The Corruption of Jade Pt. 02

Story Info
Jade makes new friends.
4.1k words
4.55
15.6k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned."

Jade knelt in the confessional.

"Tell me your sins, my child." The priest responded from the other side of the screen

"I have done a bad thing, father." Jade said. She felt like she was about to cry, but she pushed that feeling down. "My whole life i have given myself to Jesus. I've tried to live my life by his example and listen to my heart for God's message. So far I think I have done a good job. Never sinned intentionally and always confessed when I have transgressed."

"None of us are perfect, my dear." The priest replied. "All we can do is try to be as good as we possibly can."

"This time, though, I did something bad. I knew it was wrong, I kept telling myself to stop but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"The dark hand of temptation." He said. "Sooner or later, it gets us all. What have you done, my child?"

"I had sex out of wedlock, father." She replied. It pained her to even say it. "I always said I would wait for marriage, for the right man. But I met someone. He had this power over me. My mind said no but my body said yes. I couldn't break the spell, I couldn't fight the lust in my heart."

"My dear, did he force himself on you?" The priest asked, concerned.

"It would be easier if he had, father, but no. He gave me the option to walk away more than once, I didn't take it. I sinned, and I have no one to blame but myself."

The priest remained silent for a couple moments.

"Do you know why lust is considered one of the seven deadly sins?" He asked.

"Because it goes against God's will?" Jade replied.

"Yes, but the answer doesn't have to be so spiritual. It is because, in the past, when humans indulge in their physical gratification, they neglect their responsibilities. They spend all their time looking to satisfy that urge, and are willing to throw away the most important things in their lives to satiate the craving. Things like friends and family. This is why we discourage such behavior. I've known you since you were a little girl, Jade. You are sweet, kind and very intelligent. Very family oriented. Pursuing these lustfull feelings further, you will see your grades fall and will distance yourself from your parents, your brother and your sister. There is also the risk of STIs, which were born by a world obsessed with it's own lust. For your own well being, you must fight such urges. You are not the first to fall for this trap, and you won't be the last. Just remember that God is with you. When you feel weak, you are not alone."

"I will fight it, father. I promise."

"Very good. Now, I want you to go home and tonight, before you get into bed, I want you to say the prayer of sexual healing. Anytime you get that urge, I want you to recite the prayer. Okay?"

"Yes, father, thank you." Jade smiled. She felt much better. She made the sign of the cross.

"Then in the name of the father, the son and thr holy spirit, I absolve you of your sins. You may go now, my child."

Jade went home and showered, to wash away her shame. She did her best to pretend that everything was fine. She tried to act casual for dinner but she was sure that her parents knew something was up. Still, she put on the smile and laughed at the jokes, trying to put the days events behind her.

At night, she recited the prayer father Murdock had given her and crawled into bed.

She felt better when she woke up. Still guilty but better. She got herself dressed, choosing a nice white shirt, a grey blazer, a grey skirt and knee high socks, paired with black flats. She thought back to what her professor said, about wearing revealing clothes. She scoffed at the thought. She began planning her outfit for Wednesday. She thought about something really concealing, just to spite him.

She shook her head, she could decide that later. She left the house and headed to the University. The day went okay, but she saw Jon in the hallway when she was traveling to class. He eyeballed her the whole way, she refused to look at him or talk to him. She was proud of herself, but also found herself thinking about him for the rest of the day. She kept going back to the outfit he wanted her to wear.

"I can't do that." She thought. "It is humiliating, degrading. Everyone will call me a slut."

Disturbingly, she found her pussy getting wet at the idea. It excited her. She quietly recited a prayer, hoping it would give her the strength to resist.

Just before bed, she found herself in her room, two different outfits laid out. One, a nice black dress that went down to her knees and white stockings, the other a low V cut shirt, a skirt that barely covered he thighs and 4 inch high heels and a thong. No bra.

She looked at both. She didn't even know why she picked out the slutty outfit. She kind of just did. She couldn't believe she was even considering it.

She groaned in frustration and sat down on the bed. She needed some relief. She opened her phone and logged into her mykink account. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw an unread message in her inbox. She knew who it was.

She opened the chat and saw the name. JonTheDom. She took a deep breath and opened it.

"Don't forget to dress up tomorrow, give me a show, like a good girl."

An anger brewed in Jade. She shut her phone off and tossed it across the room. She paced back and forth, cursing him. She couldn't believe she had to deal with him for the rest of the semester.

"No way, I won't do it." She said out loud. "I won't let him control me."

She lay down in bed, thinking back to the other day. The way he seemed to control her despite saying very little. It still confused her, how one man could have that much power over someone.

She was startled awake by her alarm ringing. She didn't even realize she had fallen asleep. She got up and looked at her closet. Somehow, during the night, the dress had fallen off the hanger and onto the ground and was all wrinkled, leaving her with the slutty outfit.

"No, I'll choose something else." She said.

She finished getting herself ready and returned to her room to get dressed. She picked out several different outfits to wear, but none of them seemed to work. With every clothe change, she would find herself looking back at the slut uniform.

She cursed herself as she reached for it and tried it on.

"I'll just see how I looked in it."

She put it on and looked in her mirror.

"I look like a whore." She said. "I can't wear this."

Yet she found herself still looking at herself in it five minutes later. She turned, checked out how she looked from behind, from the side. The more she looked at it, the more she liked it. She have her hair a quick braided pony tail.

"Fuck, I look hot." She said.

She couldn't believe she was even considering this.

"Am I doing this?" She asked herself. "Am I going to let him manipulate me like this."

In the end, the answer was yes. She sneaked out of the house so her father wouldn't see how she was dressed and headed to the University.

She got to the classroom just in time, stopping outside the door. She looked up, still in disbelief that she was going to do this, then walked in.

There was one more seat at the front and she took it. When she sat, her skirt barely covered up her thong. She was getting looks from the boys in thr class and it made her feel self conscious. She tried to pull her skirt down, but it made no difference. She looked down at her shirt. She was showing a lot of cleavage and her nipples were visibly pressing against the material.

"Fuck, I am a whore." She thought.

A minute later, professor Allister entered the room and began his lecture. She smiled at Jade when he saw what she was wearing. Throughout the class, he kept sneaking peaks under her skirt. Unlike the other day, Jade stayed quiet, unwilling to draw attention to herself.

4 hours later, the class was dismissed. Jade hung around, waiting for everyone to leave. She figured he wanted to talk to her anyway.

"You look really slutty today." It was the first thing he said to her all day.

She looked at him from under her eyes.

"You told me to dress like this." She replied angrily.

"Yes, but the final decision was with you. In the end, you agreed to dress that way."

"Is that what you like? Gaslighting women into dressing the way you want and doing what you want?"

"Gaslighting? I never did that." He said, waving his hand dismissively. "Gaslighting means I made you think you were crazy. I have been upfront with you the whole time."

Jade didn't like that he was right. She had decided to wear the outfit. She couldn't really blame this on him, she could have worn something else.

"Why did you wear the outfit?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just found myself putting it on."

"I told you, once you've entered this world, there is no going back. You've only scratched the surface. There is so much more about BDSM that you don't know about." Jon said as he collected his things and put them in his briefcase. "You want to explore it more, don't you?"

Jade didn't answer. It was true, she wanted to know more, but the words of father Murdock were echoing in her ears. Which did she choose?

"I....I am curious to know more about it." She finally replied. "I have no plans of going further into this world, but I do want to know more."

"Then come by my place tonight, 7pm." He said as he wrote his address and phone number down on a piece of paper. "I'm having some friends over that are into the lifestyle. You can observe how it works."

He handed her the paper and walked out.

Jade returned home and changed quickly before he parents saw her outfit and sat down for dinner.

"Dad, can I borrow the car tonight?" She asked as she finished her plate.

"What for?" He asked as he looked over the sports scores on his phone.

"I was going to go to Julia's place tonight. We haven't seen each other in a while." Jade felt a pang of guilt for lying to her father. She had broken yet another commandment, thou shalt not bear false witness.

"Sure, Jade. Do me a favor and stop by the grocery store on your way home and pick up some ground beef for dinner tomorrow."

"Yeah, I can do that."

She finished her plate and went up to her room. She threw her outfit into her bag and grabbed the keys and left.

His place wasn't too far from her. She drove for 15 minutes and when she was just around the corner, she stopped and quickly changed into her slut uniform. She arrived at his place. There were 3 cars in the driveway. She parked on the road and got out. She knocked on his door and he answered.

"Hello, Jade." He said. He was much more formal looking. A T-shirt and shirts, with a drink in hand. He stepped to the side. "Come on in."

She stepped into his house. In the living room were two other couples.

"Let me introduce you to everyone." Jon said. "This is Brady and Joanne."

Brady looked to be the same age as Jon. He was bald and a little skinny. Joanne was a few years younger, maybe early 30s, with red hair, big tits and a leash around her neck. She was completely naked except for her knee high boots.

"And this is Mike and Destiny."

Mike was the oldest of the bunch. He seemed to be late 40s, maybe early 50s. He was rugged, like a man who had worked construction his whole life, with salt and pepper hair. Destiny was about mid to late 20s. She was a young black woman with big assets. She was wearing a leather corset and nothing else. Like Joanne, she had a collar around her neck.

"Everyone, this this Jade."

They all said hi to her.

"Can I get you a drink?" Jon asked her

"Uh, a tonic water would be great."

"No alcohol?" Joanne asked

"I don't drink." She replied as she sat down on the couch.

"So, how long have you known Jon?" Mike inquired.

"I only met him a few days ago, but we have been talking online for a several weeks now."

"So, Jade, Jon tells us that you are new to BDSM scene." Destiny replied.

Jade felt awkward being around these naked women.

"Yeah, I've never tried it before. But I'm not in a relationship with professor Allister."

"Professor Allister?" Mike asked as he raised an eyebrow. "You're one of his students?"

Jade cursed herself for that slip up. It was the last thing she wanted.

"Oh, umm, yeah I am." She replied sheepishly as she accepted the drink from Jon.

"We were talking before she was my student." Jon added, sitting on the couch next to her. "It was a coincidence that she became my student."

The group chuckled. It was Brady that said what everyone was thinking.

"Careful, Jon, she's just fucking you for grades."

Jade's face went red with embarrassment.

"Is that what you all think?!" She said, alarmed.

"No, don't worry, we just give each other a hard time." Jon said. "He doesn't mean anything by it."

"We can tell you are nervous." Joanne said in a calming tone. "Why don't you ask us some questions? It might put your mind at ease."

"Yeah, okay." Jade took a sip of her drink. "Why are you naked?"

"Because master Brady requires me to be." She replied.

"So he forces you to be?"

"Dear God, no!" Joanne laughed. "My master never forces me to do anything. I give him my service to make him happy. If he requires me naked, then I am naked for him."

"Being a submissive is about giving yourself to someone." Destiny added in. "We do everything we can to please our dominant. But if it is something we are unwilling to do, they respect that."

"A dominant gives orders, but works within the confines of what the sub can and can't do." Jon said.

"Here, I'll give you an example." Mike said and turned to Destiny. "Suck my dick."

Destiny unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She ran her tongue over the head and then took him in her mouth.

Jade watched her in shock. She was just doing it in front of everyone.

"So, you will just have sex in front of everyone?" She finally asked.

"I'm willing to do it, so yeah, if he orders me to, I will." Destiny replied.

"Doesn't really matter here," Brady said. "We've all fucked Destiny."

"Even I have fucked Destiny." Joanne laughed. Everyone joined in laughing with her.

"Try it." Mike said. "Push yourself. We don't judge."

Jade was really nervous, but also really excited. She looked up at Jon.

"Do you have any orders for me, sir?"

Jon put his arm around her.

"Take your panties off."

Jade's hands trembled as she grabbed the waistband of her underwear and paused. She looked around the room. Everyone was watching her.

"Don't be afraid." Joanne said. "Look."

She leaned back and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy and ass to the room.

Jade took a deep breath and pulled her thong off. The room applauded for her. She felt so ashamed and so liberated.

"Wow, that is a thrill." She said. "Please, sir, I want to try more."

"Okay, take off the rest of your clothes." Jon said.

Jade was almost too excited. She practically ripped her clothes off in front of everyone. She sat back down, naked.

