The Convertible - Kiss from a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could call me crazy, but every single time we made love my 34-year-old paramour made my 49-year-old body feel young and sexy again. How many times had he kissed every wrinkle and line on in my face? How many times had he declared my sagging ass and tits were perfect?

"Russ," I whispered, "I miss you so much." I continued my self-pleasuring, picturing him until I climaxed. As the waves of pleasure receded, I began to cry softly. I realized that I'd fooled myself into thinking it was self-advocacy that had slammed the door on this man who adored me. Instead, it was more my own foolish pride than anything.

What had I done? Would I ever get him back, or had I pushed him away once too often? I lay in bed now, my pillows wet with tears and my brain filled with anxiety.

I woke up barely rested, a sense of sadness weighing heavily on me. I got up and did my chores, taking Big Ben for a shorter-than-usual walk because of his healing hoof. Then I went back to bed and tried to nap for another few hours until it was time to leave for Mouse's baby shower.

The baby shower was pretty standard stuff; mother-to-be teasing, snacks, baby-shower games like 'what's in your purse', and 'baby trivia', cake, Mouse opening her gifts, a lot of oohs, aahs, and giggles. Things were winding down when Gary walked in.

Taking a seat next to Mouse, her husband gave her a little kiss and remarked, "Look at all the gorgeous women in here. Luckily for me, I married the prettiest one."

Mouse blushed, and all the other women chuckled. Then he added, "I think my brother might disagree though," and gestured at the door.

My eyes went wide. Russ had just walked in, wearing a black suit with a gray silk shirt and with a bright blue silk tie, matching gray vest, and topped off by black patent leather shoes and a rose boutonnière in his lapel. Clean-shaven and with freshly-trimmed hair, he looked gorgeous, I had to admit he cleaned up nicely. For once, Gary was not the handsomest man in the room, Russ was. It wasn't even close. Looking at him I felt shivers run up my spine, followed by goosebumps.

Russ stood there hesitantly, until Mouse prompted him in a soft voice, "Go ahead Russ, just like we practiced." It was as if Mouse had flipped a switch in him. Russ crossed the room in three quick strides, then went down on one knee in front of me.

I heard a couple of guests gasp, and one burst into tears and uttered, "Oh my God..." as he pulled out a ring box and opened it. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I looked in the box, and sure enough, a diamond was sparkling back at me.

Russ's voice was confident and clear, like on the night I'd met him at the casino. "Rose McLean, I've loved you since the first night I met you, and I was a complete and total idiot to make you think I ever felt anything different. I want to clear up any confusion right here and now. Will you marry me?"

He took the ring out of the box and held it up. My eyes tearing up, I whispered, "Yes," then held up my left hand so he could slip the ring on properly. The women and Gary all applauded. Standing up, Russ took me in his arms, and we kissed, a long one that felt like it had been weeks in the making.

After the kiss ended, I separated from Russ. Not saying a word to him, I picked up my purse and walked over to Mouse. She stood up and gave me a hug. I whispered, "Mouse, it's been a lovely party and I'm so happy for you, but I have to go now."

"I'm surprised you stayed this long," she giggled, "you two have some catching up to do." I headed for the door, but Russ must have been in shock; he still hadn't moved after I'd accepted his proposal.

I walked over to him, took him by the hand, kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Sweetheart, this is the part where your new fiancée takes you home and fucks your brains out. Are you coming with me?"

After my explanation, suddenly things made perfect sense to him. Yes, he came with me.

An hour later, he came with me again, but this time in a more pleasurable way.

EPILOGUE:

Uncle Norman was right, I wasn't about to let a happy life with Russ slip away. A week after he proposed we flew to Las Vegas with Mouse, Gary, Rian and Tyler in tow, and were married in a chapel on the Fremont strip. Our honeymoon was in Jackson Hole Wyoming, where he'd promised to take me after I kissed those dice for him.

Since he's still working, I meet him for lunch at his office multiple times a week just to keep a high profile and discourage any young cuties from taking a run at him. Sure, we argue sometimes, but we never go to sleep angry. Whatever the issue is, if we can't talk it out, we fuck it out. It's a system that works, I assure you.

When it's our turn to have the stepkids over, Rian and Tyler spend a lot of time at the ranch spoiling Big Ben. Surprisingly, after Russ and I got married, his manipulative bitch of an ex-wife actually turned over a new leaf.

Once Kayla saw I meant what I said about refusing to say anything that would paint her in a bad light to the children, she became tolerable. We'll never be friends, but at least we don't constantly feel like killing each other any longer.

My ex-husband Bill surprised exactly nobody by marrying my sister Marla. It turns out Carlene wasn't the only one of my group he'd been sleeping with; I'm guessing their marriage will last maybe 6 months, or until they burn through her deceased husband's inheritance, whichever comes first.

Once Bella's fiancé Landon got wind of her attempt to seduce Russ from an anonymous source, (that source might have been me, I'll never tell), he kicked her out of the apartment that they shared. Mouse heard she'd moved in with Bill and Marla for a while until they drove each other crazy, then she moved out.

I have no idea where Bella is now. She never apologized for collaborating and scheming with her father, so she's dead to me. It still hurts like hell that she betrayed me, but I get plenty of love from Tyler and Rian, so that certainly helps.

And as for Carlene, after my performance in her salon, more than one of her former employees told me how her insecure high-society clients dropped her like a hot potato. It was probably out of fear she'd do to them what she did to me. She ended up moving to a much smaller shop; most of her staff were disgusted by her behavior and quit, quickly snapped up by rival salons. Carlene's basically on her own now, struggling to get by. Sorry, not sorry, bitch.

As for my little Triumph, I stopped driving it because my sweet husband bought me a BMW Z4 as a wedding gift. I ended up giving the TR2 to my almost son-in-law Landon Garrett. I'd always liked him, he was the one thing my horrible daughter got right, and I felt quite badly about her trying to cheat on him. Thinking about it, I was sure she'd gone after more than just Russ. Like father, like daughter.

I hope driving the TR2, Landon will find the happiness Bella denied him.