The Corruption of Gia James Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey into Sex Work started with a photoshoot.
5.4k words
4.29
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Corruption of Gia James

Hi Guys,

I'm Gia James.

If I used my real name, I think some of you will have heard of me.

I have always been a sex worker. I have done page 3, the lads mags, the porn mags and the sex films. I continue to work in the industry today.

I was involved in a sex scandal with a well known married comedian.

Don't judge me until you hear my side. From the beginning till now.

All names are changed. All places are fictional. The sex is all real.

Love from Gia x

Jezebelle Escort Stories.

Part One

The First Photo Shoot

I'd like to share my story. It all started way way back. In my home town. A shitty place called Inky Bay. A place I was desperate to escape.

I was 20 years old. I thought I knew it all.

Darius, my loser boyfriend of the time, arranged a sexy bikini photo shoot with a mate of a mate of a mate. He kept saying I could be famous with my body. He filled my head with it. He gave me an address on a bit of paper and £6.50 to get the bus to the city.

Darius told me to get the money first and keep my top on.

I walked down a dirty alley way in between a chippy and a laundrette. I'd been up all night sniffing, I felt a bit unsteady on my five inch heels. Not the best state to go to my first photo shoot in but that's the way I always was, high, at the time.

I looked at the buzzers on the flats, it took a second to find the right one. A guy walked behind me. He stood really close and held the door open so I walked in with him. He was staring at me. Not speaking.

It was a grimy dull block of flats. Like a multi story car park for humans. I had a little white mini dress on, it was so dirty going up the stairs I didn't want to touch the bannister and stain my dress. I wished I'd worn black. My heels clicked on the concrete stairs, echoing upward.

I found Keiths flat. I was out of breath. My thighs were aching. My feet hurt. It was a lot of stairs. Up on the top floor, the balcony of doorways looked out onto a grey concrete city, Inky Bay in the distance.

Black storm clouds swirled over the bay. I stood for a second, still not sure. I couldn't just go home, Keith had sent Darius £100 up front yesterday. We'd spent it on coke already.

I brushed down my curves and tried to pose in front of the door so I looked classy.

I knocked on the door and that precise moment, everything went wrong for me.

The door opened, ganja smoke billowed out. Keith, was stood there. He looked like a Fleetwood Mac hippy reject. Grey stringy hair and a purple bandana, skinny blue jeans and a paisley shirt open to the waist. He had weird black and white tattoos all over his body and arms. He had a nose ring. Not what I was expecting.

"Gia!" He said grabbing me in a hug. He pulled me in and slammed the door shut. My eyes adjusted to the dimness inside. A dark purple hallway with hanging plants, made the place feel like it was hippy Halloween.

"Hi sorry I didn't buzz the door opened." I smiled. He gently pushed me against the hall way wall, looking me up and down. Inspecting my curves. I turned round for him as he wolf whistled.

"Do not apologise, girl don't, you look amazing." His teeth showed in a smile, that turned into a leer. His black eyes looked at my bum, my hips, my slim waist, fixing on my 34DD breasts. Beady eyes under a bandana. I was used to it.

"Your fee," he said giving me a stack of notes, we'd agreed on £150 but I didn't count it. I just stuffed it in my purse. "We're ready for you, all set up in the living room." He ushered me in front of him gently gripping my buttocks as I walked through.

"Hmm so pert." He whispered in my ear. I was feeling uncomfortable.

I gasped at him touching my bum, walking into the bright living room. I was a bit taken a back. It wasn't a studio. The sofa and chair were pushed against the wall. Big windows had white curtains shut over the brightness. There were two umbrella lights, a camera on a tripod was pointing at a mattress on the floor. Like a real professional shoot.

Except the mattress.

My eyes fixed on the mattress. My mouth was feeling a bit dry. Like a bed to get fucked on, not a model shoot. My stomach turned over. I couldn't fuck Keith, he was old.

At the side next to the camera was a table with coke and weed on it. A girl with long black hair was sat on a little stool next to it. She was smoking a joint, wearing a black pvc mini dress and choker, she looked like one of those goth type girls.

"This is Amanda, she's assisting, with lighting, wardrobe things like that, rolling spliffs. All that stuff." Keith said.

"Hey." Said Amanda waving to me.

"Do you need a second just to get ready?" Keith asked. I was nervous of the set up, but Darius had reassured me that there was going to be a female chaperone present. Amanda obviously. So seeing her there, mistakenly put my mind at rest.

