The Costume Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While stroking two cocks, she positions her mouth right at the tip of Michael's cock. She takes it past her lips and feels as he pushes deeper into her throat. She gags a little as it goes in deeper and then comes back out.

Between the fingers now making their way into her pussy and the second set of fingers running over and pushing into her ass, she suddenly realizes just how completely turned on she is. This is not how she planned to spend her night, and yet...

Michael pushes his cock back into her mouth, deeper this time. She feels as the head of his cock starts to travel down her throat. She didn't care that she was gagging. She suddenly found herself deeply immersed into her predicament.

One, then two fingers enter her pussy and start stroking in and out of her hard. She feels a finger press into her ass between hard grabs on her ass cheeks and slaps. She realizes that she has absolutely no control here, she is at the mercy of all the cocks. She remembers at this moment that this was her idea. This costume was entirely her making.

Adding to the intensity, she feels the hot wet bodies of Kristen and Beth as they move up, and over, and around her. She feels their breasts and thighs and tight asses moving and bumping into her continuously as cock after cock explodes into the box.

She hears a groan coming from Michael as he thrusts his cock deep into her throat. Sarah isn't sure if it was the hard stroking fingers or the finger in her ass or the cock in her throat, but out of nowhere the most explosive orgasm of her life hit all at once. She found that she was shaking and convulsing as she let go of the other two cocks and tried to stroke Michael's cock deeper into her mouth.

Michael pushed harder and deeper than she had ever felt a cock go into her throat and warm bands of cum fill her mouth. She could feel Michael's pulse in his cock shoved down inside her. She swallowed and swallowed but it just kept coming.

She felt the cock pop out of her mouth and more cum hit her in the face and all over her bare skin. shaking, she slipped down and collapsed onto the messy floor as her orgasm finally subsided.

"OH GOD... "Sarah moaned. She watched as cum from Michael's cock dripped down onto her from above.

She wanted his cock inside her. Yet the relentless fingers held her to the side of the box. The finger in her ass was now moving in and out and she had no traction inside the slippery box. She watched Beth and Kristen reached climax almost simultaneously as more cum spilled onto their skin and the floor and the girls collapsed next to Sarah.

"HOLY FUCK," said Kristen. They had all lost count. How many people were at this costume party?? How many cocks?? They had lost the battle, but they won the war.

The box was starting to disintegrate with all the wet holes pressed through and the girls made a quick escape from the back. Unopened bags of chips littered the floor of the fake vending machine. Every square inch of Beth, Kristen, and Sarah were covered in wet, slick, sticky gobs of cum. There was no question that they had the costume of the night. All votes would be for the Vending Machine. 'They will talk about this for years' thought Sarah.

First Prize. 1000.00 dollars: The Vending Machine by unanimous vote.

©2023 Michael Carrie, All Rights Reserved.

12