The Corruption of Lucy Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucy is corrupted with the help of her husband and friend.
7k words
4.3
52.4k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was nervous, she was on her way to her first Japanese Massage, which she had been talked into by her friend Caroline. She was sitting in the back of the car with Caroline, her husband Stuart was driving, Caroline had said that neither of them would want to drive when it was over, and Stuart had a free afternoon and had volunteered. There were several things making her nervous, first and foremost, was that Caroline had said you should be naked for this, but had eventually said that underwear was fine. Lucy was not happy with underwear, she had been described as a prude before in her life, and she didn't care, I lady maintained decorum. She was a lady, but she had agreed, Caroline had said all the Japanese men that did the massage were about 60, and very doctor like, so she had agreed.

She knew Caroline would be naked, Caroline was not a lady at all, several months before she had caught Caroline, at the hotel attached to her spa, she was being manhandled by a waiter in a most inappropriate way, and the man she was with was not her husband. A few days later Caroline had admitted to her that all manner of sordid things had happened that weekend, and that the man had been an author writing her fantasies. Lucy had read a couple of them, they most definitely were not the sort of thing a lady should read, much less be involved in.

Anyway, the second thing that was making her nervous was how enthusiastic Stuart had been, she knew that he liked Caroline, he had made some very choice comments about her breasts before, and Lucy suspected, his desire to help was motivated by the chance to get to see those very breasts. Then to add to that, when they had arrived to pick up Caroline, he had gone in to collect her, and they had come out very pally, and there was definitely something that they were not telling her.

They parked up at the spa, the car park was about a two minute walk from the place, there was a chilly wind blowing, Lucy wondered how Caroline was coping, she had on a sluts short red skirt, which barely came half way down her thigh, and the jacket she had on over her thin white blouse did not come down enough to cover anything. Lucy, had been sensible, she had on some nice thick black leggings, and a warm fluffy green top with a proper coat that came down to her knees, and even so she still felt the wind!

They walked together, Caroline explaining that this was not like a Swedish massage, but that they would locate pressure points and then, well apply a lot of pressure, she said it could be really painful when they do it, but you felt so much better the following day, she said it did wonders for her lower back pain. Lucy had a stiff shoulder and was hoping this would help. Stuart was walking a little behind them after locking the car, Lucy suspected that he was looking at Caroline's arse. Stuart was in fact looking at his wife's arse, it was firm and inviting in those leggings with just enough bounce to imply that it would be fun to play with.

They walked into the spa, and Caroline checked them in, the assistant asked if Stuart was observing, which he said he was, far too eager Lucy thought as they were shown into a large room. There were two beds in the middle of the room, there is a place hidden by a foldable privacy guard for changing, and there is a door to another room. That room has a very large glass window into this room, but it is currently blocked by a blind. Stuart made straight for that room, like he knows where he is going and moments later the blind is opened and folded away, revealing a much smaller room with some raised chairs that are clearly for observation. Stuart takes a seat in an upper chair with a large grin on his face.

Lucy closes the door to the outside world and follows Caroline to the changing area, there are two Japanese trays there, for clothes and other things like phones, and a coat stand, which almost looks odd when everything else has an oriental look to it. Lucy carefully hangs her coat, and takes off her shoes, she places them on the tray, she starts to take off her top feeling a little self-consensus, but she removes it and places it on the tray too. She feels exposed standing there in just her Marks and Spencer's bra, it is a big bra that covers her well, plain white, and very supportive, which she needs, however it is still more revealing than she would like. Lucy feels her stomach churn, she needs to take her leggings off, and then she really would be exposed. It was not that she didn't like being naked, more that she knew strange men would be coming in soon and looking, and worse touching her naked, well apart from underwear, body.

As she started to push her leggings down she looked at Caroline, Caroline had removed her skirt and top, and had on very sexy, skimpy in fact, underwear, Lucy thought that she had worn less sexy underwear for date night with Stuart when she intended to be intimate after! It was black and lacy, tight and left little to the imagination. However, Caroline obviously thought that too much imagination was needed, and as Lucy's leggings hit the floor, Caroline removed her bra, also placing it in the tray. Then she strolled out towards the beds, Lucy shook her head, Stuart would be standing to attention already, he had got his wish without trying! Lucy picked up her leggings folded them and placed them on the tray, she was not removing her bra. Her white panties matched her bra, plain white M&S, not granny pants, but modest was how she would describe them.

Before she walked out she looked at herself in the mirror, despite not feeling comfortable, she really was not bad for 42 years old, her legs were lightly tanned and shapely, the curves flowed into each other perfectly, and there were plenty of 30 year olds that would like her legs. She knew the top of her legs was smooth, bald and as tidy as a lady garden got, small lips with no flappy skin. Her body was compact and maybe an extra pound, but she was not fat in any way, smooth beautiful skin all the way to her breast, here she could not match Caroline, her breasts were smaller, not much, but noticeable. Contained in her bra they looked very pert and compact, released they remained pert and held a lovely shape, Caroline's, as she had just seen again, had a bell shape, to big and heavy to remain pert on her chest, her arms tanned again, and shapely, you could tell she had muscles under the skin not fat. Lastly her face, she had always known she was pretty, a round welcoming face, with a smile that disarmed anybody. Cute little nose and blue friendly eyes, topped with golden hair. Not that she thought of these things of course, but she could still get any man she wanted.

Still not feeling it at all, she walked out to the beds, trying to match Caroline's confidence, but failing. She walked to the bed and climbed on, then laid down, facedown.

Once she was comfortable, she looked around, Caroline was lying face up! Slut! Then when she looked at Stuart, his eyes were fixed on Caroline, he probably had not even noticed her on the other table. She was sure he would be hard, but could not tell from her position. She looked the other way and tried to relax.

She looked up when the door opened and two very old Japanese men walked in, they were followed by a boy, 18 or so she would guess, who closed the door behind them. All three came and stood between the two beds, and the older masseur addressed Caroline with a slight bow, then said, 'Mrs Price, for you we have the usual lower back treatment. Will you be wanting all the extras today?'

'I will,' Caroline replied.

He turned to Lucy, 'Mrs Hanson, I understand you want treatment for a shoulder injury?'

'Yes,' she replied.

'And will you be wanting the extras?'

Lucy had no idea what the 'extras' were, but before she could answer Caroline said, 'she will, she needs to loosen up.'

As Lucy looked at Caroline, she was sure she caught a wink to Stuart, but she ignored it, and said, 'what are the extras?'

'Some extra attention designed to relax you, make you feel contented, and leave here like a new lady. I have told Stuart all the details and he said you absolutely had to have it,' Caroline said.

The senior masseur spoke again, 'Lastly ladies, we have an apprentice today, Hiro, he has been learning for 3 years and is becoming quite skilled, he is in fact almost as good as a 7 year apprentice, he will be carrying out some of your treatment, if that is OK? He will of course be fully supervised.'

Lucy had done some research and had discovered that until you had done seven years you were always supervised and called an apprentice, and that to be a Master Masseur you needed twenty five years experience.

'Yes that is fine,' said Lucy.

After a few moments, Lucy felt oil on her back, it was vigorously rubbed into her skin, her shoulders really getting worked. Her bra strap got pinged a couple of times, and Hiro was admonished by the supervising masseur. It felt good his young hands were strong and if he was an apprentice, what was a master like?

Pressure that really took her breath away was applied to a couple of areas of her shoulder where it met her upper back, then her bra straps were moved and a spot under where they were was pressured, Hiro seemed to have to hold her bra out the of the way.

She was being silly, he was a professional and her bra was getting in the way, she said clearly but quietly to Hiro, 'would it be easier if I removed that?'

'Yes Mrs Hanson, but I can work around it,' he replied.

Lucy moved her arm and unclipped her bra and pulled it off, dropping it under the table, at no point revealing her breasts.

'Mrs Hanson, I will need you to turn over in a minute, I can give that back to you then if you need,' he said quietly as his elbow drove into a spot that was really unpleasant.

Lucy was a big girl and not only could she take the pain, she could be naked if she had to, these men were clearly here to do a job, and they were dedicated to this art, her breasts were not a concern for them she need to woman up.

He worked on, and then lifted her arms above her head, stretched out, almost pointing to Stuart, and then applied some pressure to an area close to her underarm, it seemed to be pulling at her tit which was a little uncomfortable, but the movement made her nipples hard, she blushed. That light blush went to full red as Hiro said, 'I need you to turn over now.'

He went to pick up her bra to return it for her, but she took a gulp and turned over, breasts naked and visible, face red.

Hiro and the master seemed to completely ignore them, but they stood on top of her pert and noticeable, nipples like bullets. He was pressing near her neck, and for comfort moved her head, she had a full view of Caroline, and she was shocked to see that two more masseurs, both again in their 60's had entered the room and were working on her. She had not heard a thing! However what really surprised her was that while one of these new masseurs stood on her lower back the other two were working on her legs, and it looked very much to Lucy like one of their hands was playing between her legs where it really shouldn't be. As if to confirm her suspicion Caroline moaned, and it was very much a sexual moan, not a painful moan. She glanced at Stuart, who had stood up and was as close to the window as he could get now, she really needed to do something about his lusting over her friend.

She watched for a couple of minutes while Hiro worked on her right shoulder, Caroline almost seemed to be squirming as the hand clearly did things it was not supposed to and then a second hand from the other masseur started to play too. The masseur on her back jumped off, he landed silently, and she could not believe he was so agile for an old man or his skill in landing so quietly. As soon as he was off Caroline was rolled over her massive tits spilling across her chest and slightly down the sides, Lucy wanted to watch, but Hiro was moving her head to work on her left shoulder, but as she moved she was sure that the masseur was removing Caroline's knickers. She laid as Hiro started repeating the actions he had taken on her right shoulder, on her left, she listened as intently as she could, and was sure Caroline moaned more.

As Hiro worked, the supervisor started to press down her sides, and worked the skin, he got a good handful of breast at one point, but it was not sustained and he appeared to be more interested in the skin movement than the breast, which she could not help notice still had a hard nipple.

The supervisor spoke quietly to her, 'to aid Hiro in speeding up a little, I am going to oil you, if that is OK?'

'Yes, fine,' said Lucy, as a really loud moan came from Caroline's table, and there was definitely movement, but she still could not see.

Oil fell on her belly, and old but clearly skilled hands started to rub it in, pushing the skin and oil across, her stomach was oiled in moments, then her sides, he oiled the sides of her breasts and under them, but not across them, he also dipped his fingers an inch under her knickers oiling to the top of her pubic area.

She waited as Hiro finished on her shoulder, then oiled his hands and placed them on her shoulders, rubbing the oil in he moves down and his hands massage her boobs, she shuddered, how in proper, he is doing a job and you are being sexually excited.

As the boob massage continued, and to be honest Lucy was loving it, although she would never admit that, she looked over to Caroline again. She wanted to shout at her, but was completely lost for words. The two new masseurs were playing, not massaging, playing with her tits, one was sucking at a nipple, but the third was between her legs, arms wrapped around her legs head buried as she moved and moaned. She was clearly enjoying the attention far too much, that loud moan must have been an orgasm, the dirty slut. Despite her disgust she could not look away, as the masseurs swapped and the one that had been sucking her tit dropped his trousers and climbed on the table, then before she could blink he was fucking her, she grunted with each thrust, as the supervisor walked over and too Lucy's astonishment pulled his cock out and pushed it into her mouth. Lucy had never seen anything like it, she knew it happened in disgusting porn, but she stuck to nice sex, not that she would admit to looking at all.

Lucy closed her eyes for a moment, expecting the vision to be gone but it wasn't. Caroline was on the table, an old 60 year old cock in her mouth and she was sucking enthusiastically, two men, again 60 something were playing with a tit each, sucking and flicking at them, stroking her body with their hands, and then to cap it all, the oldest man in the room was between her legs thrusting into her like a piston in an engine. She was being a slut, and enjoying it. Lucy had forgotten Hiro, who was still massaging her boobs, he was paying a lot of attention to the nipples and they appeared to be enjoying it, but she was not a slut, she was a lady, and her husband was watching. My god yes Stuart, he would not have even noticed her, as he would be watching Caroline. She looked behind her, and Stuart was watching Caroline, he had moved though, to the door, and she could she a raging hard-on in his trousers.

Hiro stopped massaging her boobs, and started to move on to her stomach, she was not sure if she missed the attention on her tits or not, she was conflicted, With Caroline having so much fun, she liked her nipples being excited, but the proper housewife in her was pleased that Hiro was being professional and moving on to complete her massage. However, as he got to her pubic area, he started to push her knickers down, the first inch was OK, but he didn't stop.

'Hey,' she said, as her hands came down to grab them.

But her hands never made it, about halfway there, they were grabbed in mid-air, and pulled back above her head, and before she could protest, Stuart said, 'don't stop him, you need this, it is going to happen one way or another.'

'What! Stuart let go of me,' Lucy protested, but he just seemed to hold her hands tighter.

Hiro was now pinning her legs as he pulled her knickers off, and his hand moved to her clit, she fought as he pressed it and rubbed at it. She saw Caroline, the guy fucking her was climbing off, and another, the other one that had been sucking her tit got up and thrust his cock into her. The guy that had fucked her left and two more came in. She looked at Stuart, he was watching Caroline as he held her firm.

'Stuart, get off me, this stops now,' she said with all the force she could muster, but as she spoke, he raised a hand holding her arms even tighter with other one, and took her knickers from Hiro, she had barely got the last word out when he forced her knickers into her mouth, she was gagged, and try as she might to push them out, she couldn't.

'Now honey, we have spoken about the need for you to breakout of the prudish way you approach sex, Hiro here is going to start you on that road. Are you OK to let that start now?' Stuart was firm with his words making sure that she understood.

She nodded her head, she didn't really want to, but she had agreed, and she could not deny that Hiro working on her breasts was really nice, and that she was getting wet from the thought of what was going to happen.

She looked around she saw the two new masseurs go to work on Caroline's body, five men now sexually using and exciting her. She did not have chance to look properly what they were doing, Hiro had climbed on and pinning her legs wide apart with his, his cock pushed against her lips. Looking at Stuart, but he seemed not to care, he just expected her to enjoy it. She was mortified that she was so wet when Hiro pushed in, his young huge cock sliding up her with ease. As Hiro pushed in his entire length it got a little uncomfortable at the end, but she was distracted Stuart had taken a couple of the towels and was tying her hands together, then he tied that knot to the table, it was like she was hanging down the table by her arms.

She fought against the knots but Stuart had been a sailor and they were strong and tight, and her fighting if anything made them tighter, she would have to accept the lack of control, which she could not deny was hot. Hiro was now thrusting her hard, as Stuart pulled out his phone and started to film. Lucy was convinced this was not happening, she was basically being raped with her husband's consent, her friend was lying next to her with five men pleasuring her, it was a dream, she was sure it was, but if it was a dream she was enjoying it far more than she expected.

She opened her eyes, to see Caroline cumming again, it looked like in tandem with the masseur that was fucking her. As he dismounted, Lucy returned her mind to her own predicament, she was breathing heavily thought her nose, her mouth blocked by her own knickers, which unbelievably her own husband had put there to silence her. On top of her was the fittest body she had ever seen, his muscles had muscles, he was so strong, it hurt with every thrust, and she did not want to admit she enjoyed every thrust, his strong body felt so good thrusting into her, his pelvic bone rubbing her clit in a way that no man had ever achieved for her before. My luck she thought, I didn't want this, but it is the best fuck of my life. The guy that had just finished fucking Caroline came over, and without a word pushed his hand down between her and Hiro, he found her clit and started applying huge amounts of pressure, she gasped as best she could around the gag, and fought, she was going to cum.

The strength of the men holding her was too much, and the pressure on her clit was intolerable, she felt her muscles tighten, and unbelievable warmth rise from her clit, she was cumming, and cumming hard, she bucked and fought as feelings ran across her body, she could not regain control of the feelings in her body, the pressure remained and increased, she had cum, it was supposed to stop, but it didn't. The orgasm never really stopped before the next one crashed into her. Her vision went black, all she could feel was the thrusting in her pussy, it was so nice, so consuming, and then there was the electrical energy that was exploding from her clit, it was like her whole body was her clit, the orgasm was so intense, she screamed with pleasure into the gag, and felt her body go limp.

12