All Comments on 'The Corset War'

by SpiceNWolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it ...

but there is no reason that this should have not been in BDSM.

This is a loving BDSM relationship. You placing it here makes me think that you do not think highly of our community, that it would not be an accepted piece. This is the most real and honest BDSM piece out there; I don't even consider this a story, it is too truthful.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I totally understand your decision to place this post in the romance category. The story describes a bdsm relationship, but there is no sex in it and, I don't know about Anon, but I usually go to that category for a wank. The romance category more commonly has no sex or goes for the slow burn. Between that and the way this story is about the emotional aspect of their relationship, I think Romance, with the selected tags, is a perfect fit.

Now that that is covered, what I really wanted to say is that I love seeing body-positivity around! It seems most of the time I see bigger bodies on here, they are either being fetishized or corrected. boo.

Your characters also felt very real to me, which takes a great deal of talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well written, but

Should be in non– erotic section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Don't worry about the category your story is in; it would have fit comfortably in several. The important thing to know is that you wrote well and from the heart. I was grateful to have read it -- though in my case the setting might have been a RenFaire, I have been through nearly the exact same scenario and series of emotions/reactions. I was very impressed, both with your ability to recognize what was going on, and then to relay it with such grace and talent.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

I missed this because I only look in romance intermittently. It would have been wonderful in bdsm! There needs to be more loving, respectful depictions of the lifestyle in that category. Not everything needs or should be a dark, harsh wank of a tale. Erotica is also not all slot A and tab B. I found this to be very erotic because I can feel the deep physical bond surrounding the story.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Serendipitous timing for me

Lovely story...lc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story

this was nice and great to see a sub so cherished and a dom so wise and benevolent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Your story was very moving. I appreciate a view of this kind of relationship. I believe it showed the true meaning of Dom/Sub. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous