All Comments on 'The Convertible - Time of My Life'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Nice story well told for it’s complexity. Not quite up to par with the other two convertible stories but I enjoyed it. It seemed Alejandro was sort of forced being the bad guy. Don’t know if that makes since. I try not to criticize stories if I don’t like them I don’t read them and move on. It’s your fantasy and told your way. If I start suggesting my ideas as many do then the result would be my fantasy and I certainly don’t have the talent or writing skills you do.

Thanks for sharing

SAGE

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

While not as good as the first two this was still a good story to read and well worth 5 stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers, I wrote this story with Filipina characters as heroines because if you look at the 'Filipina' tag in Literotica, they are mostly represented as sexualized maids or hookers. I consulted with RiverMaya while writing it to represent the culture accurately, and to make sure my Filipinas were presented with the love and respect they deserved.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Great story and I like reading it from the female POV. I in fact love this edition over the previous as even though this is fantasy. I find it hard to suspend belief when Jacob encounters his brothers ex and though she had a history of being stone cold bitch and he in fact thoroughly disliked and even hated her. Yet Even with her change of heart he fell in love and wanted to marry her in 2 weeks. While these elements are here as well atleast with Arachella and Jeremy there was a mutual and physical attraction present between each other for years that was never quite acted on until they met again at the Mountain Lake Lodge. Speaking of the lodge I stayed with my fam there a few years back and it was one of the most relaxing and pleasant vacation I ever had. At the time the lake was dry which in itself has a peculiar phenomenon where it naturally empties and refill itself over the years. I know now that the water in the lake is now on the rise. So maybe after this pandemic scare we will make a return trip.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

All of the Convertible stories are good fun, but this ranks up there at the top of the list. There are some lines the author just throws out that had me giggling, requiring me to stop reading and just enjoy. That's a high complement.

Thanks

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

Ballroom dancing is the best way to meet a husband! That's what I did =]. I loved Tia and Nicholas.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

The only downside was Alexandra who didn't really come over as a complete idiot. The drama of him turning up at the resort after a 5 hour drive was a little fanciful given his desire for fan6tast baseball or whatever it was and having screwed a fellow officer.

Otherwise a neat and delightful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories