The Cost of Love

Story Info
A Young 28 year old British girl visits India, gets gangbanged.
1.9k words
3.65
27.1k
31
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Kathy, 28 years old, from England.

Last year I decided to travel Asia and India was on my list. I was a bit scared in the beginning hoping not to get raped and killed, but when I reached Goa, it was nothing like what the Media was telling. The people were very nice and friendly. And there was no one kind of people I could see. Most guys were dark and muscular, but some of them looked so hot that I was drooling on the way to my home-stay.

I must admit that dark muscular guys are my weakness. I was not really into the skinny men, but my cab driver was so hot and dark, that I was getting wet in my panties just sitting in the back seat staring at his arms as he drove the car.

Anyway I reached my home-stay and said bye to this Indian Hunk. But in my home-stay there was this guy who said was from Delhi. He was really sweet and really hot and dark. I was quote interested in him as I could start feeling wetness between my legs as he offered to help me carry my luggage to the room.

Well everything went fine during the day, he disappeared and I got involved chatting with the owners of the house and their kids. The small talk was interesting in the beginning but soon got boring. I had coffee and the amazing Indian food the family made for me. In the evening I got ready to go out and checkout some places to hangout, when I saw that Indian guy again. He was standing outside the main gate of the property talking to some western woman. It seemed like the girl really liked him, or they had something, but I was soon proven wrong when the girl's boyfriend also joined them. But I could see that the girl, even though had a boyfriend, was really thinking about fucking this Indian guy I had my eyes on.

As I started to walk out I was looking at him and smiling. He said hi. We started chatting for a bit, introducing ourselves. Madhav offered to go for a beer together, and for sure I didn't say No of course. Well I had no sex for the whole month as I was really busy at work finishing stuff for my vacation and making travel plans, so you can imagine how badly I wanted him.

He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk on the beach. I said yes why not. We walked on the beach for half an hour talking. By this time I was sure that if he asked me.. I will definitely ride his cock and take his cum all over me. I was getting hornier by the minute. Having dinner and a drink felt like a hurdle in the way of getting what I really wanted. but I was not aware of how it works in India. I did not want to offend him either.

But my prayers were answered sooner. By the time we reached a restaurant to have a beer he had opened up a bit and he held my hand. I felt I was ready for more, but it was good for a start. While we had beer, he kept rubbing his legs to mine under the table and kept saying how pretty I am. I am not really beautiful, but I understand that I have a really amazing body, and for people in Asia, I would be something every guy will die for.

I was so horny that I asked him that if he wanted to come over to my room and continue talking there. But to my surprise, he said, it would be better if we went in his friend's car to a party with some of his friends. Normally, I would say NO to this, but I somewhat trusted the guy and was leaking between my legs already that I said yes. I felt like a slave to him and would do anything he wanted as long as he fucked me all night.

So we finished our beers and left the restaurant. He was messaging his friends on the phone and as we reached the parking lot his friends were waiting in a big SUV. I sat at the back with the guy and he sat next to me. I met his friends and introduced myself and soon realized there were around 5 guys in the car including him. I felt a bit uncomfortable but still continued enjoying.

We all went to a beach party place, and there me and Madhav started kissing and touching each other. I was getting drunk, and because of that getting even more hornier by the minute. Moments later it was clear that Madhav and me were going to fuck as he offered to go back into the car and make love. I said yes but I was not aware that his friends would also accompany us and as they all sat I couldn't stop and asked him if we were going somewhere because I would like to hit the bed. He said something I could not believe but for some reason made me so horny. He said he can't fuck me, with his friends not getting any action. So lets get in the car and ride around the city as we all enjoy your beautiful body. I had never been asked this directly by anyone for behaving like a slut. felt more like I am a prostitute, but it really made me horny. I didn't say no, but I did not refuse to sit in the car either.

