The Corvette Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no... cold!

He steps away, and April moans again. But I can't look at her. I'm floating in an ocean of pleasure and pain and torture. I hear the strap strike her flesh and then a moan. Over and over...

He stops and I think his fingers are in April's pussy. I open my eyes. She's squirming and moaning. I hear the strap strike again, harder and quicker this time. Harder and harder...

April, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open, is screaming in pain, then the strapping stops. April stops screaming and closes her mouth.

I hear a vibrator turn on and I know what's coming.

Buzzzzzzzzzz...

The vibrator noise disappears because it's inside April's pussy and April climaxes--Hard and loud with wavering howls from deep in her throat for a long time. When she's done, our waiter cut the ties and carries her to the couch. Both of her butt cheeks are bright red, almost like my car.

Suddenly, our waiter is in my ear with his sultry sexy voice...

"Roll over."

I carefully roll over on the granite countertop and I'm so cold I can barely stand it. His warm hands massage my legs, my belly, my arms and returns to my very cold breasts. But never touching my nipples.

He says in a growly kind of voice: "Your hard nipples turn me on. I can barely hold my cum in my cock. You do that to me. Does that turn you on?"

I nod and I feel his warm tongue on my cold neck. More Goosebumps! His hands still massaging my breasts. My pussy is soaked and leaking down my butt onto the counter. I'm in sub-space and never want the torture to end. His wet warm tongue on my skin feels so good. I've never experienced this before.

He steps away and comes back with a blindfold. I hate not seeing, but I let him do it anyway. His hot tongue assaults my breasts. My nipples are hurting so bad! I try and push them forward to get attention. All of a sudden I feel extreme cold on my nipples and I gasp and cry out. "What's that???"

"Be still and quite or I'll stop right now."

God! Its cold and the pain is excruciating, but the pain in my pussy is worse! Not the attention I wanted but I have to admit I'm going to explode any moment. He moves the cold from one nipple to the other... COLD,cold,cold!...I am so frustrated tears leak from my eyes. It must be ice he's using. My devious waiter puts ice in my pussy and I jump! He grabs my boobs.

"Hold on a little longer."

He takes off the blindfold and there are nipple clamps on my nipples. Tight clamps, with a thin chain attaching them together. It hurts so damn good. He puts his hot tongue on one nipple, then the other and I almost cum right then.

He yells: "Do NOT cum!"

I hear the vibrator buzzing and he puts it in me. OH god, oh god it's in that perfect SPOT! I can't take it!! I feel my orgasm building, and I'm ready to spill over! My pussy is clenched so hard that the vibrator might never come out! I'm going to cum! I hear another vibrator hum and he puts it on my clit the same time he pulls the chain on the nipple clamps. The extreme pain pushes me over the cliff! I cum so hard and so long it unimaginable. I scream, howl and sob as I cum for at least 15 minutes! When I finally come back from the heavens I see our hot waiter fucking April on the couch and I realize where the hell I am. That nipple torture was amazing. That orgasm will be hard to top! It will be fun trying for sure! I slowly get off the counter and find my clothes. April and our waiter are curled up on the couch so I wiggle myself next to him and join them. We all fall asleep.

Late afternoon traffic was terrible. I'm glad I didn't buy a standard transmission. That's no fun in stop and go messes like this. April is still moaning over her sore ass and pussy. Her hair and makeup are all messed up, and I wonder if she's got some regrets about what our waiter did to her. I guess he beat her and fucked her harder than I realized. My hair and makeup are messed up too, and my nipples hurt as if they're in a vise, but I want to see him again!

I say: "April. Are you okay?

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You look like you're hurting. Why didn't you use your safe word?"

"I was having too much fun." She glances at me and smiles a little. There are still indentations on her wrists where the ties secured her to the shelves.

"April? Do you want to see him again?"

"YES! Of course! And he owns the Bagel Shop by the way! We can eat there any time for free!"

I laugh.

I get April home and use her bathroom. I take a few minutes to fix myself. April doesn't say much when we hug and say goodbye.

I finally pull into my garage. I get out of my car and find my cute next-door neighbor is waiting outside.

He's smiling. "A new sports car! It's awesome! I heard you come into the neighborhood. No more sneaking around in that car. When did you get it?"

"Two days ago. I love it a lot. I hope I'm not being rude but I've got to go inside. I had a long fun weekend and I have to get ready for a business trip tomorrow. Maybe I can take you for a ride when I get back?"

"Yes. For sure! I'd love that. Have a safe trip."

I felt pretty shitty about that but I really am so busy. He's a hottie, too, young surfer boy type. He should be on billboards. If I didn't just have sex I would've been all over that in a heartbeat, work or no work!

I do laundry and pack. Then shower to regretfully get that lovely waiter's scent off my skin and go to bed. Things are looking up! Thank you my sexy red sports car!

Day one of driving my Corvette for work, I'm so excited. Orlando to Atlanta should be a nice 426-mile drive. The handling of this car is amazing. The blind spots suck, but I'm getting used to it. You have to turn your head and look. Pretty simple. So far on this journey I've had a few people take pictures of the car while driving. I get lots of thumbs-up and fellow corvette drivers wave. And to think I almost bought a Camaro! Everyone has a Camaro. I made the right choice for sure. The drive was smooth and uneventful. It's a nice Sunday drive. The schedule is nice, too. I'll meet the client for dinner tonight and a second client the following day for lunch then I'll be on my way home.

I get to the hotel and find that the gas station is right in front. I decide to fill up because I have time to kill. As I swipe my credit card at the pump, I notice a very handsome, and muscular black man wearing an expensive suit filling up his 2012 Lexus LFA. I am a car connoisseur. I like all fancy, fast cars.

I tell him: "I LOVE, your car!"

He was already checking out my ride.

"I love yours more! Want to trade?"

"OH, no thanks. I just bought mine. I need to enjoy it a little more first!"

We smile and get in our cars. I pull around the pumps and so does he. I pull into a hotel parking spot and so does he. I get out and so does he.

"Well hi there, LFA! I guess we can continue on admiring each others cars for a little longer."

He laughs, "Yes I guess we will, Vette Girl." He opens the Hotel door for me and we both get our room keys at the front desk.

"How long are you staying, Vette Girl?"

"Today and leaving late tomorrow afternoon."

"Are you available for breakfast tomorrow 8 am?"

"I believe I am. I'll see you then." I smile to myself. Wow! LFA is very sexy! And so is his car.

I'm nuts! Picking up strange men on the road in hotels. He's going to think I'm a prostitute! I guess it's really no different than at the resorts. The resorts do have security and people who run them know everyone there. But so does the hotel too, I guess. LFA will probably will forget anyway, nothing to worry about then. Keep your mind on your business. Sell, sell, sell.

Then sell some more.

My room is nice with a king-size bed. I hang up my dresses and hop in the shower. After a few minutes of rest, I head out to meet my client at Texas De Brazil. The client chose this restaurant, I've never been, but I hear it's excellent. This is sort of like a blind date because I have no idea what the client looks like.

I get to the restaurant and I'm torn between valet parking or not. I have this fantasy in my head of a sexy women pulling up to the valet... they open her door, her hair blows in the wind... They extend their hand and everyone is watching with their mouths open, gasping at her beauty and her gorgeous car.

Yes! I'm going to try it!

A few people are standing outside smoking so I pull up in front of them and wait for the valet. No one comes to the car door! Dam it! I'm pissed! I open the door myself and step out. The smokers went inside, and the young man who is supposed to be fawning over me is chatting with a pretty girl that obviously works there.

I march over to his stand, and he's still ignoring me! Motherfucker! I get back in my damn car and park way out in the boonies so no one dings my precious car. As I start to get out, a hand reaches in for mine.

It's LFA!

"I watched that whole deal at the valet stand. That guy's a blind idiot. So, pretty lady, I thought I would assist you... if you didn't mind."

LFA's smile almost makes me melt. What a gentleman! He's older than me, for sure, is very handsome, for sure, and he drives a super nice car, for sure!

I take his hand and, I try not to show my bare pussy to him, because I don't wear undies! It's tricky getting in and out of my car being so low.

I know he could see my pussy, but he doesn't react. I like that his car is parked right next to mine. I know he will be cautious not to hit either car.

I laugh and say: "So are you stalking me? Same hotel. Same restaurant?"

"Ha-ha, No Corvette girl, I'm not. Not that your not stalker-worthy, mind you."

We're laughing as we walk into the restaurant.

I tell the hostess: "I have reservation for Wolff."

"Yes Ma'am. Just a moment. For two correct?

LFA says: "Hold on. I have a reservation too. With Ms. Wolff."

I spin around and can't believe it. LFA is my client! I start to panic and mumble a little.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I hope you won't hold our prior conversations against me."

