The Convertible - Hot Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all that, you have nothing to say? This was the second time I've made a genuine effort to show you how sorry I am, Landon. You rejected me at Rose's house, now you're ignoring me here! This is bullshit, and I'm done apologizing. When you met me, you specifically told me you were attracted to strong women who don't take shit from anybody. Because of my anxiety, I'd stopped being that way. It made me weak, and I made a stupid mistake, but damn it, Landon, I'M NOT A SERIAL CHEATER LIKE BELLA! If you can't find it in your heart to forgive me, then it's not my problem anymore. You can just fuck OFF!"

Julia was right; I'd been drawn to her toughness the first time she told me off, and now here it was again. If anything, Julia was more desirable now than when we'd first met. Whatever emotional resistance to her I'd been trying to maintain was swept away like a sandcastle at high tide. Unfortunately, it looked like I'd just blown my last chance at reconciliation.

She turned her wheelchair towards the door, and moved forward but then stopped and cried out. From the sound of it, I already recognized what it was -- a back spasm. I stood up. "Julia, are you OK?"

"I'll be fine," she hissed through gritted teeth, "it will pass in a minute."

I sighed, knowing that it wouldn't. "Look, you and I both know that it's not going to go away soon unless you get a massage. Can I at least do that for you?"

"You'd do that for me? I thought you'd moved on, and you hated me now."

"Damn it, Julia, I don't hate you. Even if I'm not your boyfriend any more, I still care about you."

"You care enough to give me a massage? That's asking a lot."

"I care enough that I hate seeing you in pain. Come into the bedroom, let's transfer you onto the bed."

She wheeled into the room and we did a quick lateral transfer so she was seated on the edge. "Do you need to use the toilet before I get started?"

"No, I'm fine," she said, then unbuttoned her blouse and took it off; she was wearing only a bra and jeans now.

I rotated her body so she laid face down, then began massaging her shoulders. The feel of her skin under my hands brought back all kinds of feelings, some were innocent, others...not.

"This doesn't feel quite right," she said, reaching around and undoing the snaps on the back of her bra. "That's better."

I worked the muscles underneath her shoulder blades, then the muscle ridges on either side of her spine. She groaned with relief. "I've missed this," she whispered. "Do you think you could massage my legs, too? I've got a new personal care aid, but she's got small hands and isn't very good at it."

My head was spinning with all the confused feelings running through me, but one thing was certain: I wanted to keep touching Julia. I hadn't realized how much I missed our physical connection until now, with her right here beneath my fingertips.

My mouth was dry, but I managed to gasp, "I, um, wouldn't mind at all, Julia."

She reached beneath her, undid the snap and zipper on her jeans. "You can take them off now."

I gently grasped the top of her jeans and pulled them down, only to see she was wearing nothing underneath. I knew damned good and well this was no accident, in fact it made the whole back spasm thing suspicious, but I was not complaining. My mouth and throat were as dry as Death Valley.

"Umm, Julia, you don't have anything on underneath," I croaked. Without thinking, I caressed her ass cheeks. She may or may not have felt the caress, but I sure did. There was a riot in my pants, my quickly stiffening member pushing against the restraint of my jeans.

She giggled, "Oops!" Then she did what I hoped she wouldn't do, but prayed that she would -- using her arms, she rolled over. Her torso, anyway. Her legs didn't quite make it all the way, so I gently straightened them. Her bra had fallen away, so now she lay completely naked on my bed, Botticelli's painting Birth of Venus brought to life right here in my bedroom.

"Julia," I wheezed, "You're..." I couldn't finish, words were failing me.

She asked me, "Landon, am I still the prettiest girlfriend you ever had?"

"Girl, you know it's true." My beautiful ex had me quoting Milli Vanilli! What was happening to me?

"Am I still the best lover you've ever had?"

That was an easy question, and I answered it honestly. "Yes, the best. No other woman has ever come close."

"Do you miss making love with me? Putting your mouth on my pussy and having your way with me? Being inside me and giving me all those little orgasms, one right after the other?" I began massaging those incredible legs, hoping she didn't feel my hands trembling hands as I caressed them. It was now obvious Julia was seducing me, and I didn't have the emotional strength, or even the desire, to fight it. If anything, I welcomed it.

"Of course I do."

"Aww, that's too bad. I mean, here I am, naked on your bed and all. If I were still your girlfriend, you could use my body as your playground."

I leaned my head down, kissing the inside of her thighs. I knew she couldn't actually feel it, but she'd always enjoyed seeing me do it. I felt her hand on the top of my head, gently pushing it back.

"Landon, you were just supposed to give me a massage," she chided, "only my boyfriend can kiss my thighs, and I'm sorry, but you broke up with me."

I was about to burst with my desire, and heard myself whining like an angsty teen, "But I want to kiss your thighs, and all the rest of you."

"No, Landon," she scolded me, "You taught me a lesson. I'm not letting anyone except my boyfriend kiss me from now on." Ouch, that stung. Call it poetic justice, but this woman had just used my own boundaries to figuratively knee me in the gonads.

The pain of my erection was almost to the point of agony, and every fiber of my being wanted her. Julia was reeling me in, like Ernest Hemingway landing a blue marlin; I now had no choice but to ask, "Julia, can I please be your boyfriend again?" I'd been beaten by my own rules, fair and square.

She was quiet for a few agonizing seconds, then quietly asked, "Are you really sure, Landon? Tell me why."

OK, turnabout is fair play. I'd been a real dick when she'd tried to apologize, so now she was letting me twist in the wind a little. But hey, at least it was better than just being told to fuck off. My best course of action now was to lay out the whole truth. At least I hoped it was.

"It's because I've missed you terribly, Julia. I miss massaging your legs every night. I miss feeling you in bed next to me. I miss helping you get ready in the morning. I miss your smell, and the feel of your skin. Turning my back on you was wrong, and it's left a hole in my life. I want you back, hell, Julia, I NEED you back."

I moved up on the bed to lay face-to-face next to her. "On the day we met, I told you the gods would forgive a truly penitent heart, and I promise I've never been more penitent in my entire life. I need you, Julia. Please let me be your boyfriend again."

Tears were forming in her eyes, and she whispered, "OK. You can kiss me."

I moved in, not touching her, just pressing my lips to hers. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in, returned my kiss with passion. I pulled back for a second. "I never stopped loving you, Julia, never," I whispered. "I can't imagine being with anyone else."

I moved in closer, and she put her hand on my chest to stop me. "There's one slight complication." Oh, no! What could it be? Did she already have a new boyfriend? How could this even be when she was here, naked on my bed?

"Bring me my purse from the wheelchair." Instantly, I leapt up and grabbed her clutch purse. "Open it, and take out the small box." I opened it and looked inside. I saw her wallet and car keys, and underneath on the bottom there was a small flat plastic box. I removed it. "Open the box."

I did, and inside was a piece of plastic shaped like the letter T with two tiny wires on the straight end that looked to be about an inch and a half long, and an inch and a half wide.

"What is this?"

"It's my IUD. Do you remember that time you said you hoped my IUD would go away, because our babies would be beautiful? Well, here it is. This is the complication. As of now, you're my boyfriend, but not my committed fiancée. I'm fertile and my uterus is open for business, so if I got pregnant, people would think I was just a slut trying to baby-trap you. It would be scandalous, and I can't have that. There is a solution, though."

Inwardly, I groaned. Julia was killing me, I could feel the old 'blue balls' thing happening. Trying not to be impatient, I asked, ever-so-gently, "What exactly is the solution?"

"It wouldn't be nearly as scandalous if I was already engaged when my fiancé got me pregnant." It took a couple of seconds for the concept grenade in my brain to go off, but when it did, my eyes got wide. The solution was sitting in the Triumph. To paraphrase Shakespeare, the answer lay not in the stars, but in the glovebox of my 1955 TR2.

Covering my lover with a blanket, I held up my hands and pleaded, "Stay right here, Julia, please don't go away." As I ran out to the carport where the TR2 was sitting, I realized the chances of a naked paraplegic somehow bolting from my apartment were pretty slim, but I still wasn't willing to chance it. This was my moment; speed was of the essence.

When I reached the TR2, I unlocked the glovebox and grabbed the ring I'd shown Octavia on that awful night. Yes, I know I told Octavia I was going to take it back to the jewelry store, but procrastination had gotten the better of me, as was the case with my failing to remove the cargo straps.

I ran back into the apartment, slamming and locking the front door as I dashed into the bedroom and knelt on the bed next to her. Taking her hands and pulling her into a seated position, I piled pillows around her to ensure her support and comfort. (Old habits die hard, OK?)

I opened the box and showed the ring to her. "Julia, from the moment we met, you've been the perfect woman for me. I love you so much, I don't want to spend another day, another hour, or even another minute without you as mine. Please say you'll marry me."

At first, Julia covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes wide as if she couldn't believe it. "Where did this come from?"

"It's been in the Triumph's glovebox ever since the night I was going to give it to you. Honestly, I couldn't bring myself to take it back. All those other things -- the straps for the wheelchair, the accessible apartment, all the pillows on the bed -- it was all for you. I didn't think I'd ever get you back, but I still loved you, Julia. I still hoped. And now here you are." I held the ring up again. "And here we are. Will you marry me?"

Julia held up her left hand, trembling as I out the ring on. "Yes," she whispered.

"You're going to be a beautiful bride, Julia Morgan, and the best part is, you'll be MY bride."

Quickly stripping my clothes off, I slid into bed next to her and took her in my arms, and we kissed for a long, sweet time. Then I moved my kisses down to her neck, and across her collarbone.

She whispered, "Do you want to wear a condom? My IUD is out, remember?"

"Hell no, I don't want a condom! Besides, I don't have any."

"You were hoping I'd come back, but didn't think about birth control?"

"Actually, sweetheart, I was hoping you'd come back try to baby-trap me. I didn't want to give you an excuse if you changed your mind. Do you want to change your mind?"

"No, darling, quite the opposite. You know how you're always gentle? Tonight, you need to fuck me hard. I want you to take me back and make me yours. Go ahead, get me pregnant. It's what you want, isn't it?"

I felt like I'd won the lottery. "You know the answer to that." Then, ever the responsible partner, I asked "What about if autonomic dysreflexia flares up?"

She kissed my chest and said seductively, "I don't think it will be an issue, but if AD starts happening, you can take me to the emergency room. I'll just tell them your dick's so good it gave me seizures."

At this point, I needed no further encouragement. I slid down and began kissing her feet, calves, and thighs as I made my way up to her pudenda. Caressing and spreading her labia with my fingertips, I let my tongue do its dance around her vaginal entrance. I could sense she was wetter than usual, which just added to my enjoyment. Then she stiffened as her first mini-climax arrived. I stopped and lifted my head.

"Tell me your answer again. I want to hear you say it."

"What?" She was confused for a moment.

"Will you marry me? Tell me your answer again."

"Yes, Landon, yes! I'll marry you!" I was plenty hard now, so crawled up between her legs and easily slipped into her opening and stopped, savoring my being back inside her. She gasped slightly, and I moaned, "Julia, I've missed you so much!" I bent my head down to kiss and nibble the top of her breasts.

"Baby, I missed you too. I'm so sorry about everything..." I pressed my mouth on hers and kissed her passionately, then began sliding in and out of her pussy. I went slowly at first, but when she whispered, "Harder," I felt like the locomotive on the Japanese bullet train between Tokyo and Osaka.

I felt her hands clutching at my hips as I pounded away, and she stiffened two more times as her mini-climaxes ripped through her. Although I was close to climaxing myself, at the end of the second one I stopped dead and demanded, "Tell me your answer again!"

Her hands, firmly grasping my hips, she pulled on me, urging me back into the breach, as it were, now shrieking, "OH, GOD, LANDON, YES! I'LL MARRY YOU! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! PLEASE, LANDON!" Being the good fiancé, I complied and resumed my pistoning. I was really close now.

"I love you Julia, and I'll never get tired of hearing you say my name, don't ever stoppppppp..." I hissed as my balls unleashed their gooey payload. I shuddered and went stiff, several weeks' worth of abstinence emptying themselves into Julia's fertile playground. My climax only lasted for maybe fifteen seconds, but it was so strong my neighbors probably had a smoke afterwards.

I slid off of Julia and rolled onto my back, then when I managed to catch my breath, I pulled her on top of me. She giggled and kissed my forehead, my cheeks, my eyes, my chin, and finally my lips. She was my finance, my perfect woman, my sensual goddess, and I'd worship at her temple forever. I made a point of telling her that as I finally slipped into an exhausted nap.

I dozed for about twenty minutes, and awoke to Julia's beautiful face in front of me. "Landon, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course." My love was now my fiancée, and I'd do anything to please her.

"Can you please forgive Octavia? She was just being a good sister, she only tried to trick you because I asked her to."

