The Corporate Harpy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully it was Saturday and I didn't have to work because I would have been preoccupied. I made sure that my apartment was clean, I brought in food that I could quickly make a good dinner from, exercised for forty five minutes, and took an hour long nap.

Vivian arrived right on time, nicely dressed. When I opened the door she immediately went up to me and quickly kissed me on the lips. "Why don't you take me on a quick tour," she smiled.

We went from the living room to the kitchen, then to my second bedroom, and finally to my bedroom. She smiled when we got there. "What a nice big bed," she grinned. "Is there any reason that you don't want to make good use of it right now?" she continued as she pulled her dress over her head revealing no bra and a thong.

It was only a matter of seconds before we were both completely naked and she was giggling as I went after her snatch with the tenacity of a bear for a beehive full of honey. Her giggling didn't last long. Soon she was repeating "Oh Yes! Fuck Yes!" every few seconds while she grabbed my hair.

Vivian was ecstatically multi-orgasmic. After she had two rip-roaring orgasms as she started coming down I took the opportunity to get a condom out of my nightstand as she recovered. I was just about to rip the envelope open when she put her hand on mine and mumbled "Check the lab report in my purse."

I did as asked, found a folded up lab report from earlier that week with her name on it indicating an all clear of STDs. I looked over at her and she smiled "No need for condoms -- I trust you."

Who was I to argue?

About a minute later I was balls deep in the snuggest pussy in my experience. Vivian wrapped her thighs around me and pulled my lips onto hers as I pistoned in-and-out with a vengeance. I would have liked to have lasted longer before I blew my wad, but having been virtually celibate for months and given the way that her pussy muscles were milking my dick, it was not to be. I don't know if she had a total orgasm when I deposited my load, but she sure did seem to enjoy it, breaking contact with my lips and moaning "Oh that feels so fucking good," and words to that effect.

When several minutes later I removed my flaccid dick from her honey pot she pulled me tight and grinned as she said "I hope that you like cuddling and sucking tit; I really need both!"

"I guess that I can force myself," I laughed, cuddling up to her and sucking one nipple on a prodigious tit, and then the other.

Vivian kept up a constant pleasant banter as I greedily continued to suck her nipples and maul her tits. After about fifteen minutes of that wonderful activity she grabbed my balls and asked "If I suck your cock can you go again?"

"Try me," I laughed, having saved up months of seminal fluid.

The second fuck was even better than the first one, because I lasted longer and she most definitely had an orgasm when I ejaculated in her. After another fifteen minutes of cuddling and tit sucking I asked "Are you ready for some real food rather than just sexual satisfaction."

"Are you offering to get takeout?"

"No, I'm offering to cook for you," I smiled.

"If you do I may not ever leave," she cackled.

"If you promise that I might make you an eight course dinner," I chuckled, and then we got out of bed.

I just put on a pair of shorts, and I let her wear one of my T-shirts, which was long enough to cover her crotch, and there was no way that I could concentrate on dinner if I was distracted by her tits and pussy.

We had very agreeable banter as I prepared dinner, with her help with the salad and setting the table. I do have to say that I was inspired to make the best spaghetti and meatballs that I ever had, and based upon her appetite I'd say that she truly enjoyed it.

After dinner we sat next to each other on the couch in my living room snuggling and talking. I decided to be bold. "So what is a gorgeous sexy woman like yourself doing with that asshole Victor Grimes?"

"Well," she said with a grin and after a long pause, "he wasn't always an asshole. He's gotten a lot worse in the last few years, and one reason that I was happy to accept your invitation to lunch is because I'm thinking of making a change, but have no placed to go. I don't have any family in the area, and Victor doesn't like it when I have close friends of my own. He likes to control me, but I'm done with that."

"So how are you going about making a change?" I inquired.

"I'm interviewing candidates. Well, not actually candidates, but one candidate at a time. If I find someone I like and who likes me, I'll have no need to go further," she cackled.

"How many have you interviewed so far?"

"You're my first," she smiled and then kissed me on the lips. Then she got a little pensive. "I've always been attracted to you, so I don't know why I was such a Corporate Harpy to you before," she sighed. When she saw the startled expression on my face she continued "You didn't think that I knew that you and the other people in your group called me that? Of course I knew, and I might add that I also knew that you had just cause."

"So how many other interviews do you have lined up?"

"None; I'm hoping that my first interview goes so well that you'll invite me to stay with you so that I can get away from Victor." Before I could react to that she continued "Don't think that my interview is one day -- I expect it to last a month and then we can both re-evaluate."

I began to fantasize what it would be like to lay pipe in this prime piece of ass every night, and my cock started coming back to life. She noticed.

"Seems like your cyclops friend liked that possibility," she laughed.

When she grabbed my hardening cock I laid a kiss on her, and even though my dinner was not completely digested my cock was hungry for pussy so I picked her up, brought her back to my bed, and we sucked and fucked some more, until I fell asleep spooning her and holding onto her exceptional tits.

I was disappointed when I got up the next morning and Vivian wasn't there. There was a note on her side of the bed, however, adorned with hearts and flowering script. It said "A+ first interview; sorry that I had to leave but Victor would be home sometime before 2 a. m. and I needed to get back. I'll call you tomorrow morning."

She was sure right about that A+ as far as I was concerned. Even though I didn't really have an emotional attachment to her -- at least not yet -- physically the experience could not have been better (it was my best liaison ever by a considerable amount) and there was every indication that when I got to know her I'd find out that deep down she wasn't really like the Corporate Harpy I once knew.

*************

Things with Vivian proceeded smoothly. Despite not understanding how it possibly could, the sex with her got even better as time progressed. We fucked at least once every other day and by the time that a month had expired I started to consider it love making. After about five weeks from our first liaison Victor went out of town on business two nights, and Vivian spent them with me. I have to say that knocking off a piece of prime ass in the middle of the night was epic, and despite morning breath waking up next to her voluptuous naked body made the sun shine brighter, the birds sing more melodiously, and my mood lighter.

While my relationship with Vivian couldn't be better, Victor was becoming more and more of a problem at work. I finally decided that I had had enough and contacted a head hunter to get me another job. Within a week I had found a great opportunity. The only problem was that it was in a city 800 miles away, and they wanted me to start within about three weeks.

I found out about my new job possibility on a Friday afternoon. The first thing that I did was to call Vivian and ask if she could me for a serious discussion, something hard to talk about over the phone, at my apartment that Saturday morning. Her response was "Is that hard thing going to make its way into my poor pussy?"

"You pervert," I laughed. "Well -- maybe -- but we have something important to confer about first."

"OK," she replied with a lilt in her voice. "I'll be there at 9 a. m.; is that OK?"

"Perfect!" I responded, and then signed off.

That night I had a come-to-Jesus meeting with myself. I decided that there was no way that I could turn down the job; but there also was no way that I wanted to break things off with Vivian; while my initial primary motivation in fucking her was to get revenge on Peter, now it was in maintaining a relationship with her. My path was clear.

When Vivian arrived right on time I held her hands and sat her down on my couch. "I'm just going to hit you with everything and then we'll slowly talk it out, OK?"

"OK," she responded with a perplexed smile.

"First, I'm in love with you," that was the first time I had said that although I had thought it for a few weeks; I didn't give her time to react but just continued on. "Second, I've gotten a great job offer but it's in a place about 800 miles away; third I want you to come with me."

We just stared into each other's eyes for the longest time. Then, ever so slowly tears started forming in her eyes. She finally squeaked out "Since I cheated on Victor you're not worried that I'll cheat on you?"

"No -- I don't know how you could have taken Victor as long as you did, he's such an asshole. Plus, I intend to keep you either pregnant or barefoot."

Despite her tears she smiled widely. "Don't I have any say in that?"

"Sure -- you can stay with Victor instead, but if you do I'm really going to be sad because I've gotten used to you, both your personality and your hot body!"

After two bouts of intense sexual activity, and Vivian's assurance that she would love to come with me I suggested that we give Victor a call; he was out of town on a golf outing. "What are you going to say?" Vivian asked with curiosity more than trepidation.

"What I'm going to say is outrageous enough that we need to get all of your clothes and valuables out of your house today, before Victor gets back tomorrow."

"You're bad," she chuckled.

We got dressed, went to her house with both of our cars, and loaded everything that she wanted. She had no use for any furniture or art work except for one painting -- none of it was to her taste anyway.

Vivian called Victor's phone about six o'clock that night, when we had only about ten minutes to go to remove everything that we wanted. He was gruff. "What do you want; I'm supposed to meet my friends for dinner," he grumbled.

"Oh, just calling to hear your pleasant voice," she sarcastically replied but with a lilt in her voice. "Also, Rick Simms wants to say hi," she chuckled and handed me the phone.

Victor was just finishing saying "What does that jerk want..." when I put Vivian's phone to my ear.

"Hi Victor; just a joyful little call to let you know that I'm officially giving my notice now that I'll be leaving Gadget's Galore in two weeks -- unless you kick me out sooner -- and that I've really, really enjoyed fucking your wife the last three months. She's way too good for you so I've decided to take her with me. She's looking forward to being barefoot and pregnant," I laughed.

"You fucking asshole..." was all that he got out before I terminated the call.

"You're really bad -- I'm expecting a half hour back rub for that little stunt," Vivian giggled.

We never answered her phone the twenty times that it rang or buzzed that night. We were too busy, first with me giving her a back rub, and then practicing for baby-making.

************

Victor tried to fire me, but HR wouldn't let him since I had emailed my official notice to them before I talked to Victor, and he was too embarrassed that the reason that he wanted to fire me was because I was fucking his wife.

Vivian and I arrived at our new home two weeks and one day after my phone call with Victor. Our new city was less expensive than our old one so Vivian flew out there the first week of my notice, found a cute little house that I could afford with my savings, and we closed on it the day we arrived and moved in the next day. She didn't get much money from Victor because they had a pre-nup; we didn't care.

It's now five years and two kids later -- although Vivian isn't barefoot and had her tubes tied so she won't be pregnant again. A Corporate Harpy no longer she is a great mother, wife, and lover. It was fun turning revenge into bliss.

Thanks Victor!

12