The Convertible - Kiss from a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He switched to a whisper, "For the first time since the divorce, I don't feel afraid. I don't give a fuck how old you are, you're beautiful, and holding you in my arms feels right. If you stick with me, I promise I won't use you, or betray you. I don't know how you feel, but as for me, I want the two of us to be a thing, Rose McLean. What do you say?"

I responded by giving Russ the most passionate kiss I could muster, then whispered back, "I want that too. Let's go to my room."

As we left the restaurant and crossed the casino floor, the vodka was still having an effect on me, but I can't really blame it for me walking with my arms around Russ. I was steady enough, I just loved having my hands on him.

Part 3 - The Big Wheel

As we walked past the roulette wheel, in a far corner of the casino floor I spotted one of those Big Wheels, the kind mounted vertically and around 6 feet in diameter. It was up on a small platform, a 'WIN A CLASSIC CAR' banner hanging above it. My curiosity piqued, I said to Russ, "Hey, let's see if my good luck is still holding."

He gave me a quick kiss and murmured, "Anything for you, Miss Rose." 'Anything for you' was a simple phrase, yes, but hearing him say it made my swoon factor jump to 11. I probably would regret it later, but right now I no longer cared that he was 14 years younger. This man was giving me the validation I so desperately needed after having my self-confidence laid to waste by my soon-to-be-ex.

We walked up to the display. The Big Wheel had twenty-one sections around its outer edge separated by long, thin posts sticking out along the rim. Ten of the openings between the thin posts had 'Try again' written on them, six openings were labelled 'Free Hoodie', and four openings had dollar amounts in them ranging from $20 to $2,000. The final one had a checkered flag sticker, no doubt symbolizing the car.

The grand prize car was sitting next to the Big Wheel; the hood logo read 'Triumph'. It was green and shiny, looking and smelling really old. I immediately loved it. There was no air conditioning, no power locks, no door windows, no luxury to it. Like a horse, it was efficient, pure and simple. Just my style.

Standing next to it was a perky casino worker; his nametag read, 'Dean'. He looked way too upbeat, but I guess that they paid him to be. Wearing a big phony smile on his face, he piped up, "This is a charity game benefitting Youth Programs on the Osage Reservation. It's $5 per spin, care to try?"

Reaching into my little clutch purse, I plopped down cash, three $20 bills. "I'll take a dozen, Dean."

"Fantastic!" he answered, a little too perky, "Step on up and take your spins!"

I asked Russ, "Which way should I spin it?"

He laughed and said, "My Welsh grandmother always said doing anything counterclockwise was bad luck, so spin it clockwise."

Stepping to the right of the wheel, I spun it downward. The nylon whisker clicked happily as the thin posts smacked against it. The adventure had begun!

After eight spins, I'd won $20 and a Warrior Spirit Casino hoodie. I was still feeling lucky, though.

My ninth spin ended up on a 'Try Again' space, but the tenth landed on a $500 spot. Now I was excited, I was up $460 and had a new hoodie to wear. Things were looking up! Russ applauded; I was really on a roll.

My palms were starting to sweat now. I pulled the wheel, for my eleventh spin, gently this time, hoping the change of force would somehow make a difference. Just as slowly, the wheel landed on a 'Try Again' space. Shit!

I'm not sure what was motivating me now, but I really wanted to win that car! I stepped off the podium, wrapping my arms around Russ's neck I kissed him for luck. Well, OK, 60% was for luck, 40% was purely for my own enjoyment.

My twelfth and final spin was waiting. I stepped back up on the small podium. My palms were suddenly sweaty, and I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears. I felt every sphincter muscle in my body clench.

Spinning the wheel good and hard, like I was baling hay with a pitchfork, I gave a cowgirl 'YEEE-HAW!' and let that wheel fly.

It spun furiously about 8 times before the revolutions began to slow. With what appeared to be about half a revolution left, I could tell it was going to stop pretty near the opening with the checkered flag sticker. Time began to slow. I could feel my own heartbeat now.

It was still moving slowly when the whisker dropped off the post into the opening with the checkered flag sticker. The whisker hit the next post and started to bend as as it started to slide up the next post. If it went over, it would drop into an opening with a $20 prize. I felt someone supportively take my hand. Russ! Oh, yeah, this boy was going to be one happy fellow when I got done with him.

The Big Wheel wasn't done teasing me yet. Up against that next post, the long whisker continued to slide, with the wheel moving slower and slower due to resistance from the whisker pressing and sliding on the post. A few people, their cash depleted pockets by the slot machines, had gathered around to watch.

I kept my eye on that whisker, watching as it rode up on the post until there was only about a quarter of an inch left before the wheel stopped turning. It stopped before the end of the whisker was reached. I'm not sure if it was magic or a miracle, but the wheel then revolved backwards slightly, the whisker now firmly and fully captured in the slot with the checkered flag sticker.

Nobody said anything for a moment, then the onlookers all cheered! It must have been only a second or two, even though it felt longer before Dean turned to me and, in kind of a stunned voice, said, "Congratulations, ma'am, you've just won a car!"

A light above the wheel was flashing, a bell started ringing, and as if by magic two men in suits appeared at my side. That's when it all started getting really hectic.

Russ trailed behind me as I was quickly ushered up to a conference room to fill out paperwork. I remember my handwriting being terrible because my hands were shaking. They handed me a 1099MISC form from the IRS stating I owed $4,000 in taxes.

The Casino offered me a cash prize instead of the car, but I declined. While Bill and I had a joint account for household expenses, we each maintained individual accounts for 'fun money', as he liked to call it.

Paying the winner's tax would take the majority of my fun money, but no way was I letting go of this car. It was clean and pure and had absolutely no connection to my cheating scumbag husband. It was all mine, and no way he could lay claim to it. It was the first tangible step in a fresh start for me.

++++++++++

Part 4 - The Undiscovered Country

After completing the paperwork, when we stepped out into the hallway, I wrapped my arms around Russ again. "Now then, where were we?" I asked teasingly.

"I believe we were heading to your room," he replied. As the elevator doors closed, Russ's phone buzzed. "Text from my brother," he explained, then read it aloud. "Don't wait up for me, I just found the perfect woman. I may be a day or two." He looked up, a surprised look on his face. "Hmm," he muttered, "how about that?"

Still under the influence of alcohol on an empty stomach, I kissed him again, and murmured "Looks like a lucky night for both the Evans boys, don't it?"

We reached my room, 538. I tried to be funny by presenting my key to Russ. Accepting with a little bow, he opened the door. We stepped in and that's when I realized I had no idea what to do next. I'd enjoyed our kissing but going from that to simply hopping between the sheets didn't feel right. I realized I was with a man 14 years younger than me and suddenly felt insecure. I was afraid when he saw my 49-year-old body, he'd run for the hills.

As soon as the door closed, I began to tense up. Russ noticed immediately. "Rose, is something wrong?"

"Russ, I think I've made a mistake," I said softly, "you're an amazing man, but I'm so much older than you. I may have a youthful spirit, but there's no getting around my 49-year-old body. Once I get undressed, I'm afraid you're going to be quite disappointed."

Russ responded by kissing me deeply, then picking me up and carrying me to the bed and gently laying me down, pulling my boots off. I was impressed, since I was not a little doll like Mouse; I weighed 140 pounds the last time I'd had a check-up.

Russ spoke to me in a voice that was low, but firm. "Rose McLean, you listen to me. For the last 14 months I've been wandering, lost in an emotional desert." As he was speaking, he pulled me up into a sitting position and began unbuttoning my blouse. "Tonight, I found my oasis - you, Rose."

Slipping my blouse off, he kissed my bare shoulders, first left then right. My heart began to beat faster as my desire for him began to build. He kept on, "You're everything I need; beautiful, funny and smart. You're the perfect woman."

He ran his hands from my shoulders down my sides to my hips, then held them firmly, as if he weren't going to make it easy for me if I decided to run away.

"I'm a grown man, Rose, and I'll make my own decisions as to who I want. My mind is made up, nothing's going to change it." He kissed me again, reaching behind me to undo the snaps on my bra. Still feeling wary, I held the bra cups to my breasts.

He leaned in and kissed me again, and I felt my vagina start to tingle. "Please unbutton my shirt, Rose," he whispered, "you're not the only one who's worried about being desirable."

Cautiously, I moved my right hand to his shirt and began to unbutton it. I tried to use my left hand to hold up my bra, but it didn't work, and my right breast was now exposed. I shivered as I felt one of his hands reach up and caress it, rubbing my nipple with the palm of his hand and trailing his fingers under it.

Nearly breathless now, I gasped, "You're only the second man in 30 years that's touched my breasts, Russ." I wasn't counting the mammogram technician who did once a year, but that didn't count - there was zero romance involved in that!

Russ chuckled, "Well, I'm glad to be in such an exclusive club," he said, and kissed my neck as I pulled his shirt off. He had a nice chest, defined pectorals with a little dark hair on them. I leaned down and kissed his chest directly over his heart. I flung my bra away, and pulled his face to mine, reclining as we kissed.

We kissed some more, then lay together, bare chest to bare chest. He smelled slightly of sweat and men's cologne, and I liked it. "You are an angel," he whispered, "please don't fly back to heaven, stay here with me."

"I'm not going anywhere," I told him, "I'm in absolutely no hurry to leave, but before we're through maybe I'll take you to heaven." Since my hair kept getting in my face, I told Russ, "Excuse me a second, I'll be right back."

I stood up and walked across the room to get an elastic hairband out of my purse. Using both hands on the back of my head to put it in place, I glanced at Russ waiting for me on the bed, and the look on his face was a combination of lust and wonder.

"Rose, your breasts are so beautiful" he uttered, "if you were my wife, I'd never let you put a top on."

I was a little speechless. Bill had seen me naked for 30 years and never complimented my chest like this. My desire for this man went into overdrive.

I walked back to the bed and, reaching down, I unbuckled his belt, then undid his pants. As I undid his trousers, I felt his hands reach up and cup my breasts ever so gently, as if he were holding baby bunnies. I shivered from the pleasure of his touch, so different from Bill's.

I pulled his pants down enough for his hardness to sprang out, and I lowered my mouth to it. He was smaller than Bill, but certainly big enough to meet my needs. While I loved having sex with my husband when we were married, at times his super-sized manhood was an embarrassment of riches. There were many times when our coupling would leave my vagina sore and my cervix tender from his pounding.

Circling the head of his cock with my tongue, I murmured, "If you're trying to seduce me, Russ, it's working." He groaned as I took the head between my lips, while I gently stroked him with my left hand. I reached further down with my right hand and caressed his ball sack. I whispered, "One of the nice things about women my age is that we've already done the things you want to do, and even improved on them." Slowly, I took him all the way into my throat, my nose pressed into his belly.

Taking Bill's big tool into my mouth for all those years had resulted in me losing my gag reflex. Taking Russ's wonderful cock down my throat was an enjoyable walk in the park, not to mention so much more comfortable. I was enjoying myself. Pulling myself up so I could take a breath I asked him, "Russ, would you like to come in my mouth or on my tits?"

He pulled me up, so I lay on top of him with our bare chests skin-to-skin. He kissed me softly on the lips, his hands reaching down and cupping my ass cheeks. "Rose, you amazing woman, there's only one place I want to come right now." Rolling me over on my back, he quickly undid my jeans and pulled them off like a schoolboy getting a girl naked for the first time. When he saw my silver pubic hair, he chuckled, "Well how about that, you're a total silver fox!"

Before I could answer, he gently parted my legs and lowered his head, his tongue now dancing across my pussy lips. I groaned in pleasure, spreading my legs more and lifting my hips up to meet Russ's tongue. Bill had never been like this. What few times he licked me it was solely to get me wet, but Russ had a different objective.

After sliding the tip of his tongue up and down my slit, he flattened his tongue to caress my soft outer folds like licking an ice cream cone. I gave a gasp of pleasure as he switched to taking long strokes with his tongue, then moved the tip of his tongue to the inside of my pussy lips.

Reaching down, I ran my fingers through his hair as he moved his tongue over my clit and lightly flicked it. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, at the same time thinking how Bill usually ignored my clit. The arrogant bastard thought that his big meat was enough, and for 30 years I never knew any better. Russ may have been younger, but at this moment he was teaching me what a good lover could be.

This realization was driven home as Russ stopped teasing me and plunged his face fully into me, his tongue going fully into my vagina. I arched my back allowing more access to my pussy. His big hands slid under my cheeks, and suddenly I wasn't in control. Holding my ass firmly, he began to devour me, and I was helpless as my first orgasm broke through. I shuddered, then let out a howl and clamped my strong cowgirl thighs around his ears.

