The Cost of Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if that's the case, I want you naked, and we'll start with you on your back," I said gruffly.

Her arousal was visible as she shivered slightly before maneuvering herself to the center of the bed. With a swift motion, she discarded her t-shirt, unveiling her splendid curvaceous form against the silk sheets. She then yielded to the command, "Spread your thighs for me."

As she complied with the demand, the enticing sight of her arousal glistening between her folds came into view. I bent forward and started tasting her sweetness with my eager tongue. The moment my mouth met her molten core, a blissful moan escaped her lips. Looking up from my feast, I caught her gaze filled with raw desire aimed at me.

A tremor of lust coursed through me, and my cock felt harder than the steel bars that contained me for the past eight years.

I climbed over her, the head of my cock pressed right at her entrance, but no further. Her mouth was agape, waiting for the next motion.

Her mouth quivered. "M... Mike!" she stammered. "I've only ever been with Andy... Inside, I mean."

"This is going to feel different," I grinned. "I'll take it slow... the first time."

My cock twitched in frustration, making her gasp.

"M...Mike," she whispered. "Are you going to wear a condom?"

"No," I said defiantly. "No, I'm not."

I held the position, just staring into her deep blue eyes.

"Please, I need you inside me," she pleaded.

A soft groan escaped my throat, and I buried my cock inside her. I pushed halfway before I met some resistance. I pulled back and stroked in again, pushing farther in. Fuck, she was tight. I knew I was in a territory Andy had never reached.

I was unrelenting as I thrust into her over and over again. Every stroke went deeper until I felt I was all in, Sarah's mouth wide. Her arms wrapped tightly around my body, her nails sinking into my back. She tucked her heels in tight against my ass.

"Mike," she moaned. Her words were a sensual plea.

I instinctively growled as I pounded harder into her. She was so hot and wet. Her pussy enveloped me like a tight glove.

She grabbed my face, pulling my lips to hers. "Harder," she demanded. I obeyed, plowing into her harder and harder. She met my thrusts with her own each time.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned, her voice a sensual chant. She was close.

"Tell me how good my cock feels," I demanded.

"Fuck, it's amazing," she moaned.

"Christ, you're tight," I demanded. "You are the best fuck ever."

As her orgasm surged through her, I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. Her body was electrified with pleasure as she thrashed under me.

"Oh, fuck yes," she screamed repeatedly.

I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. "Come ride me," I ordered.

She obeyed without question. Her huge tits swayed as she crawled over my body.

With a swift motion, she straddled me, her pussy teasing my cock. I grabbed her hips, guiding her down on my shaft until it was deep inside her.

"Fuck me," she said in a demanding whisper.

I thrust upward, filling her and then pulling out until just the head was inside. She was slippery from her own juices, and my cock slid in and out of her with ease.

"Fuck me!" she groaned as she bounced on my cock.

Her hands were on her tits, tweaking her nipples and driving herself closer to her climax. A lustful moan left her as her body responded to her touch.

"Holy fuck," she panted.

I continued to slam into her, harder and harder and deeper.

"Rub your clit," I growled.

She rubbed and teased herself as she bounced up and down on my cock, her head thrown back.

"Lick your fingers," I demanded.

Her eyes opened, and she looked at me with confusion.

"Do it," I growled.

She did as she was told, her hesitation betrayed by the blush on her cheeks.

"Good girl," I whispered.

I reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, my fingers coating in her juices. She moaned softly as my fingers added extra friction.

"You're going to come for me again," I whispered. "I'm going to feel you squeeze my cock."

She nodded, her eyes closed.

"Look at me," I said as I pounded my cock into her from below.

Her eyes opened and then closed again as her mouth parted. Her breathing was heavy and her skin flushed. My cock was growing from her tight grip, my balls aching with desire.

"Come for me," I growled seductively.

She thrust down on my cock as another orgasm tore through her. Her muscles clenched my cock as she screamed out her lust.

Her pussy was like a vise, and her juices coated my cock. I groaned as I felt the heat of her.

"I'm going to come too, baby," I said as my muscles tensed.

