All Comments on 'The Convertible - Broken Arrow'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 3 years ago
Another good one.

That little car sure gets around. Good work and I hope you continue the series.

Thanks

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Enjoyable Read

I'm enjoying these stories. The Triumph plays a very small part in linking the stories that are otherwise stand alone which is a good tool. Hope there are going to be more. Thank you.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfover 3 years ago

I'm a big fan of your stories and look forward to reading each entry as it comes out. That being said, I had difficulty connecting with the main characters this time around. Still enjoyed the story, but this one was a 4 instead of the usual 5 from me.

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

Best story series on the site.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another great chapter in this series although I do have to take exception to Riverside being in The Central Valley? Inland Empire not Central Valley.

Great read really enjoyed this chapter of the car series. Thank the Lord for Grandmothers. I still hear the wisdom of mine floating about in my head from time to time.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got it wrong

Really love this series.

Section 2

Para 7

'She'd gotten in the car and put her seat belt on'. Not in a 1955 TR2, more than a decade too early. I've heard of them being retrofitted to TR3's but the consensus is that, without a roll cage, you're better off being thrown clear.

You write terrific stories!

Tony

KingMidas29KingMidas29over 3 years ago

More of this series plsss

oldwayneoldwayneover 3 years ago

All of my life I was told that I was descended from the Cherokee and was always proud of that heritage. A few years ago a DNA test showed my percentage of Indian blood was only about 2%. My disappointment was significant, but I still shun twenty dollar bills because they contain Andrew Jackson's image.

Anyhow, I truly loved your story! I especially appreciated Chief Maȟpíya Lúta's famous quote. My favorite character was Grandmother Black Feather! Thank you for the story...I gave you Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Darn it, I've got something in my eye again!

chris73170chris73170about 3 years ago
loved it

dude i cant believe i missed this one. I loved it and i wish you could write more in this story line. keep up writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really well done, Need to go back and read the rest of the series.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

Omg! How do these keep getting better? Here's my new favorite in the series and I can barely wait to read more.

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Very good. Claudia was a real idiot and heartbreaker.

All i could have asked for was some more time from her to explore things but love is love and forgiveness is good.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

This wasn't a romantic story at all. This was a story of an obessive creeper who talks like he's from a Sheakespeare adventure.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Not entirely sure what he saw in her, or what caused him to commit so deeply to her, she was upfront about a no strings deal, but he couldn’t face that and turned into an ass, taking out his anger and frustration on his team members, and what’s worse, most of them were working under him. Tbh I didn’t like either of the people in that relationship, maybe they deserved one another, I suspect the way I see it wasn’t intended by the author fwiw.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 1 year ago

I am not a writer. Just a reader. I have enjoyed your stories.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Thanks you, NewOldGuy77, for another wonderful tale. 5*****

I enjoyed this story although initially I was struck with how improbably the premise was. I had a hard time accepting that a beautiful, smart, accomplished, 40-something, college administrator would be willing to risk her career and reputation by sampling the stiff young pricks of some of her own college students...no matter how discrete she thought she was being.

Then, I remembered that a buddy of mine, in his 50s at the time, sharing that when he was a 25 year old PhD student in Psychology, he had an extended affair with his female thesis advisor. She was in her 40s at the time.

I finally came around to the thought that IF it could happen to my buddy in real life, it could happen in the fantasy world of literoticia.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Well written and fun but i mostly agree with ez8it and purplefizz on the characters.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A good story, but our MC was a bit obsessive about the woman he wanted. When she left him he was crushed but eventually carried on. I'm not sure the criticism by some commentator's is warranted though because this tale mirrors real life happenings, I can attest to that from my own personal experiences. My own crushing situation was my wife tearing our family apart because she wanted somebody else. But I can attest to the those feelings of loss because of rejection by a loved one or one who you thought loved you. So cut our author some slack. Fiction like this does mirror real life more times than not. 5 stars Thanks to our author and his editor.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Another good story. A little concerned about Claudia, her rebound was ill judged and she got her come-uppance. Loved the tribe grandmother and her two henchmen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good guy wins. Rare in these stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories