The Corruption of Sue Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mo's oral ministrations had Sue raring to go as she cried out, "MO! FUCK ME! NOW!" Mo got up onto his knees, crawled up towards Sue and took his massive cock into his hands and then began to work it into Sue's vagina. He was very slow and very careful as he pressed himself forward. Sue began crying out, "OH MY GOD! MO, GIVE ME MORE AND START FUCKING ME!" He managed to get ¾ of the way in until he saw Sue wince, so he decided that was the limit. He leaned forward and began to slowly thrust in and out of Sue's stretched pussy. Like with Max, Mo's cock was so big around that he constantly rubbed on Sue's clit which was driving her crazy and to one climax after another.

As Mo was looking down, he saw Sue's breasts with her long hard nipples and decided to bend down and take one into his mouth. This just added more sensations to drive Sue wild and she cried out, "OH MY GOD, MO! SUCK MY NIPPLES HARD! BITE THEM! MAKE THEM HURT!" Sue was causing Mo to lose himself in his lust. He sucked, nibbled and chewed on Sue's nipples as he began to fuck her harder and harder and he actually penetrated her uterus when he sunk his entire length into Sue's vagina. Sue began shaking, shivering and squirting massive amounts of her girl cum as she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Mo wasn't far behind as he growled like a bear as his orgasm struck. He flooded Sue's womb with huge amounts of his spunk as he pulsed over and over. Max wanted to collapse from his effort, but knew he would squash Sue, so he rolled over pulling her with him until she was lying on his chest. They were both gasping for air as they tried to recuperate from their efforts.

When Sue's breath had normalized, she leaned her head down and began kissing Mo passionately. Mo couldn't believe the passion in Sue's kiss and tried to return her kisses with equal passion. When Sue broke the kiss, she pushed herself up on her arms, looked Mo in the eyes and said, "That was the most incredible fucking I have ever had. I could die now and be happy, I swear! I think your cum is going to drip down my leg for a week! Now, I can't wait for you to cum in my ass!"

Again, Mo was in awe of this woman who fucked him as if he was normal and was talking about taking him in her ass. Mo was a realist and never expected to ever fuck a woman's ass because of his size. He was okay with that, but now, with Sue actively saying he was going to sodomize her, well he couldn't wait. And, the fact that he had already cum twice meant he would last a long, long time. But, first he just wanted to hold Sue close to him on his chest to feel her warmth and her heart beat. He knew he was being stupid, but he was falling a little bit in love with this beautiful woman.

They lay together for over an hour just holding one another, basking in the glow of their orgasms. Finally, Sue asked, "So, Mo, I would hazard a guess that you have never had anal sex before. Am I right?" Mo answered with an 'uh-huh'. "Well, there are a couple of rules you will need to follow, but first I want you to know that I really like anal and I like a fair amount of pain, so you don't have to treat me like a fragile object, okay?" Again, Mo answered with an 'uh-huh'. "Good, so rule number one is you will need to get me ready using lots of lubricant, that I'll give you in a minute. Rule 2 is you have to do as I say. If I say stop you stop, no matter how good it feels, and if I say slow down, you slow down."

Mo acknowledged that he would obey Sue's commands to the letter. She then said, with a smile, "You, also, have to obey when I tell you to fuck me harder! Also, I loved having my tits squeezed hard and my nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, but I have an important date on Friday and I really can't have any bruising, so just concentrate on my nipples when I ask, okay? So, I think all of this talk is getting you excited because I can feel you cock get harder and harder!"

It was true; Mo's cock was getting extremely hard with Sue's talk of anal sex. As a matter of fact, Mo was harder than he had ever been, in anticipation. Sue rolled off Mo's chest and reached under a pillow where she had stashed a new tube of KY. She handed it to Mo and said, "I want you to take me from behind, so get up on your knees and then lick my anus like you licked my pussy earlier.

Mo got up and got behind Sue, who was now on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, and began licking her anus with his tongue splayed out. He had never done this before and was really enjoying it, especially because he knew what it was going to lead to. After several minutes, Mo took the tube of KY and squeezed a dollop out onto Sue's saliva slicked anus. He rubbed the lube around for a moment and then slowly pushed his middle finger into her asshole. Mo's finger was so big, that Sue thought he had pressed his cock into her already until it dawned on her that it didn't feel big enough.

Sue moaned loudly as Mo pushed his finger in to the hilt. "Mo, fuck me with your finger, please," Sue whispered breathily. Mo was happy to acquiesce to her request because he couldn't believe how hot and tight she felt. He was beginning to think that he wouldn't be able to fit his cock into this tight little hole. Minutes later, Sue said, "Use more lube and put another finger in me." Again, Mo did as instructed and managed to get two of his huge fingers into Sue's butthole.

Sue was enjoying the feel of Mo's fingers working in and out of her ass and now felt that she was ready for the real thing. "Okay honey, I want you to slather lots of lube on your cock and a bunch more on and in me. When that's done, I want you to slowly put your cock into my ass." Mo pulled his fingers and squeezed a bunch of lube inside of Sue's gape and then squeezed a bunch down the length of his member and worked it around so his entire cock was now slick with the substance. He got up on his knees and crawled behind Sue and discovered he was way too tall.

"Sue," he asked? "Can you move over to the edge of the bed? I'm too tall to enter you like this."

"No problem," Sue replied and then she moved over until her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed. Mo, now standing on the floor, smiled because Sue's ass was now at the perfect height for him to sodomize her. He positioned the tip of his phallus at Sue's slight opening and slowly pressed forward. As Mo pushed into Sue's backdoor, she moaned loudly in pleasure and uttered, "Oh, yes!" over and over. As Mo pushed deeper and deeper, he couldn't get over how tight and hot Sue's rectum felt. He loved the sight of his big black cock stretching Sue's little white hole and he was glad that he had cum twice already, so that he could savor every moment of his first anal experience.

Finally, Sue told Mo that he could fuck her slowly with nice long strokes. As Mo began sawing in and out of Sue's fanny, she groaned with how good it all felt. Mo had a huge shit eating grin on his face and vowed to himself that he would love Sue until the day he died. After several minutes, Sue told Mo to fuck her faster and harder, which Mo had no problem complying with.

As their pace picked up, Mo began going deeper and deeper into Sue's ass with each stroke. Sue started yelling, "FUCK ME, MO! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT THAT I AM! POUND MY FUCKING ASS!" Mo picked up the pace again and began pounding into Sue. He was now balls deep in her ass and was pulling her into him by her hips every time he thrust into her. Before long the intensity and the heat and tightness of Sue's rectum began to take its toll and was driving Mo towards his third orgasm of the night. Sue began rubbing her clit furiously as her lust began to run wild.

Finally, Mo cried out, "I'M CUMMING!!!" He drilled his cock as deep into Sue as he could while he pulled her up against his chest and then ran his hands all over her breasts and belly as he ejaculated into Sue's colon. Meanwhile, Sue was cumming as well as she ejaculated her girl cum all over the bed, her legs and her hand. She could feel Mo pulsing inside of her and she could swear he was lodged in her stomach.

As their breathing calmed and while Mo held Sue against his chest, he asked, "Are you okay?"

Sue smiled and put her arms on Mo's arms and said, "I'm wonderful. Did you enjoy your first anal experience?"

Mo laughed and said, "It was better than I had ever dreamed. Thank you so much."

"You are welcome. Why don't we lie down for a while?" Mo unwrapped his arm from around Sue and then moved back slowly, pulling his cock from her stretched out bunghole and let Sue lie down. He climbed onto the bed and lay behind her, pulling her back into his chest. Sue let out a sigh of comfort as she nestled into Mo's big strong arms.

After they had been lying together for a while when Mo said, "This is going to sound weird and, please, don't take it the wrong way, but right now, Sue, I love you more than any other person I have ever known."

Sue smiled to herself and said, "I love you too, Mo. You are the nicest man I have ever met. So, did you have fun tonight?"

Mo laughed and replied, "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. You are one in a million Sue. I just hope I didn't hurt you or anything."

"Nope! You didn't hurt me at all, you just made me feel very, very nice. Now, I hate to be a spoil sport, but I need to get home. I need to get up early to get ready to leave on Friday. Would you like to walk me home? I only live 5 blocks away."

Mo squeezed Sue to him and then said, "I'd love to walk you home." The two of them got dressed and then made their way out to the street. They were walking arm in arm with Sue holding Mo closely to her.

"Mo," Sue asked? "The next time we are together I promise to stay all night with you, okay?"

Mo smiled and said, "I would like that."

They continued walking towards Sue's condo when a man walked up to them and asked, "How much for a blowjob, whore? I can make you feel better than this nig..." Before the man finished his sentence, Mo's fist filled the man's face and with a loud pop was lying on the ground out cold.

Sue stood there stunned as she watched the power and quickness of Mo's punch. The man's nose was bleeding and his entire face was red. She looked up at Mo and took in the frown on his face. "No woman should be talked to that way. To me you are like a nurse, caring, comforting and you make people feel better. Never let anyone talk to you like that. You may have sex for money, but you are more like an angel!"

Sue squeezed Mo's arm even tighter and said, "Thank you" as they continued to Sue's home. Mo walked her to her door and Sue asked if he would like to come in for a few minutes. He accepted and they entered.

Mel came out of their bedroom saying, "I didn't expect you home so soon. Oh! And who might this be?" Sue made introductions as Mel came over to shake Mo's hand.

Mo smiled and shook Mel's hand as he looked her over. "I have to say; I have never been in the presence of two prettier women at the same time, ever. It's nice to meet you." Sue offered Mo something to drink, but he said he should be getting back since Sue had a busy day tomorrow. As he was about to leave, he turned and said, "If you two aren't too busy, perhaps I can take you both to lunch?" Sue smiled and said that would be great as did Mel. Mo smiled, said goodbye and left the condo.

When Mo was gone, Mel said, "He seems like a really nice guy. Did you have a good night?"

Sue smiled and replied, "I had a very good night! Imagine the combination of Max and Jamar's cocks into one and you have Mo. He's the sweetest man I have ever met!"

The next day when Sue and Mel got home from lunch, Sue got a text from Margo saying 'call me'! When they had settled in, Sue called Margo and asked, "What's up?"

Margo asked, "Did you have a good date last night?" Sue replied that she had and described the evening to Margo. "Did you do anything special last night?"

Sue thought for a moment and then said, "Well, I did take Mo's anal virginity. He's hung like a horse and makes Max look normal. Why do you ask?"

Margo laughed and said, "Well, he gave you a generous tip."

"Oh!" exclaimed Sue. "Like Max and Jamar?"

Margo chuckled and said, "No, not like Max and Jamar. More like Max, Jamar and Max again!" Sue thought for a second and then gasped as she realized what Margo was saying. "That's right! He tipped you $300,000! I've never seen this sort of thing in the 20+ years I've been doing this."

Sue sat for a moment and said, "I don't know what to say. I just try to make sure that all of my clients have the best possible time. I don't find that too difficult to do because they have all been really nice people, well, except for that one asshole."

Margo laughed and said, "Apparently, they all seem to think you do wonderful work. Just think, a few short months ago you were crying on my shoulder about being broke and now you have more money than you know what to do with. I'm happy for you Sue and I hope you aren't planning on retiring anytime soon."

Sue laughed and replied, "I have no intention of ever retiring. I love my job! I'll keeping working for as long as I'm appreciated by our clients."

"Well, that's good to know," Margo said. "Now, are you all set to go see Wade this weekend?"

"Yep. I have my flight information, the perfect dress for the party and I'm ready and willing for whatever Wade throws at me! I can't wait, actually!"

"Okay. Well, have a good time and call me when you get back. I won't schedule you for anything for a week to let you recuperate."

Next up: Having a Merry Christmas with whips, ropes and wax!