given that my company had just spent a buttload of money there and Arianna was one of his best employees he gladly agreed; he went ahead and scheduled a second person on the desk during Arianna's shift so she'd be able to leave. l also got the keys to one of the small conference rooms in the rear of the hotel; I wanted the girls to have their reunion in private.

At 6;15pm, I stepped into the empty lobby. Arianna spotted me right away. Since a coworker was standing there with her, she used her professional desk manner to welcome me. "Why Mr. Leopold, welcome back! So good to see you! Are you still working on that high school construction project?" My heart practically burst when I heard her voice. I'd missed her so much, it was all I could do stop myself from hopping over the desk and wrapping her in my arms.

"Good to see you too, Arianna. No, my part in that project is over, I'm working on another urgent project now. In fact, I need your help on it. Could I ask you to join me in Conference Room 11A when you have a moment?"

"Ummm, sure, I can step away for a moment." She looked at her co-worker at the desk, who nodded consent.

"Great, I'll see you in a second." I walked quickly to 11A, went in, and took a seat at the conference table. Charlotte was standing there with the baby, waiting. She handed me Gabriela and stood, shifting her weight from foot to foot in excitement.

The door opened, Arianna walked in. When she saw Charlotte, her eyes got wide and she burst out crying. They ran into each other's arms, tears flowing freely. Arianna was beside herself with joy. She looked over at me, "Jacob, did you arrange this? I can't believe it."

I pointed at Charlotte. "I can't take much of the credit. That pregnant lady there had a lot to do with it!"

Arianna pulled back and rubbed her mother's bulging midriff. "Oh mother, you look so fantastic!" Then Adrianna's eyes were drawn to the baby in my arms.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, is this Gabriela? My baby sister, my sweet baby sister!" Arianna took Gabriela from me and held her close, covering the infant's face with kisses, still babbling with excitement, "Mom, she's so adorable! I love her so much!"

And so it went for an hour, many tears of joy from the two women, and maybe a few of my own, and non-stop talking. I kept silent, mostly tending to Gabriela. Finally, I suggested that they go up to Charlotte's room and order room service so they could eat while continuing to get caught up.

Later that night I was lying in bed, too wired to be able to sleep. I had cleared it with the manager to make an exception to policy and allow Arianna to stay in a guest room with her mother that night.

As midnight rolled around, I heard the 'snick' of a room key unlocking my door; Arianna came in. Gabriela was asleep in her arms, the diaper bag hung on her shoulder. "Hello, gorgeous," I said teasingly, "I'm surprised to see you, I didn't think you'd need a ride home tonight."

She handed her sleeping baby sister to me. Getting some extra blankets and pillows from the closet, she laid them neatly on the floor and made an improvised bed for Gabriela, since there's no crib in the room. "Mom's asleep. It's been a big day for her, she's absolutely exhausted. You and I can take care of my sister for a while, right?"

"Oh, you bet," I laughed, "Charlotte taught me how to change a poopy diaper today, I'm a real pro now!" Arianna picked up Gabriela and moved her to the makeshift baby bed. Then I watched as Arianna took off her clothes, neatly hanging them in the closet before sliding into bed and cuddling up to my chest.

As horny as I was and as much as I wanted to take her, I knew this day had to have been an emotional rollercoaster for her. It was her show for now.

"Jacob, I don't know how to thank you," she whispered, "my Mom being here, I really, really needed this. You can't imagine how much I wanted to see her while I was locked up. I was so low then, there were a couple of times I considered killing myself. Even after my release, there were times when dark thoughts would sneak up on me; it was hard to shake those feelings, but now...now I finally feel...normal again. Like a real human being, not a piece of shit convict that nobody cares about and..." Her voice choked up, and she began crying.

I hugged her closer as she sobbed quietly. "Arianna, sweetheart, it's OK. You know your being happy means the world to me. Plus, I think Charlotte is happy as well. On the plane she confessed how much she'd missed you. Oh, and I'm guessing your lousy father will be getting in touch to apologize for being such a shit. Charlotte told me how before we left San Jose, she'd called Rob and read him the riot act and reminded him you're still his oldest child, and how he'd damn well better start acting like it. Even though they're divorced, I have a hunch that these days he's more intimidated by your Mom than his current wife."

