The Cougar and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were good tits.

She was a thick chick, slightly pear-shaped, and the skin of her belly was very pale suggesting she didn't get out in the sun much. She had a bit of a muffin top pushing out around the belt of her skirt. The belt was right at her navel, a deep innie. I kissed the white muffin as I worked on her belt. I kept kissing as I got the belt undone and loose.

I got the belt loose, gave a little tug, and the skirt pooled at her feet.

And there it was, that place between her waist and her knees that men live for.

It was an exceptionally nice pussy. Her mons veneris, that lovely Mound of Venus, was very prominent, almost as if someone had sliced the top third or so off of a softball and inserted under the skin, just ahead of the pubic bone of her pelvic girdle. That round mound was covered in a very sparse, very coarse sprinkle of black hair, laying flat against the skin. At the bottom of the mons, her vaginal slit ended in the distinct fatty pad of her clitoral hood. The hair there was slightly thicker along the ridge of her labia but she would never be considered "hairy."

I leaned forward, tracing the delta of pubic hair with the tip of my tongue and inhaling deeply. Her womanscent, laden with the pheromones nature gave her to make men want her, was a heady brew that had me erect almost instantly. Her hips and the tops of her thighs made a pair of saddlebags I was sure she hated but that I found sexy. I gently grabbed them, squeezing, as I buried my face where her thighs met her body and kissed. For the first time, I heard that wonderful moan/hum she made when she was getting aroused.

Used my thumb to very gently lift her clitoral hood, smiling at the way her clitoris was pink and hard, a tiny cock begging to be kissed and licked. So I kissed and licked. I looked up, across the roundness of her belly, meeting her eyes with mine. When my tongue flicked out again she hissed a very soft, "yesssssss."

She had to put her hands on my shoulders for balance when I lifted her foot and put it in my lap to undo the laces and take it off. She giggled when I traced her instep with my fingertip and I put my hands on those sexy saddlebags to steady her. I lifted her foot when she had her balance back and kissed teach toe. Then I did the other foot the same way.

I stood then, still fully clothed, and took two steps back. I liked, very much, that she didn't do anything silly like try to cover herself with her hands. She stood, seeming to be at ease, as I deliberately, slowly, looked her up and down.

Then I held my arm out, forefinger pointing down, and twirled it. The universal signal to turn around.

She smiled and did a slow turn.

When her back was to me I said, "stop," and closed the distance between us. I kissed my way across her shoulders and down her back. I eased to my knees again, to properly admire her ass, and it was an ass worth admiration. It was big, like the rest of her, with just a hint of cellulite. It was round and, with the saddlebags, as utterly feminine and perfectly female as any ass I have ever seen. I kissed all over it, making her giggle.

She stopped giggling, though, when I used my palms, flat on those big soft cheeks, to spread her. The pressure I was applying made her lean back for balance and I applied more pressure, spreading her wider. She was stained back there, with a very flat circle a couple of inches across, and the tiny puckered entrance centered in it. She hissed softly when I leaned forward and blew on it and then said a soft, "oh God," when I touched it with my tongue.

I kissed my way down again, the backs of her thighs, making her squeal and jerk away when my tongue found a delightfully ticklish spot behind her knee, and then kissed all the way down to her heel.

When I stood she started to turn but I grabbed her hips, not allowing it. I reached around, finding the roundness of her belly with my palms, snuggling against her back, nuzzling her neck, and then breathing into her ear, "last chance to change your mind."

She's really a strong woman and jerked free and turned now to face me. She put her hands on my shoulders and met my eyes. She held them for a long 10 count and then said, very serious, "No, David, last chance to change YOUR mind. I'm all in."

So I kissed her then, that wonderful intimacy when one is naked and one still fully clothed. I held the kiss and my hands explored every square inch of her from her neck to the roundness of that magnificent ass.

It was a VERY good kiss.

She led me to the bed and I helped her turn it down and then get in. She smiled, no, she grinned, and said, "okay baby, take it off."

She reached for a little remote device in her bookcase headboard, hit a couple of buttons, and soft music came on. She hit the button again and David Rose's brassy rendition of "The Stripper" came on.

"Take it off," she said again, laying on her side, her head propped on her hand, watching.

So I did a striptease for her. I got my feet about shoulder width, picked up the rhythm, got my hips twitching in what I thought was a pretty good stripper's grind, and started unbuttoning my shirt, making kissing moves with my mouth.

It was a slow striptease, and I thought I did it pretty well. It lasted through "The Stripper," Peggy Lee's incomparable "Fever," and Julie London's "Cry Me A River." The only awkwardness was when I almost fell kicking off my shoes and that awkward little two-step when I got my pants down and stepped out of them. As Julie London was just finishing, "I cried a river over you," I put plenty of wiggle in my ass and I pushed my shorts (boxers if you care) down and kicked them to her.

She was holding out her arms as I approached the bed and I caught her hands, bent, and kissed her.

"I promised I would have you cumming like a garden hose," I said, "now lay back and let me do the work."

Her eyes got big and then she smiled, one of those ear-to-ear smiles.

She laid back, her head on the pillow, her fingers laced behind her head.

"Okay big boy," she said, "show me what you got."

The first time, they say, is always the worst, but I think I made our first time pretty damn good for her. She hit another button on her remote and I figured that had to be the "torch songs" channel. It was good background music.

I started with kisses, covering her face with soft little kisses, kissing her eyelids and her lips, her forehead and her cheeks, slowly, each kiss a separate thing.

I used my finger then, tracing where I had been kissing and then her lips. When she opened her mouth I explored inside with my fingertip, tracing her teeth and the inside of her cheeks. I probed deep enough to trigger her gag reflex and then pulled out just enough that she could relax as I traced her tongue.

Finished with her mouth, I started down, kissing her throat and the hollow of her collar bones. Taking my time until I found her breast. Kissing in a slow spiral until I found her nipple and took it into my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and took her areola and some more tissue before latching on like a hungry baby and massaging her nipple against the roof of my mouth. She was whispering now, "Oh baby, that's nice." Then I did her other breast the same way. Her hips were starting to rock with her excitement by then.

As I started kissing my way down her belly her legs were starting to scissor a little.

I took my time exploring her navel with my tongue, making her giggle and squirm.

I took my time with the little roll of her belly the same way, kissing and licking, enjoying the way her hips were starting to thrust in earnest now.

And then down.

I moved around so my knees were between hers, used my thumbs to part her labia, and bent to give her what she needed.

She was ready too. I liked the way her thick mucus, the love honey that is her natural lubricant, made little silvery threads linking the sides when I opened her.

I could feel the tension, feel how close she was, so I went very slowly.

I blew and kissed and licked very lightly, increasing her arousal but not finishing her.

I thought I had gone too far when she sort of grunted and did a half sit up but she didn't quite cum. She did start flowing, her love honey like warm vaseline, emerging slowly, not quite the muscular contractions of an orgasm. I bent more and covered her with my mouth, not sucking, just letting her flow and fill my mouth.

Her taste was slightly salty with just a tiny tang to it. She was delicious. I let my tongue caress her clitoris, gently, while I swallowed, drinking her excitement.

She was getting desperate now.

"Please baby, God honey, please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease," became almost a chant.

Her hips were thrusting now, trying for the pressure she needed, but I kept pulling away, denying her, making her wait.

Finally, I leaned back, a thick rope of her mucus connecting my chin and her pussy, and used my finger to finish her.

When she came it was truly spectacular. She didn't just "squirt," as you see in some of those porn videos, she SPRAYED. Her release was on my chest she came so hard. And I kept her going through four distinct pumps. When she tried to pull away, spent, trying to escape the intensity of what I was doing to her I chased her with my hand, giving her another orgasm.

She curled into the fetal position, laughing and crying and crying out, "No more, God, baby, ENOUGH!"

I moved around and spooned against her back.

"Do I please you?" I asked and she giggled weakly against my hand, laying softly on her belly.

She lay like that for a few minutes, me spooned against her, and finally straightened out and rolled over to me.

"What about you?" she asked.

Then she grinned and pushed me onto my back and with an odd quickness straddled me and impaled herself on my erection.

She was slick and loose and there was no friction as she engulfed me inside her.

"Let me please you now," she said, smiling, and then squeezing with her vaginal muscles.

My control is good but she almost got me right then. I barely managed to hold myself together, but I did. She rode me through three more orgasms and when she started tiring too much to continue I grabbed those delightful saddlebags and squeezed hard enough to draw a groan from her.

"Don't stop," I said softly, squeezing harder.

She groaned again and sped her rhythm back up. But she was clearly tiring. She was panting in harsh little gasps. Her nose was running in concert with what was happening between her legs. Her mouth was wide open as she gasped for air. She was drooling a little.

"Don't stop," I said again, a little louder this time.

"Please, David, please," she whispered.

When I came she screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Jesus, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

And she collapsed, spent, gasping against my chest and neck, making me wet and slick with tears and snot.

I was stroking her hair, gently, planning on saying something but I didn't get the chance.

She was snoring softly against me.

[Author's note: If you would like to see how David and LaVerne's relationship develops, please leave a favorable review.]

12