The Corruption of Jade Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready, bro?" Paul asked. Matt nodded his head.

The two pushed themselves into her simultaneously. Jade's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she was forcefully stretched wider than she ever had been before. She cried out in shock and pain as the two began to rock their hips, plunging themselves deep inside her. Zack ran around them and dropped to his knees, pushing himself into her throat.

"Yeah, boys!" Paul cried out excitedly. "Now we got this skank air tight. Give it to her good. She doesn't deserve any relief."

The next 20 minutes was difficult for Jade. The guys played musical chairs with her holes. They switched from one to the other until they had all tried her pussy, mouth and ass. When they weren't fucking her, she was jacking them off, or they were hurling obscenities at her, spitting on her or anything else they could think of.

"Hold up, what's that?" Paul asked as the group stopped and listened.

Jade recognized the sound. Her phone was ringing.

"Hey, bring me that." Paul said. Carl brought her phone over and handed it to Paul.

"Well, shit. If it isn't dear mom and dad checking up on their little girl. Answer it bitch!"

Jade was horrified by the idea. She had Matt and Ahmed inside her right now, Paul's cock in her mouth. She was being pimped out and degraded. It was not the time she wanted to be speaking to her parents.

Paul didn't give her a choice. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and clicked the answer button and handed it to her, putting it on speaker phone so they all could hear. Jade cursed him silently.

"Hey Dad." She said, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Hey Jade. Your mother and I are just about to go into the movie so our phones will be off for the next couple of hours." Her father said. If only he could see her now. "Are you home now or still with Julia?"

Matt and Ahmed quietly kept fucking her. She tried not to grunt or moan as she spoke.

"I'm home now, just doing some exercise."

Thr guys snickered as she said it.

"And Paul? Where is he?"

Her brother rubbed his cock all over her face. She could smell a combination of her pussy and ass on it.

"He's here, I'm looking at him right now. He has a few friends over to watch the football game."

"Okay," her father replied, oblivious to what was happening in his house at that moment. "Well tell them I say hi."

"Actually, you are on speaker so they can hear you right now."

"Hey, Mister Chambers." Matt called out. Paul had to put a hand on his mouth to stifle his laugh.

"Hey Matt. How are the Packers doing?"

"Well, it was a bit of a rough start." Matt said, smiling. "The boys had to start aggressively, but eventually the defense opened up and they found success driving it up the middle. Now they are dominating. Bit of a blow out, if you know what I mean."

Paul and his friends nearly lost it as he said this. They all chuckled, trying to keep it down so they didn't raise suspicion.

Ahmed pushed himself into her ass as far as he could with all his strength. Jade grunted loudly in response.

"All good, Jade?" Her father asked.

She shot Ahmed a dirty look.

"Yeah, fine, dad." She replied curtly.

"Jeez, what's up your ass?"

Even Jade had to smile when he said this. So close, and yet so far.

"Nothing, sorry dad. Paul and his friends are just giving me a hard time."

Jadd knew she had to get off the phone. The guys were barely able to hold back their laughter and were starting to fuck her roughly again.

"Okay, I have to go dad. Enjoy the movie, we'll see you when you get home."

Jade hung up before her father could say anything else. Paul and his friends roared with laughter. Jade quickly checked her messages. She had 3 unread messages from Jon.

"You almost here?" Read the first.

"Where are you?" The second one said.

"Alright, forget it." The third message was only 5 minutes old.

Jade felt a pang of guilt. Jon was a good man, and she left him hanging to be her brother's hooker. She also felt a bit of disdain for him in that moment. When she met Jon, she thought he was a man of action, who liked what he took and took what he liked. Here she was, disobeying his orders and he was doing nothing about it. If she had refused Paul, he would have jumped in his car, tracked her down, taken her to fulfill her obligations and maybe leave a couple bruises on her cheek for not listening.

"I'm ready to end this." Paul said as he stroked his cock while standing over his sister.

"Let's do it. I have been holding back my nut for some time now." Matt said.

Paul walked into the kitchen and came back with a stainless steel mixing bowl. He handed it to Jade. He then grabbed her by her hair and hauled her to her feet.

"Now, listen closely, sis. You are going to hold this bowl here under your chin and catch every single drop of cum these fine gentlemen spray onto the pretty little face of yours. Your job is to lick up every last drop in this bowl. You get me? I want this bowl clean enough to put back if I wanted."

Jade stared into his eyes. She both liked and was scared by the psychotic look he had for her lately. Some day, she planned on disobeying him, just to see what he would do. She bet he would hurt her bad. How she looked forward to that day.

"Yes, sir, I will swallow everything that falls into this bowl."

Paul and his friends stood in a semi circle around her, jerking themselves off. She went down the line, looking each man in thr eyes as she begged them to cum for her.

"Please, oh please, I need your hot loads. Please don't keep me waiting, I need them now. I want to taste what each of your semen is like. I'm so hungry, please feed this poor, pathetic cunt."

Zach was first. He stepped forward and shot a creamy load all over her eyes. She instinctively closed them as they were plastered.

"No, you fucking open them." He commanded. "You let my little swimmers saturate your eyeballs. I want you to feel them moving in there."

Jade opened her eyes and let his man juice fall between her eye lids. It stung as it made contact with her cornea, but she fought through to keep them open.

"Thank you for the gift sir." She said. She could feel her eyes burning more and more every second.

Next was Carl. He hooked a finger into her mouth, pulling her jaw open. Pressing his cock head right up to her lips, he exploded into her mouth, filling it up.

"You hold it there, you don't swallow it until we have all cummed on you." He said before spitting into her mouth.

Ahmed stepped up, stroking his big dick over her head.

"Fuck yeah, whore. You better thank me for this big load you are about to receive."

He moaned loudly as he felt his orgasm building up in him. He yelled out loud as he dumped his white gold on her forehead. It dripped down her face, some getting into her eyes, some mixing with Carl's speed in her mouth.

"Thank you, sir." Jade garbled, trying to talk with her mouth full.

Paul rushed forward, shooting his sticky cum all across her face. His load was huge. He almost single handedly turned her into a wet, disgusting mess. A lot fell from her face and landed in the bowl.

"Last one. Make it count Matt." He said as he stepped away.

Matt walked in front of her and started down at the slut in front of him. He stroked himself slowly, enjoying the scene in front of him.

"I may just stay here all night, make you hold all that spunk in your mouth for hours."

Jade's eye twitched at the idea. The taste was getting worse by the second the longer it saturated her taste buds. She felt gross.

"To think, I pined after you for years. Look at you now. Just trash. That's all you are. Look into my eyes and never forget this moment. Never forget what you are."

Jade started up at him. He once looked at her longingly, now, with contempt.

He grunted loudly as his cum splashed her face. She was completely covered, a sticky mess. She looked over at Paul, her mouth hanging open.

"Swallow, cunt."

Jade took a big gulp, sucking back all their cum and depositing it into her stomach. She gagged as she did so, and tried really hard to force down the feeling to throw up.

"Now clean your bowl, dog." Matt called out as he sat on the couch, playing with his flaccid cock.

Jade stuck her face in the bowl and ran her tongue around it, grabbing everything she had missed. As she did this, Ahmed stepped up to her again.

"Did you want to give this whore another load?" Jade asked as she used her fingers to push the cum off her face and into her mouth.

"Oh, yes, another load, indeed." Ahmed said with a sneer.

He stood in front of her. Jade waited in anticipation. Instead, Ahmed pissed right into her bowl. The strong stench filled Jade's nostrils. She looked down as his golden stream filled the bowl.

He pinched it off and looked at her in the eyes.

"Drink."

She looked at him in surprise.

"You can't be serious."

"You were told to clean this bowl." Ahmed said smugly. "You even said you would lick up every last drop in this bowl. We never specified what that might have been. Even so, I paid for you, so drink."

Jade looked to Paul, hoping he would bail her out. Instead, he just snickered at her.

"You heard the man, hooker. Give us all a show." Paul said, crossing his arms as he waited for her to complete her task.

"Oh, it smells awful." She complained.

"I bet it tastes even worse." Carl laughed.

Jade took a couple of seconds to collect herself. Realizing there was no way out of it, she raised the bowl to her mouth.

"Dear lord, please grant me the strength to pull this off." She prayed silently.

She tilted the bowl back, opened her lips and began to swallow the whole thing. As she did this, Ahmed sniped her mouth with the rest of his stream. He was surprisingly accurate, not missing a single drop, until his bladder was empty.

Jade swallowed every last drop of his piss and dropped the bowl as she gagged and dry heaved on the floor.

"Fucking disgusting bitch!" Paul yelled as the rest of the guys reacted to her latest act of debauchery.

"You are fucking gross, cunt." Ahmed crouched down, getting close to Jade. He shoved his index and middle finger up her nose and directed her head like a horse. When she was looking at me him, he spat directly into her eyes.

"I think we have used her up." Matt said, getting to his feet and putting his pants back on. "Let's get out of here."

The boys put their clothes back on and headed for the door as Jade lay on the ground, exhausted. Paul and his friends filed out the front door Matt stopped and walked over to her.

"So, I got to know. How did you end up like this, Jade? You were always the most goody two shoes I ever met. Now you are just a whore. What happened to you?"

"I realized what I have been missing. I've always wanted this, just couldn't admit it to myself and was too scared to pursue it."

"Well, I hope you are happy. This is your life now. That's never going to change. I'll be back to use your body more."

Matt turned and headed for the door. Just as he was about to open it, Jade gave her final words:

"Just be sure, that when you come back, you treat me even worse than you did today."

End of part 5

12