The Cookie Crumbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days later I arrived home exhausted, with a work problem on my mind. We had been rushed all day and I scrambled to pull everything together. I determined that a cool drink and a warm bath would do the trick, I couldn't let my mind play games with me. As I kicked-off my heels and opened the closet, I noticed that some of my other shoes had been moved. In the mornings, I'm famous for switching footwear at the last moment, but did I do that today? I sat on the edge of the bed and jumped back. I saw that a pair of my worn undies was laying on the pillow. I know that I had not left them like that! Sweat bathed my shivering torso, I didn't know if I should duck under the covers or run screaming from the house.

Instantly I circled the house again turning on every light and trying all of the doors and windows. I searched under the bed and behind all of the furniture. I even opened the cupboards in the kitchen but nothing looked out of place. Still, I felt that I was being watched. A cold chill ran down my spine and gooseflesh rose on my skin. I grabbed my coat and was about to leave when I thought that as soon as I returned, I would have to check everything all over again. I didn't know if I felt more safe inside or out. So I poured a stiff drink and nervously sat on the couch, my eyes roving the room for anything unusual. The clock in the hall was ticking loudly, the tree branches scraped against the window, and my nervous body trembled enough that the ice in my drink rattled the glass. I was getting a headache and only serving to upset myself.

I was terribly on edge and a little frightened but gradually after sitting stock still in my own home for more than an hour, and feeling slightly ridiculous, I made myself dinner and choked it down. I determined to just be more cautious in the mornings and maybe keep track of how I left things. I was driving myself crazy. I had another drink and went to bed. The night passed by slowly and I heard every sound that an old house makes, but nothing further disturbed me.

For another week I was troubled with the thoughts that either my home was haunted or that I was having a breakdown. Maybe it was just early dementia? Each night that I walked through the door I began to tremble and sweat until I'd turned on all of the lights and secured every lock. It got to where I dreaded leaving home, for fear of having to return. It's a creepy feeling when your house doesn't make you feel safe and even more strange when you cannot be certain that anything actually happened.

I even stopped by the pound one day thinking about adopting a dog but the only one that I liked was a puppy and I figured that with the first loud sound, I would still be scared and have to clean a puddle of doggie pee. I wondered if one of my neighbors was watching me. I might have been somebody's idea of "the lonely young widow next door." But still, nobody could get in. And if they had, why? I mean, nothing was taken, nobody bothered me or left lewd messages. Maybe I was just becoming forgetful.

Could it be a stalker? A very odd stalker? One who doesn't make an appearance or want anything? I'm being paranoid. Nobody is stalking me. What would they want? A woman's vanity doesn't dissipate easily, but the last time that I stood in front of the mirror after my bath, I did a hard appraisal of myself. I'm not sure that I would be anyone's idea of a fantasy MILF. (Yes, I understand that if I laid naked on the couch, and kept the door open, it might be like the Rose Parade. But that's because guys will fuck anyone that they can.)

I'm beyond forty now and sitting at an office desk surrounded by donuts and fast food, does nothing for your figure. Last year, I cut my hair to shoulder length. Its still blonde but not quite as naturally so. My tits are still natural but they've lost a bit of firmness and gravity has done them no favor. I know the old adage of every horny guy, that any tits are good tits, but really... I wouldn't show my ass to anyone, anymore, free dinners and drinks, be damned. And I haven't dated much in over a year. Maybe I got all of the "wild sex" that I ever needed, fifteen years ago.

It's been a month since I last noticed anything out of the ordinary at home and things at work have been hectic, so I've kept my mind occupied. I send files out to other businesses and check and correct invoices. Somedays I get frazzled and I'm always hustling to meet deadlines. We have so many people rushing around on busy days that it's hard to keep track of who's who.

It was Friday after five, and I sent the last orders out and was texting replies as I walked to my car. My mind was in a fog and I was thinking about that whiskey bottle, when I pulled in the drive. As usual when I opened the door, I turned on every light, locked the doors and headed upstairs with a drink in my hand. And then the lights went out- my lights!

I had been struggling out of my dress and thinking about some metered packages that had been delivered late. The young delivery-guy held me back but as usual, he also helped me by putting away some of the stock, while I typed the final papers. He even walked me to my car, as it was getting late and we were the last ones to leave. I still needed some groceries and had to stop at the cleaners. My bath, a nice dinner and a soothing drink awaited.

In my room, as I unzipped my dress and let it fall, I felt a vibration on the carpet and caught a swift shadow on the wall. Then I was grabbed from behind and tossed roughly onto the bed. When I went to scream, I felt some wad of fabric being stuffed in my mouth and then a bag or hood was pulled over my head. I tried to resist but a strong arm held me under my ribs and I was choking for air. My nostrils detected a sickening sweet scent from under the hood, but it was the only air available. Eventually, I was forced to breathe deeply and in a hazy stupor, I know that someone climbed on top of my nearly naked body. After that it's foggy.

When my head eased from spinning the disorientation settled in, I could feel the thick carpet of my bedroom, between my toes. I thought that I might be dreaming, but the next few minutes made it real. So I was comforted that I was still in my home, but I was extremely anxious about my condition. I had to wonder why I was barefooted. Funny, the things that concern you at these times. I was still a bit dizzy and couldn't be sure if I had taken off my shoes or if I had been wearing stockings. As I shook my head to clear my mind, I felt a cool breeze on my chest and I knew by the slapping noise, that my tits were uncovered and tumbling back and forth. I know that I had not removed my own slip and bra. My brain became more focused on the immediate issue.

A tug on my nipples alerted me that I was not alone and had certainly not undressed myself. Attempting to move or cover my nakedness from this anonymous stranger, I discovered that I was strapped to my own make-up chair, with my hands bound behind me. When or how I was moved, is a mystery. I couldn't see or speak, but I rocked against the restraints and grunted my disapproval at my meager circumstance. He firmly twisted my nipple, gathering my attention. (As if being bound naked in my own home, weren't enough!)

The bag had been removed from my head and blonde straggles, loosened in the short tussle were sticking to my sweat-streaked face. There must have been a blindfold, because I could make out vague patterns but could not see clearly. Infact I could now feel from the satiny material, that it was the very one that I slept in when I wanted the room darkened. He must have rummaged through my drawers, heaven help me if he finds my "goody bag." And I gathered from the essence of my own perfume and body wash, that the gag in my mouth was a pair of my own underwear.

I was obviously topless but I could feel a smooth rope or ribbon under my heaving breasts that held me secure to the chair. I learned later that it was the soft belt from my robe. My panties were still on, (I think.) But like the old days, they didn't cover much and were almost see-through. I was probably a bit old and out of shape to be wearing such skimpy undies, but I had not planned to be raped today. Nowadays, I would be humiliated to be displaying my crotch like this. I had not even shaved recently. Though in my younger days, I may have believed this situation to be surprisingly sexy. And I did feel a certain jolt in my pussy as my nearly bare ass fidgeted in the seat and a strange set of hands fondled and pinched my swollen nipples. His lips started to play a pattern on my areolae as he moved back and forth, softy kissing and nibbling at my aroused nipples. I was squirming to avoid his secretive approach and yet the muscles of my pelvis convulsed against my will and I experienced the warming fluids in my crotch that promised an oncoming orgasm. What was happening to me?

A strange man in a darkened room was running his fingers through my wet hair, cupping and squeezing my swaying breasts and strumming his fingertips along the trembling, simmering mound of flesh just above my pubic bone triggering tiny spasms of ecstasy to ripple through my naked frame. His ravenous kisses on my tits caused my pulse to react and he mumbled filthy, crude descriptions of how he planned to torment my helpless body. I should have been deathly frightened, but somehow, by the way he stroked my cheek and sucked my nipples, he was actually bringing me to a boiling point of extreme bliss.

He had a light-almost tender touch- when he chose to employ it, but suddenly he would slap my big tits just to see them wobble and hear the startled grunt escape my lips as I was totally at his mercy. And his laugh was not diabolical as I feared, but more like he found it amusing that my slutty body should behave in this manner. He would pinch my perky nipples between his fingers as a sudden exhale burst forth from me, and a startled grunt of surprise was shouted into my slobbery gag. It was only one man but felt like he had five hands, as his strong fingers continually explored every mound, fold and opening of my nervous, tethered frame.

His hand slid down my hot body and snaked underneath my drenched undies.

The soggy waistband was growing weak from fighting his intrusions, and I felt the elastic loosening as he worked it past my jittery hips. Just that soggy strip of cotton defended my "modesty" from his barbaric approach. Those fingers riffled through the dense, wiry curls of my pubic hair. He fluffed and patted the moist area and with a sinister laugh, commented on my aroused condition. "Your slutty pussy has been waiting for me, I see. You just never feel satisfied unless you have a cock inside of you, do you?" With his fingers lubed from my very wetness, he tickled and massaged both sets of lips. I was on fire. Then he would reach savagely and quickly shove his hand between my thighs and I would jump at the unexpected intrusion, but he didn't hurt me. It was just to get my attention. I would jerk my neck up and stare searchingly in his direction, silently pleading with him to be released. If my hands and mouth were freed, I knew that I would be a compliant captive to my own surrender and wished to communicate that desire to him. The urges building in my loins were mounting to a crescendo of perversity. I only heard a few muffled laughs and some derisive comments about my body. But I could feel that we were both getting crudely stimulated by this erotic seduction.

Without being able to see or seriously respond to my entirely submissive condition, I was compelled to rely on my other senses to discern who was with me and what was going to happen. (The first was a total mystery, the other an erotic fantasy!) My body shivered just from being naked but each time his fingertips traced a slow path along my supple form, my entire frame rippled with sudden tremors. And though a cold sweat broke-out and my body must have glistened in the half light, a warmness was bubbling in my molten cunt. The short, curly hairs atop my pubic area were growing damp with a moist heat and the tiny finger of flesh protruding from under its protective hood was stretching and filling with blood, aching to be rubbed. Two digits of his hand slowly circled my wet crotch, pausing to delicately abrade the tender nub or to gently part the pink folds of my labia. His touch was sending me into orbit. I could only squeal my forbidden delight through the soggy undies and writhe uncontrollably under his erotic repertoire.

He was edging behind me, I could sense his presence. His breath was cool on my neck and I felt his soft, moist lips on my earlobe as he whispered lewd, suggestive remarks that lit a fire in my frantic cunt. "You like this, don't you? Your nipples are getting hard under my touch and that sweet pussy is giving off a fragrant glow. It's been too long, hasn't it, since you've had a young hard cock? You can't wait for me to fuck you and make you my bitch, huh?" His hands wandered from each erogenous zone, electrifying me with his deft touch. My body was hungry for more, and my slithering, slobbering attitude conveyed my surrender to this mysterious intruder. If he'd permit me, I'd gladly be his bitch.

I could only squirm as the very seat that I was perched on, became sodden with my thick, sticky fluids. My body emitted a heated aroma of passion and unbridled desire to be forcibly taken and made his sexual slave. Sweat drenched my pores and my breathing was interrupted by gasps of anticipatory delights that were promised from his knowing digits. The panties lodged in my mouth were soaked through with my yearning drool. I had almost chewed through the soggy cotton in my craving for this domineering man. With what sane thinking I had left, my mind marveled at the degradation that I found to be so erotic. "Why would this obscene kidnapping and sexual debauchery ignite such a fiery obsession in my horny cunt? And is it possible that the lewd submissiveness of my youth, has been laying dormant for too long, and the crude fantasies of sexual servitude that had always overwhelmed my best intentions, could bubble to the surface at this perverted moment and signal to my captor that I am an extremely willing prey?"

His hands were juggling and weighing my full bosom and his fingers then dipped inside my red-hot pussy and emerged dripping with my sticky fluid, that he then painted along the puffy lips of my panting mouth, torturing me even more. He knew exactly what he was doing and was confident in my body's eager and willing responses. He'd pause when he saw the muscles of my abdomen contract and as my toes curled in to the carpet and my head thrash back and forth whipping my dank, blonde locks across my reddened face. The spasms started in my uterus but spread quickly up and out. There were violent contortions and deep moans, Its lucky that I was strapped down or I'd have been rolling on the floor in the depths of my lust. The twitches were uncontrollable and animalistic moaning and groaning escaped from my muffled throat. The contractions started strong and built from there. I had never experienced anything like this.

My entire torso rocked from his skillful ministrations. His large hand cupped my pubic region and his fingers tickled the tender nub of my clitoris. The underpants I was wearing were reduced to a soggy thong that he discarded easily with his powerful grip, rendering me entirely nude and open to his every desire. The spasms of erotic pleasure were reflected in all of my trembling limbs and my helpless body shook for seeming hours. His fingers alternated soft, slow abrasions of my pouty clit as it yearned to be massaged and the semi-violent thrusting that saturated my hungry snatch as his probing fingers plunged deep and fast into my wanton, wet pussy. The lips of my reddened cunt gripped his plunging fingers tightly, never wanting him to leave me so empty. Unless he would replace them with his strong, solid erection.

I was aching to be relieved. I could smell his body getting warmer with a lusty sweat and his raspy voice became harsh but, still almost gentle as he came to realize that my craven body was responding lewdly to his pornographic advances. "You're ready to be my bitch aren't you, slut? How much longer can you hold out, until you beg to have my cock inside you? Tell me that this is what you want, what you live for, you fuck'n tramp? You want to be a good little fuck-slut, don't you? So that I take care of you and fulfill your every filthy need. Is that what you want? My cock to make you feel so good, is that it, say it! Tell me that I own your pussy and I'll be good to you. Tell me." I could only nod my head affirmatively, and grunt muffled pleas to be allowed to pleasure him. I was almost completely under his spell, and it was apparently obvious that he knew it. How could it be possible that this stranger could see right through me?

I was almost humping my chair as my ass grinded in the seat. My eyes were filling with tears as I only fought the restraints to bring him closer to me. I would do anything to prove to him that I would willingly become a complimentary partner in this decadent S&M arrangement. The sweat drizzled down my torso as my entire anatomy wriggled to be set free. Wet, tangled hair was plastered to my cheeks. I felt the sweat dripping from my chin, it puddled for a second under my neck and on the tops of my jiggly boobs. Then the river of salty perspiration funneled into my deep cleavage and drained down my shimmering belly where the clear liquid soaked into my wiry cunt hairs and then combined with the thicker, warmer moisture oozing from my tingling pussy. I can't be sure, but steam was probably rising from my cunt. I was a physical wreck, wanting only to feel his cock inside of me and to taste and savor his warm cum.

His strong hands caressed my neck and swept my wet blonde hair from my face and he loosened the cord that was holding my mouth closed. The soggy, tattered remnant of my once-sexy panties was removed and the blinds lifted from my eyes. It took a few minutes for my disoriented body to adjust to even this slight level of freedom. My gaping mouth sucked-in fresh gasps of oxygen and I worked my tongue inside my cheeks and along my clammy lips to regain feeling, as the slobber seeped down my chin and hung in long vines to my heaving chest.

My teary eyes blinked repeatedly, unused to any light and then had to focus on only silhouettes as the room was dark and only lit by a sliver of moon creeping through the shaded window. I could see the outline of this young man. He was of average height but sturdy, muscular build and had smooth skin but long dark hair that he wore in a short ponytail. Right now he appeared nearly naked. My eyes regained some clarity and I saw that he had on a tight tee, soaked through with sweat, that allowed the firm pecs and taut shoulders to be presented clearly. He had on gym shorts that hardly concealed the raging bulge that was so plainly outlined in his cotton shorts.

He was moving steadily side to side, light on his bare feet as he danced around my captive form, playfully kissing and licking at various parts of my curvy anatomy. I can't figure that he broke-in, but was he hiding here all along, and did he change clothes or remove clothing just to be more agile in his seduction? I was fascinated not just by his physical conquest of my body, but by whatever planning brought him here and by the pointed treatment that he seemed to understand that my hungry body craved and responded best to. His fingers and lips played on my supple body like a concert pianist on a finely tuned instrument.

A funny thing that I only recalled later and subconsciously, when I re-enacted this perverted abduction in my mind; I didn't try to scream or fight him off, and seeing that he was a young, well-built man in shorts and no shoes, the sweat emphasizing his strong chest, my wide green eyes probably gave away my lust and the warm wet aroma of my simmering pussy surely signaled my enthusiasm.