The Corner of H & L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers

Between the spasms of pleasure that clenched shut my eyes and made me throw back my head, I caught glimpse of her. She watched me too, some of the time, the black circles in white almonds in the deep silk sheets of black eye shadow and liner fixing on my face, but mostly she gazed intently at my cock, like it was a prize she was trying to win. Beyond her lips - her dark lips that never stopped kissing, teasing, sucking - her breasts heaved against the edge of the bed.

"Move up," she said, between breaths, between a nip inside my thigh and dive down the shaft that brought her lips almost all the way to the base. I felt her tongue pulling, pulling, and her throat circling around my head as she swallowed.

She pulled away and I shifted further up the bed; her hands under my bare ass helped scoot me along. The fabric that had been my shorts flew off into a corner. Once I had the bars of my headboard firmly in hand, she crawled up after me, on all fours like a cat, and prowled up my thighs to attack my cock again with her tongue. With her head and shoulders down, pressed to my pelvis, her bottom waggled tantalizingly in the air. The leather dress had rolled up to her hips, and I saw the partial eclipse of her lace-sheathed cheeks behind the hem. One of her hands reached up absently to tug the dress back down.

Then I saw no more, because she was swallowing my cock, and sucking so hard, so intently, I thought she might dissolve and draw out my innards like a spider. The world shrunk in on me; my vision tunneled. Her mouth was warmer and wetter than any of my fantasies of a pussy, and I never felt her teeth.

She swallowed again and her whole mouth constricted, her tongue squeezing, and I exploded. I arched and my legs went rigid and I came and came, pumping twenty or more times, issuing my vitality. She had retreated to my head but never lost her seal; her tongue and lips were squeezing and sucking for every drop I could produce, and demanding more; her hands had slid under my ass and were squeezing as though for juice. I cried out, suddenly hoarse, at the last dry spasm before I went limp.

She didn't give up immediately; she continued to roll her tongue around my head, and brought up a hand to milk the shaft. I spasmed again - an aftershock, really - and only then she released my cock to swallow finally and breath out. She went back to lapping gently and kissing as my penis slowly shrunk back against my body and went to a very satisfied sleep.

I wanted to do the same. But she climbed up next to me and sat beside me in the bed, cross-legged. I took a long, deep breath, and the scent of her musk and perfume filled my nose and mouth.

"Would you say that's the best damned blowjob you've ever had?" She used a finger to wipe at the corner of her mouth. Amazingly, she still had on the same, thick makeup - her lips were as dark and red as ever, and barely smeared.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Yes, it was."

"And would you say that's the best damned blowjob you'll ever have - it's the blowjob you'll be comparing every other one to for the rest of your life?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then I've completed my part of the contract."

I sat up and peered at her. She stared back, and in the flickering candlelight of the room, her eyes looked ominous. Under the shadow of her black hair and black jacket and black boots, her eyes seemed too bright, too intent. "What do you want?"

"You said any one thing in the room, or any one favor?"

I nodded warily.

"Well, you're in the room, aren't you? I choose you. You belong to me; you're my slave, now."

"Hah."

Nothing.

"You're kidding. I don't think..."

"I warned you that it would be something that meant quite a bit to you, didn't I? And you still agreed to the contract. You're bound to it, slave. Unless... would you like to hear the favor instead?"

I nodded slowly again. I'd play along with her game. Wealthy nympho or no, rich bitch with a hitman on speed dial, or street hooker - slavery for a blowjob was too outlandish. Of course it was a joke. Or the prelude to some kind of S&M kink.

"Well, alternatively, you can make me cum, just like I made you. Oh, and don't worry - I'll play fair, and you'll know when I cum."

There it was. "Well, I think I can manage that. Didn't you say you were a nympho?"

She smiled, none too coyly. "That means I always want to cum, not that I do, baby. Don't think you're getting off easy - I require a lot of stimulation."

"What - cock rings and anal beads?"

"No, nothing like that. I just need your undivided attention."

"Well, I think I choose the favor."

"Well..." she mocked me, "I'm glad to hear it, Sugarlips. So here's the fine print - just like I said, the favor has to be in your room. You can take as long as you need to make me scream, but if you walk out that door before I squirt, the favor's off, and I get my thing. That's you, just so you don't forget. Oh, and you have to make me cum. No whipping out toys or tools, or alligator-clipping a car battery to my nipples. I mean old-fashioned loving, and until your little fellow comes around, that means tongue and lips, same as I used on you."

"One orgasm, and you won't cheat."

"I won't argue with more than one, honey, if you can manage it. And I promise you, I'm going to do whatever I can to get off on you. No sandbagging here."

"Okay."

"Alright, then." She slid back on the mattress until she was leaning against the headboard, propped up and cushioned by the half-dozen pillows I'd nearly thrown off in my passion. She lifted the leg closest to me, clearing my head with her boot heel, then set it down on the other side of my shoulder to place me in the 'V' of her legs. My eyes followed her boots higher, past her calves, up to her thighs where they ended, then further up the lacework to where her thighs came together. Beneath the hose, dark as they were, I could just make out a pair of panties.

She had loosened the cups on the bodice of her dress, and now when she lifted her arms over her head behind her to grab the headboard, her breasts lifted free. "Let's say we take it easy at first, work you up to the task. Why don't you give my tits a little affection? That might get us both started."

I couldn't argue. I rolled on to my stomach, then lifted myself over her, my stomach over her hips, my knees between her thighs, and my mouth above her breast. I gave each nipple an introductory kiss; large as she was, and large as her breasts were, I had to shift position to move from one to the other. I settled down on the left, kissing all around the nipple and beneath her breast, holding the bodice out of the way to kiss the crease where her breast lay over her ribs, and following the curve up to the pit of her arm, and to her collar bone - I've made women squirm that way before.

She wasn't squirming, but she enjoyed it. She watched me intently with those dark, flashing eyes.

Cupping both breasts and squeezing, I suckled the nipple, first flattening my tongue for extra pressure, then flicking it between my teeth.

She sucked in a breath and heaved against me, so I continued with more pressure, squeezing her other breast more tightly. I glanced up to see her biting a lip. Her arms closed around the back of my head, and again she folded me into her cleavage, this time forcing my head to the side so my mouth stayed pressed to her nipple. One of her legs wrapped around mine, and her hips ground against my thigh. This was already going well.

With a pleased sigh, she loosed her grip and slid her hands to the top of my head. She pushed me down, away from her breasts, guiding my face down over her over her dress, past its short hem, down between her thighs. "Alright, honey - I'm ready to start."

"Shouldn't we take off your stocking?"

"Tsk. So hasty - so hungry for pussy. Why don't you start where you are? Suck on my crotch, and you can get used to my taste while I get used to you being down there and giving me friction. Too fast, and I might get excited and snap your neck or something."

So, sliding my shoulders and arms beneath her thighs, I settled between her legs and kissed the inside of her thighs. She was hot, balmy hot, and the hose were completely soaked with her sweat and juices. I pulled my face away and it was already moist, but her gloved hand caught the back of my head and pushed me back down. Her thighs spread, then closed on my cheeks, holding me in place. I opened my mouth and sucked in the seam of hose, and quickly realized that what I had smelled before had not been perfume, but only her. The smell was heady, and the taste salty and bitter - not foul, but certainly stronger than I've ever tasted before. I nuzzled in deeper at the urging of her fingers.

For the next few minutes, my tongue lolled over the rounded hill between her thighs, pressing against the fabric or pulling it into my mouth to suck out the flavor, but when I wriggled my hands beneath her bottom for a better grip, she caught me in hers. Her hips turned slow gyrations, grinding down over my trapped nose and lips. She was breathing heavily, but still staring right at me; whenever I looked up, her eyes were locked to mine.

In one quick moment she pushed me back by my forehead and tore a two-finger hole in the crotch of her hose with the fingers of her other hand - very strong fingers, apparently - then caught the back of my head and pulled me back in. Her panties were black satin, and despite the heat from her pussy, from her thighs, the material felt cool on my skin. It, too, was thoroughly soaked, and I began sucking and lapping anew.

Shortly, though, I had maneuvered the panties to one side and had begun to trace the inner profile of her swollen, hot labia. By now, after ten minutes of sweating in her sauna, I shouldn't have continued to be surprised that her body temperature was so high - certainly feverish. A fleeting thought of fever-causing diseases ran through my mind before she crossed her calves behind my shoulders and squeezed. She was moaning and whimpering, and not infrequently her thighs would suddenly snap shut, squeezing me to her for a minute or so while she ground her pussy down against the bridge of my nose, my lips, my chin - whatever was pressed against her and would provide friction. Just as suddenly she'd release me to breathe, and I'd begin with my tongue again. Still her eyes stayed on mine.