Arianna sighed, but didn't say anything. She just snuggled up closer to me, if that was even possible. (I was reminded of a line from an old Grouch Marx movie, 'Any closer and you'll be behind me'.) Laying together like this, it was...blissful.

Then I felt Arianna's hand move down my chest towards my belly, and heard her whisper, "Did you happen to bring condoms this time?"

I chuckled. "Won't be needing them. Hey, I'm an engineer - have plans." I pulled her on top of me and we began to kiss; pressed against her thigh I felt my dick harden.

As I kissed her face and neck she asked, "How do you want me? Riding you on top, or you on top of me?"

"Neither. I've been too long without you, I need a drink of Vitamin A." Taking an ass cheek in each hand, I pulled her forward a bit. Taking the hint, Arianna got upright on her knees and straddled my face. I used my lips and tongue to go on a tour of her luscious ladyparts, ending with my tongue massaging her clit before plunging into her warm, wet entrance. She leaned back and started to rub my rigid cock with one hand, but in a few moments leaned forward as she got closer to her climax. I could feel her starting to shake, as she got closer. Suddenly she gasped, and ground her pelvis into my face before going completely rigid. I could feel her sweat dripping onto my forehead as she started to relax.

She started to climb off of me, but I grasped her firmly by the hips and held her in place. "I'm still thirsty," I told her, proceeding to drink from that golden pussy again. She didn't last long at all, grabbing a pillow to scream into as she came so as not to wake the baby.

She slid down and began kissing my sopping wet face. Between kisses, she was giggling. "Jacob, oh, baby, you are amazing," she whispered.

"I told you I was thirsty," I replied. Now I rolled her on her back, my rigid dick screaming for release. In tune with what I wanted, she pulled her legs up so her knees were even with her shoulders, presenting her pussy to me. Her glistening lips were waiting, and I plunged in. Slowing my pace, I moved in and out with deliberation, and she began shuddering again.

"Coming so soon sweetheart?"

"I...I don't think I finished from the last time," she managed to get out before her vocalizations turned to grunts and moans of pure passion. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock hard as I slid in and out. "Jacob, I love you, I want your baby, pleeeeeeease - AHHHHH!" Another orgasm rocked her, and I could feel mine fast approaching, so I increased my tempo.

I'd just managed to groan "Arianna, you're... all... MINE!" when my balls converted their potential energy into kinetic energy, coating her womb with multiple jets of cum. Having been a few days since I'd been with her last and hadn't so much as masturbated, I was sure this orgasm was powerful enough to register on the Richter scale. As the last wave shuddered through me, I collapsed on the bed next to her and swept her into my arms. The room was now filled with the scent of sex, soon joined by the odor of a diaper in need of changing.

"I'll get that," I said, and got out of bed to grab the diaper bag. I leaned down and kissed Arianna on the lips. "You stay in bed and prop your hips up on a pillow, give my swimmers a fighting chance," I teased.

"Mmmmmm. You're the boss," she whispered.

Gabriela was half-asleep when I cleaned her up and changed her; since Arianna and I were both wide awake, I brought the baby into the bed and lay her between us.

"Jacob," she asked, "What happens if my probation transfer isn't approved? What will we do?"

Reaching over the sleeping baby, I lovingly stroked some stray hair away from her forehead. "Then you'll stay in New Jersey, and I'll operate out of here if QuoVadis will let me. They have a long list of East Coast-based clients. If they don't allow it, I'll resign, find a new job in this area, sell my condo and move here to be with you.

I'm not going to live without you, Arianna. In my mind, our relationship is past the point of no return. I've finalized the project map, identified deliverables, and we're well into implementation." I realized I'd just slipped into consultant speak, probably not the best way to steal a woman's heart.

"When you put it that way, I guess there's no need for me to sign off on it," she teased, "you sound like you know what you're doing and you're going to bring the project in on time and under budget!" It dawned on me that I'd chosen a life-partner who was devoted, gorgeous and whip-smart. The best of all worlds, for sure.

There was a light tapping at the door. I put on a robe and answered, it was Charlotte. "Sorry to bother you two, but I seem to be missing a baby. My breasts are really full, and if I don't feed her soon and get some relief, I'll be able to spray-wash a Bentley." She stopped and gasped, rolling her eyes. "Oh, no, now my husband's got ME using car anologies!"

++++++++++

Between the coming and going we all managed a few hours' sleep. We went out together for a buffet breakfast, then I took Arianna home to get cleaned up and ready for her shift. Charlotte was missing Joel, so she stayed at the hotel with Gabriela to book us on a red-eye flight back to San Jose.

At 5:30 I took Arianna back to start her shift. I kissed her in the lobby, no longer caring if her coworkers saw us or not, then went upstairs to retrieve Charlotte and Gabriela. On the elevator ride down, as the doors opened at Lobby level there was an older distinguished-looking man talking to Arianna at the front desk. From the look on her face, her voice tone and agitated gestures, the discussion was not going well.

"David, I haven't heard from you in nearly a year! Now you come waltzing into my workplace like you never threw me out?"

"Aww, come on, Arianna! I had to build up some distance, otherwise I would have been under suspicious as well! I couldn't afford to lose my job, but hey I tracked you down, didn't I? I want you back!"

Holy shit! It was her ex-boss David, the one that she cheated on my brother with! I was about to step forward and punch the guy's lights out, but Charlotte pulled me behind a pillar so we could hear the rest of their conversation.

"Why would I risk going with you, David? So you could throw me out again?"

"Oh, no baby! I managed to put aside a lot of client cash from that job, now I'm ready to strike out on my own. You were the smartest woman on my team! I need you back!"

"What about Taliya? Seemed like you and she were playing house before the ink was dry on my arrest warrant."

"You got it all wrong, Arie! With you gone, I needed someone at my side I could trust! Taliya was as dumb as a post, but she knew how to keep things quiet. That's it!"

"Funny thing, that. When I was locked up, I met Taliya's sister out in the exercise yard. She told me Taliya was pregnant, and you were the baby daddy. You paying her to keep that quiet?"

"Oh, come on, Arianna, Taliya wasn't picky like you, you know she was banging every guy in the office. That kid could be anybody's!"

"Including yours, huh? You realize this is discussion isn't getting you anywhere with me."

"Come on, Arianna, I'll give you anything to come back and live with me. I got your address from the day clerk and drove by your apartment, it's a shithole! I have a high-rise luxury flat in Parsippany, baby! I'll lease you a Lexus, buy you some nice clothes, you'll be living like a queen again!"

"Hmmm, let me thing about it... Okay, I've thought about it. I have two words for you, David. Fuck off! I have a new boyfriend who's crazy about me, I sure as hell don't need you and your bullshit. You're a piece of shit, not worth ruining my life a second time for." I exhaled a quiet sigh of relief. Charlotte signaled to me to start recording with my cell phone; rearranging the shawl and long scarf she was wearing to disguise her belly, she walked up to David as he was berating Arianna.

He was getting up a real head of steam. "You're nothing but a stupid tramp, you know that? You were smart, but not smart enough to avoid getting caught! You want to hear something funny? It was me that turned you in! I gave you up to the Feds to put the heat on you and take it off me. And give me a break, a boyfriend? It's probably some butch skank you met in prison. You're nothing but a..." He was interrupted by Charlotte, who reached out and took him by the arm.

Her voice was like butter. "Whoa, calm down handsome, why all the fireworks?"

David shot back, "Aw, it's nothing, this stupid bitch behind the desk used to work for me, she's a pain in the ass."

I was amazed at how Charlotte was turning on the charm. "A stud like you shouldn't get so upset, it's not healthy. How about if you keep me company instead? We can have a little dinner, I promise I'll be an incredibly good companion, if you know what I mean..." Charlotte had cast the hook, David was swallowing it like a hungry steelhead trout. Behind the counter, Arianna's face was deadpan, but when she saw me juggling Gabriela and holding the cellphone up, she winked.

Sizing up Charlotte, David replied in a voice that was supposed to be seductive, "I usually like my women younger, but I swear, you are pretty enough to win a pageant." Well, that much was true. He extended his meaty hand. "I'm David Brinkman, What's your name, sweet thing?" Charlotte took it as if she wanted to shake; instead, she grasped and held it.

"I'm Charlotte Leopold, used to be Charlotte Bradford before I remarried." I could see his brow furrow as he connected the dots. He waved his left hand dismissively at Arianna.

"Wow, small world, would you believe that useless woman behind the desk's name was Bradford too?"