"Give everyone a look, slut. Legs open. They want to see that little pussy of yours."

Jade closed her eyes and spread her legs wide.

Jon reached down and rubbed her wet pussy.

"I think she likes it." He said. He leaned over and began to lick her pussy.

"Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise. 2 days ago she was a virgin. Today, she is getting eaten out while people watched.

"Shit, this is hot." Joanne said. She bent over and thrust her ass in the air. "Please fuck me, master Brady."

Brady stood up and pulled his pants off. He teased her pussy lips a bit before inserting his cock deep into her womb. Jade stared as Joanne was roughly fucked on the carpet, her tits sliding back and forth. Jade could see the redness of rug burn beginning.

She moaned as Jon expertly traced his tongue around the walls of her vagina, stimulating them to open wider. He then pressed his face into hips and buried tongue deep into her. It felt amazing. It tickled and tangled, but she loved every moment of it.

Destiny had switched positions, sitting down on Mike's lap as he was ass fucking her. She cried out in delight as he ravaged her rectum, his 6 inch cock piercing her balls deep.

This little party was rapidly turning into an orgy. Jade felt very uncomfortable with it. She had always been a sexual prude, yet he she was acting like the sluts she had always criticized. She closed her eyes and ran a finger along the cross hanging from her neck, hoping the doing so would absolve her of her latest sin. She listened to the moans from the other girls and the slapping of skin against skin. It was a hot sound. It turned her on more.

She felt something probe her labia lips. She opened her eyes to see that Jon had taken his cock out and was resting it against her pussy.

"Your turn to get fucked."

She looked around wildly at everyone else. They were paying little to no attention to her.

"I don't know, Jon." She stammered.

"I told you before, it is sir." He said forcefully.

"I'm sorry, sir. I don't know about this, sir."

"Doesn't it excite you?" He asked, dragging his cock up and down her slit.

"Yes, but in front of everyone?"

"Does it make you feel cheap and dirty?" He said, a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, sir." She said quietly. "It makes me feel like slutty, like a hooker."

"You are a hooker." He replied, pushing himself into her. "You're my little hooker."

Jade couldn't deny it to herself anymore. She was a slut, a skank, a whore and every other pejorative term she could think of. It was her second time getting fucked, and she was being fucked while strangers watched. She always thought that her first time would be romantic, but her first time she was on a desk. Maybe the second time then, but no, instead she was put on display for the entertainment of others.

It didn't hurt nearly much, unlike her first time. His cock still made her a little sore as it stretched her open, but she felt more pleasure then pain.

Brady picked Joanne up and threw her on the couch next to Jade. The two were shoulder to shoulder, getting their little snatches pounded by their men. Joanne reached over and began to fondle Jade's breasts. Jade wasn't sure how she felt about this.

"Is this a sin?" She wondered to herself.

Despite her apprehension, she didn't stop it. Joanne rolled her nippled between her thumb and index fingers, massaging them, and every so often, would pull a little bit. It felt good.

Jade couldn't stop herself. She placed her hand on Joanne's chest and began to play with her tits as well. She was surprised by how much she enjoyed it.

"This is so wrong." Her brain said. "I know this is wrong. How many sins will you commit this week?"

Jon grunted loudly as he pushed Jade's knees up to her chest and repositioned himself. When he pierced her again, he was in deeper then he ever had been before. The angle graved the roof of Jade's vaginal walls, releasing a wonderful sensation she had never felt before. Even she had never coaxed this out of her body.

Please, mister Allister, let me taste how sweet her pussy is." Joanne begged.

Jon pulled out and Joanne leaned over and began blowing him. She pushed her head down until she was all the way to his balls and then stuck her tongue out, licking his sack. She stayed there a short while and pulled her head back, gasping for air as she did.

"Oh, my." She said, looking at Jade. "Your young pussy tastes so sweet."

Jade didn't know what to say to that. Joanne rested her head on Jade's tits as Brady continued to fuck her. She then began to lick Jade's nipples. A fight ensued in Jade's head, as she kept telling herself that this was straddling the line of another sin, but her pussy got wetter as Joanne did this.

"You ever had two cocks at once?" Joanne asked, looking up at her seductively.

12