The Cookie Crumbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still just a vague image in a dark room, but someone that I recognized. And his haunting voice had been circling in my brain for the past hour. I knew it, and had heard it recently but couldn't quite place it. He obviously had not spoken to me like this, but the tone and cadence was familiar. When he lifted my chin and his thumb seductively traced an erotic pattern over my desperate lips, he gently but deliberately pushed it into my mouth. My tongue swathed it passionately and he slid it back and forth as I licked it. He was patiently plying his digit along my plump tongue and I was anxiously attempting to keep it in, sucking and drawing it to me like sipping from a straw. Then he woke me from my hypnotic oral stupor.

"That's a good girl. You know what you like, huh? You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you? This is only a small sample of what you're hungry for, isn't it? You want to suck my cock and taste my cum, is that it?" I could only nod deliriously and allow my primal urges to take hold. It was as if he knew me. Like he could see right through me. I continued to suck on his thumb like a demented child. And allow more of it to enter my wantonly slutty mouth. The fever rose in my cunt and my heart- and pulse rates soared.

That phrase: "A Good Girl," has always haunted me. My parents used it all the time in a futile effort to curb my sexual desires. '"C'mon Julie,' they would say, be a good girl and come home tonight.'" The attorney in my trial spoke for my defense, saying that despite what gross perversions were being sworn to in court, I was just young and really deep-down, a "Good Girl." Even Butch's buddies, as each one of them emptied their enormous cocks in my throat or just pulled-out of my swollen cunt, they would spank my moist ass and say, "That's a Good Girl, take my load," and laugh heartily.

With these simple words, it seemed that this young man could belittle me and assume dominance over my wanton pussy. And it appeared that he understood my weakness. As he was rubbing my chin I noticed that he was extracting a long, thick cock from the loose confines of his grey trunks. He laid his warm, erect tool along my cheek and pulled it back like a slingshot, releasing it so that it would spring forward against my flesh and produce a solid, wet thwacking sound. My eyes watched in mesmerized delight as his big rod continually slapped against my face, its heft feeling so erotic, and my devilish tongue reached out in a hopeless effort to capture it. But he was just teasing me. Then he stroked it towards my mouth, running it along my lips where my desperate tongue strained to moisten the great mushroomed tip and sample the sticky discharge forming at the domed, pink head.

"You know what happens next, don't you?" he prodded. His cock staying one step ahead of my eager lips. I always imagined that only women could tease sex in this way. I was struggling to grab his big tool, held back by the tie that bound my hands and ribcage. I was hungry for it and he recognized that. "You're going to be a good girl, aren't you? Open up. You know what you want. What you can't really live without. Tell me. Tell me you want it."

I couldn't resist any longer. Like being in a sex-heated trance, with my sexual Svengali standing above me with his huge, protruding rod in his grip and pointing directly at my face. I became his submissive prisoner of perversion. There was no sense in trying to hold-out or lying to myself, any longer. I was going to drown in a puddle of my own sexual juices. I just blurted-out my every kinky, crude fantasy of deviance. "I'm going to suck your gigantic cock. Let me have it, please. I'll drain your massive tool and then put a shine on it with my spit. I want to taste you and feel your organ in my horny hole." And I began.

My lips formed a sensual, generous "O" shape and my tongue acted as a serving tray, as he laid his thick, veiny cock at the inviting entrance to my mouth. The swirling, exploring movements of my tongue around his firm organ welcomed him to my warm orifice. The desperate suctioning force drew him deeper into my yearning gullet until it banged against my tonsils. I worked my plump cheeks over the lively blue veins that crisscrossed his pulsing rod while I felt the steely tool expand in my throat. The rubbery, probing head was searching the dark passage and the muscles of my throat urged-on the spray of warm, soupy cream that my frantic brain was fantasizing about.

I felt young again. Rejuvenated that the intoxicating sensation of a dominant man, literally opening me up to the erotic, sensual pleasures that I have denied to myself for far too long. This is what I was meant for! In the back of my mind, I could hear this young man pushing me to relive the lewd and crude, sexually perverted passions of my previous existence. But my undivided attention was being paid to that wonderful cock. And I wished to milk it and enjoy the rush.

