The Convertible - Time of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

He shifted positions pulling me in to spoon; wrapping his arms around me, he held me close. Kissing the side of my head he whispered, "No, my darling, it's me who doesn't deserve you. You saved my life when I'd nearly ruined it, Araceli. Mi Reina Filipina, I love you more than life itself." He pulled the covers up over our naked bodies and lovingly kissed my shoulder. As I fell asleep, I heard him say, "Tomorrow, I'll prove how devoted I am."

Thanks to the fatigue of pregnancy mixed in with the total relaxation resulting from our late-night lovemaking, I slept until 11am. Jeremy was gone, but it was his day off; he wouldn't be at work. Then I saw the note on the nightstand.

"My darling Araceli,

Thank you for another night of incredible passion. I am out running errands - made you breakfast blintzes, they're in the refrigerator, just set the oven to 375 degrees and bake them for 12 minutes but turn them after 6 minutes so they warm evenly.

You are the most wonderful wife ever!

Love, Jeremy.

PS: Do you like me? Check one: _____Yes _____No"

I began to laugh, long and hard. How I loved this man! My hormones were now having a different effect; I felt my vagina began to warm, thinking about how good his body felt against mine. When Jeremy got home, I intended to strip him down and, borrowing a page or two from Tia Maria Regina's book, show him unequivocally how much I loved him.

Around 1pm, Jeremy texted me and told me he'd been delayed but would be home soon and promised to take me somewhere nice for dinner. When he finally got back around 3:30pm, I threw my arms around his neck as he closed the door, kissing him furiously. The few hours he'd been gone seemed like days; I'd missed him terribly.

Gingerly, he pulled me off. "Whoa, take it easy, my love! I have something to show you." He pulled off the sweatshirt he was wearing, and there was a new tattoo on his chest above his heart! About 4" wide and 5" long, it was an image of a police badge with my old number, 46367; below it was tattooed the phrase "𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕤 𝕆𝕟 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖".

He grinned at my shocked reaction and raised his hands in the air, announcing, "Officer Araceli Ochoa Garrison, I plead guilty to the crime of loving my wife too much! Now you're in charge my parole!" My emotions overwhelming me, I wasted no time pulling him into the bedroom.

We ended up calling out for pizza delivery that night, as there was no way I was letting my husband out of our bed until I'd finished with him. By the time I was done, he could barely walk. (My legs were a little shaky as well!)

Afterwards as I lay in bed with my happy but exhausted husband, I reflected on my Uncle Arthur. His passion for Maria Regina had taught me what true love really meant. I said a quiet prayer of thanks to him for cheering on Tia and me while we both found love.

++++++++++

EPILOGUE

For our honeymoon, Jeremy and I flew to Zamboanga City so he could meet members of my extended family and experience my heritage. When they found out he was a chef, they stole him away from me for a few hours each day to teach him first-hand how to cook local delicacies like satti at puso, curacha in alavar sauce, halo-halo and pantil.

When we got back to the States, I told Tia Maria Regina she was going to be Abuelita Maria Regina in about seven months, and she was over the moon. Young Eric shared his Momma Maria's excitement of course, immediately picking out which of his toys he'd share with his new cousin.

The Williams family now lived in Tia's 6-bedroom brownstone in Hoboken. With Maria Regina providing seed money, Nicholas opened up his own ballroom dance studio; he gives private lessons by appointment during the day, while he and Maria Regina are both instructors for the group evening classes.

These days Nicholas is perpetually cheerful, just as my Uncle Arthur was. Given how physically affectionate he is, I'm guessing it's my sweet Tia's loving that's once again responsible.

As for the 1955 Triumph TR2, I put it up for bid at an on-line classic car auction site; the $40,000 Jeremy and I got from the transaction will be a nice start to our daughter's college fund. If you stopped me on the streets of Weehawken with my handsome husband and adorable baby girl and ask me, "Was the TR2 the love machine that Arianna's husband Jacob hinted at? I'll just say this; Tia Maria Regina and I both became wives and mothers after riding in it, so you'd get no argument from me.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers