The Cottonwood Stud Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The depraved request belied her hopeful, innocent expression. She was grinning, those sapphire eyes twinkling at Liam as she snuggled against his chest. Soft yet firm, she was absolutely adorable in his arms. An unleashed sex kitten oozing sex appeal and absorbing affection like a starved pet.

Well, Liam was still erect, and her micro-twerks weren't cooling his rediscovered sexual appetite.

Jesus, how much had he just ejaculated?

There were a plethora of reasons why this was a terrible idea. Sensible, sober grounds for him to politely excuse himself, slide out of Gabriella's warm embrace and perfect pussy, then return to the guest room before they were inevitably caught in flagrante.

Probably...

But the smell of hot sex mingled with her wildflower perfume, and the intoxicating heat of her curvy young body blew those concerns away like dandelion seeds on a pink-tinged breeze.

"Alright, baby girl, but lower the volume this time. The last thing I want is Miss Lily chasing me out with a shotgun."

"Mmhmm, don't worry, Daddy. Nobody will hear us," Gabriella promised, shoving her succulent melons under his chin. "And if I get too loud, you can just gag me with your fat, yummy dick, 'kay?"

Liam just nodded and sucked on a raspberry nipple. Worries about Detroit, his new job, and wrecked car forgotten as the insatiable farm girl cooed in satisfaction, combing fingers through his hair.

Life was far simpler on a farm, ranch, whatever, and those sounded like Tomorrow-Liam's problems anyway.

________________

To be Continued...