The Cost of Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impulsively, she squeezed more sun cream onto her hands before placing them back onto my sturdy chest. As she explored the hard planes of my pectoral muscles, a foggy veil of desire clouded her eyes. She edged closer to me, kneading the lotion into the firm slabs of muscle encompassing my upper torso and broad shoulders. All the while, I was treated to a spectacular view of her tits swaying rhythmically with every movement — bloody hell, they were magnificent.

Her petite hands struggled to cover the vast expanse of my muscular shoulders as she ventured higher, working in the sun cream all over my upper arms and biceps that lay relaxed behind my head. Her perfect tits danced dangerously close to my face that I couldn't help but lean forward and reach for a tempting nipple with my mouth. With a teasing smirk, she maintained just enough distance between us for a moment longer before finally surrendering one tit to me. A gentle bite on her nipple was my retribution for her tantalizing tease, eliciting from her a sharp gasp of surprise and pleasure.

Had Sarah tired of her tantalizing charade? She perched back on her heels, coaxing a low moan from my half-parted lips. I watched, captivated, as she squirted more lotion onto her hands before resuming her tender ministrations upon my chiseled abs and broad chest. Our gazes locked again, and in that fleeting instant, I felt her resolve solidify. She raised her left hand, sliding it slowly up my carved physique to the sinews of my muscular neck. Teasingly, she encircled just the front of it, applying a modicum of pressure while holding my gaze captive. It was a playful echo of our earlier exchange, but her delicate fingers barely registered against the solid column of my neck. Yet, her eyes blazed with unspoken promises — promises that said one thing: Sarah wanted to fuck me.

Her other hand drifted lazily down the washboard plane of my abs to seize my cock with a determined grip. She didn't glance down at it, but the spark in her eyes hinted at the pleasant surprise she found in its impressive girth. Her hand explored the length of me, straining to encompass as much as possible and apply a tantalizing squeeze.

This was a sensation unfamiliar—my cock held by a woman after an eight-year hiatus. "Fuck, that feels good," I murmured in rapturous pleasure.

Her deft fingers worked wonders on me, stroking rhythmically—up and down, up and down.

She adjusted herself again on her knees, relinquishing her hold on my neck before bringing both hands to clutch my throbbing erection. The tempo increased, and with it rose the fervor of my involuntary groans. There was something darkly erotic about how she watched me — so intently — while working me over with an almost frightening enthusiasm. My cock pulsed, iron-hard and demanding — a level of arousal I'd forgotten was possible after all these years.

Slowly, Sarah began to dip her supple lips towards my aching cock, the anticipation making me gasp sharply. The sensation was like being on the edge of a cliff, raw desire causing my heart to race in earnest.

Her delicate fingers danced along my shaft, a fervor in her movements that had my eyes rolling backward. Her gaze remained fixated on my cock, entranced by its throbbing pulse as her mouth came enticingly close to its swollen head. My lips parted in a silent plea, yearning for her to bridge the teasing gap between us. The tempting thought of using a hand to guide her down onto it crossed my mind, but I held back, cautious not to push too far on our first dance in this intimate tango.

A devilish smirk crossed Sarah's face as she noted the tortured look of pleasure etched onto mine. I was nearing the edge but clung on stubbornly, banking on the sweet release of her taking me fully into her warm mouth. She gripped tighter with both hands and intensified her rhythm, which drove me into a frenzy.

Fuck it all, it was too much to bear any longer. My knuckles turned white as I clenched my fists, biting my lip hard enough to draw blood as I tossed my head back in an effort to resist the crashing waves of pleasure. My member grew even larger, throbbing in time with my pounding heart until finally, strands of hot seed arced through the air, painting trails across my chest and stomach.

With a guttural groan of "Arghh," I succumbed to the intense climax.

Even as waves of ecstasy washed over me and left me panting heavily, Sarah continued her tantalizing ministrations, coaxing every last drop from me in this wild dance of carnal desire.

When the torrent of come ebbed, she relinquished her tender grip on my cock, a devilish smirk playing on her lips as it fell against the flatness of my abdomen.

I propped myself up on my elbows, roughly swiping at the moisture glistening on my flushed face. "You fucking tease," I chuckled huskily, a playful accusation in my tone. "I couldn't hold on any longer. You are, undoubtedly, the hottest woman I have ever seen. I wanted my cock in your mouth."

