The Corruption of Gia James Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiding in a dark corner under the lobby stairwell, I was out of breath. I quickly pulled a pair of little denim shorts out of my bag. I sat on the cold floor pulling my trainers on, praying Darius didn't come down the stairs. I was panting hard. My bum was hurting from the slaps. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I was out of there.

I ran down the first street next to Darius' block, and round the corner taking the back ways. My boobs bounced and I tried to hold them down under the ripped cropped t shirt.

I wasn't stopping to put a jumper on. Just in case. I wanted to take a walk down to the beach. Get my head straight. I was contemplating just getting an Uber to my mums.

I could hear screaming and cheering from the beach bars closing.

There was a row of a shops for locals behind a row of rubber ring market shacks. Pound land, a co op, that kind of thing, all made of pebble dash. A large car park outside was fenced in to stop tourists. There was always a hole smashed through for pedestrians to get to the beach. I cut through the car park towards the damaged fence.

A car was parked in the corner, suddenly the head lights turned on making me jump. I heard the engine start. It was really late about half eleven and the beach behind was buzzing but the car park was deserted. The shops long since shut.

Except for this car.

It started to drive round behind me and I thought he was leaving.

The car pulled behind me, going at walking pace, the lights blinding me.

I stopped and decided to confront the jerk. I wasn't in any mood for weirdo tourists.

The car pulled next to me with the window down. Ganja smoke wafting out.

"Gia fancy seeing you here at this time."

"Keith oh my god am I glad to see you. Can you give me a lift?" I said. Praying he said yes, relief washing through my body. "Oceanside View, do you know it."

"Yeh hop in princess. What's happens to your face?" Keith said leaning over and opening the door.

I got in and he passed me a joint.

"So what's up babe?" Keith said.

--XoX--

I didn't really remember much after smoking the joint in the car. I told Keith I'd split up with Darius and he said that was a shame. He said he had a load of coke at his place and nothing to do tomorrow.

I could calm down at his flat and go to my mums in the day time. Not the middle of the night. Smoke some weed. Unwind.

I never asked him what he was doing there I was too grateful. I didn't want to face my mum, and even worse my dad, especially not at this time.

I agreed to go back to Keith's flat at some point on the journey. He hadn't tried anything funny at the shoot.

I knew what would be expected. I was young not stupid.

We got to the car park at the back of his block.

He kissed me hard on the mouth, his grey stubble sticking in my lips. His tongue forced inside my mouth.

I kissed him back in the car park.

It wasn't so bad.

"You coming barbie." He said. Getting out of the car.

I nodded and we went up to his flat. We missed the concrete steps to the top floor and went in a stinking lift instead. It was creaking and groaning.

Keith stepped in front of me to open the door on his floor and his hand brushed the front of my shorts.

I knew he expected sex. I was cool with that.

He unlocked the door and we went into his purple hallway. I walked straight to the living room but Keith went off into a small kitchen.

"I'll get you a vodka and red bull babe." He called.

I just sat on his sofa in shock. I didn't quite know how I'd ended up sat back in Keith's living room. Darius had been wrestling me round the living room half an hour ago.

I rolled a joint. He rolled a joint.

An hour or two passed.

I was drinking. A lot.

I was starting to feel horny. I didn't know why. Just being back with Keith, who wasn't judging me or calling me a slag. Quite the opposite, he said I looked great, my natural tits, were a million dollars on film. He kept flattering me. He kept getting me drinks.

He made me feel horny.

Keith was sat with his arm round me on the sofa, an oldies channel on the tv was playing Bon Jovi videos. His hand kept wandering round my bum cheeks. He tickled up my spine. Blowing smoke in my face.

We were really stoned. And drunk.

"I need to change my top, it's ripped up, i look a mess." I said. Staring into his dark eyes. His grey hair wild and frizzing with no bandana or ponytail.

He was wearing a def leperd t shirt and black shorts. Ready for bed he had said hours ago.

He waved his hands in the air.

"Hey be my guest. I'm not gonna complain babe. You can go in the bathroom or get changed here with me." He said. Leaning in really close. His hand up the back of my crop top.

His spiky stubbly lips pressed on to mine. His tongue pushed inside my mouth. I kissed him back.

"You wanna get fucked by me, right here on my settee. You're naughty ain't ya." He whispered in my ear. Like the photo shoot.

I stretched up and pulled my top off.

Keith pounced on my bare breasts. It felt good to get started. He wasn't so bad. He was kneading handfuls of flesh. His mouth biting at my nipples.

He pulled his top off. He had grey curly chest hair. A jumble of tattoos all over his chest and torso. His skinny body pressed into my voluptuous curves. We were passionately kissing, holding each other.

"Take these off babe." He said pushing me backwards onto the couch and pulling at my shorts.

I pulled my shorts and panties off. I felt disgusted but excited at the same time.

He was at least twice my age. I hardly knew him. I moaned and shut my eyes.

I felt his finger tease my hole then his small dick was inside me. Thrusting.

He wasn't very big and I felt his hairy legs and pubes between my smooth spread thighs.

"Fucking hell I've not had 20 year old pussy in a while you're tight babe." Keith grunted in my ear. Thrusting his skinny cock deep up me, over and over.

In and out. My body responded to the stimulation, I started getting wet. I felt grossed out but I lay there, spreading my legs a bit wider and making noises like I was enjoying it.

Keith's thrusts started getting more urgent and I raked my nails up his back. His tongue frantically licking inside my mouth. He tasted like old tobacco.

His cock throbbed inside me. Long hard spurts. Deep in my wet hole. I let Keith cum inside me. My hole full of his sticky cream.

He was an old man, a perv who'd shared pictures of me.

I felt his jizz dribble out of my gash as he pulled his cock out of me.

"Thanks barbie." He panted in my ear.

He was the fourth man I'd ever slept with.

Keith gave me a blanket on the sofa and asked me if I'd ever tried anal sex. If I wanted too, I was welcome to get in bed with him, it was up to me. This was immediately after cumming inside me. I was still dribbling his spunk out of my little tight slash.

He left the door open and I followed him into his bedroom.

---XoX---

The entire town was scandalised.

My mum and dad were disgusted over the video of me having sex with Amanda and photos of me naked. My perverted old boyfriend Keith horrified them. He was never invited round to their house.

My brother saw the photos and told my mum and dad everything.

"How could you have lesbian sex Gia? Are you a gay?" My mum cried.

"Everyone is saying you're a prostitute!" My dad yelled.

They were praying for me in church every day.

I had gone back to Keith's flat, my mum and dad were too much for me. Keith was a dirty old man but he didn't judge me.

Keith got me a cover shoot with Men Only magazine. I got high at the shoot and got my gash out on a huge centrefold poster. The whole town found out. I was the talk of the shitty boring place over a particularly wet cold winter.

One of the local pubs put the Men Only centrefold poster behind the bar with a sticker over my pussy for their local craft ale called Gia's Juice, for local guys and girls.

I thought I looked hot but my mum cried and went to the priest.

I needed to get away from Inky Bay, my mum and dad, Keith. All of them.

So my parents rented me the flat in the city. They wanted me away from their respectable reputation in the community. I was living near my brother, who had got a solicitors job. He was supposed to keep an eye on me.

It was either going to be the best or the worst move I ever made.

--XoX--

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Lots of love

Gia xx

Jezebelle Escort Stories

12