"I know. I'm her mother." A panicked look crossed his face, turning quickly to shock as Charlotte raised swiftly raised her knee and made a direct hit on his balls. He bent over in pain, and she swiftly took him in a headlock. Her voice was pure poison as she told him, "You stay away from Arianna and the rest of my family, you bastard. You understand me?" Still in agony, he could only shake his head 'yes' as she let him go.

I walked up and handed the baby to Charlotte, then waved my cellphone in front of his face. "Dude, I just got a video of your ass getting kicked by a 95-pound pregnant woman. That's going to look great when it's broadcast on the Internet! Maybe some of your new clients will see it!" He looked up, his face now pure misery as the pain receded. "Oh, and by the way, I'm the 'butch skank' boyfriend. Eat shit and die, motherfucker."

Our taxi out front blew his horn; it was time for us to go. Arianna came out from behind the desk to quickly kiss Charlotte and Gabriela goodbye, but saved a really hot long kiss for yours truly.

"See you in a couple of weeks for the probation appointment," I whispered, "I love you so much, sweetheart. I'll think about you every day, then we can have phone sex and get off together every night!"

"Oh, no, I don't want you jerking off every night, I want you to save some for me," she teased, "I'm going to need it!"

++++++++++

16 days later, Arianna and I were in the Hudson County Probation Department, seated in the cubicle of Arianna's probation officer, a Latina named Norma Ochoa. In her mid-30s, for all her stern demeanor I knew she had a soft spot for Arianna; she'd made sure Arianna was on a path to success after being released. At the moment, she was peering over the top of her glasses at thee two of us. "So, let me get this straight. You're Arianna's ex-brother in law, and you're here to help her persuade me to get permission for her relocate, is that it?"

I swallowed, knowing this wasn't going to be easy, but as they say, 'the truth shall set you free'. "Yes, Officer Ochoa," I held up my hand, index finger extended, "please hear me out, I know this is going to be hard to believe. My brother, Arianna's ex-husband, is now remarried - to Arianna's mother." Officer Ochoa said nothing, her face remaining expressionless save for her eyebrows, which shot upwards in curiosity. Emboldened, I continued, "On top of that, they have an 8-month-old baby, so Arianna's got a new sister. I'm here to advocate for Arianna because she has family in California that needs her to be with them."

Officer Ochoa held up her index finger. "Just had a baby? OK, I have to ask, how old IS Arianna's mother?"

"She's 49," Arianna whispered. Officer Ochoa whistled.

"The hell you say! You got a picture?" I unlocked my phone and showed her the picture of Charlotte holding Gabriela. "Cute baby," she said, then her eyes got wide as she saw all the details, "is she pregnant AGAIN?"

I answered as delicately as I could, "My brother, um, really, really loves his wife, what can I say? With two infants a year apart, I'm sure you can appreciate how having Arianna back home would be a great help to her mother."

"In order to relocate, she's also required to secure employment. Does she have a job?"

"Yes, it's a receptionist position at Silicon Valley Exotics, a luxury car reseller in Sunnyvale, California."

"Interesting. How were you able to get this job when you've been working here in New jersey, Arianna?"

Before Arianna could reply, I jumped in. "I found it for her, recommended her to the owner."

"OK, let me understand this - you recommended Arianna and he hired her, just like that?"

"Just like that, yes. I should explain that Silicon Valley Exotics is owned by my brother."

Officer Ochoa rolled her eyes so hard it was almost audible. "Is this another brother, or her ex-husband, the one that married her mother?"

I laughed nervously. "I only have the one brother, so yes, it's the one that married her mother."

Officer Ochoa took off her glasses and shook her head. "Arianna, I've had seen some crazy situations in this job, but this has got to be right up there in the top five. I'll give you credit, you've been a model probationer; kept your nose clean, did your job well, and passed all your drug and alcohol screenings. I guess I can take an hour to write up a transfer recommendation to the ICAOS. My buddy who runs the hotel is going to be pissed though, if he loses his best employee because of me."

Arianna blushed. "Officer Ochoa, you've helped me to be successful. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done."

It was then I saw a small framed picture on Officer Ochoa's desk; it was of an older Hispanic man dressed in racing coveralls, helmet under one arm, leaning on an older model Triumph, painted in British racing green. I blurted out, "Excuse me Officer Ochoa, not to be nosy, but what kind of car is that?"