The Corruption of Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lucy became aware of her surroundings again Hiro was still thrusting, they were long slow thrusts now, and she was surprised they still felt so good. The old guy had disappeared, Caroline had been turned over, her knees were under her, and her arse was on display in the air. Stuart was behind her, getting photos or film of her exposed arsehole, she really needed to have words with him, his behaviour this afternoon was appalling.

She felt Hiro tense and then the feel of cum shooting into her, she internally admonished herself for begin disappointed it was over, that was not the response of a good housewife. He climbed off, but he continued to stroke and rub her, massaging her shoulders firmly.

As he stood over her head, he brought his head down to right by hers, and whispered to her, 'Mrs Hanson, Mr Hanson has told me I must use all your holes,' Lucy felt like her eyes were going to pop out as he said that, but he continued, 'Will I be safe to remove your gag? And in a minute.......you know.........'

Lucy did not know what to do, he thought she wanted to bite his cock, the blood and the lawsuits, all of this would come out, and she had already decided that outside of words with Stuart and her slut friend Caroline, nobody would every here was what happened here. Stuart would be deleting that video, whatever he thought. She nodded, this was not her plan for the afternoon but she would not make this worse.

She watched as one of the 4 remaining masseurs climbed on behind Caroline, he didn't slip in easy, there was effort and more oil, he must be taking her in the arse, slut.

She laid there, hands tied above her head just watching Caroline, she was back to one in her arse, and two playing with her body and to be frank mauling her tits, and lastly one in her mouth, actually face fucking her. Lucy panicked for a moment, she could not let Hiro do that to her, the guy had tight hold of Caroline's hair and was ramming his cock down her throat, she was clearly gagging and there were tears rolling down her face, it was not any blow job that Lucy recognised, but Caroline was loving it. She calmed her mind, but before she got chance to plan, Hiro removed her knickers from her mouth, she sucked in sweet air, the first proper breath she had taken in about 30 minutes. As she sucked in her air she became more aware of the smells around her, the room stunk of sweat, oil and sex.

'Hiro, please be gentle, I can't take it like Caroline,' Lucy whispered to Hiro

'Mrs Hanson, I will let you control the rest, I have no desire to hurt you,' Hiro had lent in, he wanted nobody else to hear his response, clearly Stuart wanted her used, but she was enjoying Hiro.

Hiro moved her, she was at the edge of the table, easy access as he stood in front of her, and he presented his cock to her mouth.

His cock had fucked her poor little pussy ragged, but it was the first time she had seen it, it was long maybe 7 inches, but quite thin, and as penises went not bad looking, she moved her head and licked the tip, then parted her lips and sucked on the head. Hiro placed his hands on her head but there was no pressure, she started to move her head back and forth, taking two or three inches of his cock into her mouth each time. She only kept that up for about two minutes, her neck hurt, so with his cock in her mouth, deeper than any movement she had made had taken it before, she licked and played with it, her head resting on the table, muscles relaxing and recovering. As she did this his cock bucked and flinched in her mouth, far more than her movements had managed, he was clearly enjoying this part, which she found a relieve.

Her view of Caroline was completely blocked, but she was sure the noise was Caroline cumming again, it was a big one, and words like, 'oh, Jesus,' and 'fuck me,' were shouted into the air, or possibly at some body she could not tell, but what she would expect from her friend who forever more would be her 'slut friend' in her head.

She felt like she had been licking and playing with Hiro's cock for hours, her neck was not aching any more, but it had probably only been a couple of minutes, she resumed her movement. Lucy had never been a big fan of blow jobs, they just did not seem lady like, and when she had blown Stuart it had been very much a lick of the tip and tiny movement. Hiro was now 4 inches or may be a little more into her mouth, she could feel him in the back of her throat as she moved him in and out, she was actually trying to take him as close to gagging as she could manage. He moaned, and there was now a tiny amount of force on his head, he was not trying to push in, if he wanted that she was helpless to stop him, but he was clearly enjoying it and encouraging her.

She heard Caroline cum again, what was it with that woman? After being told the story of the weekend in the hotel when Lucy had caught her, she had not looked at Caroline in the same light again, the women was a slut, no question, but the pleasure she was getting out of this was unbelievable. Lucy thought that Caroline had cum more in this room today, than she had in over a month. The masseurs were getting noisy too, one or maybe two of them were cumming she guessed.

Hiro moved suddenly, for the first time he put force into moving her, but it was not ram deeper as she had feared, he forced his cock into her cheek, then cum sprayed into her mouth, her cheek taking the force, but it quickly filled her mouth, without thinking she did something she had never done before, and swallowed. Slimy, think and salty cum disappearing into her belly, she tried not to think about it, but she needed a second swallow to clear her mouth. She could not believe she did it, but she licked Hiro's cock, cleaning off the spunk that was on it, as he withdrew and disappeared from her view, she lay there.

Caroline was down to two Masseurs, the two that Lucy had not seen her fuck yet, how on earth had the woman satisfied four men and still had capacity for two more was completely beyond Lucy.

She watched for several minutes as Caroline was face fucked again, there was cum all over her face and in her hair already, but there she was another man in her mouth, gagging and crying at what she was doing. If that had been it, it would have been bad enough, but behind her there was another man pounding away at her, Lucy thought for a moment, then decided it was her pussy because of the angle. He was hammering, how did she have any feeling left down there?

She was almost surprised when Hiro's hands were on her again, he moved her, she was laying on her stomach again, like she was at the start, only now she had her hands tied above her head, they held the edge of the table. Hiro had moved her down the table a little her feet were hanging off, but if she stretched her thumbs she could feel her hair, so she was only a couple of inches lower than she started.

Hiro started to massage more oil into her back, starting at her shoulders, working down. When he got to her arse he seemed to be paying a lot of attention, she smiled to herself, her arse was amazing, and he must be enjoying the view. Lot of oil was going onto her arse, and into her crack, as Hiro pushed his hand into her crack and massaged oil all around it, she remembered what he had said, 'Mr Hanson has said I have to have all your holes.' Oh My GOD, she thought, he was going to give her anal, she had never had anal, it was deviant, a sick fetish, she felt she arse clench.

Hiro did not seem to respond at all to her arse clenching, he continued his preparation, she tried to relax, she knew this was happening no matter how much she fought, and it would be far less uncomfortable if she relaxed and just accepted it, which she actually wanted to do. She was distracted by Caroline, the masseur she was blowing was cumming and for the second time it went all over her face. Lucy could not move enough to shake her head properly, but internally the disappointment in her friend was shaking its head. That thought popped out of existence very quickly, when Hiro's finger slipped into her arsehole, it was massaging oil into her the inside. She clenched again around his finger, but by force of will made herself relax, and let him continue.

She watched Caroline, on all fours still, only one man left, fucking her hard, she was grunting now with each thrust, her hand was clearly playing with herself too. She watched her friend bring herself to an orgasm, as Hiro finished what he was doing, and then she felt herself move, she was pulled down the table more, her arms became stretched out above her head, most of her legs were hanging off the table. Then Hiro pushed them to either side, they slipped around either side of the table, like she was straddling it, it was not a comfortable position.

Lucy was somewhat distracted from her discomfort, Stuart had his phone under Caroline, he was filming her playing with herself, and probably the cock thrusting her. Several towels were pushed under Lucy's lower body, she felt her bottom being raised, it felt open now, in this position she could not properly clench it anymore.

The last masseur was cumming she watched, almost horrified at herself for doing so as he rammed into her, and held, his face all sorts of twisted as he did, and then moments later Caroline shaking as she clearly finished herself off. She flopped on the table as the last masseur left, leaving just Hiro, Stuart, Caroline and herself in the room.

Hiro climbed onto the table, Lucy almost wanted to cry, this was the worst thing ever, his rock hard cock pressed between her cheeks, and she tried so hard to relax as it pressed onto her arsehole. She closed her eyes and thought of her happy place, she was in her garden, tending her flowers, sun on her skin.

The pressure built slowly, then she felt her little hole give way, the tip of his cock moved forward, slipping in, just a few millimetres, but enough for her to feel it. She yelped through gritted teeth, and when she opened her eyes, Stuart was there, filming it. More of Hiro's cock slipped in, to her pained noises that she tried so hard to suppress, then she felt a change, some of the pressure gone, her arse seemed to relax a little, she realised the head was in. That was it, she could no longer think of her pert little bottom as an exit only, she had made it to forty two without anybody violating it, and now a Japanese boy with a monster cock had pushed between her cheeks with her husband there watching, organising, and unbelievably pleased that she was being opened up anally.

Hiro pushed in a little more then withdrew to the head again, she gripped the table so tight her knuckles were white, and she bit the towel that was underneath her as he pushed in again, more of his cock slipping up, the oil that he had so carefully worked in preventing any real resistance from her. He withdrew to the head again, this was not going to be quick. Three or it might have been four repetitions and a significant length of his cock was in her arse, the movement in and out was not millimetres now, it was inches, and every thrust in was like she was being bored. As Hiro came out again to the head she looked around, the rest bite enough to breath and look, Caroline was moving but did not look like she was getting ready to leave, and Stuart was still avidly filming. She closed her eyes and put her head back down as Hiro moved again, this time, his cock moved up considerably more than it had been before, she yelped, 'Jesus Fucking Christ.'

Stuart spoke, 'You are doing great honey, he has a good five inches of that cock in your arse, and it looks amazing.'

She managed to get some words out, 'Fuck off Stuart, go and die somewhere,' she thought she had said something very similar in child birth.

Despite the words to Stuart, she was not actually unhappy with anal, Hiro was skilled, clearly, as her pain levels had been very low, and the slide in and out created some very interesting feelings, that she did not mind at all. Hiro started a rhythmically thrust into her arse, it was slow, and gentle, but she was sure the remainder of his cock was slowly making its way into her. She relaxed into it, fidgeting a little on the towels bringing a lump in one to make contact with her clit. As Hiro thrust in, the towel rubbed against her clit now, that would improve things from her point of view she was sure.

She looked over at Caroline again, she was on the end of the table legs on the floor, spread wide, and body lying flat on the table, and she looked like she was waiting for something. As she looked it hit her, the only thing Caroline could be waiting for now was Stuart, and as if on cue, Caroline said, 'Stuart, I am not finished, I need a cock to fill my arse one last time.'

'Don't you dare, Stuart,' Lucy said with force.

'Why not?' Stuart said, 'You have had your fun, why can't I have mine?'

'I didn't want this,' Lucy retorted, the words getting hard as her clit rubbing was having a lot more of an impact than she expected.

'Yes you did, you just didn't know it,' Caroline said, 'You have been uptight since I met you, you needed a proper fuck.'

Lucy did not respond, partly because she was completely confident that Caroline was right, but mostly because she was about to cum. She turned her head away and moaned into the towel in front of her, and let her muscles flex and tense, she was sure only Hiro knew she had climaxed, and he was pounding her tight little arse now.

The rub on her clit continued after she climaxed, and it felt so good, keeping her on the boil she was sure she could come again with the tiniest of extra stimulation or right thoughts. She would never admit it, but Hiro's cock felt good.

She turned back to see Stuart with no trousers, and a raging hard on approaching the back of Caroline, she was not pleased at all to be seeing that, part of her wished Stuart had a bigger cock so he could make Caroline regret asking, but he was mister average. She watched as he started to do something to Caroline that he had never done to her. She was laying there holding her cheeks apart as he positioned his cock and pushed, she moaned and really massaged his ego as he pushed in, the ease with which his cock disappeared into her arse was depressing; she really was an anal slut.

Moments later, he was in and had started to withdrew, he took hold of the table with both hands, gripping tight. She saw the muscles in his arms tighten as he rammed back in, Caroline grunted, loudly. Stuart pounded, the table moved as he pulled so hard on it to ram Caroline with a force that looked like it would break the table, she grunted like an athlete with every thrust. Lucy, was hurt that he had never even tried to fuck her like that. Worse still, she was actually getting turned on watching him like that. Hiro was thrusting like he was building to cum, and she knew she could cum again, she closed her eyes, but the image there was Stuart pile driving Caroline. She was shocked that the image worked, she moaned, not even trying to hide it this time, she shook, her body flooding with the warm feeling of an orgasm. She felt her arse squeeze Hiro's cock. He moaned, and then pulled out, she was disappointed, and she wanted his cock back.

Hiro shot, it sprayed all over her arse and back, she felt some splash against her pussy, oh to be that young again, his ability to cum time after time like that made her want a young man more often.

Hiro climbed off her, and moved around to untie her hands. She was free.

She laid on the table not knowing what to do now, she could see Stuart about to cum. She watched, then she saw Hiro leaving the room, he definitely had her underwear in his hands, but thought her leggings could be with them too. She had no energy to care.

Lucy jumped as Caroline roared a carnal moan into the air, she was cumming, and cumming hard, both her hands were between her legs, she had made the last one a bit of a loud one, the whore was flattering Stuart, which she really took exception to.

As Stuart collapsed on to Caroline, Lucy slipped off the table, and around to where her clothes were, just her shoes, coat and green top were there. She ached all over, but pulled a towel and wrapped it around her middle covering her modesty. She knew she needed a shower, but could not bothered, she pulled her top on, and put her shoes back on. She pulled her coat on and slipped a hand inside to hold the towel.

As she walked to the door, Stuart was climbing off Caroline, she checked the car keys were in her coat, as she got to the door she looked back and said, 'I will be in the car, when you are ready. We need to have a discussion!' and with that walked out the door towards the reception.

12