The Corruption of Jade Pt. 05

Story Info
Paul pimps Jade out to his friends.
5.8k words
4.57
31.4k
28

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade's worlds were colliding. She had worked hard to keep her home life and her submissive life separated. Her brother, Paul, had discovered the truth and now was using it to his advantage.

He didn't look at Jade like his sister anymore. He looked at her like she was a piece of meat. He treated her like one two. He now called her cunt or whore and would grope her as he passed her in the house. Even the way he looked at her was different. There was no more love in his eyes, just a look of resentment.

He had made good on his promise to use her body as he liked. Three days after he had used her as a walking fleshlight, he crept into her room in the middle of the night. Jade woke up to him pulling the sheets off of her. She slept naked now, as he had ordered.

She rolled over to face him. He stood there stroking his dick. He just looked at her like a hungry lion eyeing a wounded gazelle. She lifted her legs up, grabbing them and pulling them back, exposing her holes for easy access. He crawled onto her bed and slapped her pussy with his cock.

"I told you that next time, I'd be fucking that ass." He hissed to her, a psychopathic look in his eye as he pressed his cock to her asshole.

"Aren't you going to loosen me up first." She asked, concerned.

"Nah, whores don't get warmed up. Whores get fucked and take it."

He popped the head into her as, causing her to cry out. Paul covered her mouth with his hand to silence her.

"Shut up!" He said menacingly. "Stay quiet or you'll wake mom and dad."

He grabbed her pillow and shoved it over her face as he pushed his cock in the rest of the way. Jade's wails were muffled as Paul began to pump her ass.

"I told you I would make it hurt." He said, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "I'm not going to be nice when I fuck you, cunt. I've always wanted a cock sleeve to do whatever I wanted, and now I've got you."

Paul was so cruel. She had never had anyone who treated her like this before. She didn't know why she liked it so much. All she could think is that there was some disconnect in her brain, a wire loose that made her love his brutal treatment of her. Even Master Jon didn't behave like Paul did. But Jon actually cared if he pushed her too far or hurt her too much. Paul didn't, and that's what she loved about his treatment.

Paul buried his cock into her ass and fucked her as roughly as he could. Jade was in agony. Her ass burned and felt like he was going to tear her apart. She reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Her masochistic mind loved the feeling. Raw pain mixed with intense pleasure.

"Fuck me, do you have no mercy left for me?" She asked as sweat poured down her face.

"Not even a little bit." He replied.

"You're destroying my asshole." She said, pushing her face into the pillow. "God, it hurts so much. Fuck, I hate you!"

"I fucking hate you too, stupid slut. I'm going to keep hurting you every night."

"God, I hope so." Jade replied as Paul pushed himself all the way in, causing her extreme discomfort. She gritted her teeth. "Make me regret becoming a slut."

Paul continued to pump her for another 20 minutes, lasting as long as possible to extend her suffering. He finally came into her rectum.

"Oh, fuck yes, little brother, fill me up as much as you can. I love the way you treat me."

Paul made her clean off his cock before putting his clothes back on.

"So you like the way I treat you?" He said as he tied the cord to his pajama pants.

Jade glared at him.

"I fucking hate you, but I can't get enough."

"Don't you worry, I will be doing this again." Paul said menacingly. "This will happen every night while you live here. And I have bigger plans for you."

Paul snuck out her room and back to his. Jade went to the bathroom to clean up before returning to her bed. It bugged her why she was so attracted to Paul's new personality. It was abusive, degrading, and inhumane. Maybe this was always what she was looking for deep down. He was just bringing out her inner desire.

She came down for breakfast the next morning, anxious since it was Saturday. There was no class for her to escape to. Jade and Paul hadn't been stuck home together since she became his slave. Everyone was gathered around the table. Their mother had cooked French toast, eggs and sausages for everyone. They all said their good mornings as they sat down to eat. Paul eyed her as she sat down. She nervously casted a look in his direction.

"So, what's on the agenda today?" Her mother asked.

"I'm not sure." Jade replied, shoveling the eggs into her mouth. "I haven't made plans."

"Yeah, me neither." Paul said, giving her a smug smile that neither of their parents caught. "I might be home all day."

Jade refused to look at him. He was playing a dangerous game, like he wanted them to get caught.

"I might just do some studying in my room." She said, "figure it out from there. What about you?"

"Your father is taking me out to that new restaurant for dinnerf. You know the Lebanese place that opened up? Then we are going to see a movie."

Jade's heart beat faster. That meant that she and Paul were home together for most of the day, alone. She could already hear the gears turning in his head. He was planning something. It made her wet to think what debauchery he had in mind for her.

"Sounds like fun." Jade said finally. "Let me know how good the food is. I may go there sometime with Julia."

She began considering calling Jon, seeing if he was around, getting out of the house and away from Paul. She thought it would be the healthy choice, but the perverted part of her brain wanted to stay and see what surprises he had for her.

"Fuck, what is the matter with me?" She thought to herself. "I shouldn't be this keen on him using me like this."

Jade ended seeing her friend Julia for the afternoon. She needed to just get away for a bit. She was tempted to tell her everything that had happened. Julia may be one person that would have understood. She was never a church going girl like Jade, she liked to party, had many boyfriends and hook ups over the years. Still, Julia wasn't into the lifestyle. She didn't know anything about BDSM and Jade was certain that she didn't know anything about being turned into a sex slave for your brother and suffering from what Jade believed to be a form of Stockholm syndrome.

In the end, Jade kept her mouth shut and just enjoyed the liberty that Julia's house provided.

The sun was starting to set when Jade made her way home. When she arrived at the house, her parents car was already gone. She stood outside for several minutes. She wasn't sure what was waiting for her inside the house, what Paul had set up for her but she didn't doubt he had something in store. Knowing she couldn't hide from it forever, she put her key in the lock and opened the door.

She was surprised. The house was quiet. Her brother seemed to be gone, leaving her all alone. She kicked her shoes off and went upstairs to her room. She decided that she was going to focus on her studies. She had let her grades slip this year, with everything going on.

She heard the front door open and heard her brother and his friends enter. They were chatting loudly, laughing it up. Jade froze, waiting to see what they did. A few minutes later, Jade heard the football game playing on the TV. Jade decided to return to her text books.

She had only gotten in 15 minutes of studying when her phone buzzed. A message from Jon.

"I need you, now." It read.

"I'll be there ASAP." She replied.

She hastily took a shower and slipped herself into something sexy. She changed up the footwear, deciding to go for thigh high boots. She always thought she looked sexy in tall boots. She inspected herself in the mirror quickly, checking to make sure she looked perfect, before leaving her room.

She stopped at the top of the stairs. She could smell the weed from here. Paul had been a heavy smoker since he was 16. All of his friends were stoners.

"Maybe that will calm him down." She thought. "Maybe he'll be too high to try anything."

She walked down the stairs, the voices grew louder. She was greeted by a chorus of cheers and whistles.

"Wow, Jade, looking hot!" Matt yelled out. Matt was Paul's best friend since they were 10 years old. Of all his friends, he was the one who flirted with her the most, just never so forcefully.

"How come you never dress like that around us?" His other friend Ahmed added.

"I don't dress like this for you, creep." Jade shot back. The boys let out a collective ooh in response.

"Now, now, that's no way to speak to my friends, sis." Paul sneered at her.

"Whatever. I'm going out."

"No, you're not." Paul said, standing up and walking towards her. "I think you are right where you need to be."

Jade looked around the room. He had brought his little gang to witness her humiliation. He had Matt and Anmed. He also had Carl and Zach. They all sat with grins on their faces. Jade could easily make out the bulges in their pants.

She now had a decision. She was being pulled in two directions at once. On one hand, there was Jon, who had brought her in, trained her and respected her decisions. If she wasn't ready to try something, he waited. He had been very patient with her. But he was kind of boring. He never pushed her limits or challenged her. On the other hand, Paul was degrading, abusive, aggressive and didn't care what she wanted, only cared about taking what he wanted. And he was her brother. But he fucked her in a way no one else could. He gave her what she craved, what she needed. Jon was the healthy choice, but the less exciting voice. Paul was the unhealthy choice, but knew how she deserved to be treated.

Jade wasn't sure which to decide. She still liked Jon, still cared for him, but she was addicted to Paul.

Her brother approached her and grabbed her by the neck, leading her back into the living room.

"My boys came over today to see you. They didn't believe me that you had been transformed into a whore. They wanted to see for themselves, and experience you for themselves."

