All Comments on 'The Cool Kind of Mom'

by andromon

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter please

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
made me feel sick

Well all I can say is that yea it made me feel sick I did even read the whole thing. Felt sorry for the kid, its a good story if it was meant to make you depressed. A whole lot of betrayel from his friends and his mom then at the end to think that is why his dad left his dad. Very depressing , good story if that is what you meant to make the reader feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

Love it. Don't get discouraged by people who didn't enjoy it. It was hot. How about another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Why is it incest? He never touched her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needed longer sex scenes and more buildup

I really liked the premise and the story was relatively hot but it was just missing something. Seemed like the buildup could have been a little longer. It was like wham bam Mom's a whore and fucking his friends. You might have split this in a couple of chapters with Arthur and David having to work a little more. As I said, the son being a cuckold was great and loved him spying on Mom but the sex was just not that long or hot enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do something original

This has to be the 10th time this same story has been published by different authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is no incest here only a MegaBetrayal

I know a story almost like yours in real life, and sadly, didnt end well.Too much weight for a son to bear.

Should be in mature or non-erotic category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

Brilliant, please continue

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
different category

As the son didn't fuck the mom but only looked on while his friends did, there was no incest. Should be in the voyeur or mature category.

AtavistAtavistover 10 years ago
Not incest, definitely taboo

So I see where you were going. The story was solid, but I think you need a bit more practice in prose. I think you can find some folks who might be able to help with that on the Literotica forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some good points.

A lot of moms like to tease son and friends. Usually just giving them flashes of leg or cleavage. They like getting young guys aroused and know they jo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

add a second chapter

zoddenzoddenover 10 years ago

I have always found it strange that I get turned on by this type of story. I guess I have a "humiliation" turn on that I don't even fully understand myself.

Its a decent story and it's possible you have incest in mind for future chapters, but if you leave this here its certainly not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zodden-EASY to answer

Your mother is(probably) the only woman you will never fuck, even if you are a TOP stud. You can dream, desire, hope...whatever, but you cant win that.

Remember: in real life, a son MUST be a cuckold, a husband not.

NOTE:IF you agrees a cuckold as a man that loves a woman(who loves him dearly)he will never gonna fuck.

cheers,

Spanish Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part 2?

Now it is time to destroy the friends and make Mom choose to help him or never talk to him again.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
You answered your own question

When you answered about being 40 with young sexy girls who where friends of your daughter. You answered you would fuck them, if the chance came up. So why so shocked that your mother loves young thick hard cock? Or that your friends on finding a willing hot MILF, would not go for it all they could? Your only fuck up was not letting everyone know you knew. You could have joined them. Maybe ate some hot creampie as one friend finished and the other got ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue this story

Looking forward to another chapter

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
Should this story be in another category:

Oh I don't know - MAYBE MATURE. True it is being told by the perspective of the son as he sees his mother fucking his friends. But that is NOT incest. Incest is where close relatives related by blood have sex with each other. For this story to be incest the son would have to fuck his mother instead of his stinking friends. True he jacked off from the images but that would make him a voyeur at best.

Its a pet peeve with me about stories that are apparently in the wrong stinking category.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
sorry, but

this kind of mom is NOT cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

I really hope you intend to continue this story since It ended sort of abruptly. You have something good with this one if you continue down the same path and build it up a little more without adding some lame revenge angle.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago
What the fuck?!

Sure the mom's a whore, but like father, like son, I suppose. He should have stopped things the first time Arthur put his hands on her. Even though he didn't, the first time he caught them together, he should have rushed in and beat the shit out Arthur like a real son should. You don't fucking disrespect somebody's mother like that. After kicking his ass, though, he should've held his mother down and slapped the shit out of her until she her face was bruised and then pissed in her nasty whore mouth. If my mom had done that shit, I would have choked her to death and it would have been way more than she deserved. I really hope this author has the balls to finish the story and show the epic confrontation that SHOULD have been written in this one. But I guess that's why cuckolds are the way they are - they have no balls and they simply can't deal with confrontation, so they just sit back and watch while everything they love is taken away and desecrated right in front of them. Guys like that fucking deserve it, though. If you don't have the balls to stand up for your wife, or especially your mother, then they must not really mean that much to you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah...

If we could get a chapter two that'd be great.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
what

What the hell how in the hell can you make the kid a fucking coward and where was the incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

This one sorta grew on me, interesting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i have some disagreement with the writer

first u said that who ur mom is fucking with is not ur business that not true, if ur mother is fucking with ur friends that is ur business .

second how can u stop them , u should have go inside of her room first night and kick that bastard s ball.

and i am happy than there is no incest .

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

Nothing about this is incest. Having the son jerk off on his mom's panties does not count. And I see in the tags that cuckold and cuckold son are used which is misleading as you can't cuckold someone you have not been intimate with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you suck

only a piece of shit could write such a depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Only someone like you a born piece of shit who in comparison is even lower than shit can write such a story and the mother ,it will be a shame to even call her a human.your mother must one of those lowly born in the garbage bin.shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it..

I enjoyed it..i love stories abt mother cucking her own son..in some stories the son spys on his mother fucking around with his bully or bullys and the mother never finds out how her action broke her sons heart and his trust...i get excited when i read the description of the humiliation he is feeling while watching his mother fucking and sucking his bully or bullys..other times she does it knowing her son is watching through a window or vent..also when bullys gangfuck the mother right in frort of her tink dick son...his helplessness and shame and humiliation excites me..i m that loser son..i wish my mother was a world famous milf pornstar who is famous for her gangbang anal scenes..at home she would b a loving, polite mom who is always hanging around in tiny little dresses or by the pool in her tiny bikini..taking sexy photos of herself to post on Instagram for all her horny fans to follow...and i, her teenage son, who lives in her basement, jerks off to all her porn scenes...and spys on her sexy fuckable body at any chance i get..i want her to catch me jerking my little dicklet to her porn..first she will b ashamed and embarrased and angry, but eventually she will accept me for who i m (a complete loser with a tiny dick and erectile dysfunction...also a premature ejaculator)..cause i m her only son...also because, being a perverted whore she will find it exciting that her own son is watching her doing the most depraved sexual acts on screen and pulling his little dicklet to it..so my world famous gangbang loving anal whore mother will accept me..the two of us will have a talk abt how i feel abt seeing her suck and fuck big hard cocks for a living while pulling my little one at home..she will feel pity for me when i tell her abt the boys and girls in school teased me abt being the son of a anal loving pornstar mother..i will tell her how i can't get a girlfriend cause of my tiny dick..she will tell me its because my father had a tiny dick and she only fucked him cause she felt pity for him..she will come up with a very good idea tho..since she is a famous pornstar, a lot of people knows her in the industry and if she recommended me to b in cuckold movies i will get the role of the cuck in that movie..it will help me make money and also allow me to watch hot girls fucking right in front of me..maybe i will b in one of those scenes where the girl sits on my face and a real man with big hard cocks fucks her pussy or asshole..that way i get to lick a lot of freshly fucked pussys and assholes of pretty girls i otherwise have no chance with.. of course i will agree to b cucked in porn movies .. so both me and my mother r working the porn industry..and at the end of a hard days work we meet up at our home and talk abt how our day was..mommy will tell me all abt the gangbang scene with 10 guys she shot all day..i will tell her abt the cuckold scene i shot where my porn set wife yelled at me for my tiny dick and fucked 5 guys in front of me and made me lick all their cum out of her pussy and asshole and we will both have a good laugh..since our relationship is so open we dont really care abt wearing clothes at home anymore...we hang around naked at our house...her sexy body is mine to ogle at with her full knowledge..and she can see my tiny dicklet whenever i m in front of her...she would still love me but her love for me will b forever tainted by the pity she feels for me for having a tiny cock..i will feel that pity in her voice too. whenever she speaks to me and it will humiliate me to my core and excite me at the same time causing my little dicklet to get hard..my mommy will always look at it with the corner of her eyes and hide a giggle at the tiny size of it..maybe i will fake being sad that my own mother is laughing at my tiny cock and she will walk over to me completely naked and give me a hug to make me feel better..my little dicklet will get pressed against her soft sexy body and the excitement of it will cause me to shoot little droplet of jizz on her belly or her thigh immediately..she will step back in shock and say something like, 'already, seriously?' And breakout in a huge laughter...i will b so ashamed that i will try to run in my room and close the door..but mom will grab me and say, 'oh no mister little dick, u r not going anywhere leaving this mess on mommy, lick me clean, u had practice at work, didn't u?' And like a good son i will lick my own jizz off my mothers naked body.. that would b a beautiful life for me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reading it again..

