The Corruption of Sue Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HARDER BILL! DRIVE THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK ALL THE WAY THROUGH ME! USE ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!" Bill gave what little he had left as he thrust into Sue even harder. He felt his climax begin to build as Sue cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER, I'M CUMMING!"

Sue began shaking and quivering as she was being overwhelmed by her orgasm. Had he not been about to blow his load, Bill would have thought that Sue was having a seizure, but he was in the throes of his own climax as he growled with an "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH" and blew up like a volcano, shooting his sperm like a pyroclastic flow! Bill collapsed on top of Sue as he passed out from the intensity of his orgasm while Sue continued to spasm from hers.

After 10 minutes, they had both regained their normal breathing and their consciousness. Bill rolled off Sue and stared at the ceiling for a moment and then reached out to take Sue's hand. She rolled over until she was looking down on his face and asked, "Are you alright? I thought you may have had a heart attack there for a moment."

Bill smiled up at her and then pulled her face down to hers and kissed her vigorously for several minutes. When he released her, he said, "When I die, that's how I want to go! That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced in my life!"

Sue giggled and said, "That was a pretty intense beginning to our weekend. You aren't done already are you, because I feel like I should take you in my ass at least 5 more times in order to feel like I have lived up to my promise to you. And, then tomorrow you can work on my pussy!"

Bill laughed and said, "Really? Five more times in your ass?"

"Well, yeah. Once doggy style, once cowgirl, once reverse cowgirl, once standing with me in front of the big window in the parlor and once sitting on one of those bar stools. I've been looking forward to this day for a long-time Bill and I want satisfaction!" Sue said while trying to suppress a smile.

Bill couldn't tell if she was serious or not until Sue lost it and began laughing. "You should have seen the look on your face," Sue cried! "I'm not sure I could take three more times let alone 5!"

Sue continued laughing as Bill was contemplating 3 more times in her ass. 'I might be able to do that,' he thought to himself.

Once Sue had calmed down, she lay in Bill's arms and then the two of them dozed off.

Upon awakening, Sue stretched out lazily and then saw that Bill was still sleeping. She quietly got out of bed and walked into the parlor and up to the big window facing the park. She stretched again, putting her entire body on view to anyone who happened to be looking at her window. Sue didn't care if anyone saw her because she liked the idea of people seeing her naked. She would really like it if Bill would take her ass again while her breasts were smashed up against the window. She could hear him padding towards her on the carpet causing her heartrate to elevate in anticipation. He reached around her and grabbed each of her breasts and pinched her long, hard nipples very hard like he remembered her liking it. She could feel his reborn erection press up against and into the crack of her ass. Sue moaned with the sensations she was experiencing as she reached behind her, grabbed Bill's cock, positioned it at her backdoor and then pushed back into it, impaling her ass, once again, on Bill's erection.

Bill was stunned by the wantonness of this woman as she took him in her ass once again. He released her tits and grabbed her hip with one hand and reached around and began playing with her pussy with other. Sue was moaning with pleasure as her breasts were smashed up against the window causing her to smile. She turned her head back towards Bill looking into his eyes and asked him to kiss her. He did as he was asked and began fencing Sue's tongue with his own. It then dawned on Bill that this was, probably, the most erotic thing he had ever done in his life! He was fucking a beautiful woman in the ass in the Plaza hotel while smashing her tits on the window for the whole of New York to watch.

This time the sex was much calmer and sensuous. Bill worked in and out of Sue's anus with a nice easy tempo which felt very nice for him. For Sue, the sensations of Bill sliding in and out of her ass while he fingered her pussy was leading her to another climax. She trembled in Bill's arms as she orgasmed quietly with Bill still fucking her ass. Despite cumming earlier, Bill could feel his own climax rising and before long erupted in Sue's rectum once again.

When Bill had finished, he sat in one of the nice arm chairs to catch his breath. Sue took this opportunity to kneel down between his legs and take his slowly shrinking penis deep into her mouth to suck any residual sperm from him. Bill watched in amazement as Sue took his cock that had just been in her ass into her mouth.

"My god, Sue," Bill uttered, "I can't believe you! You are the sexiest thing I have ever met, but I'm going to need some food before long."

Sue looked into Bill's eyes and let his cock fall from her mouth and said, "I could use some food as well. Shall we order room service?" Bill said that would be great, helped Sue to her feet as he stood up from the chair. They called in their food order and took the opportunity to take a quick shower before the food arrived. Bill put a robe on and encouraged Sue to do the same, but she said she preferred to remain unclothed. When the valet arrived with the food, Sue stood to the side allowing the young man to ogle her body giving him a treat.

When they sat down to eat, Bill said, "You've changed from our first tryst."

Sue laughed and said, "I have. When you met me, I had just been dumped by the man I wanted to marry. I was so naïve in so many ways and was just discovering my sexuality. Now, after, what, 6 or 7 months, I have totally embraced my sexuality. I love sex in all of its manifestations and I like to give out thrills whenever I can. I'm totally fine with the concept that I'm a prostitute and I feel I do good things with my work. Are you satisfied with my work?"

Bill smiled and said, "I'm very satisfied with your work. You are, by far, the finest sexual partner I have ever had. You make all others pale by comparison."

Sue smiled and said, "Thank you for such high praise. You are special to me as well, because you were the first to free my sexual identity and for that I will be forever in your debt."

"I disagree," replied Bill, "You were the one to set your sexual identity free. I was just the first to enjoy it."

The two sat and ate their dinner quietly for several minutes until Bill said, "Why don't you have your friend with the child porn info give me a call someday. I would like to coordinate with him when we should release those sordid details. I want to maximize your return on today's decree and then further punish him for being a total creep. Okay?"

Sue smiled and nodded. When they had finished dinner, Sue put their dishes back on the trolley on which they were delivered and then Sue pushed it out into the hallway for collection. An elderly man was walking past as she stood there naked and his eyes went wide as he admired her charms. She smiled at him and then returned to the room.

Bill managed to come one more time that night while Sue rode him cowgirl with his cock in her ass again. When they finished, Sue lay down on Bill's chest and said, "It feels good to follow-up on one's promises!"

Saturday dawned sunny and cold. After breakfast, Bill said he needed to rescue his car from near the courthouse, so he could grab his duffle which had a change of clothes. It took him a half an hour until he got back and then he quickly changed into warm casual clothes. As promised, Bill took Sue sightseeing and Christmas shopping taking up the bulk of the day. When they had finished, Bill took Sue to dinner and then they returned to the hotel.

While they were gone, housekeeping had tidied the room making it look the same as when Sue had first entered it. They sat on the couch talking until Sue said, "I don't know about you, but I'm, kind of, horny. I may even let you fuck my pussy tonight!" Sue stood, took Bill's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom where they helped each other get naked. When Bill had stripped Sue, he stood back and admired the vision standing before him.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I have to confess that after our first meeting, I dream about you constantly. You are perfection in my eyes."

Sue blushed and replied, "Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated. Now, we have time for one more big fling before I need to sleep. I have an early departure in the morning."

As Sue flew home, she went over the last few days with Bill, the courtroom and the shopping while in New York. She was ecstatic that she had won her suit against Todd and looked forward to the day that she read about his arrest for possession of child porn in the newspaper. She, also, marveled at what a fine lover Bill was. She felt very satisfied with the sex they had had, but she was pining for Mel and their bed. She decided to tell Margo about the sex she had with Bill that wasn't on Margo's books. She was pretty sure Margo would understand.

As Sue stepped out into the arrivals area, she saw Mel waiting for her on the curb. When Mel saw Sue, she jumped out of the car and ran to embrace her lover. The two stood and kissed for a good long while until a patrolman told them that they had to move along. They loaded Sue's suitcase and a large box into the car and began to drive home. Mel asked Sue about her trip and Sue gave her all of the details. Mel was pleased to hear that Sue won her suit and was going to get a large cash settlement. She, also, enjoyed hearing about Sue's time with Bill and all of their sex. Sue apologized for not calling the whole time she was gone, but Mel understood.

When they got home, Sue drug Mel to their bedroom, pulled her onto the bed and began kissing her passionately. The two moaned as they made up for lost time and made out like teenagers. Sue managed to get Mel naked and crawled down her body to latch onto Mel's pussy with her mouth. Sue had missed her lover terribly and was keen to show Mel just how much she missed her. When Mel had had her fourth orgasm, she pulled Sue back up her body in order to kiss Sue and to give her over stimulated clit a respite.

