The Corruption of Jade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Jade said, her face burning again.

"You want to try it?"

"I...don't think I'm ready for that."

"Your loss, it feels amazing."

Mike came over and positioned himself behind Joanne's ass and pushed himself in. Joanne's eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide as Brady and mike filled her completely. They thrusted in unison, driving their cocks deep into her holes. Joanne cried out in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Jade, you have to try this sometime."

Destiny appeared on the ground behind Jon and began to suck on his balls. His rhythm increased with the extra stimuli, his grunts getting louder. Jade could feel his cock twitching inside her.

"Aw, fuck, you sluts are going to make me cum." Jon said, his eyes closed as he focused on the orgasm rising up from his balls.

At the last second, he ripped his cock out of Jade's cunt and shoved it down Destiny's throat. He cried out as his cum spurt into her mouth, washing the back of her throat and dripping down her esophagus.

At that moment, both Brady, Mike and Joanne screamed in pleasure as they all came together.

The two men pulled out of Joanne and their spunk leaked out of her holes. Destiny hurried over and began sucking it straight from her ass. Jade gagged as she saw this.

"Come on, Jade." She said with a big smile on her face. "It's delicious."

Jade couldn't believe herself as she slicked off the couch and knelt next to Destiny. She took her finger and wiped some of Brady's cum off and licked it. The taste was as bitter as she remembered, but somehow more palatable.

Jade looked up to the ceiling.

"God, forgive me." She muttered before sticking her mouth against Joanne's pussy. She sucked the cum from her hole, using her tongue to scrape up the remains, before swallowing it all.

Jade bowed her head. Her shame was complete. She had tried to resist, but had failed. She was a slave to the sins of the flesh. She was weak. Jon was right, she couldn't just walk away. She had betrayed her religion, she had betrayed her feminist values, but the addiction was too great.

"Good job, Jade." Joanne said as she turned and planted a big kiss on Jade's lips and licked up thr semen still staining her mouth. "You'll make a good slave for Jon."

"I'm not Jon's slave." Jade said. "We're not in a relationship."

Destiny laughed.

"Yes you are. We know it, he knows it, you are the only one who doesn't."

Jade turned to look at Jon. Was it true? Was he her submissive? They hadn't agreed on anything, but here she was again, on the ground, doing what he told her to do.

One thing was for sure, Jade was caught in a trap. Jon had complete control over her. She wasn't free anymore.

End of part 2

12