I thrust up one final time and my cock erupted inside her, my hot seed spurting deep into her core. She cried out as she felt my release.

As the last drop of lust left my body, I brought my lips to hers in a gentle kiss. "I'd do another eight years to repeat this," I said, pulling her against my chest.

I rolled her down by my side.

She snuggled up to me, her head on my chest. "That was amazing," she whispered.

I held her tight. "You were everything I'd dreamed of," I said, my voice filled with unexpected emotion.

That night and the next day, I made good on my promise, taking her up on her offer to do anything I wanted.

I fucked her by the pool until we were both exhausted, and then I fucked her again.

I fucked her in their bed until she was begging me to stop.

I fucked her everywhere until she submitted to me in every way I demanded.

I fucked her until she was completely mine.

*****

We collapsed into each other's arms, our bodies slick with the sweet aftermath of our passion. The world had ceased to exist outside the cocoon we had woven for ourselves. However, the tender tranquility was shattered by the insistent buzz of Sarah's phone.

Sleepy-eyed and flushed from our recent entanglement, Sarah padded downstairs, her bare feet whispering promises to the cool wooden floor. She returned immediately, her hair falling tantalizingly over her bare shoulders.

"Andy went to Trey's," she informed me, her voice husky from sleep — or perhaps something more. "He wants to know if we can be done by 8."

I shot her a wolfish grin, my fingers tracing arcane patterns on her bare skin. "Oh? I recall that I have until 10:32," I retorted playfully.

She laughed then — a low, sexy sound that echoed in my chest like a heartbeat. "You're a bad boy," she teased, a glint of mischief dancing in her eyes. "But even you couldn't get it up again."

Her gaze drifted downwards, settling on my spent cock resting on my thigh. Her lips curled into a knowing smile at the sight — she might have been right about my current state, but I was far from finished with her. I'd had a couple of hours of sleep. Desire flared within me once more as I drank in the sight of her, naked and glowing in the soft light filtering through the curtains. We both knew what we craved one last time.

I flashed her my most devilish grin, my eyes gleaming with a wicked promise. "I might not get it up again, but I know you can."

"Ewww," she mock grimaced before bursting into infectious laughter. She was not one to back down from a challenge. "In the shower and clean it up then."

In the shower, she explored my body with her hands, her touch lingering on every scar and every muscle as if she were reading me through her fingertips. Water cascading down onto us from above played second fiddle to our growing passion.

As she knelt in front of me, I gently tilted her head upwards so our eyes met. I pressed myself to her lips, the passion was clear to see in her eyes. I held the back of her head firmly yet tenderly until her soft mouth opened and welcomed me in.

"Show me what a fantastic little cocksucker you are," I commanded softly, my voice thick with desire.

Her full lips embraced my shaft as her head rhythmically bobbed up and down. Her small hands enveloped my balls in a tender caress as she took me deeper. The intensity of it all made my head spin.

A low groan escaped me as her enveloping warmth embraced me entirely.

"That's it," I gasped out, almost breathless. "I want to feel your throat." Every sensation was amplified, each touch sparking an electric pulse between us. It was raw and visceral - everything we craved from each other.

She drew me further into her throat, her delicate hand cradling beneath her cherry lips as she struggled with the girth of my manhood. The tightness of her throat was a delicious torment, and her petite nose nestled into my neatly trimmed bush. I savored the sight for a moment before gently withdrawing.

As she broke free, she held her breath for a moment, like a diver resurfacing, her pouty lips glistening with traces of our intimate encounter.

"That's a good girl," I praised with a hint of command in my tone.

Her moan was low and sensual as my throbbing tip grazed against the softness of her cheek. She devoured and attacked me with an urgent hunger, drawing me in fast and intense.

In the past day alone, I'd come more times than I could keep track of. This would be no easy feat, but Sarah was well aware of it. She doubled down on her efforts-sucking and gripping with an intensity that left me gasping for air. Her tongue swirled around my engorged head in an intoxicating pattern until I felt the unmistakable churn within me.

"Hold on," I managed to say breathlessly.

She gave me a look that held equal parts mischief and lust as she teasingly caressed the length of me. Anticipating my release with impish delight.

A guttural groan escaped my lips as I felt my balls tighten. I fisted her golden hair and pulled my cock from her mouth. Bending forward, I crushed her lips against mine and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. I felt her body shudder as I invaded her, her arousal growing as her mouth devoured mine.

"I'm going to come on your face," I growled when we broke the kiss.

She bent her head down and took me deep into her mouth once again. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed around my shaft. I felt the first tingle of orgasm as it ran up my cock.

I pushed her head down further and I felt her throat close around my head. My balls tightened to my body as I felt the first wave of orgasm.

I pulled out of her mouth, and then I exploded, shooting my seed all over her face and tits. Her eyes fluttered shut as she took the first wave, and then she opened them to watch my cock as she took the second.

"I'm coming!" My words were barely more than a ragged breath as pleasure engulfed me entirely. I groaned, my cock erupting over her cheeks.

After what seemed like an eternity of blinding ecstasy, my body went limp with satisfaction, though my spent loins throbbed from repeated exertion.

I looked down at the beautiful Sarah who still managed a smile. My come was roped across her face and lips. I lifted her and pressed my lips to hers.

"Debt paid in full," I huskily murmured into her ear, the words tinged with primal desire.

We washed each other and I headed downstairs and tidied up the house while Sarah changed the soiled sheets.

I'd been in two minds about whether to leave before Andy returned, but ultimately, I chose to stay and see him.

Anticipating his arrival, Sarah tapped a message into her phone around 6pm instructing him to return. We were sitting in our usual position at the outdoor table when Andy let himself in, his presence creating an awkward atmosphere. It felt like he was the intruder, not me.

There was an uncomfortable hush for the initial twenty minutes. We lazily picked at a pasta dish Sarah had carefully prepared. Mundane chitchat peppered the otherwise silent air as we attempted to normalize the situation. Sarah's slender fingers reached out to Andy's hand in a show of unity and reassurance.

Andy recoiled just noticeably, then cast an inquisitive glance towards Sarah, his eyes fresh with inquiry.

Andy was the first to speak of what happened. "Is it done then? Are we even?"

I nodded. "You and I are," I said, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"So you're still going to Trey's then?" he asked.

"Yep," I said, holding his icy gaze. "Answer me this... How would you feel if I didn't? If you and Sarah were the only ones to pay?"

His eyebrows arched slightly as he thought about it. His jaw tightened. "Pretty fucking annoyed," he said.

"Exactly. Trey will pay the same price. Then we're settled."

"Trey's expecting you tomorrow," he said.

"And Belle?"

"And Belle... We told her everything... although maybe she won't be quite as willing," he sneered with a mocking nod towards Sarah.

"Hey!" I snapped. "You did this. You!... I'm here because of you. Don't take it out on Sarah. And if I ever hear you have, you'll want to be in prison before I get to you."

Sarah, trembling at the threat within my words, retreated into the house. Andy, his gaze still locked with mine, followed.

I left them to it. They returned after a few minutes and returned to their positions. Sarah had brought three cold beers with her.

"Trey is expecting you tomorrow. You can stay here tonight," Andy said. "In your own room."

We chatted amicably the rest of the evening about everything and nothing.

We all turned in around 10pm. None of us had much sleep the previous night for differing reasons. At the top of the stairs, I took Sarah's hand and pulled her toward my room. "Until 10:32pm right?" I said.

Andy's glare pierced through me as he took a menacing step forward.

I laughed. "Just kidding." I released her and put my hands up playfully in surrender.

"Fuck you, Mike," Andy spat, his fists clenched at his sides.

Even through the tension, I couldn't help but notice the corners of Sarah's mouth twitching with suppressed amusement.

After half an hour of lying in the darkness, thinking of the past couple of days, I heard the sounds of sex from their room. Andy was reclaiming his woman. I spared a thought for Sarah. The past twenty-four hours had been rough on her, not that I heard any complaints.

I heard the sounds of ecstasy from Sarah. I doubted they were genuine, but she was building her husband back up.

Good girl.