The two kissed for a while and then Mel stripped Sue and returned the favor as she latched onto Sue's pussy like a leach. Sue had a huge grin on her face as she enjoyed what Mel was doing to her. As much as she loved what she and Bill had gotten up to, what Mel was doing took her even higher.

After Sue and Mel had finished reconnecting, Sue decided that she should call Margo and let her know she was back. When Margo picked up her phone, Sue said, "Hey Margo, it's Sue. I'm back from New York."

Margo replied, "I'm happy to hear it. I trust that your case had a suitable outcome?"

"Yeah, the judge found in my favor and decided that what we were asking for in damages was appropriate, so I will be receiving a sizable cash settlement. I, also, have to tell you that I spent two nights with Bill. I told him that it was a quid pro quo for everything that he had done for me. If you would like to deduct your fee from my future earnings I will understand."

"Oh Sue, I understand. Don't worry about it. So, speaking of business, are you ready to get back to it?'

"I am! What do you have for me?"

"Well, he's a new client, so I don't know too much about him. He was referred by Max Starr and is the CEO of a multinational corporation. Apparently, they were teammates in college and remain close. He will be in town on Tuesday and asked for you specifically for Wednesday evening. Also, tell Mel I have something for her as well on Wednesday."

"Okay, I will tell her. Anything else going on?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, Wade called the other day and asked if he could have you this weekend, to come to the Bay Area. He needs a date for a big shindig up there and thought you might like it. It will, probably, be worth at least $10,000 for you. You will need to get to San Francisco early on Friday because the party is that night. You will be staying at his home in Santa Cruz, if that's alright with you and then return home on Monday."

"Ooh, this sounds exciting. I trust I should wear an evening gown for the soiree?"

"Yeah and Wade wants it to be real sexy. I will send you the info on Wednesday for that night's client and will have Wade arrange for your flight to San Francisco. Sound good?"

"Sounds great. I look forward to hearing from you on Wednesday."

When Sue hung up from her call, she turned to Mel and said, "You have a date for Wednesday. Margo will send you the info as usual. I have a date that night as well with a friend of Max's and then I go to Santa Cruz for the weekend to be with Wade."

Mel frowned and said, "You realize that Wade will, probably, have a BDSM dungeon at his house if you are staying there."

Sue smiled and said, "I sure hope so! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

Mel laughed, shook her head and said, "You are hopeless!"

Sue's Wednesday night date was with Morris Jefferson. Sue was told to meet him at the Excelsior Hotel bar like she had with several other dates. When she walked in she was approached by a giant black man who asked, "Are you Sue?" Sue nodded and then the man held his huge right hand out, smiled and said, "I'm Morris Jefferson, but please call me Mo." Sue took his hand and she noticed it was the softest hand she had ever held.

"It's nice to meet you Mo. I'm Sue. I understand that you are a friend of Max and Jamar."

Mo smiled and said, "Yeah, we've known each other since college. We used to play football together until we graduated. As you probably know, Max and Jamar went on to play pro ball, but I didn't. I wanted to go into business. Would you like a drink?" Sue nodded, so Mo lead her to his table where she ordered a gin and tonic.

Sue said, "Well, you are certainly large enough to have played pro ball. I would have imagined you would have made a lot of money doing so."

"Yeah, I was drafted and everything, but to me football was a way to get an education. That was my main goal. I was an offensive lineman and the physical abuse I took in college was enough for me."

Sue enjoyed talking to this gentle giant. He explained about his company and what they did very excitedly, much like Max and Jamar spoke about football. After a while Mo suggested that they go to dinner and asked her where a good place to go was. Sue asked what he liked and he replied his favorite was Indonesian food. Sue said she had never had Indonesian, so she looked up a place on her phone and took a taxi there. Sue felt a little over dressed as the restaurant was nothing fancy. Mo apologized, but Sue said she was curious about the food and put Mo at ease.

They had a marvelous meal and had a wonderful conversation. Sue was surprised by how shy Mo seemed to be as they talked. She asked about girlfriends to which Mo said, "I've never had much luck in that regard. I seem to scare women off by my size and I'm pretty tied up with my business most of the time."

When they had finished dinner, Sue suggested they go back to Mo's hotel. They hailed another cab as Sue sat in the back snuggled up close to Mo. When they got up to the room, Sue detected that Mo was pretty shy and nervous, so she walked up to him and pulled his face down to kiss her. After a few moments, Mo's nerves settled down and began returning her kiss. After several minutes of kissing, Sue stepped back and began doing a little striptease to get the evening rolling. Mo watched wide eyed as Sue stripped naked before him. He had never seen anything as beautiful as the sight of Sue standing before him.

When Sue was naked, she walked up to Mo and said, "I think it's about time you got naked." She began working on the buttons of his shirt and pulled it off. Mo was as muscular as Max had been but with a broader chest and huge shoulders. She bent in and began sucking on Mo's nipples causing him to shiver and get goosebumps before reaching for his belt and unfastening his trousers. She could see that Mo had a sizable penis by the outline on his pants, but when she pulled his pants and underwear down she could barely believe her eyes. Mo was humongous! He had the girth of Max, if not a bit more, and the length of Jamar.

Sue sat and stared at Mo's half hard cock for a few moments then smiled and said, "I can see why women would be a little squeamish with you." Mo frowned thinking that he wasn't going to have sex tonight because his size scared another woman off. Sue saw the look and quickly said, "But, I'm going to tell you what I told Max. By the end of the night I'm going to want you in all of my holes. I really like you Mo and I'm going to do my best to make this a night you will never forget, I promise!"

Mo smiled and said, "I like you too, but I don't want to hurt you."

Sue smiled and said, "Mo, you're so sweet. Don't worry about me because I like pain, I just want to make sure you are satisfied. But, if it's becomes too much I promise I will ask you to stop. Otherwise, if I ask you to fuck me harder I want you to know that's what I want, okay?" Mo nodded and smiled. "Okay then. So, right now I want to try and suck as much of that monster as I can and try to swallow all of your spunk!"

Sue got down on her knees and began taking Mo's monster in her mouth. She stretched her jaws as wide as she could in order to take as much of Mo as she could. She let her tongue work its way around his big black knob which caused Mo to moan loudly. She pulled on Mo's ass trying to force as much of him into her mouth as she could get and she managed about 5 to 6 inches. For his part, Mo had never experienced anything like it. Most women would just lick him like a lollipop and wouldn't even try to take him in their mouths. But Sue was incredible and he now knew why Max had suggested he come and be with her.

With Sue's work, Mo started to feel his orgasm begin to build. He cried out, "OH MY GOD, SUE! I'M GOING TO CUM AND IT'S GOING TO BE A BIG ONE!" Sue remembered having Max cum in her mouth so she was ready for at least that. When Mo began to shoot his jism, Sue was, once again, unprepared for the actuality. Mo was spurting like a fire hose as he shot 7 or 8 huge wads of his cum. Sue managed to swallow a small amount as the rest shot from her mouth and all over her chest from the pressure he generated. Sue's eyes went wide at the sheer amount she had to cope with.

When Mo had finished, Sue began laughing and asked, "Have you been saving up for a while?"

Mo looked sheepish and said, "I haven't been with a woman in 3 years and I don't like to masturbate, so, yeah, I guess you can say that."

Sue stood and while she was still laughing, said, "I need to shower and clean-up. Would you like to shower with me?" Mo looked like Christmas had come early and nodded vehemently. Sue grabbed his hand and off they went to the shower. Mo had fun while scrubbing his sperm from Sue's body and made sure she was spic and span. He had to get onto his knees in order for Sue to be able to wash his huge frame. When they were finished, Mo hugged Sue tightly while still on his knees while she wrapped her arms around his head.

As they dried off, Sue asked, "Are you ready for round two?" Mo nodded, picked her up like she was a baby and carried her to the bed. Sue was laughing until Mo crawled up between her legs and began licking her pussy. Sue's laughs were taken over my moans as Mo was giving her lots of pleasure with his tongue. Within just a few minutes, Sue had her first orgasm of the night and was well on her way to her second. Mo then worked his finger into Sue's vagina, a finger that was bigger than her ex's dick, which drove her to another orgasm