All Comments on 'The Cougar and Me Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, especially as I love the Mrs Robinson genre. Definitely more please, you’ve set it up perfectly and I’d like to see this couple get really dirty.

DPI617DPI617over 2 years ago

Well written and please can we have some more

bourbononicebourbononiceover 2 years ago

great buildup to a super climax, keep it going, nice to see a guy that knows what he is doing and not having to rely on just a 12 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a bit on the slow side, too much build up and not enough action, she could have shaved her pussy for you but you will get better as you write.

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

A delightful tale of self control, anticipation and erotic love. Very well written, Thank you.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 2 years ago

5 stars. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Powerful story! Please give your readers another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great beginning. Please continue this story; I can't wait to see how her two children react to him. My first thought was that she had two sons, but two daughters would make for a more interesting story. They would be more "age appropriate" than their mother.

My life was similar. My late wife was 38 with a 17 year old daughter, and I was 28. Not quite the same as your story's characters, so I'm not seeing myself in your story, just interested enough to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent. like living av dream

Mobile49Mobile49over 2 years ago
Great start

Can’t wait for more. The tease was sensational followed by smoking hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! More! More! Great Beginning

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*** Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not speaking from personal experience....just opinion....I found this tale to be like a breath of fresh spring air !!! I liked that the GUY was super sharp, highly intuitive, & VERY "into" the lady (kinda'total immersion thing) BEFORE the typical trip to the bedroom. I further liked that SHE was a more "modest", _everyday_ person, flaws & all, & NOT one of the commonly found statuesque, , easy to bed, volcanic semi models from other stories. I liked HIS " approach' to the whole situation... slow & easy...not a grand Prix race to sex. In this respect, it DOES duplicate MY whole persona & procedure.., WELL DONE !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, hopefully another chapter.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

Very well written - such a comfortable flow with that explosion at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Sounds so similar to a tryst I've been in with a cougar. The entire story made me think of her!! Good job and thanks for taking your time with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same stories over and over. You need new story lines and details, details, details.

You have the talent, you can do better.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damnation, that was masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not too bad as stories go, but expecting a story about an older woman latching onto a younger man but not getting it made it a complete flop for me.

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

Why YES. Please continue. Great story and plot. Wonderful read, Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the sexual description was at times too clinical, ie the pink clitoris under its hood. Altogether , I enjoyed your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A thoroughly engaging story! We done. Your character development is particularly captivating. You could take this story line in a number of fascinating directions. Thanks for the time and effort reflected here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES