The Corporate Harpy

Story Info
Revenge fucking an be fun -- and worthwhile!
6k words
4.36
34.3k
57
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers

I, Rick Simms, was down on women. My wife divorced me two years ago after she discovered that she was actually a lesbian, my girlfriends before I married my wife and after my divorce cheated on me, and my female boss was a sarcastic bitch (although at least she implemented my ideas when they were good and even gave me credit). I knew that there had to be someone that would be "Mrs. Right" at some point in my life, but it didn't look like I would find her soon. Since I was only 28 I wasn't desperate yet so I decided to take a break from women for at least a few months. Instead, whenever I felt "the urge" I'd work out for 3-4 hours until I was too exhausted to move. At least that had the effect of getting me into the best shape of my life, even though I had never been completely out of shape and was actually a champion fencer in college.

One woman -- aside from my immediate boss but her I could deal with -- who I couldn't take a break from and who grated on my nerves was the "efficiency expert" of Gadgets Galore Ltd., the large multinational company that I worked for as an engineer. For some reason she saw fit to visit my division once a month and would bust all the balls that she could, telling us how what we did to go about our jobs was all wrong and stupid. She was nasty in the way that she went about it too. What made it worse was that she was the wife of one of the company's vice presidents, a guy with a reputation for being the biggest asshole in the entire stable of 3000+ employees in the U. S.

Vivian Grimes -- the "efficiency expert" -- was better known as the "Corporate Harpy," at least by all of the people (men and women -- even my immediate boss) in my group. Her husband Victor Grimes was in charge of another division besides the one my group was in so there supposedly wasn't a conflict as far as the Gadget Galore's corporate rules were concerned. Vivian's age was hard to place. Some said that she was Victor's much younger trophy wife who he couldn't stand to just have her just criticizing him so he set her loose on our division. Others said that she was in her forties but had lots of work done so she looked younger. Still others said that she was actually a demon, while some insisted that she was a cyborg, or an alien from outer space. If she didn't always have either a stern or condescending look on her face it might actually be considered "pretty," but her body was a complete mystery since she seemed to think that oversized baggy pants suits that somehow looked like burlap sacks were fashionable because that's what she always wore.

I don't know why but she seemed to take a special interest in criticizing me. She "wrote me up" on at least three occasions that I know of when I wouldn't go along with her concepts on how I was doing too much testing on new products and was therefore "inefficient," a mortal sin as far as she was concerned. I did lose at least two performance bonuses because of her "write-ups" and I really wanted to get even with her.

***********

Sometimes good things come to those who wait. I was in the final stages of developing a new safety product that would stop natural gas explosions in residential and commercial buildings. There was one aspect of it (response to high pressure fluctuations in the pipeline), however, that concerned me and I wanted to do significantly more testing before putting the product into a Beta test site, a warehouse that normally employed about 100 people. Then along came Vivian. She ordered me, in the name of efficiency, not to do the extra testing that I felt was necessary. I insisted that she put her order in writing and set forth the reasons why, and I responded to her written order saying that it was dangerous to proceed at the present time and that the Gadgets Galore could be liable for both property damage and wrongful death actions. Her response said that I was wrong and to do as she said or in her next "write-up" she would recommend firing me.

Instead of doing what she said, however, I used all the discretionary money in my budget to have an independent lab do both an actual test and a computer simulation. The test structure blew up and the computer simulation determined that the safety gadget would fail at least 60% of the time with disastrous consequences if the natural gas line pressure exceeded a threshold value by a certain amount -- the very issue that I was concerned with. I corrected that aspect of the product, I actually did the Beta testing with the corrected product, and it worked perfectly.

I decided it was time to put the screws to Vivian Grimes. Maybe her husband would ultimately intervene and she wouldn't get fired, or maybe even I would, but I now considered her dangerous and felt that I had no choice. Therefore I got all of my evidence together, enlisted the help of the independent lab's director, and made an appointment to see Peter Franck, the VP of my division. I had heard from some people Peter and Victor were bitter rivals, and from others that they were good friends; I hoped that it was the former.

