The Cottonwood Stud Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cousin June maintains our trucks and heavy equipment; she's a bonafide grease monkey who works miracles when it comes to repairing engines. I'll dispatch her in the morning with a farmhand to retrieve it, and she'll have you on the road again in no time. A few days at most."

Liam wasn't sure about that--he'd basically wrapped his second-hand Prius around the damn tree--and said as much.

"Everything will be fine, dear. You'll see." She waved away the objection airily. "In the meantime, you can relax and enjoy all the simple pleasures farm living has to offer. We don't often host such well-educated and courteous guests."

"You can stay with me in my room!" Gabriella blurted, clapping excitedly and causing Liam to choke on a bite of steak. "I'll show you around in the morning."

"Absolutely not," Ruby stated emphatically. Those were the first words she had spoken throughout dinner. "No men in the big house. You know the rules."

The two sisters shared angry looks while Trixie thumped him on the back. Oxygen returned after a short coughing fit, and Miss Lily grinned with coquettish amusement.

"Goodness, my youngest seems quite smitten with you, Liam," she said, eyeing him smokily over the rim of a teacup. "We country ladies do lack for genteel, civilized bachelors way out here. The farmhands are all so brash and uncouth. Even I find myself desirous of a cultured, refined man to... converse with on occasion."

"Us too!" Dixie wrapped Trixie in a hug and pushed her twin towards Liam. Their gratuitous curves jiggled enticingly. Gabriella's deathray glare recentered on them. "We share a bed, but there's room for--"

"No men in the house!" Ruby was on her feet, fists planted on the table, spitting through gritted teeth. "Those are the rules."

"He's suffered a head injury." Gabriella hissed back. Her fingernails burrowed into his thigh possessively. "Someone needs to watch over him until morning."

Liam didn't know what to do and felt trapped in an untenable situation he was ill-equipped to handle.

Not once in his insignificant life had he been the subject of contention for gorgeous women like these. Back in Los Angeles--a Mecca for aspiring starlets and would-be models--he was background noise at best, a social footnote to be ignored by his betters.

Fortunately, heavy footsteps in the hallway, followed by a large, shaggy head peeking around the door, abruptly ended the squabble.

"Umm... Miss Lily? Sorry to disturb you during mealtime, ma'am," A gigantic man built like a cliffside stuffed into dirty bib overalls shuffled nervously in place, wringing a trucker's cap between ham-sized mitts. "I just... there's something I need your help with."

He had to be pushing seven feet tall and almost as broad across the shoulders--hewn from hardwood with no shirt to cover his slab-like pecs or tree-trunk arms. Heavily tanned from working outdoors, his sun-bleached hair was short and uncombed, sticking out everywhere like a bog brush.

He was a literal brute, completely out of place amid the fine trappings of the home, hunching in on himself as though he knew that fact well.

"Thaddius, what are you doing here?" Miss Lily asked cooly, arching an eyebrow at her eldest daughter. "I was informed that you were... retiring for the night. You should be in bed sleeping. We've got another busy day tomorrow."

Ruby looked mortified like her pet poodle had taken a crap on the carpet. The twins snickered quietly and even Gabriella appeared smug for some reason.

"I know, ma'am, I really do, but Randorph pulled alpha and took April for his--"

"Enough! You are intruding on a family dinner." Miss Lilly barked in a commanding tone. Thaddius flinched as she rose from the table and clicked her fingers at him. "Follow me; we will resolve this matter in private."

She strode out of the room without giving the skittish giant a second glance, and he trailed meekly in her wake. It wasn't until he turned to do so that Liam noticed the tremendous bulge in the crotch of his overalls hidden behind the corkscrewed cap.

"Oooh, did our perfect older sister have a whoopsie?" Dixie tittered, smothering her mirth behind a linen napkin. "Don't worry. Ma will take care of it for you."

"Won't do her any favors in the rankings, though." Trixie agreed with a shit-eating grin. "Maybe we can take some of that heavy load she bears. Share the burden like good siblings should."

"Shut your pie holes, sluts." Ruby growled, plonking down into her chair. "I can handle my business. You should mind your own."

The twins laughed uproariously, hanging off each other in a fit of giggles that squashed their stupendous, bikini-clad breasts together. In all the hubbub and snark, Liam could feel his migraine returning.

"What... what's going on?" He clutched his aching skull in both hands. "Who was that man? Where did she take him?"

"He's nobody, Daddy." Gabriella crooned into his ear. Her small hand slid over his groin, latching on like a leech. "Don't worry about him. He's not important; you are. You're the most important man in the world to me. Is your head hurting again? Here, take some more medicine."

Dainty fingers pushed a pill between his lips, followed by a glass of water. Liam gulped them down, eager for relief. The heat from the fireplace was suddenly sweltering, and the room began to spin. The sounds of the girls bickering echoed as though in a cave or tunnel.

"That's the man you're pinning your hopes on, Gabby?" Ruby's voice was distant and fading. "You may as well give up now. A shrimp like him won't last a week in the stables, and that's only if I don't steal him from you. It wouldn't be much of a challenge."

"You wouldn't dare!"

Those were the last words Liam heard before the world slipped away.

________________

"Daddy, wake up. Please wake up..."

Liam didn't want to wake. He was somewhere warm and dark. Swaddled in softness and imminently comfortable. Small hands on his shoulders shook him insistently, so he stirred with a groan.

"What happened... where am I?"

"Shhh, you collapsed during dinner. We had you carried to a guest bed." Gabriella whispered from beside him. The room was pitch black, leaving the faintest outline of her ripe figure. "Ruby didn't like it, but she couldn't argue after you passed out. How do you feel?"

After taking a short inventory of his bruises and injuries, Liam was startled to discover he was feeling decidedly better. Whether from the meal, rest, those little pills, or a combination of all three, he was recovering remarkably quickly.

...and stripped naked except for a pair of cotton boxer shorts.

"Best I've been all day. What time is it?"

"Late. Everyone's bunked down for the night, fast asleep. Come with me. I have something I want to show you, but stay quiet, 'kay?"

The darkness was oppressive, all-encompassing, but she led him like a blind man out into the winding corridors. Flitting like silent shadows up the stairs until they entered a room on the second floor, and Gabriella closed the door behind them.

"Shut those peepers, Daddy. I have a surprise for you. No peeking."

The impish note in the devious blonde's command sent a quiver of anticipation through Liam, but he obliged. There was a click, and the glare of bright light was apparent through his eyelids. He sensed her gliding away and heard the rustling of fabric before she spoke again with a giggle.

"You can look now."

A fluffy wonderland cast in hues of strawberry bubblegum assaulted his retinas.

Liam squinted around to see the pink curtains, bedsheets, dresser, teddy bear, and a pattern of peony roses climbing the printed wallpaper.

He drank it all in a daze, eyes half-lidded. Even more pervasive than the cherry blossom decor was the scent--the sweet aroma of perfumes, the fresh scent of wildflowers, and, more than anything, the fragrance of a vibrant young woman.

It all mixed together into a potent feminine fog that Liam breathed with every breath, broadcasting sinful signals to his stiffening loins.

Gabriella was posed like an erotic dream before the foot of a four-post bed hung with diaphanous pink drapes. A sheer magenta babydoll cupped her immense breasts, and the gauzy garment barely hung to her lush hips where a teensy string thong bit into the smooth, rounded flesh.

Honey-gold hair tumbled loose over slim shoulders, surrounding her captivating face with those glimmering sky-blue eyes that contained nothing but purest adoration. She pulled on white satin opera gloves, then smiled and performed a joyful pirouette.

"What do you think?"

Liam's manhood was more than impressed, rising for a standing ovation as he stared in slack-jawed stupefaction. The spin had wafted the insubstantial hem above her juicy bubble butt before she completed the turn.

"You look incredible, Gabby." He murmured. "Stunning. You have to know that."

Beaming like a kid on Christmas, she skipped to him and slid her hands behind his neck. The press of her soft young body, separated by a few scraps of lace, was like a drug. Liam's arms wrapped around the irresistible angel, and the smell of wildflowers flooded his olfactory.

It was so different to her earlier scent of clean sweat and fresh laundry. Had she applied perfume?

"I love it when you hold me, Daddy. It makes me feel safe and protected." Gabriella cooed, squirming against the hardness prodding her flat tummy. "I'm your baby girl, right? You won't let anything hurt me."

The overwhelming scent and utter pinkness of the bedroom were pervasive, jumbling Liam's thoughts as he clasped for any reason to deny the treasure in his embrace. Detroit may have been on Pluto for how distant it seemed at that moment.

"Never." He croaked, mouth drier than the Sahara. "I'd never let anything harm you, baby girl. Why would you ask me that?"

She purred in satisfaction, sliding a hand between them to strip away his boxers. Gentle fingers encircled the exposed stiffness and rubbed his tip against the gossamer fabric of her lingerie.

It left a glistening trail, lurching in her delicate grasp.

