The Corporate Summer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren had agreed that she could arrange collection of the rest of her things and any furniture she wanted when she'd found somewhere to live, in the meantime she was moving in with her shocked parents. When Darren told her parents why he would be divorcing Lisa, they told her that while she was under their roof, they would not tolerate her having any male visitors and if they found that she was fucking around, she would have to leave and find her own accommodation.

In due course Darren went to court to answer the charges of assault and battery and causing actual bodily harm to James. His lawyer had persuaded him to plead guilty to the charge, but to ask for consideration of the extreme provocation he had suffered from his wife and her lover. His plea was backed up by a number of witness statements from partygoers on the night in question, so while his actions on the night couldn't be condoned and he was found guilty, due to the extreme provocation he'd been subjected to his jail sentence was suspended as long as he remained of good conduct for two years.

Although Lisa contested the divorce and tried to get the court to order counselling, this was refused on the grounds that it would be a needless expense in view of her actions and the way she'd tried to humiliate her husband publicly. It was evident to the court that any remorse she felt was due to the fact that she and her lover had been caught out and punished, but not in any way because she was repentant. It was only due to her adultery with James before the party, and her actions during the event, that Darren had decided to divorce her, and the petition was granted.

In the end everyone involved was a loser. The only satisfaction for anyone was that Darren knew that James was never going to be able to seduce a woman again, so severe had been the damage to his testes.

12