Somehow, Vivian got wind of what I was going to do. I was shocked as shit when she showed up unannounced at my apartment three days before my planned meeting with Franck. Her normally obnoxious attitude and the condescending look on her face were absent. "Hi Rick," was her actually pleasant greeting. "I wonder if I could speak with you a few minutes."

"Why are you here Mrs. Grimes? Why can't you talk to me at work?"

"Uh...well...the walls have ears, and this is something really sensitive so I hope that you wouldn't mind if I came to your residence. Please, Rick, can I come in and talk for a while; I'd really be grateful."

"OK -- but I have a date in an hour," I lied, "so you need to get to the point."

I was absolutely shocked by the change in demeanor of the Corporate Harpy as she sat down in my living room and in a soft voice, while wringing her hands, revealed why she was there. "Uh...Rick; I understand that you have a meeting with Peter Franck at the end of the week and that it might relate to me."

"True," I replied.

"Uh...can you please tell me what it's about?"

"It's about your incompetence which could have cost Gadgets Galore millions of dollars if I had followed the specific instructions you gave me on penalty of getting me fired if I didn't comply. I have absolute proof that had I followed your instructions the Beta test site would have blown up with extensive property damage and loss of life," I snidely replied with my arms folded.

She gulped. "Isn't there some other way we can deal with this. I'm having other difficulties at work and my marriage is in trouble, and this could ruin me forever."

"Why should I care about that?" I asked, though with less of an "attitude" than my last comment.

"Because I know that you're a nice guy and care about other people. I know that I screwed up and I'll try any way that I can to make it up to you."

"How?" I inquired.

"I can restore the money you spent on testing from your discretionary budget, and even add a few thousand dollars more."

"A good first step, but only a first step," I replied.

"I know that you don't like my recommendations..."

"You mean your directives," I snapped.

"Uh...yes...you don't like my directives; so I can refrain from giving directives to you..."

I interrupted again "Not just me, my entire group."

After a pause the Corporate Harpy continued "I can do that."

"Still not enough," I responded,

A few tears came to the Corporate Harpy's eyes, at least proving that she wasn't a cyborg or demon as some expected.

"I...I...have...uh...one more thing...uh...that I could...offer," she stammered.

"What's that?" I asked at this point very curious because I didn't think there was anything else that she could offer and I was just setting her up to deny her request and meet with Franck on the appointed date.

The Corporate Harpy sighed, brushed a few tears from her face and said "If I tell you one more thing that I can do you have to promise that you'll never tell anyone else," she said in a tone that was somehow both pleading and firm at the same time. When I didn't answer for several seconds -- because this wasn't expected -- she continued "I know that you're an honorable man and if you say you won't tell anyone else I'll believe you."

I thought for a good minute, the two of us staring into each other's eyes (maybe even souls). Finally I said "OK, I'm curious; I promise you, my word of honor, that I won't tell anyone else.

Vivian -- now out of her character as the Corporate Harpy -- stood up, pulled a pin out of her hair so that it fell around her shoulders, and then with a maneuver that I felt was beyond my powers to comprehend, dropped her entire outfit on the ground in one piece, seemingly simply with the pull of one cord. She had nothing on underneath the dropped clothing.

I stared in disbelief; I know that she said something, although I didn't actually hear it all, or understand although I think that it was something like "Victor says that I have a great body and I'd love to please you." Whatever she said the display of her naked female form caused my cock to inflate as quickly as a balloon connected up to a helium canister.

Her body was spectacular, making me wonder why she always hid it under her beyond-frumpy outfits. She had large bell shaped tits with thick long nipples, washboard abs, sleek thighs, and a crotch with a sparse bush and a distended clit that I could see from even 8-10 feet away.

Like an automaton I rose from my chair, walked over to her, and placed my hands under her tits and lightly stroked them. I hadn't been laid in more than two months and this was the best body I had seen in my life. When I temporarily snapped out of my stupor I looked at her face; even without makeup, when framed by her shoulder length silken brunette hair, it was very pretty indeed.