Those old instincts returned. I sucked and slurped on his rigid rod, tongueing it into my cheeks and bathing the spongey tip with my pleasing saliva. I was constrained only by the inability to use my hands but my neck arched and strained to devour the length and girth of this marble python. He was enslaving me with the obscene and crude descriptions of how I looked and how I should take him. As if he had once observed me in this lascivious pursuit of pleasure.

"C'mon Jewels, do what you do best! Suck my cock like you've always wanted to. I know that you want to feel my cum in your slutty throat and to taste my seed as it pours into your stomach. I knew the first time that I saw you sitting behind your desk. Your nipples got hard just watching my cock as I came through the door. And you couldn't stop squirming in your seat. I bet your filthy cunt was wet every time that I stepped in the office."

"Yes, now I know him." With that realization and with his one final thrust, he pumped his full, heavy load down my throat. I swallowed violently and repeatedly because with each subsequent plunge, more of his milky essence squirted against the back of my throat. I gulped and gagged for air but he held my head until he finished discharging his potent seed. He finally withdrew his swinging sword and I was able to catch my breath and control my soaring pulse. After spending all of this time fixated on his amazing erection, my eyes slowly lifted above his crotch-level, then I clearly saw him.

"You're the guy from the messenger service. You're always in the office." It was just dawning on me. He usually wore a plain, bulky jacket that camouflaged his solid build and his hair must have been hidden under his cap. Plus he only spoke in friendly respectful terms at work... and he wasn't in the process of raping me!

I understand now, how he got into my house. For months, when we in a hurry and he was in and out of the office each day, I would hand him my keys so that he could put packages in locked closets or open locked files. He had ample time to take my house keys and have duplicates made on his errands, then just make certain that they were back on my key ring at the end of the day.

And he was correct about me always eyeing him up. I was surrounded all day by older women and two fat guys. My mind occasionally wandered to my youth and fantasies could be triggered by any recollection. But a living, virile man, even hidden behind the layers of office worker stereotype, would sometimes cause my eyes and imagination to zero-in on his crotch. He was just what my imagination ordered: young, sturdy and with a huge bulge in his pleated pants. Despite our age difference and me trying to act professionally and also trying my best to subdue my slutty ways, the pussy wants what the pussy wants! I was always just a mere cunt-hair away from making him an indelicate proposition. Or just stealing him away to one of those closets and dropping to my knees, proceed with the naughty arrangement that we are engaged in now.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were interested?" I asked as he worked to untie me and drag me towards the bed. "You scared me coming into the house, but I'll admit that this whole scene turned me on. If you had given me a hint, I could have been sucking your cock for months, now. There are better ways to seduce a woman, but you are good at this one." My pussy was dripping as I followed him to my bed. I was expecting us to climb under the sheets and begin to more thoroughly explore each other's bodies. But as we approached the bed; he grasped my short, sweaty blonde mane and pressed my upper back forward, pushing me over the edge of the mattress and crawling between my dangling legs.

He became suddenly more forceful again and I was trapped beneath his powerful arm. The pressure held me in place while he pried my thighs apart. "Wait, what?" I helplessly reasoned, as I felt his firm hand at my pussy. He roughly spread the slippery liquid still oozing from my cunt and used it to lubricate both my desperate slit and my anxious, virginal ass. I had never been violated in that way (surprisingly,) and though the nasty image had circulated in my brain for years, I had never believed that the time or the men were right. Possibly now, my decision would be made for me. He continued to rub the gooey fluids around both openings, and his fingers frequented both orifices as I squirmed and yelped from underneath him. I had been penetrated before with fingers and tongues of both men and women. But having already experienced this solid tool in my mouth, I shuddered at what may be coming. However, that sexual fire burned bright in my loins, and I was willing to discuss the issue.