Reading it once wasn't enough..i read it several times..its great..i really hope that in the last fuck session the two guys fucked the whore mother up her asshole..it doesn't really say that they fucked the mother's asshole..just that she was on her period and her cuckold son thought that it was nasty that she is fucking his friends while on period..but the guy was taking it easy when he fucked the mother against the wall and that tells me that he was fucking her right up the shitter..i also wish there was more conversation betweenthe whore and her cuck son where she will lie to him abt where she was or where she was going at night..the cuck son will know she is lying but too pussy to call out her lies...he too will make up storiesabt having somethingto do but obviously he will follow her secretly and watch her fuck around in the beach or in some back ally with his classmates...i wrote before abt wanting a world famous anal whore pornstar for a mother...assfucking is a must for me..i need to see hot girls or hot milfs getting fucked or gangfucked up their assholes with big hard cocks..big black cocks , big white cocks, big brown cocks- i don't care.. i m a premature ejaculator with a tiny dick..watching porn where real men with big cocks fucks the brains out of hot girls, who won't even find me worthy enough to spit on, is my life..when that hot girl happens to b the woman who gave birth to me, raised me, loved me unconditionally--watching her sucking my classmates cock or watching her fucking them will b so shamfull , so humiliating i can't even begin to describe it..also how would i ever look in to the eyes of classmates who saw my mother naked, looked down at her when she went down on her knees in front of them and wrapped her juicy lips around their cocks and sucked it. How will i ever talk to them knowing they exchanged the filthiest language with my mother, like, 'hot damn babe u have finest tits' ...' get on ur knees ho and suck my cock' or 'turn around bitch, i wanna fuck u doggystyle'..'stick ur ass up in the air whore' ..' hold ur cunt open for me bitch' or ' pull ur ass apart and show me ur asshole u shameless whore, i m gonna stick my cock in ur asshole'...' hot damn bitch , u have a tight fucking asshole'..'ur poopshoot is doing magic on my big hard cock, keep moving ur bitchass, bitch'....' i m gonna fuck ur asshole till i rip it, bitch' ...keep it coming..i can't wait for more humiliation stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Based on....

the author's true life experiences. His mama was a whore who never loved him.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Amazing story,

This is a one of kind story, no similar story of a boy watching helplessly as his friends fuck his mom was written again. Five stars.

PeeperJim777PeeperJim777over 3 years ago

Loved it! Keep it up!

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

" Arthur slapped her."

Um, you need to be clear on just where he's slapping her. If he's slapping her ass and making her squeal, that's what you should write -- otherwise we might think he's assaulting her, slapping her across the face, and that's a very different story...

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Son found out why his dad left his mom. She accompanied him and his three friends on vacation and fucked two of them on several occasions. He watched as she took it orally, anally, and in her pussy. He came to realize that his mom was a slut. I did not line the story and gave it one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last line was amazing XD

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

There is some that don't know what a good story is by the comments and there is some that does for 1 this isn't a incest story you have it in the wrong catagory for 2 what kind of pathic loser has fantasy or even writes a fantasy story about a mother betraying her son you should have done right by the mother in the story by having her son stand up to his so called friends and kick the living shit out of them and had some anger brewing for the mother without hitting her

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon10 months ago

Not impressed. Son was a creepy, spineless twit. IF, and I mean, if he loved his mother, he would have waked those so-called friends to kingdom come. Instead, he wacked off. What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a load of crap! And yet another non-incest story in incest category.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Yet another story I have seen that has nothing to do with incest and has everything to do with voyer and a cum dump who calls herself a mother betray her son notice I said a cum dump cause that is what she is

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You can only laugh when people love what they hate, and then comment as if the author forced them. Honestly this story could of happened and probably does more than we know. When I was younger than these guys I used to spy on my mom with some of my school mates dads, Once at a isolated nature park playing with my best friend, my friends older brother and another older boy took turns keeping us busy while each one disappeared with a lame excuse leaving with my mom, returning finding us later still playing. My dad .. well he worked two jobs and if he ever knew he never said anything they were together till he died first at a old age. My mom if she thought that I knew never said anything and neither did I. In every other way my life was structured and diciplined seemingly normal, whatever that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would like more description of the mom, to have me jack off to her image instead of just going mechanically through the generic mom having sex with son's friends. Other than that the suspense and the thrill were wroth the read, though not enough fetish, which is porn for one's mom being violated and feeling betrayed and helpless. I give it three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous