The Corruption of Sister Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I understand."

He picked me up by my jaw and lifted me to my feet. "Bring that thing, too." He pointed to the crucifix he'd gifted me what seemed like a hundred years ago.

I dutifully picked it up from the sofa and followed him to the bedroom. Watching him walk was hypnotic. His lean, muscular back. His tight, round ass. His strong, long legs. All that bare skin, bright red and glowing. Oh Mother Superior, how could I resist?

The bedroom was painted entirely black. Dozens of red candles burned brightly. He gestured to the king-size bed - an ensemble mattress with black sheets - and I lay down on my back. Unlike the couch, the bed was incredibly uncomfortable, it felt more like a stone slab than a mattress. I placed the crucifix on the bed beside me and spread my legs.

Luke climbed on top of me. I placed my hands on his hot back and pulled him close against my body. His flesh was so hot, it almost burned me. I parted my lips and he slid his tongue into my mouth. It was now longer, thin, with a forked tip. I let his snake-tongue slide deeply into my throat, feeling it tickle down past my voice box. I pressed my lips against his.

Suddenly, I felt his hot hardness pressing against my wet, aching pussy. I spread my legs and tilted my hips, allowing him easier access to claim my virginity.

A pillar of burning flame entered my maidenhead. I screamed and he roared. Oh my dear Mother Superior, Luke's cock burned wonderfully inside my virgin pussy. He thrust it in roughly and deeply. He buried himself in my willing, holy hole.

I opened my eyes and gazed into him, my entire body aflame with carnal desire. His forehead was now adorned with two horns, about 10 inches long. Sharp, twisted and black as obsidian.

He pumped his burning hard cock into my body relentlessly. I screamed and grunted with pleasure beneath him, lips still locked on his. I asked him a question in my head.

"Luke...are you a demon?"

Vile, malevolent laughter filled my mind. "Have you just now realized? You stupid Catholic cunt."

He ceased kissing me and propped himself up on one muscular red arm. His hands had now become vicious claws. A narrow tail with an arrowheaded point danced behind him.

"They said demons were only metaphors for sinful temptation," I thought. "Nobody said they were real!"

He laughed again, mocking me while defiling me. He squeezed my right breast in his left claw. "Is that real enough for you, Sister Simone?"

The stinging, scratching pain only fueled my lust. I moaned in grateful pleasure, submitting to this sinful act of sexual congress with one of Satan's army.

"Give yourself to me and I'll show you pleasures far beyond those your Christ ever will." His tail wrapped around my throat three times and started constricting.

Seconds later, I was cumming beneath the demon I used to know as Luke. My nipples were hard as rocks, my pussy was convulsing around his thick, burning demon dick, my eyes were rolling in the back of my head, I squealed until my breath ran out. My body spasmed and shook on the rock-like bed.

In that moment, I gave myself fully to The Demon. When my orgasm subsided, I started thrusting my hips in rhythm with him. I squeezed his thick, unholy cock tightly with my defiled pussy. "Fuck me, Demon! Fuck me!" I screamed for all to hear.

He roared with triumph, grinning his evil sharktooth grin. The candle flames flickered, then flared. He grew taller before my eyes, reaching over 8 feet in height. The Demon's cock also grew and grew inside me. It stretched my desecrated vagina with each thrust, peaking just before I felt like I would be split in two. The head slammed relentlessly into my cervix. My vision flashed white with pleasure-pain at the peak of each of our thrusts together.

"Fuck God! Fuck him!" I squealed. "Fuck Jesus Christ! Fuck Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" I renounced their holy names while fucking the satanic beast. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Yes, Sister Simone!" The Demon bellowed. "Surrender to me! Surrender to sin! Surrender to Satan"

"Defile me! Ruin me! Fill me with your seed!" I begged him. I wanted nothing more than to be his unholy whore.

"Who is your Lord now?" he demanded.

"Lucifer!" I screamed.