He smiles. "Of course not, Corvette Girl. I hope I can still call you that. It fits you. It's been delightful so far. I hope you're not disappointed."

My heart started pounding. He's going to think I'm a slut for agreeing to meet him for breakfast. I tell myself that I just have to change the tone to professional and move on from here.

"NO. Sir. I'm good if you are."

"Well for starters, please keep calling me LFA. I love it."

"Okay."

He puts his hand on my back as we walk to the table. He pulls out my chair and I sit. He sits right next to me so he could talk in my ear.

I can't keep the conversation professional. He's sweet and funny and gorgeous. He flirts all night. We talk about cars, and he's impressed with my knowledge.

I barely talk about my product. Still, by the end of dinner we've closed the deal and signed the paperwork. This contract will pay for my car insurance for half the year. Hooray for me!

I'm so stuffed from dinner I can barely walk to my car. He helps me in and closed the door. I wave goodbye.

What an interesting turn of events. As I drive back to the hotel, I wonder if he closed on our deal because of the car and me or the great product. Who cares?

WOO HOO!

We both pull into our spots way in the back of the lot. He walks me into the hotel lobby and says goodnight.

Without thinking. I say: "Hey! LFA. Breakfast still?"

"I'm sorry. I can't. Business partners right?"

"Yes. Sure. You're right. Goodnight."

I kick myself for the stupid question. However, when I get to my room I'm still excited about my sale. As I calm down I think that it's too bad LFA didn't say 'yes' about breakfast. I've never fucked a sexy black man before.

Oh, well. Tomorrow I'm going to another business meeting and hopefully signing more papers!

I reach into my bag and grab my bikini. I'm always self-conscience about myself being chubby, but who's going to be in the pool at 1030 at night? I'm going to swim all this excitement and food away!

The pool, which is outside between two wings of the hotel, is quite and dark. Surprisingly, one person is swimming at the other side. I slip in and start to swim. I get to the middle of the pool and realize its LFA in the pool. "Crap!"

My heart races, and I try to figure out a way to leave. I climb up on the side of the pool.

"Where are you going Corvette Girl? Don't leave on my account. This pool is big enough for both of us." He chuckles and swims closer to me.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable, Sir."

"GET YOUR SEXY ASS BACK IN THIS POOL! And don't call me 'sir' ever again."

"Yes, s-...Yes, okay." I slide back into the water. Thank goodness! It's cold up in the air and I forgot to bring a towel. The water is a lot warmer. We both do some laps and the laps turn into mini races. We're both competitive people.

When I start to tire, I float on my back. Of course my big boobs float. I open my eyes and my sexy black man is starring at my boobs. I stand, forgetting I'm wearing a bikini that shows a lot of skin.

He says softly: "Don't stop on my account. I really love this view."

"Aren't we keeping this professional?"

"Well, while we were swimming I kind of revaluated that. I don't mind if you don't mind. It's not like we will see each other. The main office will take over my account. Sadly, we probably won't see each again till the Christmas party. Oh, boy. That should be fun."

I swim away, but I look over my shoulder and smile at him. He follows me.

I'm just about to the pool's edge when he grabs my foot and pulls me under the water.

I jump up spitting out mouthful water. I wasn't expecting that!

He pats me on the back several times. Hard.

"I guess you need mouth-to-mouth..." And he kisses me.

Oh, my, gosh... he's an amazing kisser!

My inner voice says; "Jennifer you are such a slut! This car is making you be very, very bad!"

LFA has big strong hands that wrap around all of me. And I love it!

The cool night air makes me shiver. But LFA is very hot in every way. His strong tongue is down my throat and I love it. Down lower, his long and hard penis presses against me. He keeps kissing—the sides of my face, my neck, my nose, and back to my lips.

My pussy is throbbing, and I want to fuck him! Half of my brain is telling me not to! But the other half of my brain is listening to my pussy, and my pussy is screaming and stomping her feet! "Do it! Do It!" And at this moment my pussy is the ruler of my kingdom!

We've been kissing for a while and I keep opening my eyes to make sure no one is watching. His big hands squeeze my ass and massage it. When his fingers rub my hole, I push it away. I've had a lot of sex but never anal sex; actually my butt is a virgin.

He tries again.

This time I say: "Don't!"

He stops and spins me around so I'm sitting in his lap. I can feel his huge cock sitting between my butt cheeks. I'm near panic, but I know he's not going to do anything I don't want to do. I hope!

He whispers in my ear:

"What's the matter, Corvette girl? You don't like me touching your ass?"

"Actually, my butt is virgin."

"What do you mean?"

"No one has touched, licked, fingered or fuck my butt. Ever."

"Oh. Wow. Okay. Are you curious at all? Do you want to give it a try? I love ass. I love everything thing about it. I could show you the ecstasy that comes from me licking a sexy ass "

I reply: "Honestly, I'm Afraid."

He stands up and puts me up on the pool deck. Then he hops out of the water. He had a towel with him and wrapped it around me, and then he scooped me up in his strong arms and kissed me as he walked us back to his room. He sets me down on the bed and asked me to trust him.

LFA goes into the bathroom and I hear the shower come on. He calls me to join him, and we both get in the shower. He washes himself and then me. It was so calming and sensual. I love it. He pays special attention to my ass, making it squeaky-clean.

I know what's coming...

"I'm really, really nervous..." He kisses me softly and whispers: "Trust me, you're going to love it."

LFA takes my hand in his. He's so warm... I'm still pretty cold. We walk over to the bed and he kisses me. He's such a great kisser, my pussy starts to pulse and I squeeze my legs together to get some friction. His tongue fills my mouth and he licks my lips. He moves over to my ears and neck and I get Goosebumps. He continues his assault with his tongue down my shoulder, across my chest and over to my nipples that are already hard and wanting attention. I'm making little moaning noises, and I squeeze my legs harder together.

H whispers: "Don't worry Corvette Girl, I'm making my way to your pussy shortly."

Oh, my gosh! This guy is so hot and sexy. I could cum just kissing him. He nibbles on my nipples, and I reach down and put his huge hard dick in my hand and squeeze. It feels satiny and hot. I can feel his cock throb in my hand.

"Hmmm Vette Girl... yes..."

We're still standing and my mind is starting to float in euphoria. LFA picks me up and floats me down onto the bed. His warm wet mouth slowly moves down to my belly and reaches my dripping wet pussy. I push my pelvic area up more, and he reaches around and grabs my butt. He's kneeling on the floor with his face in my pussy and his hands on my ass.

My brain is panicking. I'm going to hate this! Why would anyone want to touch a butt hole? Let alone put their finger or mouth there. I love sex, but this kind of sex I'm afraid of. What if I taste horrible? What if it hurts? I know it's going to hurt. No. I can't do it! I start to sit up, but LFA stops me.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. You will love it. Relax..."

I lay back and he really goes to town on my pussy. I forget about my butt assault to come and I concentrate on coming. My heart is pounding in sync with my pussy. I get right to the edge and he stops. He alternates between licking and sucking my clit. It's swollen and sensitive now. I'm close to coming again and he pulls me to the edge of the bed. I feel his finger rubbing my tiny tight hole as he's licking my clit. It's good... I relax a little and my mind is so hot! I need to come. So close again... he stops and rolls me over. My feet are touching the floor and my ass in the air, LFA's face and tongue are licking my butt!

"God you smell and taste so good, Vette Girl. Do you like it? Do you like my mouth on your ass? I'm dick is hard for you. This turns me on so much you have no idea."

"YES, don't stop."

It feels weird at first. A violation, but the more I relax and the more my pussy yells at me the more I love it. It's wet and warm and... Good. He's really enjoying my butt and he rewards me with his fingers sliding into my tight hot pussy. Yes... yes this is better...

"Hold on. I'm going to get something. Don't move."

LFA gets up and digs thru his suitcase. He comes back with some lube and puts it on his finger.

"Sorry it's going to be a little cold and weird feeling but go with it. It's been good so far, right? Trust me a little longer."

I nod my head yes and he licks my hole some more while finger-fucking me.

I'm so close again... so close...

I'm softly moaning and straining for his fingers to be in that right spot...

"I want you to come now Corvette Girl."

His fingers are working there magic on my pussy and I feel his finger penetrate my ass. I jump a little and he fingers fuck me faster...

Close... so close...

He starts to move his finger in my butt faster and pushing in deeper...

And I cum! Explosive!

Oh God! Oh God...

I'm coming! Don't stop! I'm convulsing and squeezing his fingers with my pussy... I bet I'm making lovely coming faces... My body is still twitching...

Amazing! That was amazing! I'm out of breath and light -headed. I'm really wiped out and tired. I collapse on the bed and LFA pulls me up and under the covers.