The Corvette Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You loved it! I knew you would. I love your ass. Tastes so dam good and I want more."

"What about you? Do you have a condom? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Lets get some sleep and we can have sex in the morning. My dick is hard as a rock in the morning and I last forever. We may need a nap in the afternoon. "

I was too tired to discuss it and I fall asleep.

I wake up early. It's still dark and quiet around the hotel except for the crickets and the traffic sounds. I go to my room, shower, change and sneak out. For some stupid reason I feel so dirty about what I did last night. That is an unusual feeling for me. He's a co-worker now, kind of. I will text my next client in a little while to change our meeting to a breakfast place about 25 miles out of this town.

I hope LFA doesn't wake up and hate me for leaving him. I hope he doesn't cancel his order with my company. That would be bad. Maybe I should stay. No. Go. Go now, my brain is sometimes right, sometimes. I get in my car and turn it on. GodDamn It! It's so loud! I'm going to wake up everyone in the place! I pull out of the parking lot and my phone dings with a text.

"You can't sneak around when you drive a Corvette. I won't hold it against you Vette Girl. You will owe me at the Christmas Party. Remember that."

Then he sends me Emoji's of kisses, a hand that's doing the OK sign and a finger pointing to it. I know what that means... Yet, there's a huge smile on my face.

My next client has to cancel our meeting. I can't say that breaks my heart. My head is elsewhere, and I doubt if I could sit through another meeting...for at least a couple of reasons.

I crank up my new red Corvette and head for the highway. The car smells so great and its contours embrace me. The instrumentation is like something from NASA. I accelerate up the entrance ramp and then cruise along the interstate.

Smiling, I whisper "Thank you!" to the engineers at General Motors who designed this wonderful bucket seat that caresses my tired and tender butt with absolute perfection. Ahhh, this is wonderful. Just keeping up with the traffic requires keeping the speedometer north of 80, so I'm home extra early.

Alone in my house, random thoughts pick at me like coyotes. I think my mojo is off. I really was a bad girl last night, a bad, bad girl!

I try to think ahead to the weekend. But I can't focus on it. I feel it's going to be a long week. After eating, I have to admit that I really like what LFA did to me. I know he went easy on me and I really want to try it again, but I'm definitely not going to ask anyone for it. If it happens I'll let it happen. I decide to talk to Charlotte and Mason about it. I think I remember them talking about doing it not too long ago.

The week drags on, but I make some good sales. The insurance for my Sunshine is secure for the whole year! Now I have to build my savings back up so I can go on vacations again. It was worth my misery at home to save and get this amazing car. No one was available this week to do anything fun, so I really look forward to Friday.

This Friday was extra boring at work. I hate spending the day on the phone. Just when this day seemed never ending, my phone dings and It's my best guy friend-Jack. Jack Carr.

He's my childhood crush- tall, lean, muscular, brown hair and the greenest eyes I've ever seen on a human. He always dated the debate team girls, nerdy girls. I was the chubby jock type. We were neighbors and best friends. He never and still doesn't know I was madly in love with him. When he moved to England with his family in grade 11 it was the worse day of my life. We've kept in touch by phone, email and video chat. I haven't seen him face to face in eleven long years. It's funny how he's developed an English accent. I guess we all adapt to our environment to fit in.

My text reads: "Call me ASAP."

I call, hoping he's all right.

"Hey Jack! Everything okay??"

"Yes Jenn. I wanted you to know I was moving back to the states."

"What? You're kidding! This didn't happen spur of the moment. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Actually, it just fell into place. Did you know that my old house next to your mom's is for sale? Or it was. I bought it!"

"Oh, my God! That's amazing! I'm happy for you. Did you change jobs?"

"No, same company, different division. So... I will see you in two weeks. That's when the closing is. I'll have to buy all new furnishings. No Point in shipping what I have. Can you take me shopping?"

"Yes! Yes I can. I look forward to it! I miss you a lot!"

"I miss you, too. I'm looking forward to you showing me your Dungeon and that swingers club. It all sounds very exciting. There's not much here in England. I need you to teach me stuff, my naughty girl."

My mind is racing. Oh. My. God. Does he have any idea how much I want to fuck him? My pussy just throbbed thinking about it. I've got to get a grip. We're in the friend's zone only.

I say: "I have to get back to work, Friday always drags on. I'll see you in two weeks! Bye, Jack. Oh wait! Do you need a ride from the airport?"

" Yes. I'll text you details. Bye Jennifer."

"Bye Jack."

My workday ends, and I'm Finally back in my car! I love this car. My sunshine! This new car smell must be an aphrodisiac! I want sex all time! This Corvette makes me Happy, beyond Happy. Ecstatic.

Jack is moving back. Wow! I make it my mission to fuck him. When I'm determined about something, I get it done.

I pull out of the parking garage and get stuck at every light. The only good thing is I can hit the gas and I get to hear that amazing engine growl. Damn, it makes me wet! I'm smiling like an idiot and I look over to see a hot guy watching me.

Oh! I smile at him and he smiles back. He winks and waves, and I wave. He's sort of hot! He's still smiling and so am I. The light changes and we both move forward. He's still smiling at me. Damn! he's hot, real HOT! I stop looking at his face and notice he's driving an Aston Martin Vantage...red! Holy shit, I love this car! We both hit the next red light and it's been six miles of smiling at each other. He points to me to pull over and I shake my head no. The light goes green, and we drive, still smiling at each other and admiring each other's car.

After seven more miles, nothing's changed, we're still stupidly smiling at each other. I almost rear-ended someone at the next light. I slam on the breaks hard and cuss at myself. Get your head out of your pussy and pay attention!

Mr. Vantage points to the Wal-Mart Warehouse parking lot, I stupidly follow him. Damn, this sexy car!

I make him drive over to where the cameras are on the building just in case. Who am I kidding? If he kills me, the cameras won't help. Mr. Vantage is so hot! He couldn't be an Exotic Car serial killer could he?? His car is amazing! He must have LOTS of money. Life is too short, and my pussy is throbbing. We are still smiling at each other, and we both get out of our cars.

"Voiture Sexy"

"Excuse me?"

I understood the sexy part and wonder what country he's from. Smiling, I walk over to his car and admire the V8 and the interior.

"Je veux coucher avec toi sur ma voiture."

"I'm sorry. I don't understand.

Hold on let me get my phone. I can translate it."

He watches me return to my car and open my door. He rushes over and kisses me on the cheek. I hold up my finger to tell him to hold on as I reach for my phone. The whole time I have my finger up to make him wait. He decides to put his mouth over my finger and suck.

Oh. I think I understand what he's saying now.

"Je veux t'embrasser et te baiser."

I get my phone, take my finger out of his mouth, and show him the translator app I turned on.

"Talk in here so I can understand you."

I point to it.

"Je veux t'embrasser et te baiser."

"I WANT TO KISS AND FUCK YOU," my phone says.

OH! My! My cheeks turn red and I smile at him.

My turn. "Hello. My name Is Jennifer. I love your car." The phone says: "Bonjour, Mon nom est Jennifer. J'aime ta voiture."

It's French! Very cool! A hot, sexy French guy that doesn't speak English, who drives a Vantage.

His turn: "Belle femme, suis-moi que je puisse te mettre sur mon capuchin et avoir mon chemin avec toi."

"Beautiful Woman. Follow me so I can lay you on my hood and have my way with you."

His voice in this sexy language has my pussy wanting some licking. I look at him. So Gorgeous, Black long hair, average height, a little chunky and very sexy.

Drop dead gorgeous suit and an expensive car! How can I say no. I nod yes, and we get in our cars and I follow him behind the trash bins. I get out and walk over to his car.

This is the stupidest thing I've done so far. Well, whom am I kidding! I think I need sexy sports car therapy and a sex anonymous group. He gets out and comes right for me. I hold up my finger again and he puts his mouth over it again. Hhmm...

He wraps his sexy arms around my waist and kisses me. He tastes like strawberries! He is an exceptional kisser.

My throbbing pussy agrees.

He moves me closer to the car hood. I've always wanted to have sex on a car hood but not as expensive as this car. My brain yells at me not to dent the damn hood.

He whispers sweet French in my ear, and lets be honest, who cares what he says to me, It's a beautiful language that makes my pussy wet.

"Vous etes une femme magnifique."

He reaches to slide down my panties.

He looks up at me with a wide smile.

I smile at him. I don't wear panties!

He lifts up my dress over my head and steps back.

"Etourdissant!"

I am guessing that's good because he lays me on his car's warm hood and puts his sexy face between my legs.

"Doux comme le miel"

He certainly knows how to eat a pussy. His hot wet tongue slowly licks up and down my slit. He goes back to lick my clit for a while and my head is moving side to side. I'm very close to coming on a very expensive hood.

He has a long tongue that reaches in my pussy pretty far. It's magic! Round and round my clit...

He stands up and helps me down. I think: No, no! Don't stop. So close...

He bends me over on the hood and unzips his pants. I glance over my shoulder to see a gorgeous thick cock. Not long at all but very thick. He's hard, and he slides on a rubber. I wish I knew what he's saying to me.

"EXQUIS"

He slowly slides his thick cock into my frustrated pussy. It fills me...All-encompassing my pussy. Oh, God! Yes...

It feels so satisfying. He fucks me on the hood of his car and I LOVE it!

I started to sweat a little and he's fucking me hard. I can't come this way. My brain's worried about damaging his car so for the first time in my life I faked an orgasm. I make it loud and dramatic. He fucks me faster, and I felt his cock pulse in my pussy. He comes loudly too then leans over on my back and hugs me. My boobs are in his hands and we both rest on the hood. It's very sexy. I love fucking on the hood. I'd like to do it again some time... just on a cheaper car.

He stands up, turned me around and kisses me. He puts my dress back on, pulls off the condom, throws it in the trash bin and zips up his expensive pants. He walks me to my car, sits me down in it and takes my phone.

"Merci belle femme pour une belle après-midi vous etes exceptionanelle."

My phone says: "Thank you, beautiful woman, for a lovely afternoon. You are exceptional"

He kisses my forehead, gets in his Aston Martin and drives away.

Two weeks have gone by and today is the day. My childhood best friend is moving back. I will pick him up at the airport at four this afternoon. I know that Friday traffic near the airport will be terrible. But I'm still happy and excited. This awesome new car has brought me such good luck and so much joy that I smile every time I get behind the wheel.

I've been sitting in the cell phone lot for 30 minutes...

My delayed satisfaction is soon to end. The road ahead for me, my new car and my best friend is wide open and the horizon if full of the promise of adventure.

STAY TUNED.