After I'd been at it for fifteen minutes or so - not a long time, I understand, but still one in which I'd like to think I'd made progress - I glanced up and risked a moodkiller: "How are you coming?"

"Not yet," she replied, between heavy breaths. "Not close really, though it feels nice. I need more stimulation. Here - stick your fingers in your mouth, two of them, and get them really well lubricated. Yeah... Twist them around... that's good... Okay, now reach through that hole and stick them in my ass, all the way. Wait - each one first, in and out, then both together."

"Your ass?"

"Yes, quickly! Aggh.. ah, yeah. Yeah. Don't stop licking!" Once I was fitted back between her thighs, she asked, "You've never had a finger in a girl's ass before? What about a cock? Hell, I ... ahh, yeah, yeah ... I thought you were a little more experienced. I bet now you can guess why everyone says it feel so good, huh?"

The sphincter in her ass tightened around my finger, threatening to push me out. The hot, most flesh inside her squeezed around my digits. I pressed back, and now when she gyrated against my face, my finger twisted inside her as well.

"You're a little grossed out still, though, aren't you? You're afraid something might come down while you're up there. I really should have you lick my asshole, just because it freaks you out. Yeah. But concentrate on that clit for right now - it feels good."

Holding my head for leverage, her hips lifted and bucked against my face. I pressed back against her, doubly-determined now to make her cum "the old fashioned way". I pushed my finger deep inside of her and twisted, twisted while she bucked and groaned and - nothing. That's all - bucking and groaning. I pulled away to wipe a salty sting from my eyes ...with the other hand.

"Isn't that the kind of stimulation you need?"

"Oh, that was nice, but I'm not anywhere near cumming. I told you, this wasn't going to be easy."

"Well, I'm not giving up yet. You probably just need to relax more, to let it flow. I don't know how you could relax wearing all that."

"You're right, baby. Help me with this jacket, and maybe give my back a little rub."

"Yeah, the jacket. Maybe the dress, too, and the boots, if you're going to give me half a chance."

"One thing at a time."

We both sat up, and I knelt behind her to hold the shoulders of her jacket while she slipped out first one arm, then the other, weaving her gloves through the sleeves. Beneath the jacket was her deep cut dress and chestless body stocking and- She bared a shoulder, and it was swollen, lumpy - deformed. So was the other. My hand recoiled of its own accord.

"What's the matter, honey? How about that back rub?" She glanced up over her shoulder, over ... it, and smiled wickedly. "You were the one who suggested it, remember."

"I..."

"Oh... now you're giving up? What do you think slaves do, anyway? More than massages. This is a small price to pay, to turn me on. Now get to rubbing."

So I did. I massaged, first carefully feeling for muscles, probing with my fingers, but that just seemed to annoy her.

"That's not turning me on. Use your hands, baby. Lean into it."

So I kneaded her lumps, pushing, squeezing, while my stomach curdled. I winced as the knots of - flesh? cartilage? bone? rolled beneath her skin, but she stretched her neck and purred.

"That's right..."

She leaned forward and I moved further down her back, but the lumps continued, disappearing down her dress. It took awhile, but eventually the hesitation in my hands disappeared. Eventually I forgot what I was touching; I just knew I just touching her, making her moan, making her muscles flex and roll. And right then she turned on me and tossed me back down to the bed.

"That's good enough. Stick out your tongue, quick!" Her boot flew over my stomach and she plopped down my chest. Again her odor washed over me, and the warmth of her pussy washed into my breastbone. Once my tongue was thrust out, she gripped my temples with her gloves and slid forward to mask the bottom half of my face. "Keep it out until I tell you."

For the next five minutes or hour, I don't know which or where between, her thighs and ass tried to swallow my face whole. I had glimpses of her from beneath, flashes of her grasping and twisting her breasts, biting her lips, sucking her teeth, and grinning down at the helpless look in my eyes. I tried to grab her ass, to hold her against me so I could control our motion, but she shook me off and rode me harder.

Her pussy was flushed and swollen, and dripping and hot - not warm, but hot, like the penetrating heat of a menthol gel. My sweat, her sweat, her juices dripped down my face as she slapped against me, then dropped her weight and ground down in firm, deliberate strokes. She really was dripping, and a wet spot began to form on the sheets beneath my head. Her juices, like her flesh, were hot, and even when the air hit my face, it wasn't cool.

Her moaning, groaning, and bucking were beginning to frustrate me. I might have paid well before tonight to watch her perform like that for an hour, to fuck a man's face so thoroughly, to arch like a pornstar, but, damn! Where was her moneyshot, her orgasm? She kept building, building, building to a peak, to a near-frenzy, but there was never the explosion, never the shudder, never the gasp. She just took a deep breath, lifted herself so I could breathe, and began again.

Finally she lifted herself and didn't come back down again. She slid backward, her ass spreading over my shoulders, while I took a series of long breaths. "Still nothing?" I lifted an arm from under her leg to wipe back the hair plastered to my forehead. She was like a fucking heater, and I was sweating heavily, but you could barely tell in the puddle I was laying in.

"Not yet, baby. It's going to take more than that. No offense, baby, but your little efforts aren't enough to get me really hot. It's gotta cost you something, like I said. I've gotta know just how much you'll sacrifice for my pleasure."

She put a finger to my lips before I could ask what she meant, then unzipped and began tugging off her gloves. With a final tug, the gloves came free and fell to either side of my head. She stretched her fingers wide, and I saw her fingertips glint. At the tips were long, sharp nails - curved, almost hooked like claws. I don't know how she was able to hide them beneath the gloves. "It's going to cost you blood, baby."

"Oh, no... No way."

"You'd rather spend the rest of your life in my service than a few moments in pain? Just a few drops, baby - just a taste." Then she turned, rotating on my chest to face opposite me, and her ass rocked back over my face. It was just as hot as her pussy - hotter even, just as balmy trapped in the cleavage of her cheeks, and she was dripping on my chin. I flicked my tongue against her asshole - she had said it would turn her on - and she rewarded me by pulling her cheeks apart and squirming down further before she laid down across my stomach.

Her mouth closed over the ridge beneath my belly button. She began kissing and licking - her tongue felt like it was fresh from the oven, but even while my cock began to stir, she concentrated on my stomach. She began to grind her hips over me, and then I felt a sharp pain in my side.

I yelped and twisted, and she clamped down, squeezing and gyrating against me until the pain subsided beneath the heat of her tongue and I unclenched. Then I felt her claws in my flesh again and I writhed against the torment; each time she cut and tore at my skin, her tongue and lips filled the wound while I squirmed beneath her, and once the pain died - and her sadistic stimulation from my struggle with it - she dug in again.

She didn't stop until my stomach was shredded, or felt like it had been. But once she lifted herself from my face, leaving dripping, sticky threads of her juices stretching between her skin and mine, I lifted my head to see nothing more than raised red stripes where she had attacked. She rolled back on the bed, grinning, and wiping her chin with the back of her hand. "Mmm, baby - now you're getting me really hot, but-"

"Not yet?" I fell back, exhausted.

"Not yet," she agreed.

"What? What more can I do? God, tell me!"

"Not God. Goddess. And you can worship me. Get down off the bed. That's right, down on the floor. Kneel right there." She stood, planting her boots down in front of me. "At my feet. That's right. I need to see you bow before me."

By now I had no resistance left. This was her game, and I didn't have much of a choice but to play along as her toy. I pressed my forehead to the floor and clasped her heels.

"I don't hear you praying..."

I barely hesitated. "Please, Oh, Please, goddess - help me to make you cum!" The words felt awkward coming out of my mouth, but she hissed in satisfaction.

"Yesss! Kiss my feet!"

I lifted my head to her feet and pressed my lips against the toes of her boots.

"Who am I? Kiss them!"

"Goddess." I kissed her toes again, then the top of her foot and her ankles.

"Who's goddess? Kiss my feet, not my boots - unzip them!"

"My goddess." I reached up her thighs to unzip the boots, and saw she towered over me, shadowing out the candlelight. The light in her eyes still seemed to glow. With a steady pull, I slid the zipper down to the ankle and she stepped out to the floor.

4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers