The Apple Farm

Story Info
MMF in an open apple field with a little BDSM for flavor.
1.4k words
3.92
9.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool and drizzly morning at The Apple Farm in Philo. Hank was just starting to wake up when Lizzie nudged him from behind. She was staring out the window of the free-standing tiny building guest room they had rented for the night. She rested her head in her hand and was propped up on an elbow. Her naked body was pressed into Hank's, her other hand resting on his hip. She leaned down to kiss and suck his ear and to press her nose into his neck. His scent was strong there in the nape. His masculine muskiness was intoxicating to her. She snuggled in a little closer letting the hand on the hip move up to his chest for a spooning embrace.

She laid her head back down on the pillow where her nose breathed him in through his hair. His sleepy stirring had stopped and they were both now staring out the window, watching the greys of early light grow brighter as the sun rose. He moved to roll onto his back and she skootched down so her nose was now in his armpit and her hand traveled over his torso. Lizzie couldn't help herself. She was addicted to the touch and smells of his body. Her fingers danced up and down the length of his chest, across his belly and down to his inner thighs. She lingered at his cock and balls, letting her fingers and hand make a complete inspection and then gently cupping him. It was a small gesture; just a little claim and demonstration of his trust in her. She made a contented sigh, and maybe let out a little purr. She did not want to get up.

Hank wasn't ready to get up either. They were still out on another psychic/energy plane from their nighttime adventure. After the call for farm quiet time last night, they drifted out of the comfort of their bedroom suite and into the orchard for a stroll in their jammies. He had collared and leashed her, as was their custom. She didn't know what plans he had, she only knew her desire was to please and serve him. It was chilly in the evening. She could feel the fog and moist cool air blowing in from the ocean only ten miles away.

Philo was in the Anderson Valley — wine, beer and hard cider country, west of Mendocino National Forest. Philo is just minutes from Booneville and the hoppy beverage produced at the brewery named after the area. Ever had a Boont Amber Ale? This is where it comes from. When you visit the brewery you can also play some rounds of disc golf.

The Apple Farm was their annual retreat, on their way from the City to Mendocino. The farm had expanded over the years. In addition to providing boutique overnight housing accommodations, they now also invite guests to the kitchen to help prepare the meals and there is usually an artist in residency. Working on their own pieces and providing some kind of talk, demonstration, or class. The artist was always an interesting addition. In addition to heritage apples, the farm also had an "on your honor" vegetable stand and some small livestock. It's a magical place.

Hank walked her to an area of the orchard he had spied out during the day. Here they found the blanket and accessories he wanted for their nighttime adventure on the farm. He laid out the blanket and had Lizzie get on her knees. He found the blind fold and put it on her. He gathered rope and tied her wrists together. Then he gathered up her hair and commanded her to work on sucking his cock. He pushed his groin into her face where she discovered his hardness. She eagerly opened her mouth to perform her duties. He pulled on her hair to help her find the rhythm he was seeking. He encouraged her to let his cock slide into her throat.

When she was fully into the experience, eyes tearing under the blindfold, snot working its way out of her nose, spittle and drool dripping down her chin, she thought she heard footsteps approaching. And then she felt a man get on the blanket and kneel behind her.

She wasn't sure who this was. Another guest, maybe? A friend of Hanks coming in for this experience? The artist? A farm worker? She didn't know. But she could feel his beard resting on her shoulders as he snaked his hands around and grabbed her breasts. He was persistent in his nipple pinching and Lizzie was starting to lose focus. She pulled her head back to fully experience the nipple attention and then she felt DADDY's hand reach out and slap her across the face.

He said, "I did not tell you to stop. You do not pull off DADDY's dick until he gives you permission to. Do you fucking understand?" He then got on his knees and while the man behind was pulling and tugging on one breast, DADDY began to slap and pinch the other. Then they alternated. Lizzie felt like she was on the verge of coming. DADDY knew too.

"Don't you fucking dare come without permission. Do you fucking understand?" Another slap across the face.

"Yes DADDY," She said.

A few moments later, "DADDY, may I come for you? I think I am about to come."

"No. Not yet," was all he said.

All attention to Lizzie's breasts was suspended. DADDY grabbed her hair again and commanded her to get on her belly and settle herself between the stranger's legs.

"You will suck his cock now. I will tell you when you may come. Now get on your knees." DADDY made it easier for Lizzie by removing her arm and hand restraints. She found a comfortable spot and began to work on the stranger's cock. While she was doing that, DADDY entered her from behind.

She sucked in a gasp of breath as she felt him enter her. She loved the feel of DADDY's cock inside her. He let her ride it for a bit while he stayed still. She thrust back into him and tried to make the movements she wanted to bring her to orgasm. She was so close. She pulled her mouth off the other man's cock and pleaded, "Daddy, may I come for you?"

"Yes, baby gurl, you may come for DADDY."

It took a few more strokes on his cock and she really didn't want it to end but finally, she could take it no longer and whispered out, "DADDY, I'm coming. DADDY, I'm coming for you." She was flooded with the sensation of sweet release and pleasure. She needed to catch her breath for a minute and just laid down with her head on the stranger's thigh. She could feel him stroking her hair while DADDY rubbed her ass.

After a bit, she felt her hair being pulled again, this time encouraging her to ride atop the stranger. She felt him place his cock inside her. She had her arms holding herself up on the blanket on either side of his head. He began sucking on a nipple. And then she felt DADDY enter her ass.

They started moving as one and Lizzie could feel her squirt needing release. "DADDY, DADDY, I'm going to come again."

"Come for me baby gurl."

"DADDY, I'm coming for you!" Her squirt came out, and soon the men had come too and before long they were a Lizzie sandwich with one on the left side and the other on the right side. Then she felt the stranger get up and leave.

DADDY had her sit up. He kissed her and whispered, "It's time to go back to our room now baby gurl." He removed the blind fold and helped her up. He gathered up their things and he led her on her leash back to the cabin.

Lizzie was a hot mess when she finally got into bed. She curled beside Hank and let her hands move, much as they were right then when her mind returned to the here and now. Back to the breaking sun and gazing out the cabin window.

"DADDY, who was the other man?" she asked curiously, deep in thought.

"Does it matter baby gurl?" was his answer for her.

No, it didn't. She sighed contentedly and continued to take in the smells of his musk and to feel his soft skin as she caressed and petted him.