I was so turned-on by the dominant force of this young man and so excited that I still had the sexuality to trigger this reaction in a man whom I didn't even know. "That's a good girl," I heard him whisper in my ear, and an eerie sense of dread registered in my brain, but that was still not enough to make me want to scream for help. His big tool nudged into my hot cunt, spreading the hungry lips with its flared helmet and began plowing its entrance ever further into the white-hot cavern of my long unused snatch. The large domed tip of his firm cock drilled steadily until I could feel the banging of his over-stuffed balls thumping against my pelvis. Then the seesaw motion of his steely hammer started to spread my cunt's personal lube and expand the tight cavity. My pussy relaxed as it remembered the thrilling sensations that follow from this long absent maneuver.

"You love this, don't you, you slutty cunt?" His crude epithets only inflamed my lust as his cock pistoned back and forth in my sloppy pussy. One thing that I've learned over years of enjoying an S&M sexual lifestyle, is that you must get used to hearing derogatory and degrading language applied to your person, because it's a major piece of the Master/Slave game. "Take it, you cunt. Take my meat in your whorey hole. This is how you were meant to fuck. Isn't it, you dirty slut?" Each syllable of every word was emphasized by his lean hips pounding against my tender butt, and his darting organ reaching unexplored regions of my desperate pussy.

His filthy words only made me wetter and stoked the fire that was raging in my teeming furnace. My pliant ass pushed back at his motoring prick, and his thumb was wedging its own path into my slippery ass crack. I was delirious with the debauchery he was performing and heavily aroused by the dominating posture of this nearly anonymous, virile stranger.

"That's how you want it, huh?" A second digit joined in the widening of my anal canal, obviously preparing me for an experience that was completely unexpected and of which, I was still undecided about. "You like it dirty and hard, don't you, you fuck'n slut?" He was pounding that enormous cock into my tight, hot pussy and his fingers were plowing deeper into my ass. I was being pushed into the mattress and both of my bottom orifices were filled. Each successive thrust shook me to my core. Then I felt my insides let go, and a violent climax rolled through me setting off wave after wave of uncontrollable shaking. As it hit me, I felt his strong cock seize-up in my pussy and send jolts of hot fluids splattering my pussy walls. He went-off like a fire hose bathing me in his thick cum. I shrieked to the heavens and mouthed every vow that I ever knew, that this was the best feeling that I ever had. The echos of my screaming rebounded for ten minutes.

I was still shivering and convulsing on the bed but he wasn't done with me. He pulled-out his cum-soaked cock and with the natural lubrication of our combined juices, he poked his still-hard rod into my tightly puckered ass. The filthy and obscene images that always accompanied my erotic visions of this crude type of coupling, ran through my mind just as his solid pillar of meat thrust into my darkest passage. He fucked me like a farm animal, and even if I had protested, I had no say in the outcome. I simply moaned like a rutting whore and begged for more.

He had hold of my hair, balled in his fist. And yanked it back hard, inflicting a little pain and arching my back so that my big, flopping tits smacked together with a squishy, slapping noise. With his thick cock fully lodged now, deep and tight in my trembling ass, he reached around my jiggly flesh and grabbed two firm handfuls of my swaying tits and held them tight as his thrusts knifed into me with ever-increasing force. "How does that feel, slut? You need my cock to fill your dirty hole, don't you? You were born to fuck, now you'll fuck me until I'm tired of you. Tell me, say it, tell me that you're going to be my new fuck-toy. Beg for it bitch, or I'll take it away from you. What would hurt you more? Say that you love my cock and that you want me to fuck you forever. Say that this slutty little body is mine to fuck whenever I want it. Say it. I want to hear it from you. Beg for it. Tell me that you belong to me, you cheap, dirty slut!"

I was bucking like a wild horse. I had never had a cock in my ass before and I never dreamed that I could enjoy it this much. I was in ecstasy. My body was racked with non-stop spasms as my orgasms mounted. Just minutes before, I had been nearly wiped-out by a stream of multiple orgasms that shook every organ and nerve in my jittery body. And again, with the first-time assault of a huge cock in my tight anal cavity, spasms ripped through my exhausted frame as climax after climax riddled me. I didn't know this man or even remembered his name. Yet his every touch ignited flames of excitement that super-heated my wanton cunt. I didn't know you could have a climax from anal sex and now I've had a dozen of them.

His mighty organ was still securely lodged in my tight lower colon, and the warm lubricating fluid helped it to glide easily from front to back. All of my bodily functions were centered on the molten volcano that was my hot cunt. My mind was an orgasmic-filled blur. I was incoherent but agreed to whatever he demanded. "Yes, yes, yes! I'm yours." I pleaded. I'm begging you, fuck me. Take me. Rape me. Make me your bitch. You're all I've ever wanted. You're who I've been waiting for. I'm here for you to fuck. You own my pussy, my mouth and my ass. Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. I'm yours. Just fuck me forever. Don't ever leave me. I love it!"

I was exhausted yet energized. I didn't know what I was saying or doing, but I meant every word of it. And I didn't want it to end. My orgasms were shaking me apart but there was no better feeling. I was totally committed. This was the fuck that I never wanted to lose!

"Take my ass," I pleaded. Finish in my ass. Give me all of your cum. Mark me. Make me yours. I want to wallow in your creamy cum filling my slutty ass." One last jolt and his slippery tool eased from my crack, instantly the grey juices started to ooze down my thighs. I slumped to the mattress, entirely spent but thoroughly sated. I could sense the sudden emptiness and the gaping opening in my newly deflowered anus. He slid his greased erection from my warm, comforting hole. My body held no more energy. I slumped off of the bed and landed softly on the carpet, then my empty husk slowly curled into a ball of contented, depleted womanhood.

I managed to look up and could see him standing over me, the bullet-shaped head of his ruddy rod was directly in line with my face. And though I could never have imagined kissing the cock that just emerged from my ass, that's exactly what I did. I wanted to prove to him that I meant what I said. I belonged to him, now. My hands reached up and took his slimy cock in my grip. Then I brought it to my lips and passionately kissed the reddened tip. "If you want me to, I'll lick it and suck it for you, I'll do anything you ask." I was his total slave, and happy for it.

"Do you love my cock?" He asked with a strange tone to his voice.

"Yes I do," I answered quickly. "Believe me. This is a feeling that I haven't had in years. I can't fight it. I want you. I need you." With that last, humbling statement, I rose to my knees. More cum trickled down my thighs and I felt more empty than ever. "Please say you'll stay with me."

"No mother. I've gotten everything that I came for." He then reached down and gathered his clothes, as he did, he spanked my cushiony ass with a wet slap.

The room went cold. I slunk to the floor, an icy chill racing down my spine, as his sharp words echoed in my brain. I was frozen with the realization of this awful discovery.

"Yes mother, it's me. For weeks at the office, I tried to get you to notice me. To recognize me. Or remember anything about me. Was that too much to ask? All of the things that I heard about you, for all of my life, I didn't want to believe. But your actions made it all too real. All you ever saw of me was my cock. Well, now you got it. How does it feel?"

"I didn't know." I was crying now and lost for words. "Please believe me, I'm different now. We could start over. I'm your mother."

"Stop!" He yelled in my face. "But, who's my father? Would you even know? Do you care? No, fuck you. I got what I needed." He was dressed now and heading for the door. "I was just another cock to you. Damn you. That's why I did it. I don't want you, you sleazy cunt. I don't want anything more to do with you."

It hit me hard as I crumpled to the carpet. His sticky cum flaking on my upper leg, a stark reminder of what I'd done. It was incest. The boy that I hadn't seen in twenty years. The man that I imagined that I wanted. Everything that I gave up to run away from home. And everything that I believed that I had outgrown. It all shattered and came tumbling down. I was in shock.

He stopped and turned. His hard hand brushed my cheek. "Be a good girl, now" And he was gone. I never saw him again.

the end

votes and comments welcomed