The Cost of My Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I was in for it now but I'd still rather take a hiding than have kept silent. I would one day be free again, and I would have to look at myself in the mirror.

It was 13:30 with two and half long hours before I got what was coming to me but I still had documents and computations to review. I said "Master Michael, Master Peterson has directed Six Seven One Nine to meet with him at his office at 1600. Six Seven

One Nine begs master to notify this slave at 15:40 so that this slave can properly prepare for this meeting as he has commanded."

"I have amended your scheduled and will notify you at 15:40 so you can equip yourself as he directed for your 16:00 meeting," said Master Michael.

"This slave thanks you, master," I said.

Learning to study while under the influence of horny juice had its benefits. In spite of my impending correction, I managed to focus and study the documents and review some of the computations. Erin interrupted me at one point.

"Have you talked to Angela?" she asked.

"Yea, and I reported my concern to Master Peterson. I am to meet with him at 1600."

"Should I come too?"

"I'd recommend against it. I'm to equip myself with wrist and ankle bands and bring a tawse."

She looked at me, shock her head and sighed. "Slavery sucks."

"Only if you're doing it right."

She snorted. "That doesn't even make sense. How can you make jokes at a time like this?"

"What better time? Besides, if you don't try to make your indenture fun, who will?"

"Get me when you're ready to go and I'll help you with the wrist and ankle bands."

"Thanks."

I got back to work. I was actually surprised when Master Michael interrupted me and said "It is 15:40. Prepare for you meeting with Master Peterson. He has directed you equip yourself with wrist and ankle bands and bring a tawse."

"Thank you, Master Michael". I stood, called to Erin and went over to the shelves of implement of correction and bondage. Erin was helping me put on my wrist bands when Denise joined us.

"I am to join you for your meeting with Master Peterson," she said. "Like you, I am to be equipped with wrist and ankle bands and bring a tawse."

"Give me a minute and I'll help you with your bands too," said Erin.

"Thankyou. You're not joining us?"

Erin stood there a second and then said "Why not. It's not like it's my first trip over a master's lap. Maybe it will help."

"And maybe it will make things worse," I said. "Erin, just because I'm an idiot doesn't mean you have to be one too."

"But darling, were both airheads. The tabloids say so and they would never just make stuff up."

She was a big girl and, even as a slave, she could make big girl decisions. The Sharks had given us that; we could still make big girl decisions.

"Four out of five bigfoot agree," I said.

Angela wondered over and asked "Why are you putting on bands? Were you called for use? Can I join you?"

"No Angela," said Denise. "We were bad and we're reporting for punishment, not use. You don't want to join us."

"Oh," said Angela. "With the masters' help, I'm sure you'll learn to be good."

I interrupted before Denise could break down in tears. "Yes Angela, the masters will help us learn to be good but Erin and I are slow learners, so it may take us some time."

Once we were suitably equipped, we made our way to Master Peterson's office and knelt outside the door. "Master Michael," said Denise, "Six Nine Nine One begs that you alert us at 15:59 so that we will be on time for our 1600 appointment."

"I will alert you at 1600, which will be in about nine minutes."

"Thank you, Master Michael"

Master Peterson stuck his head out the door a few minutes later and bid us enter. The three of us crawled in, each with a tawse between our teeth and knelt in front of his desk. Master Black, who is commander of the primary crew, sat in a visitor's chair, next to the desk. Master Peterson stood over us.

"Take the tawse from your mouths," he said. As we did so he said "Nine One Two Five, why are you here?"

Erin said "Master, Nine One Two Five shares the concerns of my slave sisters for the health of Two Four Nine Three. If they deserve to be punished for that concern, so does Nine One Two Five."

"You are a team," said Master Black. "I wish we could take all three of you."

"Managing slaves that think for their masters requires a precise balance between making use of their intelligence and punishing uppity behavior," said Master Peterson. "You, Nine One Two Five, are skirting real close to that line. Nevertheless, you were all correct to report this to me. I have been monitoring her, but her recent deterioration is alarming. Management has finally taken my warnings seriously enough that she's been pulled from the program and will be treated by slave psychologists, but it may already be too late. I'm sorry, but her case of slave mind may already be irreversible."

Denise started to cry quietly, and damnit, Erin and I joined her.

"I realize the final break was sudden. That's the way it happens sometimes. I did warn management this was coming and escalated to corporate. Mister Marshall himself made time for me, but not soon enough. They simply wouldn't remove her from the programs and send her to therapy soon enough," said Master Peterson. "They kept saying she would lose most of her value to them anyway if we pulled her from the program. Mister Marshall had to explain to them that her mind had value to the company outside of this one program. At least she'll be happy."

"This is a bad time to have to announce this," said Master Black "but I'm very glad you three came forward. This is the intelligence I need from my slave. The three of you were the top ranked female slaves. You three, and two males from the B crew slave candidates, will shortly receive several brain chips. These will include the libido chip, but also some bespoke chips that will, when used properly, provide you and Michael the means to exercise some very fine control over your consciousness. You will report to medical on Friday at 900 hours for preparation."

--------


That night, during free play, I knelt facing the mirror with my knees spread, my head high, and my hands laced behind my neck. I beheld the collared woman in the mirror, with her mostly hairless body and her firm, C cup breasts, presenting herself as slave and fucktoy, capable and eager to make any man's cardinal fantasy come true. I could see the slave in me quite easily, but could I see the engineer, the daughter, the astronaut? I thought I still could. After the training I received from the Sharks, I thought they were in no danger, the engineer, the daughter, the astronaut. I would preserve them for they were me, but what about the slave? She was also me and she would be prominent for at least another few months.

The slave in me must always have been there, or I would never have agreed to become a slave regardless of the reward. Some part of me wanted this, liked this, was comfortable with this and that was OK as long as it didn't consume the rest of me.

I thought of a future husband putting me thru my paces, maybe even having me in a FINO arrangement. I started to fondle myself. Yes, he could enjoy the slave in me, should enjoy the slave in me, as long as he appreciated the rest of me too: Engineer, daughter, astronaut, wife, mother, slave and any other identity I would have to master.

But what of the other five. Heck, what of Erin. She'd been tricked into this, but had she really? She was smart, and not just in technical things, no matter what the tabloids said. She should have seen the trap she was being led into. Had she been distracted by the thrill of the fantasy, the temptation to play at slavery, only to be caught by the reality? Were we all no better than Mistress Epsilon, who thought she could play at slavery but avoid being caught? Had we all been betrayed by our inner slave?

I thought about the commonplace slaves of the Sharks. We'd looked down on them because they would have been beneath us, had we all been free, but I'd served them eagerly all the same. That was partly due to the horny juice, but I'd known horny juice was part of the project before I'd signed up and I knew horny juice better than my fellow astronauts because I'd experimented with it once at uni. Hadn't I consented to be part of this project, knowing about the horny juice? Wasn't this whole thing, enforced by shock collars, whips, chains, and the full force of law, something I had consented to? Could I really look down on the commonplace slaves, knowing that their attentions were what I desired?

The slave within was clever. When I got free again, I'd have to keep her on a short leash before she led me to ruin. But she was me. She was as much a part of me as the engineer, the daughter, and the astronaut and she probably liked the idea of being on a short leash. With the right master, she would, I would, approve of being kept on a short leash.

My reverie was interrupted by a punishing shock from my collar. It took me a moment recover and look around. Master Peterson stood over me, shocker in hand and I had been rubbing myself, in effect masturbating, without permission and at a time and place where such was forbidden.

"Forgive, ah, master please forgive," I managed before he interrupted me.

"Six Seven One Nine, you know what you were doing and I know what you were doing. Michael summoned me to deal with the matter. Speaking as trained slave who is now knowledgeable about slave wrangling and working with your full knowledge of the matter, what punishment do you recommend you receive?"

This was really, really going to suck. He'd blocked out the standard response of "Whatever master wishes," and demanded I recommend my own punishment. I thought for a moment and said the words that I knew would cause me more suffering than any slave spanking I'd received to date. "Master, it is now two and a half hours to kennel time. Six Seven One Nine recommends that she first be taken to the grates and made to relieve herself, and then fitted with wrist and ankle bands. She recommends that she be restrained spread eagled on one of the slave mats and that Master Michael be directed to administer a punishing shock should this girl attempt to converse with her fellow slaves or beg her fellow slaves for sexual release. Prior to this restrain, Six Seven One Nine should be fitted with ear pieces and Master Michael be directed to review my online and book purchase and reading history from when I was free and read erotic literature to Six Seven One Nine based on her reading history. Six Seven One Nine should also have remotely controlled vibrating spheres inserted in her vagina which Master Michael should use to keep her stimulated but deny her climax. Six Seven One Nine recommends that she be thus restrained until fifteen minutes before kennel time that she be properly punished but still have time to prepare her kennel, bring in slave litter and such, before kennel time."

"That's a good start, but if fails to make use of the available resources. After you are restrained, I will have one of the other slaves prepare your kennel for the evening. Your proposal also fails to guard against what will surely be a great temptation at that point. Michael, please summon me twenty minutes before kennel time so I may restrain her hands to her collar after I have kenneled her. Further, I charge you with maintaining an especially careful eye on her this night, and administer a punishing shock if she attempts to caress herself or if she starts squeezing her thighs together excessively. Also, you, Nine One Two Five, you're kenneled next to her. If the kennel fire release is used, you will assist her out of her cage. Her hands will be clipped, not locked, to her collar, so you should be able to release her quickly."

"Yes master," said Erin

"Yes Master Peterson," said Master Michael.

"Thank you, master," I said "for providing me with this instruction, and for your kindness in seeing that Six Seven One Nine does not get herself into further trouble this evening."

He bent down and kissed my forehead and said "Such pretty words, exactly what one expects of a slave."