"Yes I've got bikini and heels in my bag." I said trying to sound confident, but inside my stomach was turning over.

"Ok well theres the bathroom, you go get ready and we'll put the lighting on." Keith pointing to the bathroom.

I shut the door and stood for a second in the cool white bathroom. The Fluorescent light above my head flickering. There were cracked white hospital tiles, and a grimy mirror. A dirty brown towel hung up on a ring next to a filthy sink.

I was looking at my self in the mirror. My blonde curls loosely falling down my back. I'd chosen white to show off my tan. The bikini was two sizes too small for me, giant stripper heels like the tv girls. I'd hidden it all underneath a more conservative leopard print dress in case Darius looked in my bag.

I inspected myself. I admired my large tanned 34DD breasts. Darius loved my big juicy tits. They made me look older. The tiny thong bikini bottoms covered my smooth waxed pussy but not much else. I put my hands on my slim waist turning round admiring myself and wishing I'd bought my gold belly chain.

I wanted to get on one of those reality shows so badly.

I looked good, even if my blue eyes were a bit red. I touched up my eyeshadow, trying to hide it with gold make up glowing on my eyelids, heavy black liner and thick lashes.

There was nothing wrong with getting some professional bikini shots for my portfolio. My boyfriend, Darius, had said Keith did all the best girls photos. I pushed my apprehension down.

I put on my white stripper heels. Took a couple of deep breaths and walked out of the bathroom.

The lights were turned down in the living room. Amanda was holding a ring light, illuminating the mattress. It was glowing like a huge white void. Keith and Amanda stared at me. Keith whistling softly.

"Ok baby ok. So just straight in at bikini I like it. You want a little a sniff? A little smoky? Before we start?" Keith gestured towards four fat lines on the table.

I bent over and sniffed a fat line with a rolled up fiver. Keith was staring at my wide hips, my bum. In a weird way, him letching over me was turning me on. Making me feel a bit more confident, more in control.

I felt my heart pounding as the coke surged through me. I took a big puff on the joint in the ashtray.

"Let's go" Keith said.

As I stepped in front of the camera. Into the void. I just began posing, I felt like I was a different person. A confident sexual woman. I did all the poses I'd done in front of the mirror.

Lifting my arms, playing with my hair. Showing myself off felt really good. Especially my big boobs, tiny waist and wide hips. Amanda was watching me and moving the light.

"Good girl good girl." Keith kept saying.

After about ten minutes Keith said we'd take a break. He came and sat next to me and let me look at the pictures on the camera screen. The pictures looked great and I saw the poses which worked.

We carried on sniffing and smoking.

Amanda cutting more lines.

We were all getting on really well. Having a laugh together. I think we were all feeling turned on by this point. I was so high, I felt horny.

"You know what would look really good? If you pulled the bikini top to the side, in a few, a little bit of a flash. Little bit of a nip slip." Keith said winking, passing me the joint. I felt really high already.

"What do you mean" I giggled, "like topless?" I passed the joint back.

"Do you want to go topless? It's up to you babe. It's an extra £200 if you take your top off. It's up to you babe no pressure from me." Keith said holding his hands up in a mock surrender.

"You will look great, your body is so beautiful, show it." Said Amanda sniffing another line.

"I can transfer it to Darius on the bank app now. Only if you want too, you know, show a bit more or we could do it, just between us?" Keith said, cutting me another huge line.

"Ok let's do it. But between us cash." I said. Crossing a huge naughty line in my head, between bikini shots and topless, made me feel wet between my legs. I'd only had sex with about three guys. Now, I felt like such a slut.

Keith stood back behind the camera. Waiting for me.

Amanda pointed the light at the mattress, still smoking a joint. Waiting for me.

The white glowing bed was waiting for me.

I had never showed my boobs to anyone except my boyfriends. I was so scared I felt sick.

I couldn't keep them all waiting.

I stepped in front of the camera and undid my bikini top and exposed myself. I stood still, showing myself off. Getting a grip on my nerves.

I could hear Keith heavy breathing. I pulled my top completely off. Dropping it to the floor. My nipples turned hard as I heard the camera clicks.

"Push them up together. Hold them up for me. Good girl. Good girl." Keith said. I did what I was told. The coke. The weed. The two of them watching me. The only way to describe it was I felt possessed, like a different person.

"Relax, good girl come on. That's it." I heard Keith saying. The big lense in my face.

I turned my back on the camera and began pulling my bikini bottoms down. Wiggling my hips. I was laughing, revelling in their admiring gaze.

"Oh ok you're going to be a bad girl are you." Keith said, his camera clicked. Over and over.

I was totally naked except my high white heels. Coke and weed surging round my veins. Doing all the poses I did in my bedroom for my boyfriend Darius. My waxed smooth pussy on show. My breasts on show. Everything. I turned round and round. Lifting my hair, rubbing my hands over my exhibited glowing body.

"Good nice kneel down in doggy style babe. Let's get some bum shots. Very nice." Keith said his camera clicking over and over again.

I paused for a second, thinking. I decided I was already nude. What was the difference if it went a bit further than we agreed? None. I felt horny as I turned round.

I got down on all fours, my bum towards the camera. I put my head down on the white mattress in Keith's living room. Pulling my curly blonde hair out of the way. My breasts squashed underneath me. My bum high in the air. I kept my legs together. I kept still, my smooth slit was exposed completely. But not opened.

I'd promised to keep my top on.

I crossed my ankles the high heels clicking together, I pushed my bum back as far as I could. I felt wetness between my legs.

The camera clicked. Every time I heard the noise, a ripple went through me. I felt so dirty and wrong, but it felt so good at the same time.

"Good girl good girl. Now why don't you lie back on the bed and give me a big big spread." Keith said. I could only see his teeth grinning under the bandana, behind the camera. The ring light shining in my eyes.

Giggling I lay down on my back and opened my legs. My high heels dug into the mattress. All my inhibitions evaporated. I felt like a purely sexual being. A toy to be used.

My clit twitched as I gently eased my lips apart with my fingers. My inner fleshy ring was pulsing as Keith took the camera off the tripod.

He kneeled between my spread legs. The camera clicking, taking close up shots of my open hole over and over. I held still in the pose. I imagined the pictures being like the ones I let Darius take. My big breasts and curly blonde hair behind my gaping pussy lips.

I was totally carried away.

"How about I flick into video mode and you slip a finger in babe." Keith whispered.

I was so horny I just nodded. Sinking two fingers into my desperate pussy I felt inside myself. Just like I did in my bedroom on my own. I shut my eyes and pleasured myself. Forgetting Keith was there.

I found my g spot and lifted my knees higher. Gasping with my eyes closed as my probing fingers explored my hole, rubbing on all the places I liked.

My shaking arms were squeezing my breasts together, as the pulsing sensation started deep inside my hole. I rubbed harder and harder. Juices leaking out of me. I lay gasping and grunting, grinding on my fingers.

"Keep going good girl good." Keith said.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the camera. My spread thighs and huge breasts quivering with pleasure, I allowed the orgasm to engulf me. Keith was filming between my legs, his eyes wide, teeth bared behind the huge black lense. I felt like a porn star as my hole gripped round my fingers. Soaking my hand.

Something like a voice in my head, told me to lick my fingers clean. Taste my own juices. I stared at the camera, licking my fingers sticking my tongue out like the slutty girls on magazine covers.

"That was great, fucking great, you're a natural babe." Keith gasped.

I was laying there in Keith's grotty flat with my legs spread for strangers. Absolutely out of my mind on coke and I'd just fingered myself on film.

I reached for my bikini feeling a bit embarrassed as the thrill left me.

"Let's have a line and a smoke. You're fucking amazing, porno quality. Good girl good girl." He kept saying.

Amanda started changing the sheet as I sniffed a huge line naked. I bent forward I felt Keith touch my pussy, I didn't say anything, it turned me on.

I picked up a joint and a lighter and sat down on the floor to put my bikini on.

"Leave it off babe." Keith said, sniffing another line.

Amanda was moving round getting out a huge hold all bag but I was really wasted. I didn't know what she was doing. I ignored her.

I just sat with my tits out smoking.

Keith came over and squatted next to me. He rubbed my boob. I let him. I liked it.

"Why don't you and Amanda play for a bit? If you haven't got to rush back. Just kissing nothing crazy. A few horny pics. Up to you babe." Keith whispered in my ear. His voice was croaky. His hand was rubbing my boob.

"Ok" I giggled standing up, nude except for my high heels.

After that, I don't remember much. I remember going home in the Uber, and flashing the driver my hard nipples in his rear view mirror. I loved feeling like a slut.

The £400 pound and the model release form in my bag the only reminder of what I'd done. In my mind. It had all been like a naughty dream.

Darius was asleep on the settee when I got in, so I left him there and went to bed.

--XoX--

About a month later I hadn't got any auditions. I was lying round with my tits out, letting Darius fuck me whenever he liked. I was sniffing and getting wasted all day. Darius didn't mention the shoot. Nor did I. We hardly spoke anyway.

I barely remembered it. Like a weird dream.

Darius was at work on the fun fair rides at the beach, now it was open for summer. He was out with his mates the rest of the time. Playing pool. Playing Xbox. I was sick of his playing. I only stayed genuinely for the free coke and the flat near the beach.

I had thought about doing some more modelling but professional shoots not with a perv like Keith.

I was happy living off money my mum and dad gave me so I was just doing nothing.

Then it all blew up.

I'd been out to the shop or somewhere and when I walked back in I could tell there was something wrong with Darius.

He sat on the sofa with his jaw clenching. His big fists gripping his phone.

"What the fuck is this." He held his phone up. A clip of Amanda licking me out in Keith's flat, on the mattress, was playing on a loop.

The blood drained out of me. I thought about denying it. I knew it was me. It was clearly me. My big tits on display, my legs wide open, Amanda lying between my thighs. Up to her elbow in my pussy.

My squealing noises echoing out of his phone speaker on a loop.

But I barely remembered it. I squinted at the phone. It hadn't looked like that at the time. I didn't remember doing those things.

The noises carried on, squelching sounds and squealing.

Darius looked furious. A black light in his eyes. I was so scared I couldn't speak.

"Fucking slag." He shouted, pushing me up the wall. He stormed out of the flat.

I lay in bed with the tv on for hours, I'd looked on my phone. A girl I went to school with had sent me a link to the video on line, asking if it was me.

It was me.

My stomach in knots, waiting for Darius to come home. Hoping to at least explain. I had the fan blasting on me but I still felt hot. I was wearing a cropped t shirt and panties. The heat was stifling.

I'd already packed my bag and left it by the door. Like I had a choice, Darius would clearly kick me out. It wasn't really working out between me and him since I'd done the shoot. It felt stale.

I heard the door slam. I also heard Darius talking to someone. Bottles chinking in a carrier bag. So his mates were still coming round? Ok, I gave up on talking to him and decided to just go.

I sat up waiting for him to storm in.

He didn't.

He came in quietly but the smell of vodka was seeping out of his pours. He was snarling at me silently. He sat next to me on the bed.

"I've been fucking girls at the fun fair with tighter cunts than yours every day so I don't give a fuck what you do." Darius snarled at me.

I didn't say anything I just thought it was probably best to go back to my mums for the night.

I went to get out of bed and get dressed.

Then he grabbed my arm.

"You're gonna pay me back bitch, they've all seen it. All of them. Filthy slag." He growled at me. Twisting my arm. He yanked me out of bed and force marched me into the living room.

"I told ya keep ya fucking top on. He's a dirty old bastard, you whore." Darius yelled. Two guys were sat there, from the fair I guessed, but didn't know them.

I tried to cover my thighs with my hands, my t shirt was riding up. Darius just grabbed at my arms holding them back.

"No point being shy now or do you only whore out for girls. You need to be shown what a real man is." He shouted in my ear.

He lifted me up by one thigh and my arm, he slammed my head forward into the couch, but it was all soft cushions so it didn't hurt. He ripped my panties down round my thighs and spanked me on the arse, hard, four times with his hand. The two men were clapping. All of them drunk.

Roughly he stuck a finger deep in my pussy hole. I screamed and started to really struggle. My arm behind my back, my panties round my thighs. I was panicking.

"You want fucking up the arse by all of us? Dirty fucking whore." Darius yelled. He tried to pull my hips back but as soon as he let go I spun round. My panties round my thighs. I slapped at his body and face. My nails digging in viciously.

"Fucking bitch." He screamed grabbing at me. Ripping my t shirt.

He was so drunk and I was only high. He couldn't grab me. It was like he moved in slow motion and I was on fast forward.

I scrambled up and yanked his curly black hair. I spat in his face. I dodged round the sofa, grabbed my bag and left.

"Fuck you." I screamed. Slamming the door. The two men and Darius were shouting.

I was feeling so so grateful I'd packed my bag, I had clothes, cash, coke and weed. It was like fate told me too.

--XoX---

I pulled my panties up over my red butt cheeks, in the hallway and ran to the bottom of the stairs. My bag banging on the railings.

12