Paul shoved his hand up her skirt and massaged her pussy. His fingers felt amazing. At that moment, her decision was made. She was staying to be a cock sleeve for Paul's friends.

"Fuck, she likes it!" Matt called out, slipping his hands down his jeans and began to rub his junk. "Alright, Paul, we believe you now."

"That's right, guys, the little religious girl is now a fuck toy." Paul announced proudly, grabbing hold of her panties and pulling them down her legs, throwing them to his friends. Zach grabbed them out of the air and sniffed them. "She is here to drain your balls, for the low price of $50, you can have her any way you want."

Jade hung her head in shame. She was now a prostitute. Her brother's hooker. Could she sink any lower? She had asked herself that question before, and everytime she thought she was at the bottom, she found a way to dig herself deeper.

"Where did that innocent girl go? How did she die and this whore has taken her place in this body?" Jade thought to herself.

"You like the new you." A new voice inside Jade's head told her. "The innocent girl was boring. She was weak. You are more useful than she ever could have been."

The boys practically leapt to their feet and threw money at Paul. 20 dollar bills rained down over Jade, pooling at her feet. She looked down at this small pile that had accumulated.

"So this is all I'm worth?" She said, looking up at the men she had known since childhood. "A few measly dollars? Am I really that cheap?"

"Yes, you are." Paul said, slapping her across the face. "I've seen you do nasty things for nothing. Now, gentlemen, you will all get your turn. But first, your contributions have given you access to her slut body."

Paul stripped her right then and there. She stood before his friends and they hollard excitedly at her. Her pussy got moist from all the attention. Paul's hands made his way across her body, squeezing her tits, slapping her ass and teasing her pussy.

"So it is true then, whore?" Cory asked. "You fucked your own brother?"

Jade couldn't look at him, so she stared at the ceiling.

"Yes, sir, I did."

The guys yelled out in excitement and disgust.

"Aw, you raggedy ass bitch!" Matt laughed. "You are fucking revolting!"

"Now, each will have their turn, but first dibs goes to Matt, since he has been trying to fuck this cum dump for years." Paul said, stepping back behind Jade. "So have at her, bud, she's all yours."

Matt stood up and walked up to Jade, circling her, taking in her beauty. He walked up behind her and grabbed her tits.

"I have wanted you since I first laid eyes on you." He said as he kissed her neck. "You never gave me a second look. Well, now you are mine, whether you want it or not."

"Then I am yours, sir. I will do whatever you ask of me. Let me fulfill your darkest fantasies." Jade said seductively. Truth be told, she always found Matt attractive, but never husband material. It was the only reason she never gave into him when she was younger.

"I want you! I want every part of you." Matt said, spinning her to face him.

"Then take me," She responded, licking her lips. "I'm yours, body and mind."

Matt couldn't control himself. He pushed her to her knees and pulled his cock out. He pushed it as far down her throat as he could. He made her hold it there for almost a minute. When he finally left her up, she was so lightheaded that she fell over.

"Fuck yes, Matt! Give it to that bitch!" Ahmed screamed.

Jade tried to get back up but Matt pushed her head into the carpet. He penetrated her cunt and began to fuck her as roughly as he could. Jade lay there as still as she could while he used her body as his amusement park.

"Yes, I have dreamed of this day." Matt said. He had never fucked a pussy so good before. "I imagined what I would do to you if I had the chance."

"In your fantasy, what did you do to me?" Jade asked as her hand started to rub her clit.

"I would fuck every one of your holes." He said, leaning into her so he was speaking directly into her ear. The breath on her neck turned her on even more. "I would hurt you, make you pay for denying me all these years. Treat you like a pornstar, record myself fucking you and put it online."

Jade rolled over onto her back so she was staring right into his eyes.

"Then do it, sir."

Matt stopped, surprised by her response.

"You paid for me." She said, putting her hands behind his head and pulling him close. "My body is yours. Do with it as you like. Hurt me, humiliate me, degrade me, record me and put it all over the internet for the world to see. Punish me for denying you your right all these years. Make me regret my past decisions."

The entire room was silent, shocked by what she said. Even Paul was standing there, his mouth hanging open. Matt looked back at him for instructions.

"Do whatever you want, man." Paul said, in disbelief. "She's just a whore."

Matt turned back to Jade. He began to aggressively choke her. Her face turned red, then blue, as Matt fucked her as roughly a he could.

"You whore! You good for nothing slut! Take my cock! Feel it rip your cunt apart!"

Matt yelled, his anger coming to the surface. He slapped her face hard.

"Punch me." She struggled to say as his hand squeezed her neck tighter. "Please punch me. I deserve it."

Matt didn't even hesitate, punching her across her eye. She cried out in pain as her hand came up to protect her face. Her heart faced in excitement. She was surprised by how much of a thrill it was to be hit. She looked back up at him.

"I think I'm in love with you." She said, bewitched by his assault on her.

"You had your chance." He snarled at her. "Too late, cunt. I could never love a whore like you!"

Jade felt a pang of remorse to his words. She held back her tears. She didn't know why it pained so much to hear him say that, but it hurt worse than the punch.

"Yes, sir." She said sadly. "You're right, whores don't get to be loved."

Matt spent the next five minutes brutalizing her in every way he could think of. He fucked her faster than anyone had in her whole life. He pulled out suddenly, holding himself back from cumming.

"Shit, that pussy was trying to rip my cum from my balls. Not yet, slut. I plan to game my time."

"Alright, boys." Paul said, taking his clothes off. "You all have waited long enough. Get in there and fuck my whore of a sister!"

The rest of his friends jumped up, tearing their clothes off as fast as they could. They encircled Jade, their ducks hard as rocks. Jade rose to her knees and grabbed Carl and Zach's members while taking Ahmed in her mouth. She expertly switched from person to person, making sure everyone had a turn. They each were different in how they behaved.

Ahmed was rough with her. He would hold her face in place and fuck her throat. He smacked her on the back of the head, forcing his cock further down her throat. He grabbed her nipples and tugged on them hard.

Cory preferred to stand back and enjoy the sensation. He kept a hand on her head, but let her set the pace and use her tongue to stimulate his cock.

Zach liked having his balls sucked. Jade spent most of her time licking his sweaty sack and jerking him off. He got her to slap his nuts a few times. He seemed to really enjoy it.

Matt was a mixture, sometimes fucking her face roughly, and other times letting her put in the work. He would rub his dick across her face, smearing her saliva and turning her into a mess

Paul just brutalized her. He fucked her throat fast, with all his strength, causing her to drool all down her tits. He would stop every so often to cock slap her hard before continuing. At one point, he fucked her throat so roughly that she puked in her mouth.

"Swallow it, whore." He ordered. Jade was disgusted, but obeyed his command.

"I have to fuck this bitch." Carl said, kneeling down behind Jade. He grabbed her hips and pressed his cock into her slit. Jade gasped as she felt the familiar stretching feeling. Cory groaned as her pussy lips gripped his head and tried to prevent him from pulling out. Jade flexed her muscles, making her cunt extra tight for him.

Paul fucked her throat for a long time, forcing his friends to wait until he was done. Everytime he pulled out, he followed it up with either a slap or a spit to her face.

"Fuck yeah!" He yelled. "What are you?!"

"I'm a whore." Jade replied

"What are you?!" Paul yelled again, this time louder.

"I'm a whore!" Jade cried back in response.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Paul roared.

"I'm a fucking good-for-nothing piece of shit whore that nobody could ever love!" Jade screamed as loud as she could.

"That's right, cunt." Paul said, releasing her head and letting Ahmed take over.

Jade was feeling overwhelmed. She couldn't believe how much coordination this required of her. She felt like she was juggling, trying to keep a steady rhythm with the men she was jerking off, switching from one to the other, while using her mouth effectively. It was a challenge.

"This slut needs to have every hole of hers filled." Ahmed said as he eyed her ass. "Only one more to go."

Jade tried to protest with Ahmed's cock in her mouth, shaking her head.

"No, please, my ass is so sore from earlier. Please let me have a break." She said, pulling herself off his cock, her eyes pleading with him.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Paul said, kicking her in her ribs and knocking her to the floor. "I'll fuck any hole I want, whenever I want. You just have to lie there and take it."

Jade favored her side, rubbing it to ease the pain. Her pussy dripped. His lack of concern for her was turning her on more.

Paul lay down on the ground and grabbed his sister, pulling her on top of him so her back was on his chest, resting his cock against her asshole. Matt took up his position over top of her so he was aligned with her pussy.

12