"I know," she murmured, her voice a wistful sigh. A shadow of regret crossed her features as she turned away, unable to meet my gaze.

In an attempt to soothe, I reassured her, "Hey, it's okay."

"I... I've never done it before," she confessed, forcing her gaze back to mine.

"Never?" My disbelief echoed in the shared silence.

She responded with a simple shake of her head, setting the wheels in motion for my next conquest.

"Poor Andy, he is missing out!" I jested lightly. "As are you."

Her admission came softly. "I'm scared to."

"It's okay, sweetie," I coaxed gently, sitting up and tenderly brushing an errant lock of hair from her face.

"I need to sober up. This... This can't go any farther, Mike. It's time we cleaned up... Andy might be home early today," she cautioned, rising gracefully and gathering her strewn clothes.

I reached out, my grip firm on her slender wrist. "Have you enjoyed our time together?"

She nodded shyly. "Yes," Then adding quickly in a whisper, "But it can't happen again. You understand that, don't you?"

I nodded back, committing a lie. "Do you want me to leave and return later, like I've been out all day?"

"Could you? It would ease my mind."

Without a word, I stood from the lounger and made my way into the house.

"Mike?" Her voice floated over to me, vulnerable and hesitant. I pivoted around.

"You won't tell anyone about this, will you?" Her eyes pleading for my discretion.

"Your secret is safe with me," I assured her, letting silence fall between us once again.

*****

After a quick shower that did little to wash away the day's pleasures, I headed out to a local bar I used to know well. It was one of the few bars that my pop used to sneak me into before going away.

Shit, now the fucker won't even talk to me. He never once came to visit me inside. Mom did a couple of times in the first year, then my parents seemed to disown me completely. They moved on, and I have no idea where to. Fuck 'em, but I guess a part of me hopes to find pops sitting in here today. I doubt they even know that I'm out. My sister is still around and used to visit me regularly. Maybe she has told them. She still has the security tape hidden. The security tape that will get into the hands of the police if Andy and Trey don't play ball.

The place was a familiar haunt, but this afternoon it was pretty quiet. A vast bar scattered with unfamiliar faces. Obviously, regulars, those that were here, acknowledged each other as they came and went. I lingered there for a couple of hours, nursing a beer, allowing Andy enough time to come home from work and settle in with Sarah.

The sky had taken on a dusky hue by the time I made my way back to Andy and Sarah's place. As I approached the door, I instinctively reached into my pocket, pulling out a key that I wasn't supposed to have. My hand paused midair, a moment of realization washing over me. I withdrew the key and instead knocked on the door.

Andy answered after a brief wait, a casual smile on his face. "Hi Mike," he greeted. "You've had a big day."

Clearly, he thought I'd been out all day, and that put him in a good mood.

"If only you knew," I muttered, stepping inside. Andy led me through the house, the familiar path leading us out to the deck by the pool.

"Hi Sarah," I called out, raising my hand in a wave.

She was lounging by the poolside; the blue bikini, like the earlier one, hugged her curves, now modestly draped with a sort of translucent wrap. She looked freshly showered, and her hair fell in soft waves, framing her face in a way that accentuated her features. She looked good—too good.

Sarah's wave back was friendly, albeit tinged with a hint of awkwardness. "Hey, Mike."

Her awkward behavior was actually perfect. Andy thought Sarah didn't want me here, so this would reinforce his perception that nothing had happened between Sarah and me.

"I'm doing burgers," Andy announced with a hint of cheer. "Are you joining us? You can tell us about your day."

It struck me how upbeat Andy seemed, almost too pleased at the thought of me being out of the house for the entire day. I glanced at Sarah, who stood behind him, her expression meek, almost pleading for me to decline.

"Sounds great," I said. "Do you need any help?"

"Nope, we've got it. You relax by the pool," Andy insisted.

The Florida evening was still clinging to the day's heat as I stripped off my shirt and settled in my shorts by the poolside. The trio of us—Andy, Sarah, and I—made small talk, the conversation flowing as easily as the wine we sipped. Andy had slipped into his swim briefs, and the atmosphere was casual, almost too casual.

As Andy fetched another bottle of wine, I found myself steering the conversation, ensuring that Andy drank more than I did. The alcohol seemed to loosen him up, and the restlessness that had been present earlier in the evening began to dissipate.

That coquettish smile of Sarah's was returning as she realized Andy was not suspicious. In fact, she'd barely touched her wine, yet she was already starting to flirt.

Andy, curious as ever, started to probe about my interviews. Sarah's eyes flashed with panic, but as I spun my tales—elaborate, humorous fabrications of my day—she began to relax. Her laughter, genuine and loud, filled the air, even though she knew none of my stories were true.

"Hey Mike," Andy called out, his voice slightly slurred from the wine. "Do you like Jack Daniels?"

I chuckled, giving Sarah a quick glance as Andy had already made his way inside. "Of course," I called out. "I've had the best times of my life drinking Jack Daniels."

Sarah blushed and excused herself to the pool, sitting with her feet dipped in the water, the soft glow of the pool lights casting a serene aura around her.

Andy returned, a half bottle of JD in one hand and a bottle of coke in the other. The boys—Andy and I—found ourselves sinking comfortably into the night, the whiskey easing any remaining tension. Sarah eventually rejoined us, her demeanor more relaxed as she laughed and engaged in the conversation.

The Jack Daniels didn't last long, and soon enough, we were all feeling merry. I saw my opportunity and seized it, heading inside under the pretense of using the restroom. I returned with a full bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, a peace offering of sorts.

"I bought this as a little gift for letting me stay," I announced, presenting the bottle.

"You didn't need to do that, Mike," Sarah said, her voice softer than before, a gentle smile on her lips.

"It's nothing," I insisted. "I wanted to."

Andy lifted the bottle, a reminiscent gleam in his eye. "Remember Cabo?" he asked Sarah, a private joke passing between them.

"Sarah and I had our honeymoon in Cabo," he explained to me, a touch of possessiveness in his voice. "We've loved Grey Goose ever since. Haven't we, babe?" Andy said, his hand finding Sarah's leg in a casual yet proprietary gesture.

The air was thick with unspoken words and lingering glances. Sarah's eyes met mine, a flirtatious sparkle betraying her earlier reserve.

"Well," I began, the word hanging between us. "If you two like vodka, how do you fancy playing a game?"

Andy's eyes narrowed slightly, a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken challenge. He knew what I wanted, and despite the camaraderie, the night was far from over.

*****

"Vodka roulette," I said. "Ever played it?"

"Nope," they both say in unison.

"Alright," I chuckled. "Let me get glasses and water."

"Water?" Andy laughed.

"Yeah, water. Trust me, after a few rounds, you'll be hoping you get water," I replied with a chuckle.

I grabbed two glasses and a jug of water from the kitchen. "Okay," I said, returning to the table. "The rules are pretty straightforward. Sarah, let's say it's your turn. As you're to Andy's left, you put a finger width of vodka in one glass and a similar amount of water in the other, while he is looking away. You can position the glasses however you want. He then picks one of the glasses in front of you, and you have to take a sip. Andy has to guess whether you drank water or vodka. If he guesses right, you have to down the vodka. If he gets it wrong, he has to drink the vodka and the play moves around. It sounds easy, but as you get more drunk, it gets harder to keep a straight face."

"Nice easy rules," Andy says, leaning forward. He's already slurring his words from the wine and Jack Daniels. I have no idea how either of them will last more than two or three rounds.

"Since we used you to explain the rules, honey, why don't you go first," Andy told Sarah.

"Oh shit," she laughed. "I'll never keep a straight face."

"Nothing wrong with that. Remember, you can bluff to fool your opponent," I added.

"Ahhh, I hadn't thought of that," Sarah said. "Okay, hon', turn around."

"Andy, since Sarah's half our size, what do you say if she only has to drink half a finger of vodka," I said, looking caring.

Andy nodded in agreement.

Actually, I just didn't want Sarah completely wasted.

She poured the two glasses and switched them around.

Andy turned back and chose the glass on Sarah's left. Immediately, she started laughing before she had even tried it. She took a sip and cringed at the neat vodka. I laughed, but Andy thought it was a bluff and said it was water. Clapping my hands, Mike and I laughed aloud, and Sarah slid the glass of vodka to Andy, which he downed in one gulp.

"Fuck," he said, shaking his head and coughing. "I've never tried neat vodka before."

"Mike, you're up," Sarah said, sliding the bottles and glasses over to me before turning away.

"Okay, ready," I said shortly after.

"That one," Sarah said, pointing to the glass in my right hand.

I picked it up and sipped it. I kept mostly a straight face but gave the faintest of winces.

"Vodka," Sarah yelled triumphantly, then I slid the other glass across to her.