"I've yearned to hear a man say those words to me all my life." Gabriella moaned, hooking a small foot behind Liam's calf and straddling his skinny leg. She mounted his thigh like a beanpole and started to grind. "Ah! I prayed every day for god to send me a kind, caring man who would guard my heart and instruct me in the ways a woman serves her man. You'll do that for me, won't you, Daddy? Teach me to be your good, obedient girl. Please, I need it so badly."

Her wetness soaked through the tiny thong and smeared against Liam's feverish skin. The heat of her barely-legal snatch stirred his balls, and her rubbery nipples grazed his chest, poking through the provocative pink sleepwear.

It was difficult to think, a struggle to breathe with Gabriella so near. Offering herself freely, begging for his acceptance. She was temptation itself. Youthful and innocent but pleading to be tarnished by his manly dick.

To be despoiled, ravished, then claimed forever.

A primal instinct surged in Liam's chest--alien him but not unwelcome. The imperative to own this vulnerable flower and shelter her from all the cruelty of the world raged in his soul.

"You're mine tonight, baby girl." He growled, lowering his hungry lips to seize hers in a passionate, tongue-fueled kiss. "Now get on goddamn the bed."

"Yes, Daddy!" She trilled excitedly, nearly tripping in her haste to crawl onto the hand-stitched magenta quilt. Her plump tooshie waggled enticingly at him. "I found something special for my first time. May I show you, sir?"

First time. That revelation slowed Liam's stalking approach. A spike of uncertainty knifed his hammering heart. Gabriella turned from the nightstand with a small glass vial and discerned the hesitance immediately.

She relined luxuriously into the tasseled pillows and averted her gaze demurely, shyly fiddling with a strand of golden hair.

"It's alright, isn't it, Daddy? That I've been saving myself for you?" She asked in a sultry whisper. "Preserving my virginity for a mature, worldly man who will treat me gently and guide me into womanhood? It has to be you, Daddy, taking my maidenhead like in a romance novel. The handsome prince who will sweep me off my feet and tutor me in the ways of sensual pleasure."

Gabriella's tone was pure sex, dripping like the richest molasses into his ear. Her thick, silky thighs slowly spread like a butterfly's wings revealing the minuscule triangle of pink lace, drenched with her juices, concealing her pristine, hairless camel toe.

"A condom... should use protection." Liam mumbled, dragged forward by his rampant erection like an animal on a leash.

"You're all the protection I need, Daddy." She chimed, unstoppering the vial and pouring a measure into her gloved palm. "It's a safe day, and I need to feel you raw inside me. Here, let me worship that fat Daddy meat before you claim my purity and mold my untouched pussy into your personal plaything."

Mind fogged by desire and feet out of his control, Liam was there before he realized it. Gabriella climbed to her knees, licked her succulent lips, and reverently clasped his thrumming shaft with slippery satin fingers.

She stroked it smoothly and lovingly, letting out cute little squeaks and chirps at every errant twitch--coating him in an oily liquid that warmed like melting butter with every languid caress. Heat saturated his pulsating prong like a hot bath.

"What... what is that?" He gasped as she bowed to lick his engorged tip, swiping up a pearl of precum with her moist tongue.

"Just a little lotion to lubricate our joining, sir." The blonde bombshell purred. Her sparkling eyes were sapphire pools of lust. "I can't resist any longer. Please make me yours, Daddy. I crave this delicious cock so badly. Take me as your princess and ruin me for any man but you!"

Liam was the most aroused he had ever been in his mundane existence. His cock somehow seemed larger, girthier, harder than a granite pillar, and unbending as a titanium rod. He sputtered and spurted an unreal quantity of gooey white as she jacked him tirelessly onto her ecstatic face, mountainous cleavage, trim tummy, and fleshy thighs.

Gabriella reveled in it like a holy maiden receiving a blessing, the frilly pink babydoll clinging to her supple curves like wet tissue paper. Tapers of sticky spunk drooled from her plush lips and chin, dangling in lines from her stiff nipples before drooping onto the rose-tinted bedding.

"Oh, Jesus. Oh, shit! I want you, baby girl." He panted, lost to everything but the all-consuming inferno of hedonistic desire. "Gotta make you mine!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!"

He shoved Gabriella onto her back and tore the sodden lingerie off her pliable young body. Her glorious tits wobbled like two creamy cherry-topped puddings atop her thin torso, and she pressed them together, presenting herself to Liam as he prepared to mount her.

The shoestring thong went next, the thin band of elastic snapping under his rough handling, making her giggle. Suddenly she was bared entirely to him, pretty pink lips dewy with arousal and ankles rising to spread in midair, granting him total access.

With the unerring aim of a more seasoned cocksman, Liam sank himself into the beguiling blonde's slick wetness. She was unbelievably hot and tight, fitting him perfectly like a snug sleeve of softest velvet. There was an instant of resistance, eliciting a shuddering gasp from Gabriella when it parted to welcome him inside completely.

"There, you've done it, Daddy." She whispered, wrapping her long legs over his hips. "Thank you for making me a woman... your woman."

Delicate hands cupped his stubbly cheeks, and she smiled radiantly, those sky-blue eyes entrancing Liam. They held each other there, floating in a shared nirvana until Gabriella dug her heels into the small of his back and spurred him to action.

"Christ, baby girl, you feel fantastic!" He grunted after a few experimental thrusts.

"It's all for you, Daddy." She purred huskily, using the leglock around his skinny waist to draw him in deeper. "Every inch of me is yours now. My mouth... aaah! My breasts, my cunt, even my butt--all yours, Daddy. Use me however and whenever you like."

Her lurid promises and euphoric moans--along with her floral aroma and the maddening pinkness surrounding Liam--propelled him into a frenzy. Perspiration prickled his brow, pelvises smashed and collided with concussive force as they rutted in a wallow of desperate desire.

Her sublime tits circled and clapped beneath him with every driving penetration, diamond-stiff nipples raking his feverish skin. Balls--liberally doused in her juices--slapped taut, bubbly ass cheeks in a sloppy staccato, and throughout it all, she kept urging him onward with jubilant cries.

"Oh my god! You're so big, Daddy... Mmmnph! So strong and powerful. My poor little kitty has never felt so full! Oh fuck, keep pounding me with that hard Daddy dick... haaah~!"

Liam's hands punched into the mattress on either side of her flailed head. Golden hair tangled around his wrists like bonds of spun silk, symbolically trapping him as she writhed upon his pussy-plundering shaft.

He saw the first climax rack her flawless farm girl figure before he felt Gabriella convulse around his buried length. She arched up into him, looping slender arms around his neck in a crushing embrace, clinging tight as she surfed the waves of carnal bliss.

"Oh go-go-god, DAAADDYYYY!!"

Her orgasmic howl split the air, surely echoing through the sleeping house. Liam didn't give two shits about the noise. For the first time ever, he was a fucking machine. Pneumatically pistoning into the most perfect snatch he could imagine, like a speeding steam locomotive with the brakes cut.

Gabriella's squirting fluids splattered the bedsheets, and he kept on pumping. The sensation of her breath-taking body under and around him was all that mattered. She whimpered and thrashed, dragging his face down beside hers so she could bathe it in fluttery kisses.

"Keep going, Daddy, never stop... Hnnnr~... You fuck me so good. You're going to make me cum again!"

Her fingers were in his hair, sharp nails scouring his scalp in lines of fire. Liam snarled and punished her with a few brutal jabs to her g-spot that made her shriek with untethered glee.

His angel was a demon in the sack, and he was going to fucking tame her.

"You're mine, baby girl." He growled, biting at her vulnerable neck and shoulders. "Tonight and forever, no matter what comes next, I'm marking you as my woman."

"Please, Daddy... gaaah! Please, own my young body... make me yours!"

This time, he sensed her climax approaching like the first tremors of an earthquake.

Gabriella's whole body tensed as though bracing for impact, internal muscles flexing around his pummeling manmeat and limbs going rigid with vise-like strength.

Liam wasn't far behind. His grumbling balls waited in the wings for the final curtain call.

"Holy shit, I'm about to cum, baby girl." He warned with a grunt. "Tell me where you want it."

"Inside me, Daddy! I want to feel you explode deep inside my virgin womb!"

Mind spinning and cock throbbing fit to rupture, he plowed Gabriella into the bed. Her skintight cunt squeezed and clenched at his spearing length until the dam burst in a dizzying release.

Years of repressed concupiscence flooded from Liam, jet after jet of sticky seed, more than he'd ever cum before, blasted into the ecstatically howling blonde's hungry honeypot. Trembling, knee-shaking seconds ticked by, locked together in coital paroxysms until he was thoroughly drained.

"That was incredible. I didn't know it could feel that good. Thank you, Daddy." Gabriella crooned, rolling her shapely hips in tiny gyrations. "You're still so big and hard inside me. Want to see how many times we can go before you fuck me unconscious?"