The Cottage

Story Info
Stranger interrupts cottage stay determined to dominate me.
3.7k words
4.5
24.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers

My eyes opened and I looked at the clock on the side table. 12:23 am. It took me a second to remember I was staying at my friend's cottage for a little weekend getaway. My first time staying there alone. I had most of a bottle of wine and fell asleep a few hours earlier. I was still buzzed and couldn't figure out what had woken me up.

Then I heard it, a floor board creaking somewhere in the house. Someone was in the cottage. I slowly got out of bed and tiptoed to the door and down the hall into the living room. The moonlight was shining through the door into the living room and everything looked the same as I had left it a few hours earlier. Except the curtains at the back door were blowing in the breeze.

I didn't remember leaving the back door open but I went over to close it. I heard the floor boards creaking and felt him behind me before I could turn around. One hand covered my mouth and a thick arm wrapped around my waist pulling me against a big strong body dragging me back into the darkness of the house. I struggled, trying to kick him but he was too strong for me to fight.

He dragged me back to the bedroom. I grabbed onto the door frame and managed to knee him in the stomach. He made an angry grunt and his hands dropped. I took in a deep breath and tried to run out of the room but I felt his hand on my lower back shoving me to the ground. I fell hard onto my hands and knees. Before I could crawl away, his hand grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me up onto my feet and back into the room towards the bed.

He pushed me roughly down onto it. I landed flat on my back and before I could move he grabbed my hands and handcuffed them above my head to the headboard of the bed. I pulled on them hard but they wouldn't budge. He walked around to the foot of the bed and just stood there watching me. In the darkness of the room, I couldn't see his face but I could see the outline of his frame. He was taller and much bigger than me. I knew I couldn't give up fighting. I tried to kick him. He grabbed my ankles and yanked me down the bed. My arms were pulled straight over my head and my night dress was pulled up barely covering my panties.

My hair fell covering my face and I started to panic. He climbed on top of me and sat on my thighs. I tried to squirm and buck him off with my hips but he was too heavy. I was terrified and felt helpless. I could feel my tears ready to fall but I didn't want him to see me cry. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Please dont hurt me" I whispered.

He leaned over me and I felt his hand on my forehead. I flinched at his touch expecting him to be rough but he gently brushed my hair out of my face. A few tears slipped out of my closed eyes. I could feel his warm breath on my face and then felt his hot tongue run along my cheek licking my tears. His beard tickled the side of my face and neck. His lips were on my ear.

"You look so pretty when you cry."

His voice was low and rough. He sounded so familiar yet I couldn't place his voice. I hated that he sounded so sexy.

He sat back up and I opened my eyes and looked at his face but it was still hidden in the shadows. I decided I wasn't done fighting. He laughed, mocking me as if he could read my mind. He took something out of his pocket and held it up. It was a knife.

My heart started racing, I could hear it pounding in my ears. I was shivering with fear. He ran the pointy tip of the blade along my temple and down my cheek. He pressed the flat part of the blade against my lips and held it there. I could feel him smiling at me even though I couldn't see his face. I held my breath too afraid that making the slightest move would cause the knife to cut me.

He dragged the tip of the blade down my neck, increasing the pressure when he got to my chest. He drew a line down my cleavage and then over to my left breast over the silk of my night dress. My body was starting to feel hot all over. I squeezed my eyes shut. He rubbed the tip of the knife over my nipple until it became hard. He ran the tip of the knife over to my right breast and did the same thing. Both of my nipples were painfully hard and the sensation was going straight to my clit. My mind was terrified but my body was enjoying this man's torture. I couldn't help but moan softly and I heard him laugh his sexy laugh again. He knew he was turning me on.

My eyes snapped open just in time to see him grab the top of my night dress and use the knife to slice right down the middle. I screamed and then he cut through the thin straps at each shoulder. He ripped the fabric off my body and threw it on the floor. He rested the cold knife between my breasts and sat back staring at my body. I started squirming when I realized I was only wearing a thong.

All of a sudden, he got up, stood beside the bed and rolled me onto my stomach. I quickly tried to climb onto my knees to get away fr him. He slapped my right ass cheek hard. His big hands grabbed my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh. He climbed back onto the bed, pushing my knees apart.

I lay there, my arms stretched out over my body, my head resting on the bed, my ass sticking up in the air and my knees spread apart. He was right behind me and I was sure my thong wasn't covering much of my pussy. My face started heating up with embarrassment and I started to squirm.

He started repeatedly spanking both sides of my ass cheeks and thighs hard. I cried out, my ass felt like it was on fire. He finally stopped spanking me and started roughly massaging my ass. He moved his hands to my sides, running then up and down my hips. His thumbs hooked under the straps of my thong, slowly dragging them up. I could feel the lace being pulled between my pussy lips, exposing more of me to his gaze. He tugged on the sides of the thong, causing the fabric to rub against my clit. My hips bucked and I heard him laugh.

He let go of the straps of my thong. He paused and then ran his hands down my spine and around my sides to grab my tits. He had taken off his shirt and his hairy chest was tickling my back. His big hands squeezed my breasts roughly, pinching and tugging on my nipples. My entire body was heating up and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I unconsciously pushed my sore ass back into him. I felt his hard cock pressing into me. He grabbed the knife from the bed and cut the straps of my thong and yanked it away from my body.

I felt wet lace being rubbed onto my sore ass cheek. He knew how wet I was. Embarrassed, I started to pull on the handcuffs trying again to get away. His big hand slapped my pussy and I screamed out of surprise. I tried to pull my knees together but he slapped my ass again, even harder this time.

His hand reached between my legs and grabbed my pussy roughly, running his palm over it. I couldn't believe his hands were touching me there and I couldn't believe I wanted him to go deeper. He finally sunk his fingers between my pussy lips and slowly rubbed my swollen clit hard. It hurt but felt so good. Without realizing it, I spread my knees wider, hoping he would start to rub my clit faster, but then he moved his hand away. I pulled on the handcuffs in frustration and he slapped my ass hard again.

"Behave. You dont want to make me angry. But maybe you do so that I can punish your wet little pussy", he said.

His hand was back on my pussy and I could feel his thick finger pushing into me. He started pumping his finger in and out slowly, taking his time. I was getting wetter and wetter, and he knew it too. I felt him add another finger stretching me open. I could feel my orgasm building. I pressed my face into the bed trying not to moan.

He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "I know you like my fingers in your slutty pussy. I want to hear you scream when I make you cum," I heard him say with a laugh.

"Fuck you" I replied.

He paused for a second and then slammed his fingers roughly into my pussy with so much force my whole body jerked forward. He still had a hand in my hair and my head pulled back in an uncomfortable position. He held his fingers inside me and my pussy clenched hard around them. I loved and hated the way my body was reacting to his rough touch.

All of a sudden a dog started barking. We both froze. My window was open and someone was outside walking their dog. He quickly laid on top of me, pressing my body into the bed. His hand moved from my hair to cover my mouth and his lips were on my ear. "Don't you make a fucking sound", he whispered.

A few seconds later the barking sounded further away. He removed his fingers from my pussy, got up and moved towards the window. I heard him lock it and draw the blinds closed. I lay there for a few seconds dazed. I was on edge from almost cumming and strangely missed feeling his body touching mine. Snap out of it, I thought to myself. This was my chance to try and get away.

I scrambled to the top of the bed and started pulled on the handcuffs. The rope he used to secure them to the headboard finally gave away. I was still handcuffed but no longer tied to the bed. I jumped up and ran to the door. I grabbed the door knob and pulled. I had it about half way open when a hand above my head slammed it shut. His other hand came up to rest on the door on the other side of my body. He wasn't touching me but I could feel the heat of his body on my naked back.

He leaned his head forward against the back of mine and just stood there. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, he was breathing hard. I pissed him off by trying to get away and now he was really angry. I started shivering with fear, goosebumps breaking out on my arms and legs. But I also felt determined, I had made it this far. He removed his hands from the wall but I could feel him still standing behind me. I felt the sudden urge to turn around and face him. I wanted to look into his eyes, show him I wasn't the scared little girl he thought i was.

Before I could turn around, I felt him pull something over my eyes and tie it behind my head. He had blind folded me and now I was in total darkness. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall. He slapped me hard across my cheek and my head snapped to the side. The pain and shock of being slapped in the face immediately brought tears to my eyes. I didn't even bother trying to stop them from running down my face. My cheek throbbed and I started to panic afraid of how much he could hurt me. He could do anything he wanted to me and I couldn't stop him.

I stood there frozen in fear trying my best to cry quietly, my nerves feeling jittery and on edge. He grabbed my hands suddenly, making me jump. He guided them to his belt buckle. He wanted me to unbuckle his pants. I was terrified and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to risk making him angrier.

I felt his forehead rest against mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face. His hand closed around my jaw tilting my face up. I opened my eyes trying desperately to see through the blindfold but it was pitch black.

"Did you really think you could get away from me? You're mine now. Your mouth, your pussy, your body, your pleasure and your pain - they belong to me. Now show me what a good little girl you can be and how sorry you are. And maybe your punishment won't be so bad" he said.

My heart started racing again. His touch and his words did something to me. I was terrified and excited all at the same time. I knew in that moment he was right, he could bring me both immense pain and pleasure. And I wanted all of it.

I felt him rub his thumb roughly across my lips. Without realizing, I parted my lips trying to catch my breath. He pushed his thumb into my mouth. "Suck on it" he whispered in my ear. I couldn't see him but I could feel his eyes on my mouth. I felt like he was testing me and for some strange reason I wanted to impress him. I closed my lips around his thumb and sucked gently, pulling back to run my tongue over the tip of his thumb. I took him into my mouth again going to the base of his thumb and pulling back but this time pressing my tongue flat feeling the roughness of his finger. I heard him take a deep breath. I almost smiled. I realized I was enjoying teasing him, it was turning me on.

I pulled away, breathing hard. He ran his wet thumb across my sore cheek and down my neck. His fingers curled around my throat gently pressing. "Such a naughty little girl" he whispered.

He pulled my hands to his belt buckle again and this time I only hesitated a second before slowly un-doing it. I undid the button of his jeans and pulled the zipper down. My hands brushed against something hard and big. I was tempted to touch it, wrap my hands around it feeling how thick and long it was.

But before I could, he pushed my hands over head and the handcuffs caught onto a hook hanging behind the door. I was immobile and helpless again. I sighed in frustration and I heard him laugh. He grabbed my tits roughly, squeezing them. I felt his teeth bite down on my nipple hard and pull, I cried out in surprise. He finally let go with his teeth but then immediately flicked his tongue over my sore nipple and my entire body spasmed. He continued to play with my tits roughly, covering them in bites and sucking hard on my nipples.

I could feel my pussy clenching and squeezed my thighs together. I felt his knee push my legs apart. His hand wrapped around my throat again and this time instead of panicking, I was excited. He ran his finger tips down my body and cupped my pussy, massaging it. My wetness was leaking out and starting to run down my thigh. I was embarrassed and tried to turn my face away from him but his hand tightened around my throat, holding me in place.

"I know you want to cum for me. You're my dirty little cumslut and you love it. You're going to do everything I tell you to and take everything I give you. And now you know better than to disobey me again. I fucking own you."

He slipped his fingers between my pussy lips, two fingers sinking inside me and his thumb rubbing my throbbing clit hard. He started roughly jerked his fingers in and out of my pussy with so much speed and force, I stood on on my toes trying to get away. I started pulling on the handcuffs, the metal digging into my wrists. My legs started shaking and I felt like they would give out at any second.

But I knew that couldn't happen because he had me pinned to the wall, one hand firmly wrapped around my throat and the other hand pounding into my pussy. My body was on fire and I couldn't take it. Within a few seconds I screamed, cumming hard on his hand. My legs were shaking so badly I could barely stand. I couldn't catch my breath and my brain felt fuzzy. He removed his fingers from my pussy and I could hear him sucking on them.

He took my handcuffed hands off the hook on the door and stepped back. I remained leaning against the wall, still recovering from the intense orgasm I just had unable to move. I heard the swoosh of his belt being pulled from his jeans. My heart started hammering in my chest and I had an uneasy feeling. I felt him slide the belt over my head and loop it.

"No, no, no, please don't," I pleaded, my voice cracking with fear. I started to sob. He tighten the belt around my neck. It was snug but I could breath. He stood there not moving for a few minutes, giving me some time to take some deep breaths. My panic started to subside.

He pulled down on the belt slowly, forcing me to my knees. I knew what was coming and instead of being scared I was strangely excited.

He caressed my sore cheek and then tucked my hair behind my ears. I felt him tighten his hold on the belt, holding my head in place but giving me just enough slack. I felt the tip of his cock brush against my cheek and come to rest on my lips. I parted my lips and stuck my tongue out licking the tip. It was hot and smooth and a little wet. I brought my hands up to rest on his thighs trying to steady myself. I kissed the tip and ran my lips down the length going up and down. It was hard and long and I was making it wet with my tongue and spit. I focused on the head running my tongue slowly over it and then sucking on it gently. I slowly took him into my mouth. He was big and thick, and I struggled not able to get him far into my mouth. I heard him take a deep breath. I grabbed him with my hands still handcuffed together, one had wrapped around him tightly and the other cupped his balls gently massaging them. I moved to the head running my tongue faster over the tip while my hand worked up and down his length. He adjusted his grip on the belt holding it tighter. I felt the edge of the leather digging into my neck. My pussy clenched. I was afraid but loved the way he dominated me.

His other hand stroked my cheek gently. I wish I could see the look on his face but the blindfold was still covering my eyes. I imagine he's watching me, naked and on my knees, his belt around my neck, my lips wrapped around him.

I wanted to tease him and drive him wild. I took him into my mouth pushing until he hit the back of my throat, I pulled back wrapping my lips tightly around him. I took him in again but this time I gagged a little bit and pulled back. Spit ran down the corner of my mouth and down my chin.

"So pretty" I heard him say, his voice low and strained.

So he was watching me. He sounded out of breath. The thought made me smile. I wanted him to lose control. I took him into my mouth again to the back of my throat, sucking him harder and faster. I loved the way he felt in my mouth. So big and hot and hard.

All of a sudden his hand on my cheek moved to my hair tightening painfully. Using the belt and my hair, he pushed my head down while his hips thrust up. He went far down the back of my throat and then pulled out, over and over again as he fucked my face.

My head was hurting where he was pulling my hair. My jaw and throat were getting sore. The belt was digging into my neck. But I didn't care, I wanted his cock in my mouth and the pain was making my sore pussy throb. Suddenly he dropped the belt and pulled my hair yanking my head back. I felt his cum shoot onto my face, in my mouth and onto my tits. He was breathing hard and erratic. Even with the blindfold on I knew he was still watching me.

I licked my lips and tasted his cum and smiled up at him. He dragged me to my feet and spun me around, pushing me towards the wall. I felt his big hand on the back of my head, pressing my face still covered in his cum against the wall. His belt still around my neck, the long piece dangling down my back. He dragged his fingers over my tits and started rubbing his cum onto my sore nipples. I inhaled sharply and open my mouth to protest. Before i could say anything, he shoved his fingers inside of my mouth, rubbing his cum on my tongue.

"Im glad you enjoyed that sweetheart, because we're just getting started."

To be continued...

HotCakez
HotCakez
20 Followers