"You're kidding?" she asked in disbelief. "That was water?"

I nodded, laughing. "Sucker!"

She picked up the glass before me and saw how much vodka was in it. "No way. This isn't fair. Look at the size of his hands," she said to Andy, pointing at my massive hands.

"Rules are rules," Andy said. "Ain't that right, Mike?"

"Yep. Down the hatch, Sarah."

Fuck. She pinched her nose and poured the vodka down her throat.

"Next," she said, holding the glass aloft.

The game proceeded, and we were all either unlucky or useless at the game. All three of us guessed incorrectly three times and had to drink a combined three slugs of vodka. On the next round, Andy stood up, wobbled, declared the game over, and said he was going for a swim.

Sarah and I chuckled as we watched Andy stumble towards the pool, before plunging in. The water was lit up with blue and green by the soft underwater lights, and Andy was splashing around like a child. We both took a sip of our drinks, our eyes frequently meeting as we watched Andy climb from the pool and flop on one of the loungers.

"You know, Mike," Sarah said, looking over at me with a coy smile. "I think you're trying to get me drunk."

I chuckled, feeling the whiskey and vodka warm my body. "What makes you say that?"

"The way you keep pouring me more vodka," she said, her voice low and sultry. "And the way you're looking at me."

I raise an eyebrow, studying her. "And how am I looking at you?"

"Like you want to continue this afternoon," she said, leaning in closer.

I felt a pulse of arousal shoot through me at her words. Fuck if this woman isn't making me hard already. I leaned in closer, our faces inches apart.

"And what if I do?" I whispered, our lips almost touching. "Do you want to?"

"I shouldn't" she purred.

We held the position for what felt like minutes. I knew I needed to check I'd managed to knock Andy out.

"Let me check he's okay," I said, walking over to Andy.

She followed me, and we found Andy fast asleep and lightly snoring. Sarah giggled at the state of him. "He'd still be there in the morning if we left him. He has less tolerance than me."

I took Sarah's hand and pulled her toward the pool.

"Oh no," she said, but before she knew it, I'd scooped her up and carried her to the pool's edge.

"Have a nice trip," I said, then threw her into the pool.

She burbled and spluttered when she surfaced. "You asshole," she said, laughing.

I sauntered to the other side of the pool, the dim lights reflecting off the surface, away from the beckon of the loungers. I slowly unhooked my shorts, letting them drop to reveal the enticing contours of my figure donned only in briefs.

"Coming in, or are you chicken?" Sarah's gentle taunt hung in the air, her voice somewhat emboldened by the liquid courage of vodka.

Gasping slightly at her challenge, I disappeared beneath the pool's surface with a swift dive. The darkness enveloped me, masking my predatory advance from her sight, but her playful protests told me she was anticipating my approach. The sight of her legs shimmering beautifully underwater as she danced and twisted was almost hypnotic.

Like a silent predator, I surfaced from behind her, my bulging arms wrapping around her lithe frame. I began to shower her shoulder with soft kisses loaded with seductive promise.

"Mike!" she cautioned softly, the whisper barely reaching my ears. "Don't. What if Andy wakes up?"

"Have you seen him?" I countered with a chuckle. "You said yourself, he's out cold until morning."

She voiced another weak protest, half-heartedly squirming in my grip. Had I felt any real resistance, I would have let go.

My lips continued their leisurely exploration over her shoulders and neck, while my hands ventured upwards to cup her full tits. I watched Andy's still form on the lounger, as I pressed my throbbing cock against her lower back and trailed kisses along her cheek. Her eyes fluttered shut as she surrendered to pleasure's beckoning call; a soft whimper escaped her lips.

My fingers sneakily slithered under the cups of her bikini top and swiftly untied the strings at her back, all the while massaging her tits. With a swift, tantalizing tug, her bikini top was off, leaving her nearly naked with me cupping her tits for the second time today.

There was another slight protest from Sarah, but I could tell she didn't mean it, and she turned and pressed against me.

I licked and kissed my way down her neck, slowly to her chest, delicately suckling her nipples, one after the other. I filled my lungs with the scent of her wet, glistening skin, my hands reaching for the ties of her bottoms, but finding none. I guessed they were elasticated after I fumbled around. Sarah giggled as she knew what I was feeling for. Her protests had completely vanished by this point, her hands reaching back to clutch my hair and pull me tighter. She wanted this too.