His friend started to drive. Madhav started kissing me. I felt a hand reach my right breast from the other side and then I felt Madhav's hands reaching out to my pussy. I was wearing a long dress but he pulled it up all the way and moved my panties to the side and started playing with my pussy. The other guy seemed was enjoying playing with my breasts a lot. They put loud music and then the guy sitting at the back pulled the seat down. When I looked back I could see there was so much space for us to lie down so we did. Madhav stopped kissing me and as soon as my lips were free of his kiss, the other guy started to kiss me. I didn't resist at all. I was so horny I would do anything to get some hard and deep rubbing inside my pussy walls. As one of his friends was kissing me I felt a warm but thick cock at the opening of my pussy. I stopped kissing the guy and looked down to check if the guy is wearing a condom, but he was not. I asked him to wear a condom. He said, that won't be necessary and before I could even react he pushed his 8 inch dark cock in my tiny white, vulnerable slave pussy and the other guy pushed me down and started kissing me again. I knew I was totally going to regret this night, but I didn't resist at all. soon the guy who was kissing me took out his dark cock and put it over my lips so that I could service him and I did. The cocks in mouth kept changing as Madhav continued fucking my pussy, which felt so good. After around 20 minutes Madhav got really faster and I knew he was going to cum. I thought I should tell him to pull out before he cums, but I was too late. He made this loud orgasmic noises and put all of his load inside me. I could feel the warm gooey cum flowing in my pussy.

He pulled out and moved away. I realized we were still driving. I had not cum yet, but as soon as Madhav moved the other guy got in between my legs and got inside me. I could feel his dick as thick and deep as Madhav's.

I fucked 5 guys over and over again. Had beers in the middle. Each of them threw their load inside me without even feeling the need to clean my pussy before the next one would go in. There felt like a huge portion of mixed cum, inside me that was being pushed even deeper every time the next guy started to fuck. This continued for around 4 and half hours when these guys felt satisfied. I also remember they switched the driving seat so that all of them could enjoy my sexual service I was offering for free. Madhav fucked me 4 times. Although I fucked 5 guys. I was only thinking about Madhav, as he was the only one I could recognize and had some connection with.

In the morning they dropped me at my Home-stay. As I walked out the car I could feel their gooey cum dripping off my pussy. I was not wearing underwear any more. I was aware that I was literally and metaphorically fucked, but soon I heard Madhav walking behind me as well. I said to him that I thought he was leaving with his friends and he just slapped my ass and said. Maybe my friends are done, but I am not, so I thought I will continue in your room, if you don't mind. I was totally exhausted from this all night fucking. I told him not today. But he just picked me up in his arms and walked me to my room door. I took out the keys and opened the door, still in his arms, and then we went in and he threw me on the bed.

He said. The Woman tells me When to start... And I respect that. But I decide when to stop.

He fucked me 2 more times for around 2 hours. It was so much enjoyable even though it did hurt a little bit.

Then he left and I slept. Next morning I was looking for him. He sent me a message saying that if I would like to go out again tonight with his other bunch of friends.

This continued for 2 weeks. I realized he was pimping me to his friends, but I felt like I was in Love with him during that time. I was his slave. I would do anything he said. Fuck anyone if he asked me to, as long as I knew He will fuck me too.

Honestly I didn't care at all who else was fucking and don't even remember, because All I really enjoyed was fucking him. 2 weeks later I left and came back to London. Had to start working. My friends asked me share what all I did. I just made up stories, because all I did was drive around in people's cars, fucking strangers, bareback, as a cum dumb whore who was not even getting paid, even though I know Madhav was charging these guys and they were not really his friends, but clients.

I decided to have my tests done when I was back. Fortunately, I was clean of diseases, but definitely pregnant, and the worst part was I didn't even know who the father was... but I always wished it was Madhav. If I ever go back to India, I will again hook up with him. Even though those 2 weeks meant a lot of sex for me, I still think about Madhav. One day I will go back again. I don't know what will I do with the child growing inside me, but I will decide soon.