I would have stayed that way longer, but I felt his hand tap my thigh, and I released his head. He popped up, gasping for air. Still shaking a little, I pulled him up next to me, and I rolled over to lay on top of him.

"My god, Russ, you're amazing," I said, then kissed his face and lips, still wet from my juices. I could feel his hardness solidly pressed on my belly, and thanked heaven for whatever magic it was he'd been blessed with.

He wasted no time in rolling me over and moving on top of me, and murmured, "I'm not done yet, darling, not by a long shot." Needing no encouragement, I spread my legs wide apart and he slipped in easily. He began thrusting in a firm but loving way, and I rocked my hips to meet his thrusts.

In my heightened state of arousal, I began to climax again after a few thrusts. "OH YES, RUSSSSSSS," I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me. He stopped just long enough for me to catch my breath, then resumed his pumping and I'll be damned if another climax wasn't building.

I once read that surfers know waves come in sets of three and thought to myself, 'Oh, I get it now, boys,' as my third climax began to break. I cried out, "RU - RU - RUSSSSSSS!"

Russ bent his head down and nipped at the base of my neck, growling, "Rose, you're so fucking perfect, I want you to be - AHHHHHHHHH!" He cried out and went rigid, thrusting hard now. Gentleness had left the building as he deposited a huge load of hot fluid in me. I shuddered as well, then went rigid as his passionate pounding took me over the edge of my third orgasmic wave.

We lay together in silence, our bodies recovering and our breathing slowing to normal. I pushed him onto his back and cuddled up to his side, tucked under his right arm, his chest warm as I pressed my breasts against his ribs. I kissed his pectorals, my right arm across his chest. "I have to admit, Russ, you have a way of making love that makes a girl want to stay. My god, you're a passionate lover."

A pained look crossed his face, and with bitterness in his voice he said, "I wasn't good enough for Kayla, obviously."

I pulled myself up, so I was face to face with him. I gave him a deep kiss, my tongue letting his lips and mouth know how sexy I thought he was. "Enough of that talk," I scolded him, "it's just pearls before swine. I don't even know her, but I hate her already for making you feel badly about yourself. You're a handsome and charming man, and she was too damned stupid to appreciate you."

I stopped talking and kissed him with another smoldering kiss, then continued, "You know who does appreciate you? Me. You're a wonderful lover, and right now there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than in your arms." Wow, I couldn't believe I said that, but nonetheless, I meant it. Every damned bit. I'd just met him, and as crazy as it seemed, I wanted this man to love me, because I sure as hell was getting pulled in.

Then I heard him ask tentatively, almost in the voice of a timid schoolboy, "Was I really that good?" I couldn't believe it, I'd just paid Russ a huge compliment, but then again, his bitch of an ex-wife had destroyed his ego. I cut him some slack.

I pressed my lips to his, softly now, and whispered, "Yes, you really were that good, Russell Evans." I kissed him again, and proactively answered the question that was bound to come up, according to Carlene; "And yes, darling, you were far better than my ex-husband. He could barely make me come once when we made love, you just did it three times."

Those last words seemed to light a fire in Russ. Throwing me on my back, he thrust his newly refreshed manhood into me, and we kissed passionately while he rode me to two more climaxes before he got his reward. I was going to be sore and walk funny tomorrow, but damn, it was going to be worth it. Afterwards, he was a real gentleman and fetched some towels so neither of us had to sleep in the wet spot. Spooning after, we collapsed into happy sleep.

Sometime in the night, I felt his hardness gently thrusting against my bottom, while his hands softly squeezed my breasts. I felt a kiss on my neck and heard him whisper in my ear, "I want you."

I raised one leg so he could work his cock into me from behind and whispered, "Then take me," and it was off to the races. Since he'd been drained from our earlier efforts he lasted for quite a while until his release. I had a small climax myself, but I was getting pleasure just from having him inside me. I knew it was far too soon to tell Russ, but I wanted him as my own.

++++++++++

We slept in until 10am, woke up, then while we were washing up we had a quickie in the shower. By this point my vagina was feeling a little tender, but no way was I going to complain, it was nothing a little lube couldn't fix.

Russ texted his brother, and quickly received a response. He was quite excited, exclaiming "Gary's down at the breakfast buffet with his new girl! Let's go meet them." Then he stopped, realizing he assumed I agreed. "Is that OK, Rose? I should have asked you, I'm just excited for you to meet my brother!"