I saw Vivian close her eyes and heard her quietly moan as I stroked the undersides of her tits, occasionally rolling my thumb over her nipples. Then I felt her hand on my boner through my pants. Like a horny teenager I spontaneously came, the first time since I was eighteen years old. My spontaneous ejaculation was accompanied by a low groan and caused me to involuntarily latch onto her bell shaped boobs.

The wetness at my crotch caused me to snap out of my trance-like state. My eyes bugged out, I gently moved Vivian's hand away from my crotch, and I removed my hands from her breasts. She got a puzzled look on her face. After a deep breath -- and by looking her straight into her eyes rather than staring at her body -- I was able to speak.

"Look, Vivian," that was the first time I called her that rather than Mrs. Grimes or (behind her back) the Corporate Harpy; "I see how much this means to you. You have a fantastic sexy body, but I'm not a big enough asshole to require you to have sex with me to avoid me going to Franck to try and get you fired. I agree that as long as you follow through with your promise to restore my discretionary budget and to not issue directives to anyone in my group in the future, I'll forget all about going to Franck."

Vivian looked at me with enchanting green eyes and barely above a whisper said "You can do what you want with me, Rick; in view of the sweet way that you handled my boobies and the reaction of your penis when I touched it, it seems that you like the idea of being intimate with me."

"Look...Vivian...uh...Mrs. Grimes...let's leave it at you follow through on those two things that you promised...and...uh...I'm okay with it. I need to change my pants -- please let yourself out," I stammered, then turned and walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

I threw my pants and boxers into the wash basket, undressed completely, got into the shower and beat my meat with more intensity than any other time in my life. It wasn't long before despite my embarrassing spontaneous cum I shot out a load of seminal fluid so forcefully that it splattered on the wall of the shower a good five feet opposite me -- like it was shot out of a cannon. Dizzy, I slumped to the shower stall floor and took a few minutes to regain my composure before I turned off the water and exited the shower.

After I dried off I lay naked on my bed mumbling somewhat random things to myself such as "what the fuck is going on?"; "why didn't I fuck that bitch comatose?"; "I need to do something about control of my ejaculations"; and "why did I let the Corporate Harpy off the hook?"

**************

After my encounter with Vivian I cancelled my meeting with Franck and worked in a zombie-like state for a couple of days before I snapped out of it. The money I had spent for testing the gas safety product -- plus $5,000 more -- was restored to my discretionary budget. Vivian also had as dramatic a change as anyone I had ever seen.

Over the next few months whenever I had contact with Vivian she was all smiles, super friendly, and personable. She also started to wear clothes that -- while still very conservative -- at least showed some leg and weren't just more refined versions of burlap sacks. She also never "directed" anyone in my group to do things her way. She did give input on efficiency but she did so in a respectful and discretionary way, not condescending and belligerent as in the past before her trip to my condo.

Unfortunately, the image of Vivian's near-perfect form was still burned into my brain months after the event, and I could never see her without my cock involuntarily twitching.

About three months after Vivian had come to my apartment there was a change in management at Gadgets Galore. Franck retired and Victor Grimes became head of our division (which was larger than the one he had headed). Since Vivian could no longer work in our division she was transferred to Victor's old division and we got a new efficiency expert, a young guy who was easy to deal with.

If I had thought that Vivian had made my life difficult, she was a dream compared to her asshole husband. Victor was a complete tool. After about three months most of the managers, and some of the engineers -- including me -- in our entire division, not just my group, were ready to quit. It was after one particularly bad day, about the same time that I decided that it was best to get back into the dating game, that I came upon a plan. I wondered if I should fuck Vivian. She certainly had a body that looked great and fucking Victor's wife really appealed to my sense of revenge. With that in mind I went over to Vivian's new division on a Thursday afternoon. She was just leaving her office building when I saw her and approached her in a friendly manner and asked if she would mind if I walked her to her car in the parking garage.

When we got to her car I said, "Say, Vivian, would you mind going to lunch with me on Saturday. I just want to touch base on a couple of things -- of course my treat."

"Uh...sure," she replied in an unsteady voice, "but we can split the check. Where do you want to meet?"

"How about Bolton's Super-Deli on Grove Road at noon?" I replied, "but I am paying."

"Sounds good -- I'll see you then," she said with a smile.

Thursday night, all day Friday, and Saturday morning I was wracking my brain trying to figure out how I could approach Vivian so that I could fuck her but not let on that it was primarily (although certainly not exclusively) to get revenge on her asshole husband, but I could come up with nothing except the direct approach. She was direct herself so I hoped that it would work.

My circuits were overloaded when Vivian showed up at the deli with her hair shoulder length, makeup on, high heels, and a sexy sundress. Every male eye in the place gravitated toward her and I almost fell out of my chair.

"Hi Rick," she said as she slid into the chair opposite me.

"Thanks for meeting with me," I replied getting up and pulling out and then pushing in her chair for her.

The waiter came over, we both ordered the special and iced tea, and he quickly left.

"You look like you don't want any small talk -- just to get to the heart of the matter," she smiled in an entirely coquettish way, "but I have something to say and ask before you say anything."

"I'm OK with either a little small talk, or right to the point," I smiled back.

"OK, direct it is -- I want to know why you turned me down when I offered you sex."

"Wow -- you are direct, aren't you," I replied surprising myself that I was as articulate as I was because her statement/question had shocked the shit out of me even though my entire purpose for this rendezvous was to see if I could talk her into spreading her legs for me.

After a delay of a good thirty seconds she said "I'd really like an answer, Rick."

"OK...uh...I guess I need to be as direct...uh...as you...are," I stammered. I pulled myself together and then honestly answered. "Let me tell you first that it was a very difficult thing to do. As you have to already know you are a supremely sexy woman when you want to be -- at least naked," I chuckled.

She chuckled back.

"However, I felt that it was simply wrong for me to have sex with you because you were trying to persuade me not to ruin your career. It felt like I would be blackmailing you, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that." I looked straight into her eyes for another thirty seconds and then said "That's the whole story."

"If you didn't feel like you were blackmailing me would you have had sex with me?"

I couldn't believe where this was going -- I was expecting to do all of the heavy lifting in trying to get in her panties and she seemed to be making it easy! "Like I said, you were hard to resist and I don't know how I could have."

"Would the fact that I was married come into play?"

"If I knew your husband and liked him, or if I didn't know him, it certainly would have. However, whether or not you know if, I intensely dislike your husband and having sex with you -- aside from the obvious physical and emotional pleasure it would provide -- would make me feel that I was partially getting even with him for the shitty way he treats me."

"Would a factor have been that I was always nasty to you and did things at work that you found abhorrent?"

I thought hard before answering; "That might have been a factor but now all I consider when I think about you is how awesome you are."

Vivian smiled. "If I threw myself at you now, would you still think that you were blackmailing me?"

"No...not at all," I apprehensively replied. "That was long ago, you've lived up to your part of our bargain, and it would be too late anyway for me to do anything that would hurt you professionally even if I wanted to -- which I don't."

"Can you fuck on a full stomach?"

I gulped hard. "I don't know...not as well as after my food has digested."

Just then our food arrived. Vivian smiled and then changed the subject, surprising me again when she wanted to talk about the local college and NFL football teams, some new movies that had just come out, and what I thought about Gadgets Galore expanding into a new product line. She never inquired as to why I asked her to lunch and what I wanted to talk about.

When we were done with a very pleasant lunch -- I had completely forgotten that she was once the Corporate Harpy -- Vivian thanked me profusely for the nice lunch and great conversation. As we walked outside to our respective cars she said "Victor is at a bachelor party tonight. I plan on getting to your condo about 6:00 today. Please don't eat an early dinner." Then she kissed me on the cheek and sashayed away, swinging her ass in an exaggerated manner.

I stood there staring at her, and even after she was long gone where she had been. "What the fuck..." kept caroming through my brain. "Is she really coming over to my condo tonight for sex?"

imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers
12