"Master, Six Seven One Nine is a slave and responds as such. Further, she does especially thank master for seeing that she does not get into further trouble this evening."

"You're basically a good girl. Michael, after the first hour, if her fellow slaves choose to grant Six Seven One Nine sexual release, that's fine. Also, isolated words, inarticulate grunts and other typical sexual verbalizations are not to be interpreted as attempts to converse with her fellow slaves."

"This is understood, Master Peterson. Typical sexual verbalizations will not be punished," said Master Michael. "She is also allowed to communicate with me, if she needs to, though I will not be made to distract her from her punishment."

"Master is marvelous in his kindness to an unworthy slave," I said.

"Hardly. You have a merciless streak in you. This should be an instructive experience for you in how a punishment can combine strict discipline with kindness and be more an effective correction because of the combination."

"Yes master." And so, it was done. Susan prepared my kennel and Erin secured wrist and ankle bands on me. Then Master stood over me while I relieved myself into the grating. I inserted my ear pieces and the remote-control vibrating balls. When I lay spread eagled on the slave mat, he secured me in place and left.

Then Master Michael started in with the stories. He knew my reading history and the stories I'd marked and highlighted. Between that, the horny juice, and the vibrating spheres, I struggled in my bonds. In a way, it was a great relief to be bound. Restraining my urge to masturbate was no longer my problem; my masters had taken control of the situation and I could moan with need, but I would not be masturbating tonight.

It was Denise, not Erin, not Susan, and not Cheryl who granted me sexual release. Denise had no mercy. She kissed my mouth and my face and shoulders and caressed me. The state I was in, she brought me home the first time just by kissing and caressing my breasts, and when she started in on my clit, she was relentless. Two, three, four orgasms and still she didn't let up. She was in charge and I was exhausted. I was a sweaty, spent creature when Master Peterson kenneled me for the evening and clipped my wrist bands to my collar.

--------


The day before we were to report to medical, Erin, Denise, Susan, and I were playing Flame Out during free play. I had the deal so I picked up the widow, discarded four cards, called hearts as the trump and play started. Erin was in the hot seat, to my left, and Erin, Denise and I were plenty jittery.

"They still haven't told you anything specific about these bespoke chips?" asked Susan.

"Mistress Springfield told me straight out that ideal curiosity is often punished in slaves," said Erin.

"It could be worse," I said as Erin led the first trick. "From what I've read, it was once popular not to tell a slave what form of birth control she was on, or even that she was on it." Erin had led clubs and I'd voided myself in clubs, so I trumped the first trick. "It made them rather enthusiastic about anal." I had the Ace King of Hearts, so I played those next, leaving only Erin and I with hearts, but she had the queen. A sure win, however she played it. I tried a low spade, which was Erin won with the Ace. She returned a diamond, which Denise won with the Ace.

The game had been going on for close to an hour and we were playing for penalties. Lowest score got a hand spanking from highest score and this hand conclude the match. Even if Erin went down one, Susan was going to lose. Denise had high score, so it looked like Susan was going over her lap at the end of the hand. Erin, managed to win two tricks so she was only down one, I got eight so I was two up, and Susan got none, so she was down two for the hand. Denise, got two and so was one up for the hand, not that she needed more.

Denise smirked and Susan said "This girl begs Six Nine Nine One for the instruction of her bare hand, so that this girl can be better motivated next time we play."

Denise moved to the spanking chair and Susan put herself over Denise's lap, then put her right arm behind her back so Denise could hold it in place. Denise started spanking Susan slowly and lightly, gradually increasing force and speed. When she started in properly, Susan was quickly in tears and Denise stopped and held her gently, kissing her tears away. "At what point did this become normal?" Denise asked. "Punishing each other over a game."

She was right and I was the one who had suggested playing for penalties. Susan deserved better. I said "Susan, please forgive me. This girl begs Eight Three Seven Five for the instruction of her bare hand that this girl may learn to keep her damn mouth shut and not suggest hurting her friends over a damn game."

Susan shook her head. "No," she said. "We all agreed to play for penalties. You're not my mistress; I could have refused. You are *not* my mistress, understand?"

"Yes Susan, this girl understands and will try to better respect your judgement in future."

Susan stood up, walked over to me and took charge of me, kissing me and slipping her tongue in my mouth. Susan in charge was definitely not the worst thing that ever happened to me. We kissed and caressed each other. Eventually, she led me to a slave mat where we lay down together, satisfied to kiss and pet for some time before we finally went down on each other.

--------


Just before we reported to medical for preparations for our surgery, another of my dad's predictions came true. The company had been hosting a contest to pick slave names for all of us, and we were given our new names that morning. I was now Star, Erin was Flame, Denise was Storm, Cheryl was Cloud, Susan was Rain, and poor absent Angela was Thunder.

Because of the bespoke chips, they'd brought in the best neurosurgeons in the country. As the wheeled me into surgery, I thought of my family and how much I wanted to be back with them.