And with that, he unleashed a torrent of his unholy seed into my fertile womb. The candles flared once again, lighting the windowless room brighter than the sun. It burned inside me as he filled me with gallons of demonic cum. I looked down and saw my belly expanding with each throb of his massive unholy cock.

When The Demon had finally emptied his balls, he withdrew his cock from my body, and that was the first time I saw the true size and shape of his manhood. Have you ever seen a horse's penis, Mother Superior? They're at least 12 inches long, as thick as your arm, with a wider, angled, flared tip. That is what The Demon's penis looked like, only his is red with a deep crimson head. His two testicles were each bigger than my fist, and they hung low behind his massive cock. I assure you, the sight is breathtakingly beautiful.

His scalding cum flooded out of my ravaged womb as he pulled out with a grunt. Panting, I looked down my naked body. My tits were covered in long, red scratches from his claws. My stomach was swollen with cum. A giant pool of demon semen spilled from me and onto the bed-altar. I'd never felt sexier in my life. I looked up into the eyes of my unholy seducer.

"Baptize me," I asked him.

He looked down at me, the fallen nun. The unholy slut he had created. He grinned maliciously. "Baptize you?"

"That's what you meant to do to me, isn't it? When you spoke of 'the ritual'?"

He laughed. "Perhaps I underestimated you, Sister. Very well. Come, onto your knees before me."

I obediently climbed down from the bed-altar and knelt in front of The Demon between his cloven hoofed feet. I was vaguely aware of the feeling of his cum continuing to leak from my pussy.

He lifted his massive cock and held it in front of my face. His voice boomed within my head. "Do you renounce Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the saints, and the Catholic church?"

I nodded. "I do."

"Do you renounce God and his heaven?"

I nodded again. "I do."

"Do you devote your eternal soul to Satan?"

Without hesitation, I responded: "I do."

"Then I baptize you, in the name of Lucifer." With a laugh, The Demon commenced urinating on me. It was the temperature of a shower that's about 5 degrees too warm. The stream hit me with force, almost knocking me over. But I held strong and maintained my balance. I let the beast's piss wash away my piety, my devotion to my former religion, my guilt, my shame. I opened my mouth and allowed his hot, amber piss to fill my mouth. It stank of rotten beer and tasted worse. I relished every part of his vile urine. I gulped it down thirstily, feeling it filling my throat and stomach with his unholy piss.

What I couldn't swallow flowed over my naked, defiled body. I bathed in it. I rubbed it into my tits, my swollen belly, my soaked pubic hair, my arms and legs. I let him saturate my hair in his beautiful, disgusting piss, until my whole body was soaked.

Anointed in demon piss, I felt reborn. Dripping with the contents of his bladder, I looked up at him and smiled. I ripped the rosary from around my neck and threw it into the puddle of demon cum and piss on the floor between my knees. He looked on with approval.

I licked the tip of his cock, still savoring the bitter taste of his dark yellow urine. I stroked his shaft with both hands, resurrecting its hardness. I fellated his unholy horse cock as a display of loyalty to my new dark master.

He reached for something on the altar, then handed it down to me.

I held the golden, bejeweled crucifix dildo and immediately understood what he wished for me to do with it. I rubbed it in the cum-and-piss puddle, then slid it inside my stretched pussy, fucking myself while I sucked and licked The Demon's cock.

This continued for a while until he grabbed my head in one massive claw and lifted me into the air. He twisted me around and roughly placed me onto the altar with head flat against the stone and my ass in the air. He pulled the crucifix dildo from my pussy and rubbed the tip against my asshole, then twisted it as he shoved it inside me. I howled with ecstasy as the cross spun into me, stretching my final untouched hole.

As he continued fucking my ass with the desecrated dildo, he positioned his monster cock against my pussy. I thrust my ass backward, impaling myself on his tool. I started fucking him, my body consumed with satanic lust.

He fucked my ass with the crucifix dildo and I fucked his cock with my insatiable cunt, both of us grunting like wild animals as our bodies collided over and over. I started rubbing my clit furiously. The flames danced around us. Sweat poured from my body. He wrapped his tail around my neck again and started squeezing. He scratched at my back - long claw marks that drew fine droplets of blood.

Screaming, I came hard. Drool flowed from my gaping mouth, my body convulsed on the black altar, my pussy tightened around The Demon's cock, my ass squeezed the crucifix dildo. I saw stars.

My orgasm only fed The Demon's burning lust. He roared with pleasure and wrapped a claw around my torso and lifted my body from the altar. He stood up and started sliding my body up and down his cock, using me like a masturbation aid. I bobbed helplessly on his cock as his claws dug into my skin.

"Fuck me! Defile me! Destroy my cunt!" I screamed. "Pump me full of your seed, Demon!" I started rubbing my clit again. He stuck the tip of his tail into my mouth. It was hard and scaly and tasted sour and I sucked it hungrily.

He continued using me as his cocksleeve for another 15 minutes before his voice boomed, "Take my seed, demon-whore!"

Then he came inside me again. Scalding, steaming cum erupted from his massive, beastly cock. It flowed into my pussy and my womb, filling me once again and inflating my stomach until I looked seven months pregnant. "Yes! Yes! I'm yours! Fill my unholy cunt with your demon sperm!" I cried as another orgasm washed over me, robbing me of rational thought.

The Demon continued fucking me throughout his climax, squeezing my throat ever tighter as we came together. When we were done, he removed me from my perch at the end of his monstrous cock and threw me down again onto the altar.

Breathless, ravaged, defiled, defeated and filled with unholy glee. I lay there, half-conscious, soaked in demon piss and leaking demon cum, my ass full of a dildo in the shape of the crucifix. The creature I used to know as Luke completed the ritual. He placed some of the flaming candles around me on the altar in the shape of a pentagram. He dipped his thumb-claw in his semen and drew an inverted cross on my forehead and another pentagram on my cum-swollen stomach. They lit with flame that burned without hurting. He then spoke a prayer in a language that hurt my ears and clouded my vision. At that point, I finally passed out.

I awoke two days later, encrusted with filth. I looked around. I was still on his altar. The candles had all melted. I peeled myself off the altar and stood up. The crucifix dildo fell to the floor with a clang.

My body still aching, I stumbled into The Demon's empty apartment. I was expecting to find it looked nothing like I remembered it - like the expensive decor was all just part of The Demon's spell. But it was exactly as large and expensive as I recalled. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of his windows. Not believing what my eyes were telling me, I quickly found his bathroom and switched on the light. I stared into the mirror, which confirmed what my ghostly reflection had shown.

Gone was my blond hair - it is now black as ink. My fair skin has turned so white as to be almost translucent. My green eyes remain, but the pupils are now bright red. My belly had deflated, my scratches were mostly healed. My tits have grown a cup size, now a generous C cup. My pubic hair has now darkened, matching my new hair color. No horns, no tail, no shark teeth. I grinned into the mirror. If this is what it meant to be a demon's whore, I would've signed up long ago.

Just then, his voice boomed into my head. "Good, you've awakened. Quickly shower and get dressed. You'll find new attire in the bedroom."

"Yes, my love." As I showered, he informed me of the next part of the plan.

First, I was to write this letter. I've had to stop to masturbate so many times, it's taken me all day. I hope reading of my exploits with The Demon has awakened something in your loins, Mother Superior.

As for the second part of my demonic husband's plan, he has requested I meet with Sister Wendy and Sister Amy after they attend the soup kitchen tomorrow afternoon. I imagine that by the time you receive this letter, Amy and Wendy will be part of our church, newly baptized as demon-whores. If not? There's plenty of room in Hell.

Please accept my apologies if I worried you all with my disappearance...and the imminent disappearance of Amy and Wendy. I ask that you do not pray for me or my soul. I'm very happy living in sin as one of my unholy husband's whore-brides.

I've always preferred the heat, anyway.

Yours in sin,

Demon-whore Simone

12