The Cop

Story Info
A traffic stop turns naughty.
1.3k words
3.6
23.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one of those days, and I need to blow off some steam.

I'm already annoyed when I hear the siren. I sigh and look for a spot to pull over.

The cop walks up to the car. I roll down the window. He's astonishingly handsome, with sandy blonde hair, dark stubble, and a strong jaw. He's wearing mirrored aviators even though it's dusk.

"Good evening, miss," he drawls. "I pulled you over tonight to let you know that you have a tail light out. I'm gonna go ahead and give you a work order so you can get that fixed."

"Thank you so much, I had no idea." I give him my license and registration. "I'll take care of that right away."

He goes back to his car. I check him out in my side mirror and watch his ass as he walks away. I reapply my lipstick.

He returns. His thick forearms flex as he gives me my papers back.

"Here you are miss, you're all set."

"Are you sure there's not anything else you want from me?" I slowly lift my skirt to reveal my white cotton panties. I stroke myself over the fabric. "Anything you need from me?"

His blank expression remains motionless.

"No miss, you're free to go," he says loudly.

He turns off his body camera, goes to his cruiser, and returns with more force in his step.

"Get out of the vehicle," he barks.

"Yes, officer."

I stand seductively, making sure he gets a good look at my legs. We're on a small country road with nothing but farmland as far as the eye can see.

"Turn around and put your hands on the vehicle. No sudden moves."

I obey. The cop pats me down and roughly gropes every part of me. He runs his palms down my legs and in between my thighs. I open myself for him and he probes my pussy with two fingers. A car drives by. He slides his pinkie up my asshole and my knees buckle.

He moves north and untucks my blouse. He slides his hands under my bralette and squeezes my tits. He uses his body to shove me against the door. His erection presses on my ass.

He cuffs my hands behind my back and flips me so we're face to face. He slaps me. Hard. I gasp from the shock and pain.

"Are you ready for what's next?"

"Punish me," I moan.

"Get on your knees."

The cop unzips his pants and unfurls his smooth, circumcised cock.

I kneel down in the gravel and take him in my mouth. I lick his frenulum and massage the head with my tongue. I taste old cum on the tip.

It's hard to balance with my hands behind my back. I nearly fall into him, and he pushes me down on his cock with both hands. He viciously fucks my mouth and I hear another car drive by, this one slower.

"Shit!" He takes his dick out and I try to catch my breath. He yanks me by my ponytail. "Get up."

He throws me into the passenger side of his cruiser and pushes me to the floor so I'm out of sight. He covers my mouth with duct tape and we peel out, leaving my car on the side on the road.

By the time we get to the old factory, it's dark out. We're about thirty miles outside town and there's not a soul in sight.

The cop cuts the engine in the middle of the parking lot. The entire property is blighted by age and neglect. The motion-activated flood lights are so bright I feel like I'm at a high school football game.

He drags me out of the car and opens the door to the backseat. He pushes my face into the ratty upholstery. I'm ready for him.

He lifts my skirt up and roughly pulls off my underwear. He spits on my pussy but I'm already wet. He jams his dick in and fucks me hard and angry. I cry out into gag and press my ass into him while he takes me from behind. He pulls me back by my hair and holds my throat with one hand. He pushes my face into the seat as he climaxes, and he cums on my bare ass.

The cop pulls me up like a rag doll and marches me to the chain-link fence. He removes the cuffs only to restrain my hands in front of me with zip ties instead. I raise my hands above my head and he attaches them to the fence with another zip tie. I drip with anticipation.

He steps back and looks at me. I squint in the bright lights. He's a shadow, a silhouette.

He unbuttons my blouse, thin and white with red polka dots. I'm wearing a loose white skirt, espadrille wedges, and a white gold cross around my neck. He pinches my nipples until they're hard. He slaps me again and I fall back into the fence.

A set of headlights turn into the parking lot. It's another cop car, then three more.

They stand in a group talking but I can't hear them. Occasionally they shoot looks at me. Then they openly leer. I turn around, grasp the fence, and push out my ass so they can take all of me in.

They walk toward me with strong, deliberate steps. I can't see their faces, only darkness. I spread my legs and steel myself for what's about to happen.

The first cop smokes a cigarette on the hood of his car and watches as the other four take turns with me. He doesn't say a word.

The second cop seems embarrassed and can't look me in the eye. He ejaculates after a couple of minutes.

The third cop is a show-off and fucks me like a porn star. He lifts me by my hips and thrusts into me as I cling to the fence. He sucks my nipples through the gauzy fabric. He plays with my clit and hits my g-spot at the same time. I can tell he enjoys the audience.

The fourth cop is rough, almost too rough. He pulls down my skirt and whips me with his belt until my ass is red and stinging and covered with welts. He jerks my hair and slaps my tits and tears my bralette to shreds. He fondles me with his baton and strikes the chain-link inches away from my body. He holds my throat with both hands as he fucks me to completion.

The fifth cop is kinder. He peels back the duct tape and kisses me. I wrap my legs around his ass and grind into him while the restraints support my weight. I climax again and my cries echo.

They take turns with me for the next hour. No one talks. My body aches and semen drips down my thighs. The adhesive from the duct tape burns my lips. My wrists are red from the stiff plastic bands. I cum, over and over.

One by one they all drive off until it's just me and the first cop. I hang limply from the fence. My body buzzes with excitement. He buttons my shirt, adjusts my clothing, and puts my hair back in place. He slips on my shoes and ties the ribbons with a bow.

"Let's get you to your car, miss."

He cuts the zip tie connecting me to the fence but leaves the others in place. I'm still gagged. He helps me into the backseat and binds my ankles with duct tape. All I can see is the roof of the car and the mesh cage separating us. Someone crackles in on the radio. We drive off into the night.

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 3: Gangbang"