"Babe, Octavia should have just been honest with me. It was really insulting that she actually believed I wouldn't notice the differences between the two of you. How stupid did she think I was?"

Measuring her words carefully, Julia explained, "She doesn't think you're stupid, not at all. It was me who misjudged you so badly and insisted that she try, even though she said you'd notice immediately. She thinks very highly of you, you know. She knows you take good care of me, and how much you love me."

My resolution was rapidly softening, my pride bending to my desire to make Julia happy. "Did you really call her an ogre?"

"Yes, I was hurt, and I wanted to hurt her back. I wasn't telling the truth, I mean she is your twin, after all -- kind of hard to screw that up - she's just nearly not as perfect as you."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I've always thought that, even if you didn't believe me. You're my fiancée, so I hope that's enough proof for you now." I gave her a warm kiss, then swallowed my pride. "If it makes you happy, I'm willing to forgive Octavia."

I felt her hand sliding down my belly, her long fingers teasing my cock back to firmness. "It makes me very happy." Her lips pressed to mine again, and I returned her passion, and before long I was making another attempt to reclaim her.

++++++++++

Chapter 15 -- You're The First, My Last, My Everything

The sounds of the pipe organ echoed beautifully off the walls of the cathedral as the wedding processional began. Julia's mother May had just been seated, and my best man Russ Evans was standing next to me, along with Rose's Uncle Norman.

Norman been a little surprised when I asked him to be a groomsman and complained vociferously about being stuck in a monkey suit while being fitted for his tuxedo, but I suspected he was actually enjoying himself. He cleaned up pretty good for a guy his age; I saw several of the older women guests giving him the approving once-over with their eyes.

Rose Evans - my ex-future-mother-in-law, now Julia's bridesmaid - came in, looking stunning as ever. Julia and I had personally gone out together to see Rose, me to apologize and Julia to ask her to be in the wedding. She was followed by Octavia, Julia's maid of honor. When Julia told her I'd forgiven her, she brought me Stan's donuts one Saturday morning as a peace offering which I graciously accepted, because after all, I really loved fresh donuts!

Russ's children came next, Rian as flower girl and Tyler as ring bearer, then the traditional "Here Comes The Bride" thundered through the place. I'd slipped the organist an extra $50 to pump the volume up; the most beautiful woman in Oklahoma was marrying me and I wanted everybody in the Oklahoma City area to know it!

Julia's father escorted her down the aisle, holding her hand as he kept pace with her electric wheelchair. After he reached the altar and gave her away to me, he lifted the veil and kissed Julia with tears in his eyes, then sat down next to May.

And there she was, my beauty, my lover, my friend, my future. Now it was my turn to have tears fill my eyes; the coughs and murmurs of the guests, the creaking of the wooden pews, the rustle of her wedding gown train as Octavia rearranged it, all became mere white noise as I focused on her.

This was the big white wedding Julia had always dreamed of. While Julia's parents generously offered to pay for the whole thing, since my parents were no longer around, I offered to cash out some stock options and pay half. They finally agreed to me splitting the cost 30%. What was most important was the look of joy on her face; it was worth every damned penny.

Julia's shoulderless dress was shiny, beaded, and beautiful. Although as the groom I hadn't seen the dress, I had made one small request, and I saw she'd accommodated it. I'd requested that the dress be tailored to accent her growing baby bump and swelling breasts, not disguise them. I wanted everyone attending to know that the woman I was proudly marrying was a complete woman in every sense of the word. My new wife, the mother of our child, was a woman to be admired, never pitied. She wasn't the lucky one, I was.

As a wedding gift, I'd rented an electric wheelchair with a powerlift arms which would elevate and tilt the seat, and leg straps to support her so she could lift into a nearly upright position. This way we were able to stand next to each other as we took our vows. Our officiant, Minister Barksdale, was a semi-retired friend of Ben and May's. She no longer had her own congregation, but she loved weddings so much that she never refused a request. Minister Barksdale's style was enthusiastic and joyful, and I saw it as a harbinger of our future joy.

The wedding was amazing, and afterwards Julia and I were escorted by a string of cars from the T-Rollers club out to Norman's ranch for the reception. It was an old-fashioned barn dance, except it included wedding cake. The live band played mostly bluegrass, and everybody had a good time, including Norman. Or should I say, especially Norman.

1...345678